1x1 with demon god caelan

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with demon god caelan

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:25 pm

Please do not post here unless you are one of us <3
Last edited by cronchbottle on Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with demon god caelan

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:31 am

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕀𝕣𝕚𝕤

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 18
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"6
House; Slytherin
Patronus; Horntail Dragon
Pet; Black cat, Samus

╚══════════════╝

Background; Addison was raised in a very high class home, and does enjoy the finer things in life. However, she was also taken outdoors a lot as a child and taken camping and riding horses so she is a good mix of city and country. She was raised in a very loving and very protective family, more protective after her sisters unfortunate passing. She was raised being told to be the best that you can be, and to be who you want to be. She was spoiled a bit, but doesn't show it too much.
Personality; is very adventurous person and will always be looking for a person that will be crazy with her. She is often describes as a very energetic person, a hopeless romantic, and a dreamer. She has high hopes for her future, and will always push to get whatever she can out of herself. She is very fun to be around, and is extremely friendly to those who are new. She goes out of her way to talk to them whenever she can, as she wishes everyone to be comfortable at Hogwarts. However, sometimes she can be seen as a bit pushy to other people as she only shows her true feelings to her close friends. She has a rough exterior that needs to be pushed through for others to truly see her full extent of her love for nature. She keeps people at a distance when she speaks with them, but hides it very well as many don’t see her true excitable side.
Likes; Addison loves hikes, skiing, all of it. She loves going around and exploring places, that she most likely shouldn't be in. She often comes to Hogwarts with a new injury, mostly minor, everyday from the excursions she went on the day before. She loves meeting new people, and will always go to places to meet people.
Dislikes; Addison dislikes being restrained to a boring schedule that repeats day after day. She hates patterns, and really dislikes the quiet so she is always seen to be listening to music.
Hobbies; Addison says that her hobbies are hiking, skiing, and doing basically basically anything outdoors. Besides running cross country, she plays Quidditch for the Slytherins house as a beater.
Interesting features; Addison has Heterochromia, one eye is a blue and the other an emerald green, which is often a very striking thing about her. She also has a few tattoo's of small doodles that her sister had made before her early passing. She also has a couple of ear piercings and a single stud in her nose.

cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:06 am

Marking
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:20 am

Sorry this is a bit dull, I was never good at coding

Name: Elian Blackwood
Age; 19
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"10
House; Slytherin
Patronus; Chimera
Pet; Screech, a Great Horned Owl

Backstory
Elian Blackwood's past is marked by a deeply traumatic event that shaped the course of his life. When he was just nine years old, his father subjected him to the horrifying and cruel effects of the Cruciatus Curse. For a devastating two weeks, young Elian endured excruciating torture, as his father sought to determine if he possessed magical abilities.
This abhorrent act left a profound impact on Elian. The physical and emotional pain he endured caused him to develop a complicated fascination with pain, suffering, and the depths of human resilience. Determined to rise above his traumatic past, Elian persevered, his spirit remaining unbroken despite the torment inflicted upon him.
With the discovery of his magical abilities, Elian found solace and potential within the wizarding world. His newfound understanding of magic served as a pathway to healing, providing him with a means to explore and harness his inner strength.
Despite the trauma he endured, Elian managed to preserve his sanity, an incredible testament to his resilience and inner fortitude. His journey as a masochist, though a result of his painful past, became a source for both self-discovery and personal growth.

Personality: Elian is a quiet sort, given his history, he's a bit shy around people. Of course, this doesn't mean he's not friendly. He enjoys making new friends, although he rarely agrees to talking about his past. If a person asks him what happened to his father, he replies very angrily, and storms off.

Elian Blackwood possesses a striking and captivating appearance that reflects his complex personality. With his amethyst purple hair, dyed to perfection, he effortlessly stands out in a crowd. The vibrant hue adds an element of mystery and uniqueness to his overall appearance, mirroring his unconventional journey. His hair falls in loose waves, framing his face and cascading just past his shoulders.
Elian's most arresting feature, however, lies within his mesmerizing amber-colored eyes. They radiate warmth and intensity, capturing the attention of those around him. His eyes hold a depth of knowledge and profound empathy, displaying the wisdom he has gained through his experiences.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:03 am

Addison blinked to adjust her eyes to the dim light as she awoke from her peaceful slumber. The prideful Slytherin rolled out of bed begrudgingly, but the female couldn't be late to another potions class as her standings with the professor was already on the edge. The female let out a sigh as she looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror before splashing cold water on her face to help wake her up for the day. After this she applied her makeup, humming to herself quietly as she did so. Lastly the female ran a brush through her white silken hair. Then the female began to make her way up to the Great Hall where her friends were already awaiting her arrival. The popular trio chatted happily with each other in between bites of the delicious food the house elves had prepared for them earlier this morning. Soon the golden bells of Hogwarts rang out within the castle walls, signaling the end of breakfast and time for the students to make their way to their first class, which for Addison was potions.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:53 am

Elian also had Potions as his first class of the day. It wasn't his best subject, that would be DADA, his grades in Potions were average at best, but he excelled in the DADA class, and was highly praised by Professor Alistair for his skill in the class. Of course, there were people who believed his past experiences with the Dark Arts are what led him to have such ease with the subject. As he sat down in the Great Hall for breakfast, he sat with his friend Addison, who he'd known for most of his first year. Both of them were late bloomers, well, she was at least. Elian discovered his magical abilities at the age of eleven, but the circumstances prevented him from attending Hogwarts until what would be his fifth year. For the last four years, he was in the hospital recovering from the effects of the Cruciatus Curse.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:38 am

Addison walked alongside Elian as they made their way to potions. Elian had been her saving grace when she came to Hogwarts as a fifth year, she had been practicing magic privately at her home under the Ministry's noses for years as her parents didn't want her to attend the school quite yet. Her parents weren't exactly practicing the good side of magic, in fact they had been working in the dark arts for years so it was pertinent the Slytherin was better prepared to deal with her professors or the Ministry barging in on their business. The female wasn't even quite sure how she had been accepted into Hogwarts at such a late date, but she believed one of her professors was a secret connection to the Iris family. Alas, she was more focused on finishing her school rather than becoming like her parents, but that was most likely soon to come as it was all she knew.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:05 am

Elian chuckled lightly as they walked to Potions class and said, "You're really bad at keeping your thoughts under control. My mind is a steel trap, yours is like an open book. I hardly see how I'm your saving grace. Hell, I've been in the hospital for the last 11 years after my-" as he continued to speak, his hand tightened into a fist, and he had to force himself to speak the next words out of his mouth, "Father was arrested." before taking some deep breaths and saying to himself, "Calm down Elian... white sandy beaches..." before sighing in relief again.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist