1x1 with Roleplayer 123

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Roleplayer 123

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:41 am

Please do not post here unless you are one of us <3
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Roleplayer 123

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:47 am

𝓐𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 21
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"6
Species( Elf
Pet; Black cat, Samus

╚══════════════╝

Background; Adeline was raised by a loving mother, but a harsh and unforgiving father. Her father did his best to make her into an arrogant leader, but her mother raised her much differently and she took after her mother. Eventually her father gave up on trying to make her into the leader he was and began to focus on her brothers.
Personality; Adeline is very adventurous person and will always be looking for a person that will be crazy with her. She is often describes as a very energetic person, a hopeless romantic, and a dreamer. She has high hopes for her future, and will always push to get whatever she can out of herself. She is very fun to be around, and is extremely friendly to those who are nice to her as well. For her future as queen she hopes to be a more forgiving than her father, and be a queen who focuses on forgiveness rather than war.
Likes; Adeline loves hikes, tea, coffee, and making new friends.
Dislikes; Adeline dislikes being restrained to a boring schedule that repeats day after day. She hates patterns, and really dislikes the quiet so she is always seen to be listening to music.

cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Roleplayer 123

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:50 am

Reserve & quick mark ;w;
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me