1x1 with Echoflame17

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Echoflame17

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:39 am

Please do not post here unless you are one of us !!
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Echoflame17

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:47 am

π”Έπ••π••π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•€π•£π•šπ•€

βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βœ©βœ©
╔══════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

Age; 18
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"6
House; Slytherin
Patronus; Horntail Dragon
Pet; Black cat, Samus
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Background; Addison was raised in a very high class home, and does enjoy the finer things in life. However, she was also taken outdoors a lot as a child and taken camping and riding horses so she is a good mix of city and country. She was raised in a very loving and very protective family, more protective after her sisters unfortunate passing. She was raised being told to be the best that you can be, and to be who you want to be. She was spoiled a bit, but doesn't show it too much.
Personality; is very adventurous person and will always be looking for a person that will be crazy with her. She is often describes as a very energetic person, a hopeless romantic, and a dreamer. She has high hopes for her future, and will always push to get whatever she can out of herself. She is very fun to be around, and is extremely friendly to those who are new. She goes out of her way to talk to them whenever she can, as she wishes everyone to be comfortable at Hogwarts. However, sometimes she can be seen as a bit pushy to other people as she only shows her true feelings to her close friends. She has a rough exterior that needs to be pushed through for others to truly see her full extent of her love for nature. She keeps people at a distance when she speaks with them, but hides it very well as many don’t see her true excitable side.
Likes; Addison loves hikes, skiing, all of it. She loves going around and exploring places, that she most likely shouldn't be in. She often comes to Hogwarts with a new injury, mostly minor, everyday from the excursions she went on the day before. She loves meeting new people, and will always go to places to meet people.
Dislikes; Addison dislikes being restrained to a boring schedule that repeats day after day. She hates patterns, and really dislikes the quiet so she is always seen to be listening to music.
Hobbies; Addison says that her hobbies are hiking, skiing, and doing basically basically anything outdoors. Besides running cross country, she plays Quidditch for the Slytherins house as a beater.
Interesting features; Addison has Heterochromia, one eye is a blue and the other an emerald green, which is often a very striking thing about her. She also has a few tattoo's of small doodles that her sister had made before her early passing. She also has a couple of ear piercings and a single stud in her nose.

β„π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•–π•’π•€π•π•–π•ͺ

Gryffindor || 18
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ✧ ── 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐑𝐞π₯ & 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

Postby Echoflame17 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:01 am

⊰ ✧ ── R A C H E L !!

⊰ ✧ ── name : Rachel Aisling Blackthorn
      ⊰ ✧ ── nicknames : rach
      ⊰ ✧ ── gender : female
      ⊰ ✧ ── age : 18 years old
      ⊰ ✧ ── house : ravenclaw
      ⊰ ✧ ── blood : pureblood
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── scent : Overall, Rachel's scent is a harmonious composition of sweet, floral, and woody notes, leaving a lasting impression that mirrors her captivating and elegant nature.
      ⊰ ✧ ── appearance : rachel... is a striking figure with vibrant red hair that cascades down in waves, reminiscent of the warm hues of autumn leaves. The rich, fiery tones add an extra layer of allure to her overall appearance. Her hair frames a face adorned with a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks, giving her a natural and wholesome charm. The focal point of Rachel's visage is undoubtedly her pair of captivating, vibrant green eyes. These eyes are like two emeralds that seem to hold a world of mystery and intelligence within them. They sparkle with an inner light, reflecting her lively spirit and curiosity. Her complexion is fair, with a healthy rosy undertone that complements the warmth of her hair. Rachel possesses a graceful presence, and her features are balanced, giving her an elegant and timeless beauty. Whether she is in casual attire or dressed for a special occasion, Rachel's appearance remains captivating, leaving a lasting impression on those fortunate enough to encounter her.
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱

⊰ ✧ ── personality : rachel is a captivating individual with an array of positive qualities that define her character. Blessed with exceptional intelligence and a natural curiosity (hence her placement in Ravenclaw), she approaches life with a keen intellect and a thirst for knowledge. Her compassionate nature shines through as she consistently demonstrates empathy and genuine concern for others, establishing herself as a caring and supportive presence. Creativity is another facet of Rachel's personality, evident in her vivid imagination and innovative approach to various aspects of life. Adventure beckons her, and she embraces new experiences and challenges with enthusiasm, contributing to her well-rounded and dynamic persona. Loyalty is a cornerstone of her relationships, as she stands as a steadfast friend, unwavering in her commitment to those close to her.
      While Rachel possesses many positive traits, she also exhibits certain neutral and negative aspects that add depth to her character. Reserved yet sociable, she values moments of solitude and approaches situations with an analytical mindset. Independence is a defining trait, allowing her to navigate life with a sense of autonomy. However, her pursuit of excellence can border on perfectionism, causing occasional stress. Overthinking is another challenge stemming from her analytical nature, which may lead to indecision or unnecessary worry. Despite these nuances, Rachel's complexity makes her a fascinating and multifaceted individual, contributing to the depth and richness of her personality.

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── likes : Reading and Intellectual Pursuits: Rachel finds immense joy in reading and engaging in intellectual pursuits. Whether it's delving into a captivating novel, exploring scientific concepts, or solving challenging puzzles, she values activities that stimulate her mind and broaden her understanding of the world.
      Creative Expression: A creative spirit at heart, Rachel enjoys various forms of artistic expression. Whether it's painting, writing, or engaging in other creative endeavours, she finds fulfilment in bringing her imagination to life. The process of creating allows her to channel her thoughts and emotions into tangible forms of expression.
      Outdoor Adventures: Rachel has a deep appreciation for the outdoors and embraces the thrill of adventure. Hiking through scenic landscapes, exploring new trails, or simply spending time in nature invigorates her. The combination of fresh air, natural beauty, and physical activity aligns with her adventurous spirit, providing a sense of freedom and tranquillity.
      ⊰ ✧ ── dislikes Dismissal of Emotion: Rachel appreciates both intellectual pursuits and emotional depth. She dislikes situations or individuals who dismiss or belittle the importance of emotions. Emotional intelligence and understanding are crucial aspects of her interpersonal connections.
      Rigid Hierarchy: Rachel is not fond of environments with rigid and hierarchical structures that stifle individual creativity and input. She values collaboration and believes in the merit of diverse voices, and hierarchical systems that limit contributions may cause her discomfort.
      Lack of Initiative: Rachel values proactive individuals and dislikes those who consistently lack initiative or fail to take responsibility for their actions. A passive approach to life and a reluctance to actively engage in one's pursuits may frustrate her.
      ⊰ ✧ ── fears : Rachel harbours a deep-seated fear of isolation. The idea of being disconnected from meaningful relationships or finding herself alone, both emotionally and physically, unsettles her. This fear stems from her profound appreciation for connection, loyalty, and the support she derives from her close bonds. The thought of facing challenges or joys without the companionship of others evokes a sense of vulnerability and unease in her. As a result, she actively seeks to nurture and strengthen her connections, fearing the potential isolation that might come from fractured relationships or being misunderstood by those she holds dear.
      Rachel harbours a fear of inadequacy and failure. Despite her intelligence and creativity, the thought of not living up to her own expectations or facing setbacks in her pursuits deeply troubles her. This fear is rooted in her perfectionistic tendencies, and she dreads the idea of disappointing herself or those she cares about. The fear of failure drives her to work diligently and strive for excellence, but it also adds a layer of pressure and anxiety to her endeavours. Rachel constantly wrestles with the notion that any misstep might be perceived as a personal shortcoming, leading her to approach challenges with both determination and a certain trepidation.
      ⊰ ✧ ── quirks : Rachel has a charming quirk that involves collecting and preserving pressed flowers from significant moments in her life. Whenever she experiences something meaningful or encounters a particularly memorable event, she carefully selects a flower from the location and delicately presses it within the pages of a special journal. Over time, her journal becomes a vibrant tapestry of colours and textures, each flower holding a unique memory. This quirk not only showcases her love for nature but also serves as a visual and olfactory diary, allowing her to revisit cherished moments through the beauty of pressed blooms. Friends often find it endearing that Rachel can instantly recall a specific event or period in her life by flipping through the pages of her flower-filled journal.

⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── sexuality : heterosexual
      ⊰ ✧ ── crushing on : ronald weasly
      ⊰ ✧ ── mother : Issy Blackthorn
      ⊰ ✧ ── father : Edmund Blackthorn
      ⊰ ✧ ── sister : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── brother : none
      ⊰ ✧ ── otherkin : open
      ⊰ ✧ ── ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ── history :
      Rachel was born into a family with a rich history of academics and a love for learning. Her parents, both respected scholars in the magical community, instilled in her a deep appreciation for knowledge and intellectual pursuits. Growing up surrounded by books, magical artifacts, and the lively discussions of academia, Rachel developed a natural curiosity that set her apart from her peers.
      As she entered Hogwarts, Rachel's inquisitive nature blossomed further. She delved into a variety of magical subjects, from herbology to arithmancy, enjoying the diverse array of knowledge the magical world had to offer. Her time at Hogwarts was marked by forming close bonds with fellow students who shared her passion for exploration and discovery.

⊰ ✧ ── D R A C O !!

⊰ ✧ ── name : Draco Lucius Malfoy
      ⊰ ✧ ── gender : male
      ⊰ ✧ ── age : 18 years old
      ⊰ ✧ ── house : slythernin
      ⊰ ✧ ── blood : pureblood

[ β™š ]xxx❛❛ R A C H E L ! ! ❜❜
        ━━ (xhouse:xravenclawx)xx(xgender/age:x18 year old femalex)xx(xcrush:lronx)x━━

[ β™š ]xxx❛❛ D R A C O ! ! ❜❜
        ━━ (xhouse:xslytherinx)xx(xgender/age:x18 year old malex)xx(xcrush:laddisonx)x━━
Last edited by Echoflame17 on Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:38 am

π•¬π–‰π–‰π–Žπ–˜π–”π–“ π•΄π–—π–Žπ–˜
Addison woke up to her roommate Georgia nudging her awake producing a small groan out of the sleeping blonde. "Can't I just stay in bed," she moaned, shifting around under the blanket to get comfortable. She heard Georgia huff and say "no," before she stubbornly decided to get up out of bed. "Fine," she huffed as she pushed strands of her hair out of her face. She headed into the communal bathroom to splash some cool water on her face to reduce the puffiness of her sleepy eyes. She looked up into the mirror as she dried off her face, debating if she had the energy to do her makeup today or not. She had a rather sleepless night as she had spent most of it studying for her potions exam that was scheduled for later on in the day. Astrology and divination was her strongest subjects, potions however, was quite the opposite. After a few minutes of staring and debating she decided to just throw on her robes and go through the day without her usual makeup. She honestly couldn't remember the last time she had gone out with a bare face, but she decided it wasn't like she needed to impress anyone. Her blood status spoke for itself anyways.

Instead of doing her makeup she brushed out her hair, untangling any knots she had produced in her sleep. Her hair shined brightly as she began styling it into her soft waves she usually did. She brushed her teeth as well with a minty toothpaste, rinsing it out with mouthwash afterwards. She then grabbed her shining emerald perfume bottle and sprayed it on, it was her signature scent after all. It had hints of creamy, sweet caramel notes that transition to a heart of musk and powdery notes with complementary aromas of smooth vanilla.

Addison slipped into her woolen robes quietly, still not fully woken up yet from her sleep. She flashed a bright smile at Georgia as the two of them headed downstairs to the Great Hall to eat their breakfast before heading out to class. As soon as they walked in she took in a deep breath, enjoying all the different smells the food emitted off of them. What she enjoyed most of all about Hogwarts was the expansive array of food that was provided for them. As she looked around the room she noticed eyes on her, producing an eyeroll out of her, it was like they had never seen a woman without makeup. It didn't matter, all she had to do was make it through the day and then astound them again tomorrow with her beauty.

She slid into her usual seat on the bench with her smile shining back to its usual brightness, doing her best to take the burning eyes off of her mind. She took a few slices of the sizzling bacon off of the platter along with a delicious breakfast sandwich. She chatted happily in between bites, enjoying the company of her friends who really liked her for the person she is. After a while she looked down across the long wooden table at Draco and his friends and rolled her eyes at them before looking back at her friends. Her and Draco had been going back and forth with each other since they met on the Hogwarts express in their first year. They had been battling over who was better than who ever sense they found out they were both from pristigeous Slytherin families.

𝕽𝖔𝖓 π–‚π–Šπ–†π–˜π–‘π–Šπ–ž
Ron was already up as he had completely forgotten about the potions exam until about two hours ago when he had happened to wake up then. He had all of his books splatted all over his bed, notes littered on top of them as well, it was a complete mess just like his brain was at the moment. There was no way he was going to pass this exam, especially now that he had completely forgotten to study. He sighed as his friends started waking up around him, knowing that he had been studying for about two hours and hadn't gained any knowledge from it yet. He groaned as he started closing all of his books, accepting his fate and knowing that he would just have to make it up on the next test. He just hoped he would remember to study for that one.

He slid out of bed and rubbed his eyes as he headed into the bathroom he shared with his other roommates. He splashed some water on his face, scrubbing it with his hands to make sure he was clean and ready to go for the day. He gave his hair a quick run through with his fingers, making sure it was fluffy as that's how girls seemed to like it. He smiled to himself sheepishly, knowing he only really cared what one girl thought of him and his hair.

He headed back to his room and slipped into his woolen red and black robes before tying his tie, checking in the mirror to make sure it was straight. "Perfect." He said to himself before turning to look at his friend Harry, who he spoke with until the both of them were ready to head down to the Great Hall. They collected Hermione on their way out, chatting happily as they walked alongside each other, enjoying the peace they were having for the time being. Quiet wasn't something they were used to, but for the time being it seemed like they could enjoy their last year together without having to fight someone or something at every turn.

The ginger slid into his seat across from Harry and next to Hermione, smiling and cracking silly jokes the whole time. He told the group about his predicament and was immediately scolded by Hermione, who then after did her best to help prepare him for the potions test. While studying with her, he grabbed a roll and stuffed it into his mouth, chewing as he intently listened to what his friend had to say.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:43 am

The Great Hall was bathed in the soft glow of early morning sunlight, casting a warm ambiance over the long tables adorned with breakfast delights. The hall echoed with the soft rustle of parchment and the clinking of cutlery, as rachel, having been awake since the crack of dawn, sat at her usual spot at the ravenclaw table. the enchanted ceiling mimicked the gentle hues of dawn, casting a serene and calming ambiance. with the crisp parchment laid out before her, rachel meticulously scanned her notes, her quill dancing across the paper as she reviewed potion ingredients and incantations. Despite knowing she was well-prepared, a subtle undercurrent of nervous energy pulsed through her veins. it was a familiar sensation, one that accompanied the morning of exams, no matter how well-versed she was in the subject matter.

The scent of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the aroma of pastries, with the soft murmur of students discussing last-minute revisions, creating a backdrop to her focused concentration. her fingers occasionally played with the parchment paper, once again, a subconscious response to the anticipation before the exam. as the room filled with students, rachel allowed her self a moment to ease her mind and couldn't help but glance toward the Gryffindor table.

Her heartbeat increased as she saw her childhood best friend, Ron, sitting next to Hermione, her study companion. A subtle smile played on her lips as she observed the dynamic between the two. Ron and Hermione's camaraderie was both endearing and captivating, a friendship that seemed to transcend the ordinary. Rachel marvelled at their connection, finding herself momentarily lost in the subtle gestures and shared laughter.

Even though Rachel felt a twinge of bittersweet admiration, she couldn't help but appreciate the beauty of their friendship. The Great Hall buzzed with the excited chatter of students, but in that moment, Rachel found a sense of calm. As she took a deep breath, she reminded herself that the upcoming test was just a stepping stone in her magical journeyβ€”one that she was more than prepared to conquer. With a renewed sense of determination and a wish to catch up with her newest friend, Addison, Rachel refocused on her notes, the gentle morning light illuminating her features as she eagerly awaited the challenges and triumphs that lay ahead.

━━ (xhouse:xslytherinx)xx(xgender/age:x18 year old malex)xx(xcrush:laddisonx)x━━
      Draco Malfoy awoke in the lavish Slytherin dormitory, his silver-blond hair slightly tousled from a night of restless sleep. The emerald green and silver hangings surrounding his four-poster bed billowed as he sat up, the room still dimly lit by the faint glow of enchanted candles. His sharp gray eyes scanned the room with a sense of superiority, as if the very walls were bowing to him. Draco swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood, his robes cascading perfectly around him as he moved. The plush carpet beneath his feet felt like a testament to his pureblood heritage, a stark contrast to the commoners' quarters in Gryffindor. With a languid stretch, Draco reached for his wand on the bedside table, flicking it with practiced ease to summon his neatly folded school uniform. The crisp, ironed fabric seemed to obey his command, draping over him flawlessly. Every movement, every gesture, radiated confidence.

As he made his way down to the Great Hall, Draco couldn't help but think about the upcoming Potions test. His stride was purposeful, and the subtle smirk on his face betrayed his satisfaction at being well-prepared. Potions was a subject where he excelled, and today's test would be no exception. The grandeur of the Great Hall unfolded before him, its high ceilings adorned with enchanted candles floating above the long wooden tables. As Draco took his seat at the Slytherin table, the subtle clinking of silverware and the hum of conversations surrounded him. His gaze, however, drifted toward the Gryffindor table, where Addison sat with her friends. The girl he couldn't help but engage in a perpetual battle of wit and superiority. She chatted animatedly with her friends, a contrast to the seriousness that usually enveloped Draco. A pang of irritation coursed through him as he observed her carefree demeanour. As she glanced down the length of the table, her eyes met Draco's, and she rolled them in a display of nonchalant disdain. Draco, in response, raised an eyebrow, his smirk growing slightly more pronounced. Their silent exchange spoke volumes, a continuation of the unspoken rivalry that defined their interactions.

Turning his attention back to his own group of friends, Draco engaged in a conversation that exuded the same air of self-assurance he carried everywhere. The clinking of goblets and the murmur of fellow Slytherins created a backdrop to his thoughts, and he couldn't help but relish the anticipation of proving, once again, that he was the superior wizard – especially in the realm of Potions.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:22 pm

The discussion between Addison and her friends were interrupted by the sounds of the castles ancient but pristigeous golden bells ringing out across the castle walls, producing a massive echo afterwards. That was their signal to make their way to their first class, for Addison and some of her fellow Slytherins this was their divination class. Since it was something that came so easy to her, it was a relief that it was her first class of the day, she would have plenty of time to wake up her mind for potions class. She grabbed her friends arm and happily walked out of the great hall and onto the winding staircase up to the divination tower. The ancient oak stairs creaked at every step, ghosts with their eerie glow swirled around, and the people in the paintings chatted happily to one another, these were the sights and sounds of Hogwarts that she grew to love.

The Divination room was a beautiful cozy room with scents of different incenses flowing around the room, producing a deep contented sigh out of the Slytherin. She settled into one of the many plush velvety seats in the front, and placed her hands on the crystal ball before her and took in a deep breath. Every class period she would do a reading for her friends before class got started, swapping little fun fortunes of course, nothing serious ever came out of the ball. However today was different, when she looked into the ball for herself, her smile fell from her face. When asked what she saw she just shook her head and stated that it was nothing, but that was a lie. The blue crystal was flooded was flashes of a bright green light, one that she knew very well, Avada Kedavra. She did her best to shake the shivers running down her spine, but the image would stick with her for the rest of the day.

She did her best to return her focus back to the class at hand, today's lesson being a brush up on tarot cards. She brought out her favorite deck, one with gold plated decorations that shone brightly in the light when placed. She took in some deep breaths as she shuffled the cards as instructed, setting intentions of happiness and joy, but she was afraid that when she pulled the cards they would show the same as the crystal ball did. As she was shuffling three cards flew out of the deck and she flipped them slowly, her smile disappearing once more. Death, Judgement, and the Five of Wands. She looked up to meet the worried eyes of Professor Trelawney and met the professor with worried eyes of her own. Immense change, judgement, and rivalry. While the death card didn't necessarily mean change in a horrid way, but with the mixture of the other cards it indicated something rather daunting. For once in her life she wished that her mind wasn't in the right place when she pulled the cards, rendering them useless and incorrect, but she knew that she never pulled cards wrong.

She quickly excused herself before rushing out of the room to get away from the professor and her friends astounded stares. She looked down at her hands which were shaking slightly before looking out the window to ground herself. Her life had always been perfect, what could possibly be coming to get in the way of that. Whatever it is, she needed to be prepared, but how could she prepare for the unknown.

Ron groaned as the Hogwarts bells rang out signaling what he believed to be was his doom. "You've got this Ron." Harry said, trying to cheer his best friend up as he could tell the look on his face signaled his immense and sheer terror to go to potions. He practically even had to be dragged out of his seat by Hermione to be taken out of the Great Hall and into the winding castle hallways. "Please don't make me do this," he groaned, shuffling his feet as he begrudgingly walked through the winding hallways to the dark staircases that led down to the potions classroom.

The hallway was dark with a green glow emitting from the burners in the potions classroom. That in and of itself was enough to make him shudder, that seemed rather evil. He made his way down the rickety old stairs, still rather slowly, briefly haltering before he was shoved into the room by Harry. "Oh boy I'm screwed," he groaned as he made his way to pick up his cauldron from the the back of the room. He grunted as he picked his up from the very bottom and set it down on the back bench, the iron thudding against the wooden table.

He looked up at the board and collected the ingredients listed, Jobberknoll feathers, Stewed Mandrake, Powdered Sage, Galanthus Nivalis, Alihotsy, Peppermint and Eel eyes. At least he was able to figure out which potion this was going to make, a memory potion. He placed the peppermint into the bowl grinding it out into much smaller pieces, slowly adding in the other ingredients in what he thought was the correct order. However, when he saw the other students potions emit a blue glow and his was glowing a bright red, he knew he made a mistake somewhere. He huffed and slowly scooped out his potion into a vial and brought it up to the professor who shook his head disapprovingly. Ron slowly slunk back to his seat with a whooping D, for dreadful, and sighed. He placed his head in his hands as he waited for his friends to finish.

"If I keep getting dreadfulls there is no way I am going to be able to pass this class. Maybe Rachel can help? Tutor me maybe?" The gingered hair boy questioned, genuinely seeking advice from his friends on what steps he could take to get his grade up. He knew that she would love to help him, but he didn't exactly want to bother her with his troubles. However after a few minutes of reassuring his friends he decided he would ask her for help in between the next class. Afterall their professor always made sure to fit in another lesson after an exam.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:08 am

The Hogwarts grounds buzzed with activity as students gathered for the Care of Magical Creatures exam, a magical menagerie awaiting them. For Rachel, this was a chance to merge her profound love for magical beings with her academic prowess. The sunlit day seemed to complement her excitement as she approached the first station, where a majestic Hippogriff awaited.

With a confidence born of genuine affection for magical creatures, Rachel approached the Hippogriff, her movements graceful and deliberate. The creature, sensing her ease, responded with a nod of its noble head. The seasoned professor overseeing the station observed with an approving gaze as Rachel interacted effortlessly, showcasing not only her knowledge of Hippogriffs but also an uncanny ability to establish a connection. As she navigated through stations featuring Thestrals, Blast-Ended Skrewts, and Bowtruckles, Rachel's proficiency with magical creatures became increasingly evident. The Thestral, with its unseen beauty, met her gaze, and she intuitively understood its magical nature. The unpredictable Blast-Ended Skrewt seemed to respond positively to her calming presence while the delicate Bowtruckle perched comfortably in her hands, a testament to her meticulous attention. In each encounter, Rachel's handling skills and intuitive understanding of magical creatures shone through. The air around her seemed to hum with the harmonious energy shared between her and the beings that populated the wizarding world. The seasoned professors exchanged impressed glances, acknowledging the exceptional nature of Rachel's performance. As the exam concluded, Rachel approached the final station with a radiant smile. Her professor passed her with flying colours, impressed by her natural affinity with animals of all shapes, sizes and colours. With a sense of accomplishment and a heart full of gratitude for the creatures she had encountered, Rachel stood tall, ready to embark on her next magical journey.

With the Care of Magical Creatures exam concluded, Rachel made her way back towards the castle, the sun casting a warm glow over the magical surroundings. The air seemed filled with the lively chatter of students, their excitement and relief palpable after completing the challenging examination. As Rachel made her way through the crowd she spotted her oldest best friend ron, talking with his friends harry and hermione. Rachel got on with the two and enjoyed their company, but had frequently found herself spending more time with her small group of ravenclaw friends recently. probably due to the fact that she had begun to develop slight feelings for ron and did not want to ruin their long lasting friendship. A familiar warmth enveloped her as she approached her best friend. With a subtle yet confident stride, Rachel made her way to his side, a friendly smile playing on her lips.

"Hey everyone," she greeted the group, her voice a blend of genuine warmth and subtle nerves. She glanced at the parchment ron held, trying to discern any clues about how his Potions exam had gone. The unspoken connection between them, built on years of friendship, allowed her to sense his moods even before he spoke. "How did your Potions exam go?" she inquired, her eyes reflecting a mixture of curiosity and concern. Rachel's subtle crush on Ron lingered beneath the surface of their friendship, a secret she guarded with care. Despite the unspoken feelings, their bond remained a steadfast foundation, and she genuinely cared about his well-being, both academically and personally. Ron, engrossed in his thoughts, remained silent, leaving Rachel to wait for his response, eager to share in his triumphs or offer comfort in case of challenges.

Draco approached the Potion-making station with an air of confidence that bordered on arrogance. The ingredients laid out before him were a mere formality, as he had meticulously memorized the steps and nuances of the potion long before the exam. The combination of Jobberknoll feathers, Stewed Mandrake, Powdered Sage, Galanthus Nivalis, Alihotsy, Peppermint, and Eel eyes was a challenge, but one Draco relished, considering his penchant for excelling in the subject.

With a measured precision that spoke to his experience, Draco began the process. The Jobberknoll feathers were added first, their ethereal quality captured in his potion-making skills. The Stewed Mandrake followed, emitting a pungent aroma that Draco handled with an air of disdain. Powdered Sage was next, added with the calculated grace of someone who had done this countless times.
      As the potion began to take shape, Draco couldn't help but glance at his surroundings. His silver eyes observed the efforts of his fellow students, a subtle sneer playing on his lips as he noticed the fumbling of some, particularly Ron Weasley, who seemed to struggle with the powdered ingredients. Galanthus Nivalis and Alihotsy were added seamlessly, each ingredient contributing to the potion's magical alchemy. Draco maintained his poised composure, reveling in the fact that his potion glowed with an enticing blue hue – a sign of his exceptional skills in following instructions to the letter. When it came time for Peppermint and Eel eyes, Draco executed the final steps with a flourish. The peppermint aroma mingled with the underlying magical scent, creating a unique olfactory experience that only added to Draco's satisfaction. The Eel eyes, usually a tricky ingredient, were handled with ease, demonstrating his mastery over the subtleties of potion-making. As the potion emitted a radiant blue glow, Draco couldn't conceal the pride that gleamed in his eyes. His work was a testament to his dedication to the craft, and he knew he had surpassed the expectations of Professor Snape. He cast a disdainful glance toward Ron and others who struggled, silently relishing in their incompetence.

When the exam concluded, Draco confidently presented his potion to Professor Snape, who acknowledged his work with a subtle nod. Draco, with a well-practiced nonchalance, collected his belongings and left the dungeon classroom, leaving behind a table filled with less successful attempts. The sneer on his face grew more pronounced as he reveled in yet another triumph, secure in the knowledge that, once again, he had proven himself the superior potion-maker.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:18 am

Finally the potions class was concluded and Ron was eager to escape the dark, vile room. He quickly collected the books he had brought with them and rushed out of the room as if a dementor was chasing him out. As soon as the ginger was back into the main castle his mood was incredibly boosted, it was as if the potion class cast a damping spell on him, and he wouldn't doubt that professor Snape casted some sort of charm to do such a thing. Thankfully his next class was Defense Against the Dark Arts, a subject that he actually excelled in mostly due to the fact that he had to be an expert in spellcasting with all the trouble the trio found their way into, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Upon seeing the familiar autumn red hair of Rachel's, his smile brightened even more, producing sly jokes from Harry about his little crush. He felt a blush just as red as his hair creep onto his cheeks as he shushed the snickering from his two friends. "Hey Rachel!" He called out merrily, feeling much relief simply from her presence. There was something about the girl that made his heart flutter and all of his worries fly away. "Oh you know, the usual," Ron said bashfully, looking down at the floor in slight embarrassment. He knew that his friend wouldn't look at him any different, she was always there for all of his trials and had never once judged him for it and he was beyond grateful for that. "Would you.. Uh, be able to help tutor me for the next potion exam?" He questioned, looking back up into her eyes with his pleading ocean blue eyes. "I don't want to bother you but I could really use the help." He added, smiling sweetly at the other as he did his best to hide his slight shame of having to ask for help, especially from someone so important to him.

Addison took in a few deep breaths, eventually calming the storm of anxiety that was brewing within her soul, at least just enough to will herself back into the Divination classroom to finish out the lesson. The silver haired girl held her head up high as she took her seat, ignoring the stares that felt like daggers in the back of her head. She hadn't really thought about the social repercussions that running out of the classroom would produce, but she now was certainly feeling it, the room was filling with whispers and slight giggles that the Slytherin could only assume was about her. However, she had greater things to worry about than the opinions of her fellow classmates, her little episode would be forgotten by tomorrow anyways.

Finally the lesson had wrapped up and she packed her items up slowly, hanging back so that she didn't have to listen to the conversations that were certainly going to break out about her. After most of the class left she stood up, and joined her friends who were waiting for her at the door. Her friends questioned her about what she saw, to which she said that she would explain later, not really having the energy to explain what she truly didn't understand herself.

Now it was time for her potions exam and for once she was sure this class was going to go better than the divination class she had just sat through. The room would be quiet and there would be no mysterious signs of a dark future in store for her. She for once eagerly slipped into the dimly lit room, sighing in relief as she could hide in the back of the classroom for the remainder of the period. She quickly collected the ingredients listed on the board for the memory potion, Jobberknoll feathers, Stewed Mandrake, Powdered Sage, Galanthus Nivalis, Alihotsy, Peppermint and Eel eyes. She slowly added in all the ingredients, swirling the potion between left and right until it emitted a dark blue color. Of course it wasn't the exact bright shade of blue, but it would be a passing grade at least, that was all that mattered to her at the moment.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:06 am

As Rachel heard Ron's earnest request for her help in tutoring him for the upcoming potion exam, a rush of conflicting emotions swept through her like a whirlwind. At first, there was a surge of excitement, a flutter of anticipation at the prospect of spending more time with him, of being able to support him in his academic endeavours. She couldn't help but feel a sense of pride that he had turned to her for help, a tangible affirmation of the trust and friendship they shared over the long years. But as the reality of the situation sank in, a wave of nervousness crept over her, like a shadow obscuring the brightness of her initial excitement. The weight of Ron's trust in her felt heavy on her shoulders, and a sudden panic seized her heart. What if she couldn't live up to his expectations? What if she forgot everything she knew about potion-making the moment she had to teach him?

Despite her previous experiences tutoring other students, this felt different. This wasn't just any student asking for her helpβ€”this was Ron, her best friend, her confidant, and, unbeknownst to him, her secret crush. The thought of being responsible for his academic success filled her with a newfound sense of pressure, a fear of letting him down that gnawed at her insides. But beneath the nervousness, there was also a flicker of determination, a quiet resolve to rise to the occasion, to be the supportive friend that Ron needed her to be. She reminded herself of the countless hours she had spent studying potions, of the intricate knowledge she had acquired through years of dedication and hard work. She was more than capable of helping him succeed, of guiding him through the complexities of potion-making with patience and understanding. With a deep breath to steady her racing heart, Rachel pushed aside her doubts and fears, replacing them with a renewed sense of confidence. She would approach the tutoring session with the same enthusiasm and dedication that she applied to everything else in her life. And who knows, maybe along the way, she would discover that helping Ron wasn't just about academic supportβ€”it was also about nurturing the bond between them, deepening their friendship, and perhaps even paving the way for something more.

Ron's bashful demeanour, coupled with his endearing blush, tugged at Rachel's heartstrings. She admired his vulnerability, knowing that he trusted her implicitly with his feelings. Her own cheeks mirrored the rosy hue of his blush as she listened to his request, her heart swelling with gratitude for his trust in her. "Of course, Ron," she replied softly, her voice tinged with sincerity. "I'd be honoured to help you with the potion exam. You're never a bother, you know that, right?" Her gaze met his pleading ocean-blue eyes, her own eyes reflecting unwavering support and understanding. "We'll tackle this together, just like we always do. You are probably more prepared than you think!""

As Ron's smile widened, Rachel felt a swell of pride in her chest. The bond they shared transcended mere friendshipβ€”it was a connection forged in the fires of shared laughter, shared challenges, and shared triumphs. She knew that, no matter what obstacles lay ahead, they would face them together, united by the unbreakable bond of friendship. Rachel offered him a reassuring smile, silently promising to be there for him every step of the way.

The blonde-haired boy lounged in one of the plush armchairs of the Slytherin common room, his posture exuding an air of effortless confidence. The room itself was adorned in rich shades of emerald and silver, with elegant tapestries depicting serpents slithering through the underbrush. The crackling fire cast a warm glow across the space, illuminating the polished wood furniture and casting dancing shadows on the walls. Surrounded by his fellow Slytherins, Draco engaged in casual conversation, his trademark smirk playing at the corners of his lips as he regaled them with tales of his latest exploits. His friends listened attentively, their admiration for him evident in their expressions. However, beneath his composed exterior, Draco's mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Addison. Their friendly rivalry in Potions class had become somewhat of a tradition, each vying to outdo the other with their potion-making skills. Today's exam was no exception, and Draco couldn't help but wonder how Addison had fared.

As he listened to the drone of his friends around him, Draco's gaze occasionally drifted towards the entrance of the common room, anticipation flickering in his silver-grey eyes. He masked his curiosity with nonchalance, but inwardly, he was eager to see Addison and gauge her reaction to the exam results. The minutes passed, and Draco maintained his facade of indifference, engaging in conversation with his friends while surreptitiously keeping an eye on the common room entrance. Draco's demeanour remained composed, but inwardly, he couldn't help but wonder how Addison had fared in the Potions exam. Their friendly competition drove him to excel, and he awaited her return with a mixture of anticipation and determination. In the world of Slytherin, where ambition reigned supreme, every interaction was a chance to prove oneself – and Draco Malfoy was always ready for the challenge.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me