1x1 with ace.of.spades

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with ace.of.spades

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:50 pm

You've always heard the figure of speech of having a devil and an angel on your shoulder, but what if they actually existed

This is a 1x1 between ace.of.spades and myself, please do not post here unless you are one of us
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♠ ▬▬ 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:55 pm

▬▬▬ 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫
[bay-lor] 'the deadly one'
male
immortal [?]
demon
tall & slender
raven black hair w red & yellow
front streak + tinged yellow & red eyes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxx
finds chaos thrilling
wreaks havoc in a cultivated manner
sophisticated
great at leading

balor does not enjoy getting his hands dirty but thrives on causing mayhem, claiming it gives him an
    ◊i'adrenaline rush'
    would rather watch people suffer rather than help, deliberately putting them in bad situations
    believes the angels are useless and dysfunctional
    quite orderly with how he makes his decisions - well thought out
    convinced he is superior in comparison to the leaders of both worlds
Last edited by ace.of.spades on Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ace.of.spades

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:02 pm

𝓒𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 21
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"6
Species( Angel
Sexuality; Bisexual

╚══════════════╝

Background; During the war between the angels and the demons, she fought for her side feverously even though she hated that she had to kill to survive. She was beyond grateful when it ended and she was able to go back to providing good choices for the humans.
Personality; While Cyleste is focused on helping her human make good choices, it doesn't mean that she doesn't want to have fun every once in a while. She is a very sweet and loving angel who even tries her best to get along with her demon counterparts. She does her best to provide everyone around her with the best advice possible and win everyone over with her bright personality.
Likes; Cyleste loves hikes, tea, coffee, good choices, animals, and spending time with her human.

cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:00 pm

Cyleste woke up, ready for another day of waiting for an assignment to another human. About two weeks ago her last human had passed on so now it was time for her to receive another to take care of and watch over. She was expecting to get another placement a week ago, making her rather antsy to get started on another case. After the war her whole life was taking care of these humans and she was not one to take a break from her duty. However today felt different and in her heart she knew she was going to get a new assignment today, she just had a feeling.

The angel rushed out of her house to her mailbox and was ecstatic to open it up to see the envelope with a golden seal. She squealed happily, jumping up and down from excitement. She kissed the parchment happily before running back inside to read it over. She ripped it open and read it over as fast as she could.

Makayla Anderson - 21. Makayla is a college level student studying biology with aspirations to become a marine biologists. She is a very excitable person and loves to go out and have fun when she isn't studying for her next class. She plays volleyball for the school team when it is in season and works out when it is not in season. She likes coffee, tea, pasta, and partying. She dislikes ignorance, pushy people, and the quiet.

After reading this note she could tell the main fights between the demon would be over partying and studying, but she would work on that. She just hoped the demon she would be working with wouldn't be as unreasonable as the last. The last demon she worked with simply went out of their way to make her job harder, making sure to make visits when she wasn't around to convince the human to go behind her back. In the end it didn't work out for the human the way she wanted to, but she knew the human was in a better place than the place they called earth.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫 // 𝟎𝟎𝟏

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:35 pm

a sly grin had escaped the devil's mouth as he stood over a ragdoll of a human plastered onto the floor. balor crossed his arms and sneered at the angel who stood across him with their jaw practically to the floor. "it was a shame, really." he stepped over the human's body, ensuring he did not step into any of the blood that was pooling around the body. the devil removed a glove off of one hand and reached over to the angel who stood stunned and motionless. "they did live a... decent life, i suppose. unfortunate that you were not able to persuade their choices." although balor tried to remain serious, he could not help but smirk at what he had caused. this was nothing but a mere competition to him, and boy did he love winning. the angel did not dare give the satisfaction that the devil craved - shaking his hand as an acknowledgement that he had won. instead, the angel turned away around the corner and vanished into thin air. balor had guessed they would go home and sulk about their loss. a quiet chuckle escaped the devil's lips as he turned back around to the lifeless body. he put his glove back on and crouched down besides the corpse. their skin had already turned into a chalky white and their eyes were empty and soulless. balor grimaced at the sight but proceeded to reach over to the human's face, grazing the back of his hand over their cold cheek. his expression softened slightly as he placed his fingers over the human's eyes ever-so-slightly and shut their eyelids slowly. as much as he enjoyed causing this wicked scene, he was still respectful enough to give his human a decent death.

it was not long before emergency services had arrived to the scene, the sirens echoing through the dark alleyway where the body laid lifeless, surrounded by the pool of blood which had begun soaking into the cold concrete. balor had remained at the scene, leaning against the brick wall as he waited patiently for the body to be removed. this part of his job had grown rather entertaining for him. watching emergency aid react to the corpses. it is always similar, one way or another. it always began expressionless - seeing as they experience these types of clean ups daily - and then as it carries on, the workers grow more and more shocked as they piece together elements of the scene, creating stories in their heads about how this death had occurred. a rather stocky woman began approaching the scene with a clipboard and pen, taking down every possible variable. the devil approached her with his hands behind his back, peering over the board which contained dozens of scribbles of anatomy work and whatnot. balor gazed back up at her and then turned back to the scene, "ah, you see, ms, please do not forget to contact this human's family, they were a great deal to them." balor said with a twinge of sincerity in his tone. he had watched this human grow, of course he will feel some sympathy for them, he had been with them through thick and thin. "oh yes, please keep in mind that there is a letter in their hand too, be sure to read that and write it down in your little notes." balor stood in front of the short lady as he spoke. the woman spoke some gibberish into her handheld radio and began approaching the body, walking straight through balor and going about her work. the devil rolled his eyes annoyingly and turned back to the body, hoping the emergency workers conduct thorough inspection and find everything that was left there.

balor watched the hospital van drive off with the lifeless body carried in the back of it. at that point, the devil's job was done. he grinned and removed both of his gloves and looked up to the sky. he faded into thin air and shortly after found himself in a large, cathedral-like building which was full of busy devils and angels, scurrying from room to room on either side. balor inhaled deeply, catching the foul smell of the angels as some hurried through the hall with envelopes in their hands whilst others had books and other knick-knacks in their hands. how pathetic they are... balor thought to himself with furrowed brows as he strolled through the large hallway.

the devil finally arrived at his familiar door. recognised through the charcoal black wood with deep red accents around the frame. he relaxed his shoulders once he had walked through the door and slumped himself onto the bed, peering over at his nightstand which was piled with a heap of old letters that he had not bothered reading for quite a long time. he lifted his head up as he saw movement at his door - an off-white envelope stamped with yellow-detailed wax had been slid under his door. he sighed heavily and opened up the letter, reading it thoroughly. a new human... already. balor huffed into the letter and exited his room with the envelope in his hand. a twenty-one year old marine biologist living a mediocre life. i wonder how much i can change that. the thought of wreaking havoc caused a grin to creep onto balor's lips as he faded away and teleporting to his new human.
ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:24 am

cyleste shuffled the pages as she finished reading all of the information she was given on her new human. She paperclipped them together before filing it away, along with all of the other files of her past humans. It was a new start, a new human, something she desperately needed to take her mind off of the recent loss she had just experienced. the angel ruffled her wings, ran her fingers through her hair, and applied a thin layer of pink lip gloss, strawberry flavored. She smoothed out her clothes, taking in a deep, rather nervous breath as she did so, making sure she looked her best in order to make a good first impression with makayla.

The angel looked in the mirror one last time before disappearing in a swirl of color, teleporting to her new human with high hopes of a bright future and a beautiful partnership. in a flash cyleste reappeared, now alongside her human who was relaxing in her apartment room. she took in all of the sights around the room, using context clues to determine the person's interests and desires. the walls were painted a soft blue and littered with different sea creatures, band posters, and pictures of the human and her friends. the girl's bookshelf was filled with rather large textbooks, showing that she was a rather studios human which brought a smile to the angels face.

cylestes eyes flickered back to the female who looked rather innocent which made the angel smile a bit, this case would be rather easy as it seemed the female was more career focused. Granted that could change depending on how convincing the demon would be, but she was willing to fight for the betterment of Makayla. noticing that her presence wasn't yet detected, she cleared her throat, doing her best to not startle makayla, who was still rather startled. the female looked up at her with large saucer shaped eyes, clearly not expecting to see an angel floating around her head. the angel giggled as she watched the human rub her eyes as if that would prove if she was real or not. "do not be afraid my dear makayla, i am of no harm to you. my name is cyleste, i am your angel who has been sent to guide you on your life path. i can already tell that the two of us will get along just perfectly." cyleste purred, offering the human a kind smile to soothe her nerves.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me