1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:34 am

While he was sure that the princess thought he didn't notice, Alok had just noticed her frown before she smiled at him. He felt the same way, but knew that they had to leave, to put a lot more distance between them and the ladies capture, but also to find a village where they could find help and hopefully some shelter. They could sit very closely to each other again later? Once Adeline stood up, he stood up as well, briefly dusting himself off. When he noticed Romanos snuffing out the remainder of coals, he walked over to him,"We all set to go?" He asked.

Kisa nodded her head a little as she watched him,"T-That sounds good...." She said softly. She lifted her head when the other knight and the princess walked over before she gave Adeline a very rare and small smile before shivering a little as a small winter breeze made its way into the cave, causing her to pull the cloak a little tighter around her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:44 am

Adeline smiled back at Kisa, feeling very thankful to see her friend in better spirits. Once the cold breeze blew through the princess winced slightly, she was certainly going to be glad to get back to their warm climate. "Good morning Kisa," the female said quietly as they began to walk out of the cave and down the mountain. All the female could do was hope the mountain didn't seem as treacherous as it looked and they would find some sort of shelter for them to lie down in at night. "I can't wait till it gets warmer," she said, doing her best to make small talk to lighten the spirits of the others.

"Yes it does, I am very eager to get to a warmer climate." Romanos replied, sighing softly as he finished snuffing out the fire. The cold was beginning to take its toll on his joints as he was used to much more warmer places. The knight looked up when his companion came over and nodded as he listened to Alok speak. "Yes, I'm ready and Kisa is as well. We are both feeling rather antsy to get out." He answered, smiling at the other as he spoke. Once the four reached the entrance he began to walk down the mountain, carefully watching Kisa to make sure she wouldn't stumble or get hurt further.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:40 am

As they started to leave the cave, Alok took up the lead, scanning the landscape a head of them to find the best path for them to take. He looked over his shoulder for a short moment when he heard Adeline speak,"I think we'll all be glad to get out of this snow." He agreed with a smile before looking ahead again. In truth, he was worried for the girls sakes. The fancy dresses they wore did little to keep them warm, even with the cloaks on, and they were practically walking in the snow barefoot. He was worried that they would get really sick, or even frostbitten. He looked a bit more before his eyes caught sight of something,"I could be wrong, but I think there might be a path or trail over there." He told them as he pointed in that direction.

"M-Morning...." Kisa replied back softly to the princess. Once they were all ready, she walked next to Adeline as they exited the cave, wincing slightly as they walked back into the snow. She nodded in agreement with the statement. Warmer climate would defiantly be very nice right now. She tried her best not to show it, but she was freezing right now. Her fingers felt like they were going to fall right off,"H-How high up do you think we are?" She asked quietly, though she wasn't really sure why she asked that question.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:39 pm

bumpy
~NatureSword~