1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:30 am

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
1x1 between ~NatureSword~ and myself, please do not post here unless you are one of us, thanks.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:46 am

-Kisa Filou-

-Gender-
Female
-Age-
-Birthday-
June 25 (Cancer)
-Description-
Kisa is 5'6. She has long white hair that goes down to her waist (which is usually kept in a braid or low bun) and silver-dark red eyes. Because of her kitsune heritage, she has white fox ears and three white tails that fade to red.
She's usually seen wearing a simple dark blue or gray dress that goes down to her ankles, and a white sleeved shirt underneath it.
-Species-
Kitsune
-Likes-
Warm beds, art, animals, tea, stargazing, music, magic, archery, sweets
-Dislikes-
Mean people, coffee, large crowds, loud noises, tight spaces
-Personality-
Kisa is a little shy and quiet. However, despite being quiet, if she has strong feelings or just needs to rant, she will certainly do so if given the opportunity. She works hard, but is also a bit clumsy at times. As she gets to know you, she will have more loyalty to you, even having made a promise to herself that she would always be there and protect the princess, even if it meant not taking care of herself in the process. If she has any free time, she loves doing some art or sitting under a tree reading a book.
-History-
Kisa doesn't remember a whole lot of her past. She knows she grew up and was from a rivaling kingdom, and was then captured and bought to work in the castle under the princess's command. But everything else about who she was was a complete blur. She's been working as an attendant for about a year now, warming up to the princess and slowly becoming friends with her over time, while still being weary of everyone else.
-Pet-
None

-Alok Kozrius-

-Gender-
Male
-Age-
-Birthday-
October 8 (Libra)
-Description-
Alok is 6'0. He has short dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. He has a large scar on his left shoulder.
-Species-
Elf
-Likes-
His dagger, black coffee, adventures, sparring
-Dislikes-
Rude people, sitting still, being too clean, lies
-Personality-
Alok is light hearted, easy going and kind, often cracking a sarcastic joke here or there. He's very adventurous, loving everything about the outdoors. He also loves a challenge, doesn't matter what it is. Despite those traits, he does know when it is a time to be funny and when to be serious and strict, especially while leading the knights under his command.
-History-
Alok grew up in the kingdom with his mother. A pretty simple and average life. He played with the other kids, helped out who he could, but as he grew into a teenager, life took a turn. His mother had become gravely ill after a run in with a beast in the wilds, and he scrambled to pay for medicine to cure it, it didn't end up helping and she passed a few days later. Since then and not wanting to see others get hurt, he swore to become a knight and protect others, working up to where he is today.
-Pet-
Black Thoroughbred Horse; Shadow
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:05 am

𝓐𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 21
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"6
Species( Elf
Pet; Black cat, Samus

╚══════════════╝

Background; Adeline was raised by a loving mother, but a harsh and unforgiving father. Her father did his best to make her into an arrogant leader, but her mother raised her much differently and she took after her mother. Eventually her father gave up on trying to make her into the leader he was and began to focus on her brothers.
Personality; Adeline is very adventurous person and will always be looking for a person that will be crazy with her. She is often describes as a very energetic person, a hopeless romantic, and a dreamer. She has high hopes for her future, and will always push to get whatever she can out of herself. She is very fun to be around, and is extremely friendly to those who are nice to her as well. For her future as queen she hopes to be a more forgiving than her father, and be a queen who focuses on forgiveness rather than war.
Likes; Adeline loves hikes, tea, coffee, and making new friends.
Dislikes; Adeline dislikes being restrained to a boring schedule that repeats day after day. She hates patterns, and really dislikes the quiet so she is always seen to be listening to music.

𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓼 𝓜𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓽

╔══════════════╗

Age; 21
Zodiac sign; Virgo
Height; 6'2
Species; Vampire
Pet; clydesdale horse, Camelot

╚══════════════╝

Background; Romanos was thrown out of his house at a young age as he simply wasn't wanted. Thankfully he was picked up by a kind knight who brought him before the king to begin training. Ever since he has vowed to become the man his family never thought he could be. He still sees them around every so often but doesn't pay them any attention.
Personality; Romanos is a very serious commander as he had worked his way up from the lowest ranks to where he is today. He may come off as arrogant and prideful to the new recruits but it is simply just because he wants to shape them into strong knights just as he is. When he has time off and is able to spend the night off at the tavern he is very fun loving underneath that rough interior.
Likes; Romanos likes being listened to, coffee, long walks in the forest, and sparring.
Dislikes; Romanos dislikes disorder, not being listened to, and being disrespected by his knights under his command.

cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:28 am

Adeline had already been awake for quite some time as most mornings she got up to watch the sunrise and read a book. However, the rest of the castle had begun to wake up, meaning it was time for her to start her morning routine. She headed into her bathroom and washed her face. She then headed over to her amoire and looked in the mirror at her appearance, it needed some work. She brought out her makeup and put on a fresh face. After this was all done she took her hair out of the rollers and brushed her hair through her fingers to give it her usual wavy appearance. After this was done she headed to her wardrobe and leafed through all of her dresses, which one would she choose today. After a few minutes of debate she chose a blue dress with gold trimming and slipped into it with the help of her handmaidens, thanking them kindly afterwards. She took a few minutes to look at herself in the mirror to make sure she looked the best she could, it was rather important for her to look her best always.

Romanos woke up in the barracks with a stiff back. He groaned as he stepped out of bed and stretched out his back, it cracking a few times but thankfully it felt much better afterwards. He huffed as he headed into the showers to wash off before starting his day of training his recruits. He pondered his plans for today, wondering if he should have them work on stamina or strength training. Both were important but it depended on which the recruits were lacking in. He shrugged, he would figure it out when he got there. He wrestled into his armor and grabbed his sword from his room before heading to the training grounds. Most of his recruits were waiting for him as they should be, but he knew a select few were running late. Unacceptable, he would make them run extra laps at the end of the day. He conferred with his training partner and decided they would start the day using their swords on the training dummies.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:09 am

Kisa was asleep in her servant's courters, a blanket wrapped around her from where she was on a window bed, where she had accidently fallen asleep in the night. As the castle started to become alive and the sounds of knights training could be heard, the kitsune's ears twitched and her eyes slowly opened before becoming awake as she realized what time of the morning it was,"No no no....!" She yelped a little as she scrambled out of the blanket and over to a mirror, knowing that she was supposed to be with the princess already to help her get ready. Seeing that she accidently slept in the same dress she wore the day before, she quickly changed out of it and slipped a gray one on, tying a belt around her waist. Not having time to redo the braid in her hair, she quickly pinned the slightly messy braid up into a low bun as her tails twitched a little under the dress to become a little more comfortable. As soon as she was done, Kisa did a slight run out of her courters and into the hall, slowing down to a speed walk past anyone she saw, making her way through various halls and corridors as she made her way to the princess's room,"My lady?" She asked softly from the other side of the door once she got there, quickly straightening out her dress as she waited for a response.

Alok was already up way before the sun had risen. He had to leave the barracks earlier to head to the outer gates to get the report from the night and make sure everything was still going alright. Thanksfully, everything was quiet and there was nothing to report. Now as the sun had risen, he was just entering into the city, the sounds of his horse's hooves clicking on the stone roads. He watched as the city started to become more awake, people opening their stalls, others fetching water, ever the bold and strong sounds of the smiths at work in their shops. He continued into the inner circle of the kingdom as he could make out the knights starting their training for the day. He slowed Shadow down to a walk as he neared the stables and gave the report to another guard to bring to the king. After he handed the reigns of his horse to the stable hand, he began walking over to where the knights were training,"Starting them off with sword practice, huh?" He called as soon as he could see Romanos as he neared.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:54 am

Adeline smiled and welcomed KIsa in happy to see her friend. Although she hated how Kisa had made it to be her handmaiden, she was truly grateful to have someone to spend her time with. Her father was one to take people from the neighboring countries and force them to work for him, as no one in this country willingly would do such a thing. Her first order of business as queen was to send them all back home, and if they chose to stay to upgrade their sleeping and living quarters. The way her father treated everyone else was disdainful, but as of now there was not much she could do to change that, for now at least. "Did you sleep miss Kisa?" She questioned as she rummaged around her jewelry box for a pair of earrings. "Which one do you think looks better?" She questioned, holding up a pair of white pearls and a pair of pink. "I'm thinking the white but I would like your opinion as well," she told the other, genuinely meaning it. Truly she adored Kisa and wanted nothing more than for her to feel important to her, besides she also trusted her sense of style more than herself at times. When she was younger her handmaidens picked out most of her outfits, so she was worried that she wouldn't be able to pick things out for herself. It was rather embarrassing, but she had to remember that every other female royal had the same problem. "Would you like to go find something to eat for breakfast?" She questioned after she figured out which jewelry pieces complemented her dress the best.

Romanos nodded to Alok as he answered his question, "they look like they needed it. I must have been driving their stamina training practices a little bit more. That one isn't even holding his sword correctly." He huffed and shook his head at the recruit before correcting him on his grip and his stance. After this he turned back to face the other soldier. "What are you up to today?" He questioned as the other recruits continued to train. "After this I'm going to have them practice on each other, with sticks of course.. We'll have to see how that goes before they can get cleared for battle." He stated, this group of recruits weren't exactly his favorite and he was sure they could tell. They were a bit, different, from the others he had trained in the past as these seemed to care more about themselves than helping their community.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:52 pm

Upon hearing the reply that she could enter the room, Kisa gave a little smile as she came in and closed the door behind her. While it was never her choice to be a servant girl and working the royal family, it certainly wasn't the worst place to be. Having been taken out of her homeland and working under others with no rewards and little food, there were defiantly worse places in the kingdom to be. Of course, even within the castle, she was lucky that the princess took fancy with her enough to make her her personal handmaiden, unlike the other maidens that worked for the whole family.,"O-Oh, yes, I-I did. Thank you." She said softly. Kisa seriously hoped that there wasn't any marks on her face from sleeping against the window or circles under her eyes that had gone unnoticed in her scurry to get here quickly. As she was being asked about the earring, the kitsune slowly walked over to her and looked at them,"I-I agree, I think you should do the white ones." She said softly. As Adeline proceeded to put the earrings in, Kisa walked and stood behind her before gently taking a piece of hair from the front of her face, twisting it gently in her fingers for securing it with a single pin to the side of the princess's head,"T-That's better..." She whispered more to herself before realizing what Adeline had asked,"O-Oh, yes, I can go and get you some food." She said softly, not fully realizing the extent of the question.

Alok couldn't help but chuckle a bit as his fellow comrade went to help out one of the trainees,"Clearly." He said very simply before giving a quick cough to halt his chuckles before thinking about the follow up question,"Well, I just returned from getting the reports at the outer gates. I hadn't really decided on what to do after that nor have I been assigned to do anything." He said. As he watched the recruits a little longer, the elfish couldn't help but smirk a little,"I don't suppose there are any recruits here that are too cocky for their own good that could use a little humbling, would there?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:45 pm

"Thank you my dear, that piece was bothering me. You always know how to make me look my best," Adeline hummed as she looked at herself in the mirror once more. "Oh no no no, you don't have to go fetch me food, I would simply like for you to accompany me. We can grab a pastry and eat on the balcony! It's about the time the soldiers are training! It would be very entertaining to watch," the princess said, giggling softly as a rosy blush appeared on her cheeks. Watching the soldiers trained was entertaining for more reasons than one, this being the fact that some were clumsy and fell over, and the others were rather attractive. She knew it was not in her future to marry a knight as her father would try to arrange some sort of marriage to a wealthy prince instead, but it was nice to dream. If she was honest, the idea of marrying some prince for his money and good relations with their kingdom was not very appealing, rather disgusting really, but she knew her protests would likely fall on deaf ears as her father would never let her have anything her away. As she thought of this she sighed a little, but shook the feeling off and gently grabbed Kisa's hand and started hurrying to the kitchen. "Come on lets go before we miss it!" She yelped, now happily scurrying to the kitchen to grab some food for the two of them. "Make sure you grab all that you want! They always have plenty of waste.. It's rather frustrating actually." She said, hoping that the other really would take all that she wanted.

After the two of them had grabbed all the food they wished, Adeline took her out to one of the balconies, beaming happily as she stood outside. It was a lovely day outside with a light breeze that ruffled her dress in the wind just perfectly to make it look majestic. "Isn't this fun, I love being able to stand outside in the sun for a little while, the breeze makes it just perfect." She stated before taking a bite out of her blueberry pastry.

"That's lucky, would you like to take this over for me." Romanos joked, knowing very well the king would have his head if he left his post, he was very stingy like that. "Do you see that redhead in the back?" He questioned, interested in seeing what the other was planning to do. "He could use a little bit of that humbling you're mentioning," he said, a slight smirk on his face as he said this. The redhead truly believed he was the best out of the recruits, often showing up late and bickering with the knight over trivial things. "All he does is try to assert dominance over me, it can be rather entertaining actually." He informed the other, crossing his arms as he looked over at the recruit.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:57 pm

Kisa gave a soft smile to her,"J-Just doing my job....." She said softly. As the princess clarified her words, a soft shade of red warmed her cheeks as she had misunderstood. You would think that after a year of being an attendant that she would have expected this. Guess not. She had gotten to know that Adeline was no ordinary princess, and was very kind to those working under her, as though they grew up together. Before she could manage out any words, the kitsune felt her hand being taken and lead quickly out of the room,"I-I'm coming, I'm coming!" She said as she finally found her foot and kept pace with her. For some reason, Kisa was unable to stop herself from smiling a little more the usual. She then took a couple pastries and a roll, but no more for the time being. After they acquired their morning treats and headed out to a balcony, Kisa couldn't help but notice the way Adeline was standing their in the wind,'I should do a picture of that in the future.' She thought to herself before nodding a little to the quesstion,"Y-Yes, it is. I-It's wonderful to have the sun shining down on this beautiful day." She said softly, moving to make herself more comfortable by the railing.

Alok nodded as he eyed the redhead up and down as he gathered in what Romanos as telling him. It wasn't too hard to spot the recruit, and not just because of his red hair. In every batch of recruits, there was always one that thought they were greater then everyone else,"You plan to have a few mock battles after the dummy, correct?" He asked to make sure he understood correctly before stretching his arms over his head,"Perhaps your recruits would like a little demonstration of what not to do while in a 1x1." He suggested, hoping his fellow knight woulf catch his drift. As he came out of his stretch, Alok had noticed a bit of movement on top of one of the balconies, but tried not to pay too much notice to it for now.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:32 pm

Adeline took the last bite of her pastry as she repositioned herself on the railing, slightly leaning over it to get a better view of the field they were training on. "This recruit seems to be rather... what's the word... unexperienced compared to the last group." The princess said, snickering slightly as she watched one of the recruits trip over his own feet. "My pride tells me I could beat a couple of these in a sword fight," she said, tilting her head slightly, seemingly sizing her made up competition up in her head. "Don't you think it would be fun to show them a thing or two? Could you imagine waltzing down there and beating men in a dress?" She questioned, giggling softly at the idea. She had taken some sword fighting lessons when she was younger as she had an infatuation with being a knight when she was young and her father simply was happy she wanted to do something violent.

"Oh don't you worry, even if we didn't I would still find a way to get the two of you against each other." Romanos replied, snickering as he looked over at his companion. Seeing Alok's eyes shift over to the balconies he looked over as well, noticing the princess and her handmaiden. However, it wasn't the princess that caught his eye it was her handmaiden. She looked rather lovely and he smiled in her direction before remembering he needed to focus on his recruits. "Recruits, before I send you on your run it's time for a little 1x1 practice. Jethro you come here, Alok here will be your partner today for a little demonstration of skills." He said, beckoning the recruit to come up to the front of the recruits. "You all watch closely to Alok's form." He stated loudly, nodding at the other to begin their demonstration.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me