~a witch and their familiar~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~a witch and their familiar~

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:13 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine smiled at her as she stared over at Blaize. "It's fine, if you're busy making potions you can just show me that. We don't have to go exploring more." She shrugged, not seeming to mind what they did. She was just happy to get out and be able to see her again.

Hunter
Hunter nodded at her. "Let me know if you need anything." He aid as he watched her go. He wasn't really sure what to do while she was doing that, there wasn't much he could think of that he wanted to do. Clearly he wasn't used to having much free time to himself, but that's just how it usually was with him being a familiar.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:19 am

π•­π–‘π–†π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Š π•·π–Š π•―π–”π–šπ–
β€œAs long as you are comfortable with that my princess, I know not all humans are comfortable around magic, even if mine is for the good of the people.” Blaize said truthfully, she had gotten in many fights with humans before for bringing her potions around them, even if she was simply trying to heal their sick and injured. β€œI make them right down this way,” she said, smiling as she led the female to her potion making room

π•Ίπ–‰π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–† π•―π–Šπ–π–Žπ–”π–—π–Š
Odessa fell into a deep trance as she concentrated on the power flowing through her. She was only supposed to stay in this state for an hour but she had lost track of time, the spell coursing through her veins urging for more. Suddenly a sharp bolt of pain coursed through her producing a rather loud yelp as she was suddenly brought back into reality. The world swirled around her as the side effects to staying in that state were rather large, her veins became a visible bright purple as her face paled. This had happened to her before and the effects would wear off in a few hours, but she never quite got used to the pain. She laid herself down on the floor, not having enough energy to do anything else.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:22 am

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine shrugged at her words. "I don't mind it, I promise." She smiled at her and went to follow after her as she walked, still looking around her house. She looked into the potion making room as they got there and just smiled at her again. She didn't know much about magic, but she wasn't afraid of it like most humans.

Hunter
Hunter looked towards the basement door as he heard the yelp. He wasn't sure if he should go in or not, going over to the door and giving a knock. "Are you okay?" He was worried about her, but not wanting to intrude on anything magical in case he somehow made it worse.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:07 am

"I promise none of the things I do will hurt you, that's against my nature," Blaize stated as she returned to her potion making desk. "What I am brewing now is a simple healing potion, I use sage leaves, ginger roots, and these pink mushrooms right there for this. After it is made I ship them off to the supplier who then sells them for me," she explained. She measured out the ingredients into the boiling water in the cauldron, mixing them together carefully and slowly.

All Odessa could do was let out a weak whimper, she was definitely not okay, this was the longest she had ever gone making the effects even worse. "Help," she said weakly after collecting enough energy to say that one word.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:11 am

Yvraine Callisto
"Of course, I trust you." Yvraine smile as she listened to her, standing back and watching her work. She didn't know what to say, but it was interesting to hear about. It was nice that she helped people, even when they didn't trust her.

Hunter
Hunter heard her call out for help, and he could feel there was something wrong through their connection. He went down to the basement and saw her on the floor. "What can I do?" He asked her as he looked down at her with a worried look on his face. He didn't really know how to help her.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:24 pm

"Now we just have to let this simmer for a few hours, and then we can pour it into the vials!" She said as she watched the potion turn into a bright shade of pink. "Now we are free to do whatever you wish!" She said, beaming brightly at her new friend.

Odessa slowly began to regain some of her strength by just being in Hunter's presence. "Help me get some water and to my bed.. please," she whispered as she reached up to hold onto her familiar's arm.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:14 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine smiled and nodded at her, not sure what she would want to do today. "What would you like to do?" She asked her, seeming happy to do whatever. And she knew a lot more about the lands around here than the princess did, since she couldn't get out as much.

Hunter
Hunter nodded at her words as he picked her up in his arms and carried her back to her bedroom. Smiling a little at her, he laid her down and left for a moment before coming back with a glass of water and holding it out for her, sitting on the bed next to her quietly.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:06 pm

"Well why don't we pack a little lunch for the both of us and see where the forest takes us today?" Blaize suggested, smiling happily at her companion, eager to spend another full day with the princess. Perhaps she could even learn a little bit more about the other, the two hadn't really talked about each other yet. "What would you like to eat?" She questioned with an eager smile on her face.

Odessa sighed in relief as her body formed into the soft bed. "Thank you," she whimpered as she nestled against Hunter. "I'm so glad I have you." She said as she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist, closing her eyes as the pain slowly started to escape from her body.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:59 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine smiled at her idea. "Sounds like fun." She shrugged at her question as she stared over at her, not sure of what she wanted. It wasn't like many people really asked her what she wanted to eat. "What do you have?" She asked her.

Hunter
"You're welcome." Hunter looked at her as she nestled against him. He smiled slightly at her words. "I'm glad you feel that way. I feel lucky too.." As she wrapped her arms around his waist, he just looked down at her in silence, not seeming to mind her closeness. Especially if it helped her feel better.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:00 am

β€œHmm, I can make a salad, a grilled cheese, and bring some grapes and a bottle of wine along? I know it’s nothing fancy but it’s all I have.” Blaize offered, blushing slightly at the simpleness of the meal. She knew the princess would be accustomed to much more than what she had, but deep down knew that she wouldn’t be judged for it. β€œI’m sorry I don’t have anything much better, I need to make a run to the store at some point!” She said as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck.

After a few minutes the pain began to subside, and she still had some work to do. She slowly climbed out of bed and began tidying up her room, it was cleaning day after all. β€œLet me get a little bit of cleaning done and then I’ll fix us some lunch.” She said as she began organizing her bedside dresser.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me