1 x 1 with crunch bottle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with crunch bottle

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:40 pm

Tom looked over at his sister wondering what she needed. The female seemed alright so he was confused of what she needed. However, once Thor approached, he couldn't help but glup as the god of thunder loomed over him. “ Hey Thor. How's my s-” He was cut off when Thor had thrown him over his shoulder. “ Hey! What do you think you are doing! Put me down this istanst! “ He yelled, pounding his back well he kicked. He glanced at his sister who seemed to be just laughing. “ Oh you are g- “ He was cut off when Thor started to run. He could feel himself being jostled as Thor ran. “ Put me down this instant! “ He yelled, as he tried to speak.

Deanna just laughed as she ran with Thor. She knew by the end of this her brother would be rather dizzy. It was bound to happen. Would it be interesteing. Of course it would. “ oh, you look so cute with you struggle like a crazt person. I think you might need help getting to your room after this. I doubt you can walk by how dizzy you will be. “ She said, looking at her brother who remained on Thor’s shoulder. She knew he would be very well dizzy, but it would be hilarious to watch her brother try to remain on his feet.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:09 am

Thor chuckled, ignoring the villains pleas to put him down as he was too busy focusing on the laughter and smiles from Deanna. Even if he did anger the male, the reaction from the female would be rather worth it. Soon the god halted and set Tom down, smirking slightly as he looked down at the rather dizzy and confused male. He looked back over at Deanna and reached out his hand for a high five from the female, holding back a laugh as he saw the male stumbling out of the corner of his eye. "Was that as entertaining as you wished it to be?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at the female as he spoke to her.

Astoria heard loud noises coming from the hall and as she didn't quite understand what was going on she sprinted out to the hall to make sure everyone was okay. The hero was rather shocked at what she saw, Thor running with Tom laid over his shoulder was not a sight she had expected to see. Thankfully she quickly realized that the three were in no trouble, and it was most likely Thor having a little bit of fun with the villain hero at the others expense. She leaned against the wall and watched the event go on as it was rather entertaining, a slight smile appearing on her face as she did so.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:26 am

Deanna watched as her brother ponited a finger at Thor before falling backwards. Deanna was quickly to catch her brother as he seemed to gone limp. Poking his helmet, she didn't receive a response from him. Chuckling softly, she gave her bother as she gave Thor a high five. “ Yes. I think you broke him. “ She said, holding onto her brother's arm. Was he out or something? It has been an very busy day so the girl wouldn’t be surprised. She then looked over at the other female, thinking she would be mad at them for waking her up. However, it seemed she wasn't as Deanna noticed a smile on her face. “ I thought for a second you were going to be mad that we woke you up. “ She said.

Once Tom was set down, he stumbled a bit, pointing a finger at Thor. “ You. I swear I will get you back. “ Tom said, clearly not happy. He was about to take a stay forward, but fell backwards, his sister catching him. He didnt say anything or stir as he just remained in the arms of his sister. Even Deanna pokeing his helmet didn't get a response from him. Nothing one bit.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:58 am

“Oh no not at all! I’m just glad everyone is okay and I got a little show out of it. It’s truly good to see the two of you bonding before tomorrow!” Astoria told Deanna, smiling kindly at her as she spoke. “I can drag Tom back to his room if you two were planning on spending more time together. But if you wish to take him that’s alright with me, I just wanted to offer.” The purple haired female offered, as she stood up from her place leaning against the wall.

Thor chuckled as the male threatened him, he wasn’t worried one bit about what revenge the male would concoct for him. “I’m sure you will bud.”The god replied before the male fell over. “Well I didn’t expect that.” He said as he looked at the passed out villain. “Just a little broken.” The male replied to her comment, shaking his head in slight disbelief at the effect that had on the male villain.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:58 am

Deanna smiled before looking over at Thor. The villain yawned as she glanced back at the other female. Honstely, she didn't mind hanging out more with the god of thunder. That's if Thor was all alright with it. “ I’m fine with hanging out more with Thor. Is that alright with you? “ She asked, looking over at him. She wouldn't hand over Tom until she got an answer from Thor. Even now the girl was a bit tired, she still didn't feel like going to bed just yet. Shifting her hold slightly on her brother, she waited for Thor’s response.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:46 am

Thor nodded in agreement, he surely wouldn't complain about spending more time with Deanna. Besides he could tell Astoria felt some type of way about Tom, so he wasn't going to get in the way of that. "Of course, I would love to stay with you." He said winking at the female villain as he spoke.

Astoria's eyes shifted back and forth between the two as she waited for an answer. Truthfully she didn't know why she offered to take care of the male villain, typically she would have simply went back to bed and let someone else take care of him. Upon approval from the both of them she gently took the male from his sisters arms. "Well you two have fun, and get some good sleep we have a long day ahead of us." The hero said before she took the male back to his room. The female smiled softly as she set the still passed out male on his bed, doing her best to hold in the giggle that was desperately trying to make its way out of her mouth.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:42 am

Deanna smiled as she held out a hand to Thor. “ Well, what should we do? Watch a movie? “ She asked. A movie sounded good before going to bed, or maybe the girl might fall asleep well watching a movie. Honstely, the female was enjoying her time with Thor. She then leaned slightly against him, hoping the god of thunder didn’t mind. “ We will. “ She said, as she watched Astoria leave with her brother. She knew that Tom did need the sleep as it would be a long day tomorrow for them. Who knows what would happen when they were out?

( I’m probably going to post for Tom when we time skip to the next morning if that's alright with you. )

Last bumped by XxBarricadeXx on Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:42 am.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you