1 x 1 with crunch bottle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 with crunch bottle

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:35 am

This is a roleplay between me and Crunch Bottle. No one else may post but only us.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 with crunch bottle

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:05 am

Name:

Deanna

Female

Looks:

Deanna stands at 5'2 and is slim for her height. She has a scar that goes across her right eye. Her right eye is pure white and has a bit of trouble seeing out of it. Due to the fact of this, she sometimes has trouble getting a hit. She has silver hair that is in a braid at all times. When she wears her suit, it's always up so you can't see her hair peeking through her helmet.

Personality:

Being a villain, the girl doesn't care what you think of her and loves to cause trouble. She doesn't care what you think of her as well. Hate her and she simply will not care. When she is out with her teammate, she will protect him as he is her brother. She wouldn't want any harm coming towards him. Heck, even for people who are close to her, the girl will protect them for life. She does hate the Avengers so working with them will likely be hard in the beginning.

History

Deanna and her brother grew up with her parents. To be honest, their family was quite wealthy, but neither of them liked being with their family. Both of their parents were busy all the time so they didn't have much attention growing up. Once they were a bit older, the two decided just to leave despite not even having a place to eat or a job for that matter. Both of them lived on the streets, stealing stuff just to have food in their stomachs. Later on, they build a bunker which is where they stay when they aren't out causing trouble.

Name:

Tom miles

Male

Looks:

Tom has black short hair that tends to look scruffy you say. He doesn't have any scars, but just one pirceing on his lip. His eyes are brown but are known to change to light brown out in the snow. He stands at 6’2 making him quite taller than his sister.

Personality:

Tom is very protective of his sister as they are siblings. He will do anything to keep her safe and out of harms ways even know it's not that easy. To other people, he isn't the frindelst but why would villain he anyway. However, if you can get him to have a good side to others, maybe his attitude might change.

History: Same at his sisters.
Last edited by XxBarricadeXx on Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:28 am

𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓
Personality and powers are as seen in the movies

𝑨𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂
Power: Astoria can summon purple colored fireballs at will to launch at her enemies
History: Astoria was a highly trained spy for the secret service, until at the age of 18 her powers began to develop. After the secret service found out she could summon fire, they dismissed her for fear that she wouldn't be able to control them. This event almost turned her to the dark side, even experimenting with them for a while as she felt extremely betrayed by those who had raised her. However, she came back to her senses and realized she wasn't doing any good for herself or others by destroying the ones who hurt her. She then came clean to the Avengers and went through training and remission with Tony until he deemed her ready to join their team fulltime.
Personality: Astoria has a no nonsense attitude and has no tolerance for those who go against her or her friends. She takes her duty extremely seriously and prides herself into being able to protect and serve the universe. When she isn't out fighting crime it can be hard for her to relax, but once she does she is very funny and amazing to be around. She may not always be open about her feelings and past, but will always provide a listening ear to those she cares about.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:56 pm

( Did you want me to make the starting post? I could have the two out causing trouble. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:07 pm

(that would be perfectly fine !)
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:01 pm

The two sat down on the rooftop, looking over at the people below. They were looking for someone with a suitcase as they suspected there would hopefully be money in there. It would be nice if there was as the money would last them a while. Living in the bunker, there were no bils whatsoever which was a nice thing. The only thing they had to worry about was getting enough food for them to last them for a week. The shorter female narrowed her eyes before grinning when she spotted a man in a suit. He tended to be in a hurry which made the female even more curious about where he was going. All they needed to do was corner him in an alley so they could see what was in the suitcase. The money would be nice.

Tom watches his sister climb down from the roof before shifting into her wolf form. Once his sister had the male cornered in an alley, he then moved in, landing behind the male. He could sense the fear of the man. Well, he couldn't blame the guy? It was certainly unusual to even see a wolf in the middle of a city. " Now, why don't you hand us that suitcase? " He asked, hoping the stranger would do so. He didn't want to fight, but wouldn't be surprised if the stranger tried. Either way, he certainly would be outnumbered. He was no match against the two as the stranger likely didn't even have power.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:52 am

Thor walked alongside Astoria, the two were going out for a friendly lunch as he became her friend throughout training. Since Tony assumed fire and lightening went together, kind of, he assigned Thor to help her control her fire powers. Since the two spent a lot of time together they quickly bonded over the love of video games and training. Most of the time they could be found working out in the avengers workout room or in the meeting room, often getting in trouble for using the multiple screens used for confidential meeting briefs for their games. They were planning on going to grab Subway, and were hoping to not come up on any trouble on their way. But of course they were avengers and trouble seemed to attract them. The two were happily chatting as they saw two mysterious figures sitting on top of a building. The pair looked at each other and sighed, of course something was going to happen when they were just out to get some food. "I knew we should have used doordash," Thor joked, his eyes twinkling as he said this. Astoria chuckled weakly at his joke, knowing he was right. The two argued over doordash and going out, but eventually Astoria convinced him to go out as it was a rather nice day outside, besides she still felt like she had to prove herself as good and would go out simply looking for chances to do so.

"Alright you were right, lets get a little closer to see if they are up to anything." Astoria replied, throwing a cloak over her head as her vibrant colored hair was rather noticeable. The two creeped over together, climbing up a building and hiding behind large solar panels to stay out of sight. It was rather obvious the two were waiting for someone, or something, but who. Suddenly the two climbed down the side of the building which was the heros clue to go after them. Thor and Astoria jumped between the buildings to get to the one she had seen the suspicious characters go. Seeing what was going on the two jumped infront of the helpless man and Thor crossed his arms while Astoria placed a barrier of fire between the villains and themselves. "Well, what do we have here?" Thor questioned, raising a snarky eyebrow at the two before him.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:14 pm

Deanna

Deanna smirked at the male as she was hoping it would go easy. All the guy had to do was simply hand the money over and then the two would be on their way. However, this didn't seem to be the case. Ears twitching, she glanced over at the two strangers who were now in front of their victim. Letting out a scoff, Deanna was not so happy that their plan had unfortunately failed. With the two standing in front of the stranger, there was no way they could even get that case. The female was about to take a step forward but didn't when Astoria used her fire to make a barrier in front of them.

She glanced at the two as a deep growl rose from her chest. “ Well look who showed up to stop us. Of course, you had to ruin our plan. You know he could have been good use to us with whatever was in that suitcase. “ She said, the fur on the back of her neck sticking up. With her one white eye in wolf form, it was hard to sometimes even land an attack or see with really one good eye. “ If you know what's good for you, you will hand us that briefcase unless you want to turn this into a fight. I mean, I always wanted to go up against the God of thunder. “ She said, looking directly at Thor.

Tom

Tom grumbled as he watched the stranger hide behind the two Avengers. Of course, they had to show up. It was like every time they tried to do so something bad, the Avengers were always there to stop them. It was quite a headache, to be honest. If there could just be one day where the two villains could get away with it, but no. Crossing his arms, he moved closer to his sister, not wanting her to go against Thor. “ Yeah, just hand the briefcase over and we can get on with our lives. Anyways, I doubt this guy needs the money. “ He said. He wasn't sure how much was in that suit suitcase, but Tom hoped it was a lot.

After a few minutes, Sparks seemed to come from his hands before they transformed into an orb. Bits of sparks seemed to come from the orb as he rolled it around in his palm. If they wanted to fight, Tom would waste no second attacking them.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:10 pm

Thor
Upon seeing the two wolves Thor's head tilted to the right slightly, he had never seen a villain like them before. Surely they have bOeen around. They were rather intriguing, especially the smaller one, she had an interesting feeling about her. He did his best to use context clues to figure out who they possibly could be, but nothing jogged his memory. As Astoria lit the fire between them he smiled, it was a good use of her power he had trained her well.

"I'm sure this man has good use for the money too, if it is money. You do know people use briefcases to carry work information right?" Thor questioned, a hint of sarcasm laced through his tone. Upon mention of a battle he held out his arm and summoned his trusty hammer to his hand, a hint of lightening coursing through his veins as it hit his hands. "Oh you complement me," he teased as he looked the two over. "However if a fight is what you wish, then so be it." He said, his eyes narrowing at the two of them. He hadn't seen the two before, so he wasn't sure how their fighting style worked, but he knew it would work out for them in the end. It always seemed to anyways. Using his powers he summoned lightening bolts to rain down on the other two, running over the now extinguished fire with his hammer swinging.

Astoria
Astoria rolled her eyes at the pair before her, surely there was other ways they could have came across some money. However it wasn't her job to judge, just to protect. "Oh right, we should reward theft with giving you what you want hm? I've never heard of it working like that," she snapped back at the two. She had a low tolerance for an attitude and she wasn't about to let them get off that easy. She looked at the male and mimicked his sparks with her fire "oh look here, fire and electricity, almost as if I was trained battling lightening. Bad choice." She teased, looking him up and down glaring the whole time. Seeing Thor was ready to fight, she extinguished the fire quickly and ran over to fight the male. She'd let the woman have fun living out her fantasy of fighting with Thor, the man looked like a fun challenge anyways.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:43 pm

Deanna rolled her eyes at Thor knowing they did use them for work. But she had a feeling there was money in that case. " Of course, I know that. " She said, looking at the male. The female then grinned as Thor was going to fight them. However, the female had no idea what she was up against. An avenger was far stronger, especially one that battles along with Tony and the others. The girl was asking to lose, but she didn't think of it that way. She took note of the thunderlighting that Thor had summoned and attempted to dodge. However, with one of her eyes having bad sight, she was a bit late as she felt the shock hit her, yelping in pain. However, this didn't stop the girl as she attempted to get up, her paws shaking as she attempted to stand. The shock caused her to be dazed and she started to get double vision for a second.

Tom just chuckled at the other female as he didn't care that she could control fire. It didn't seem to bother him one bit. " Your fire doesn't scare me at all. I shall finish you off. " He said, grinning underneath his helmet. He was going to let the women beat him or try not to let her. He then noticed the lightning rain down on them and dodged it before throwing an orb at the female. However, when he heard his sister yelp, he glanced at her, worried about his own sibling. He didn't want any harm coming towards her. Not one bit.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you