~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:53 am

𝐦𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐲π₯𝐚 πšπ¦π›πžπ«π°π¨π¨ππ¬
Mikayla whimpered slightly as she did her best to get up after being knocked down from the dragon's tail. She winced and staggered for a bit, looking around for Hex, wanting to make sure he was okay. She couldn't see him on the ground so she looked up towards the dragon and gasped upon seeing a werewolf. It took her a second to put two and two together and realizing that Captain Hex was the werewolf. Putting she shock aside for a moment she flew weakly towards the dragon, thrusting her sword into its chest before falling back to the ground, unable to hold herself up with her wings.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
"Well of course I will, that's what partnerships are for. Now, trust me and command my pirates for a second would you." Nymth said, giving the pirate a soft kiss on the cheek before running and jumping overboard. She smiled as she transformed into her siren self, embracing the freedom of being able to swim again. She swam quickly to the bottom of the opposing ship and began slamming her tail into the bottom, doing her best to break the ship's hull to sink it.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:07 am

Hex Blackmane
Hex looked back at her as she seemed to figure out he was the werewolf. He watched her as she stuck her sword into the dragons chest before falling, leaping down to try and catch her with his body before she hit the ground. "Are you alright?" He asked her, but not with actual words since he was still a wolf currently. He looked over his shoulder at her as he waited for a response.

Ember Killian
Ember grinned slightly at the kiss on her cheek and nodded. "Of course." She stared at her as she watched her jump overboard, peeking into the water and seeing her turn into a siren. That explained why she didn't seem too surprised by Ember being literally on fire. She chuckled as she took charge while Nymth was gone since the other woman had given her permission to do so, wondering what she was up to down there.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:22 am

Mikayla looked up, weakly nodding at Hex as she looked around for the dragon. "I'll be fine," she whimpered, trying to sit herself up to get a better view of the area around her. "Did I get it?" She questioned, referencing the dragon. Where had the beast come from anyways? It wasn't like them to be so savage, there must be something else behind this attack.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
After a few minutes of savagely beating the ship's hull with her strong tail it had finally started to crack. "Thank goodness," she said as she used her hands to tear open a larger hole as she was much stronger in her siren form. She swam back up to the surface and began to sing a simple tune, urging the pirate of the other ship to join her in the ocean. She smiled as it had seemed to be working, the villain pirate jumped into her arms, completely unaware of the danger he was in. "Would you like to do the honors?" She questioned Ember with a dark smile on her face.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:01 am

Hex Blackmane
Hex smiled at her as she answered him and sniffed around for the dragon. "I think you did. Wish I could have been more help but werewolves aren't really built for fighting dragons." He shrugged as he looked over at her, siting there for a moment in wolf form before changing back to normal.

Ember Killian
Ember watched her work and smirked slightly as she saw the other pirate in his arms, nodding at her. She kind of enjoyed the look of that smile on her face right now. "I would, impressive work by the way." She winked at her as she went to draw her sword, pulling the other pirate from her arms. She didn't hesitate before stabbing him, honestly it was probably a lot more quick and painless than her own death had been.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:23 am

β€œWell, I don’t think fallen angels are much fit for it either. Maybe a full army…” Mikayla replied, looking up at him with her usual bright smile back on her face. β€œI’m so glad you were here, I don’t know what I would have done if I was alone.” She said, blushing softly as she spoke so sweetly to him. Companionship like this wasn’t something that she was used to, but after a while she was starting to enjoy it. β€œAlright let’s see if I can get up.” She said after a moment, carefully positioning herself before pushing herself up off of the ground. As she moved she clutched the pirates arm for support, doing her best to not fall.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
Upon Ember’s request to take care of the pirate, she climbed the ladder back up the ship and placed the pirate before her. β€œThank you my dear, it’s my favorite trick.” She purred, as she watched the other stab the evil she had once dealt with. She then threw the body overboard calling out to the sea creatures to feed.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:43 am

Hex Blackmane
Hex smiled back at her as he saw her smile. "I'm glad I was here too. Told you I wouldn't let you die." He grinned and winked as she blushed. Watching her as she tried to stand, he held onto her as she clutched at his arm. He wrapped his arm around her and started to help her walk back to the boat.

Ember Killian
Ember chuckled at her response and watched her as she threw the body overboard. She turned to look at her and gave her a quick and teasing peck on the lips before pulling away. "Thanks for the help. If you want to talk more about what you saw earlier, we could go somewhere quieter to discuss it." She said, talking about her special powers.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:03 pm

"Oh you are such a tease, figure out if you like me or not would you." Mikayla replied to his wink, with a teasing smile of her own resting on her face. "Thank you for not leaving me out there, you will always have a friend in me if you ever need it on your travels." She said, squeezing his hand slightly in a friendly manner. She huffed as she settled down into the boat, not looking forward to having to get up again. She could feel the bruises and scrapes starting to form as the two rowed back to the boat, now all she wanted to do was lie down in her bed.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
Nymth had reached out her hands to cup the female's hands in her face, fully expecting the kiss to last much longer. When she noticed it was just a peck she took her hands back, slightly embarrassed, but she had enjoyed the peck nonetheless. "If you feel up to it of course, we can go into my private quarters and speak. However I can tell this is rather personal and you owe me no explanation if you wish to keep it to yourself." She said, placing a reassuring hand on Ember's shoulder.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:20 pm

Hex Blackmane
"Am I? I thought I made it clear I liked you." Hex smiled a bit. "Of course, I was never planning to leave you out there." He watched her as she settled into the boat and helped her row back to her ship, looking over at her in silence as they went. He was actually being serious, he did like her. And he'd never met a fallen angel before, so that was a first.

Ember Killian
Ember smirked at her as she could tell she wanted more of a kiss than that. She shrugged a little. "I appreciate that, but if we're really going to be partners I might as well tell you. And maybe after that you'll get even more of a kiss." She chuckled softly at her words and looked at her as she felt the hand on her shoulder.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:44 pm

"Well then, I like you too," Mikayla said sheepishly as she hadn't quite expected that answer to come out of his mouth, but she was glad that it did. She huffed once the two got back to the boat, looking at the ladder wish distain, she had forgotten she would need to climb back up into the boat. She slowly pulled herself up, ignoring the worried looks her crew was giving her and promising them answers in the morning. "Accompany me back to my room would you?" She asked Hex, not really wanting him to leave back to his own ship just yet.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
Nymth smirked, "even more of a kiss? I'm sold." She said as she brought Ember to her room. "Here sit on the bed with me," she said as she took a seat near the headboard. "I'm all ears my dear," she said, folding her hands on her lap with a smile.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:38 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex chuckled at her response. "I'm glad to hear it." He watched her climb the ladder as they got back to the ship, seeming prepared to help her if she needed it. But he didn't really want to help unless she actually wanted it, so he waited until she was up and climbed after her. He stood beside her on the ship as she asked him to come back to her room. "Yeah, of course, if that's what you want."

Ember Killian
"I figured you would be." Ember laughed and smiled at her. She followed her back to her room and nodded as she sat next to Nymth, looking at her. "I'd say it's a weird story, but I guess if there's anyone who'd believe my weird story, it's you. That pirate out there actually killed me when they attacked my ship. Drowning in the ocean, too injured to save myself. I'm a hellhound demon now. Definitely shocked my crew when I came back from death." She grinned a little and shrugged as she lookeed at her, waiting to see what she had to say with that. She didn't actually expect to meet a creature like her, that was one of water. It was a little funny.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes