~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:56 pm

please do not post here unless you are one of us. thank you !
Last edited by cronchbottle on Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:46 pm

𝐦𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐲π₯𝐚 πšπ¦π›πžπ«π°π¨π¨ππ¬

species: fallen angel
sexuality: pansexual
role: captain of her pirate ship "the burning rose"
personality: mikayla used to be a soft spoken angel, extremely wary of all of those around her. unfortunately this left her to be ran over by every angel who thought they were better than her. this is what caused her to present as a hotheaded, foul tempered, greedy, and stubborn woman, but there is more to her than meets the eye. there are whispers on how her wings became so black, yet the most prevalent theory is that they darkened after she unleashed all the pent up rage on her tribe. however, just because she has a temper with most people, she respects her crew and at the end of the day would give anything to save their lives if it came to that point.
history: her backstory is not something that she speaks of often so few know the real reason that she was kicked out. while she did say everything she truly thought of her tribe, that came after her fall. mikayla was kicked out for simply stopping helping everyone that she came across. although this was not a requirement, since it was out of retaliation for the others distain for her it was deemed a sin. thankfully after a few months on her own and many long nights bartending, she fell into the pirating business and quickly moved up the ladder, eventually becoming captain after her previous captain passed away during seige on another pirate ship

ship
Last edited by cronchbottle on Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:59 pm

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
species: siren
sexuality: bisexual
role: captain of her ship "dream chaser"
personality: many who meet nymth will often assume that she is a spoiled brat at their first meeting. she can come off as very judgmental and bossy if you don't know her yet. she has plenty of money so she chooses to pirate more for sport and adventure than anything. if she wants something she will come off as very flirtatious and sweet, which usually works unless the other party is aware of her antics. once you break down the image she puts on for everyone else, inside there is a girl who simply wants to be loved and to have fun.
history: nymth was born into a rich family who granted her her ship on her 18th birthday, crew and all. of course this made it quite hard to make that special bond with her crew that is needed to run an effective ship, but she was able to win them all over soon enough. her family spoiled her to death, but never really took the time to be there for her on an emotional level, leaving her a little vulnerable when it comes to relationships, whether friend or a romantic interest.

siren tail

ship
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:46 pm

Hex Blackmane

Nickname: The Dread Wolf
Species: Werewolf
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Captain of the Dark Howler
Personality: Hex is ruthless and he doesn't stand for being pushed around of betrayal. Though he is loyal to his crew as well, as long as they don't cross him in any way. There are reasons he came to be known as the dread wolf after all, though if most are lucky they only have rumors to go along with that nickname, and have never seen his darker side. He's rarely ever mean to women though, unless he has to be.
History: He was born to werewolf parents, but the pack life was never what he wanted. For a while, he tolerated it, but he was more interested in getting out to see the world, sailing the seas. Something the other wolves never understood. It was something he needed to do though, so he left. Pirate life seemed more interesting than werewolf life, though he does like being a werewolf. And he's not afraid to show that Even if all of this hadn't worked out for him, Hex is unsure he would have been allowed to come back home. Though he's much too prideful to ever come crawling home with his tail between his legs anyway. He's going to prove he'll be able to make it on his own.

Wolf Form

Ship
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:13 pm

Ember Killian

Species: Hellhound
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Captain of the Vixen’s Vengeance
Personality: Ember is a bit wild and out there, which might be something expected when it comes to most pirates. She just likes to have fun and go on adventures and flirt around with others, whether they be male or female. But she does have a temper to her, quite a fiery one, literally. When angered sometimes flames will start to form on her skin and clothing, which seem oddly fireproof.
History: Ember has always been a pirate, she was born into that life. And when she was old enough, she set out and found a ship to serve on. That was fine, for a while, but of course she wanted to captain her own ship. So as soon as she got the chance to do so, she took it. And it was great, for a while, until something happened. An attack on her ship, and she was killed in the battle, her body sinking into the ocean. When she woke up there were flames all around her, but she was given the chance to come back, only changed. She was a demon now. More specifically, a hellhound. It shocked her crew to see her alive and well again, as they had all seen her sink. There came to be rumors about what happened to her, rumors about her being unkillable. Since she's never explained what exactly happened, no one truly knows what she is or how she came back. But people seem to think twice about messing with her since that day. And she's still looking to payback those that killed her.

Hellhound Form

Ship
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:33 am

Hex Blackmane
It was a nice calm day on the seas currently, not another ship in sight. Couldn't be sure how long that would last. The peace was nice, even a pirate needed peace and quiet every once in a while. Hex looked to the sky and let out a howl, though he was in human form. Not everyone knew he was a werewolf, but the crew did, at least. Of course, there were likely others who knew too, but he didn't go around telling everyone what he was. That would just bring in even more hunters than usual.

He wondered what adventures the day would bring, and how soon it would be before they ran across other ships out here. Whatever was bound to happen, he was ready for it. Something exciting was sure to happen at some point, somehow he just knew. Couldn't go too long without something fun happening.

Ember Killian
Ember leaned against the railing on the ship, watching the waves as they sailed. Being a fiery hellhound, her relationship with water was a bit more complicated now. Also due to the fact that she once sunk in it and died. But still, she wouldn't give up being a pirate for any reason, not even that one. this was where she wanted to be. She had always lived on the ocean, always on the move. And she enjoyed it. After all, how much adventure was there to be had living on land in one place for your whole life? It sounded boring. Plus she got to meet so many attractive new people.

She smirked to herself and pushed away lightly from the edge of the ship. She wished she knew how to track the ones who attacked her before. But if she saw them again, she'd recognize them. She could see land off in the distance as her crew worked, doing various things on the ship. They would need to stock up on supplies, and she could do with a visit to the tavern. For various reasons, and drinking was only one of them.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:50 am

Mikayla woke up from a little nap as the ship hit a rather large wave that sent her flying across the room. As she stood up she ruffled out her deep black feathers and began to walk out to the deck. She swiftly headed to the helm to take over the navigating from her trusted first mate. Since she was now out in the open she stretched out her wings and gave them a quick flutter to work out the muscle cramps. When the ship tosses violently and she lands on the floor her wings tend to get knots in them so she does this to work them out. Typically a fallen angel or even an angel wouldn't dare show their wings in public because their feathers are typically hunted for their magical properties, however her reputation of making the hunter the hunted well proceeds her.

After a few hours of commanding her precious ship, she walked down to the lower deck to begin her rounds of observing her crew. Although the crew respects her, it is not uncommon to find them sleeping on the job which will not be tolerated on her watch. This usually is not due to a lack of sleep, but rather laziness as she makes sure her crew is fully staffed and able to take shifts throughout the day. As she approaches the kitchen she hears the sound of the crew talking among each other as they take their meal breaks. As she passes she simply smiles to herself and passes by to check on the crew members who were tasked to upkeep the canons, it is one of the most important part of the ship after all.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

Nymth's days as a pirate captain look rather different than the others. She began her morning by taking out her hair curlers, carefully brushing them through with her fingers to achieve her typical wavy hairstyle. After this was out of the way she began her makeup routine, making sure she always looked approachable incase her charms were needed. She hummed a simple tune to herself as she did this, one her mother used to sing when she was younger. After this was finished she shimmied into her typical pink flowy dress, which was perfectly acceptable as she wouldn't be caught dead doing hard work on the ship. This was unless of course war was sieged between ships, it was for this case the sleeves and the skirt of the dress could be easily removed, changing into a jumpsuit instead.

When her morning get ready was finished she headed out onto the top deck to observe her crew at work. Her role on the ship was planning and commanding only as she had a more than full and competent staff to take care of all of the other more mundane roles. Truth be told she would only man the helm for an hour a day as she always found something more interesting to do. Typically she charted maps in the daylight and at night she charted the stars. Sometimes even she would take a risky swim alongside her ship as she often missed being able to be in the water at whenever she wanted.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:38 pm

Hex Blackmane
As he took the wheel of the ship, he set out in search of something to do for the day. Surely soon they would see someone. There was a smell on the wind, that his wolf nose could pick up on. But he couldn't place what it was, it wasn't something he ever smelled before. Upon turning the ship in that direction, Hex could faintly see another ship off in the distance. It wasn't wise to just approach unknown ships but he couldn't recall if he'd ever seen that one before. So of course new things like that piqued his interest. But the wolf kept his distance as he quietly observed for a bit. His senses being heightened, even from here there was quite a bit he could see, and hear and smell.

There was definitely a non-human creature aboard. But what kind of creature, he didn't know. With him being a werewolf he wasn't surprised there were other pirates that also weren't human. But he couldn't say he'd really heard of any. Just little rumors floating around about certain pirates.

Ember Killian
Ember walked around the ship as she let one of her crew steer. "Lets head in to dock," she directed as she looked off towards the land that she could see from here. There was surely something fun she could do there. Once they got there, she simply left the ship while leaving the crew to their own devices, off looking for the next thing or person that caught her attention. She knew the ship would be guarded by at least some of the men, but she wasn't worried about anyone taking it or anything. Her eyes scanned around as she walked, picking a few pockets as she went. She winked at a random woman as she walked by and kept going as Ember noticed the blush forming on her cheeks.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:51 am

After making small talk with her engineers and deeming that the cannons were well kept, Mikayla started walking towards the crews sleeping quarters to observe if second shift was getting ready for their day. Of course they were, but she feared that if she didn't make this round at least once a week they would begin to slack. As she walked out she heard her first mate whistle a certain tune, one she knew very well, another ship had been spotted. She placed her hand on her sword and headed up the stairs to the top deck, prepared for the worst. She grabbed her spyglass and looked across the sea to see another pirate ship far out in the distance. As for now it didn't seem like they weren't preparing for battle, but she would have to keep a close eye on them until they were out of sight. For some reason the ship seemed familiar, but she couldn't place who their captain was just yet.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

After a few more minutes of sailing, nymth saw a port in the distance, even better one with another pirate ship. This could make for some fun times. She signaled to her first mate to pull into it, excited to pawn off some of her stolen plunder and do some light shopping in the meantime. As her first mate pulled into the port she had a few of her crew pick up the bags of items she wanted to pawn and had them accompany her on her trip. The remaining crew were told to wash and polish the ship as it had needed it after their last pirate encounter. As she walked off her ship and onto the port she smiled as she soaked in all of the looks from men and women who found her to be stunningly beautiful. Her siren charm always caught everyones attention and she basked in it enjoying knowing what they would do to go out on one date with her. She flirted with a few men and women on her way to the pawn shop, enjoying watching them blush and get shy when she spoke to them. She let out a happy sigh as she entered the pawnshop and began setting out her items on the counter to sell.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:56 am

Hex Blackmane
The other ship had surely also seen him by now too. He had no plans to attack them, however. But approaching any closer could be seen as a possibility of attack. He just wanted to know what ship that was and who was aboard it, just because it seemed like something to do. Hex moved the ship to sail a bit closer, but still not doing anything hostile. He pulled out his own spyglass and took a look to see what he could spot with a closer up view.

Ember Killian
While she continued to walk along, she actually caught a glimpse of the woman while she entered the pawn shop. She had noticed the way everyone was all over her, but it seemed that power of hers didn't affect Ember the same way. While she probably actually still would flirt with her, it wouldn't be for the same reason others were doing it. She chuckled to herself and considered whether to stick around and wait there or go about her own business. She didn't get a full look at her, but that woman did look familiar somehow.. Another pirate? She smirked at that. Ember did want to see a closer look at her face, but she didn't want to look like she was waiting out here for her. So she busied herself with more stealing. It seemed like a good place for it, with the pawn shop being right there. Though she couldn't be sure she wouldn't be recognized too, if the other woman was a pirate.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes