1 x 1 With Wolfrunner | Pokemon: The Adventures of Unova

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby Acxa » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:27 am

Welcome to Unova.

It has been several years since the events of Black and White as well as Black and White 2. Unova has recovered from the events of Team Plasma but not all have forgotten it. Some still fear that they will once again return to take away their Pokemon. Others disregard it as a group of wayward youth who fell into a bad crowd. But those who experienced the events have been left with their own opinion. Even more so those who had been a part of the team at some point or another.

for now, Champion Iris insists that the threat of another occurrence is minimal. While the scars will always remain, it's up to the people to continue forward. As Unova prospers, more families, trainers, and Pokemon have begun to emerge as more come to find themselves in the region. Bringing along their own Pokemon from their regions. However, this has led to many nonnative Pokemon being released into the wild due to improper care. You may just find a wild Eevee or Azurill somewhere in the vast forests of Unova.

The region is your's for the making. Become the type of trainer you wish to be. Do you wish to catch them all? Raise a select hand-chosen few. Participate in Pokecontests to bring home medals and rise to stardom. The choice in the end is yours to decide what kind of trainer you will be.

Especially for one trainer just starting on her journey who is getting her first Pokemon! While another gets a fresh start from a past he may not be able to fully escape from.

Please do not post unless you are Wolfrunner or myself. You are more than welcome to read the thread, however!
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 With Wolfrunner | Pokemon: The Adventures of Unova

Postby Acxa » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:35 am

Who's that Pokmon?
It's Minccino!

Meet the characters and pokemon of this thread!

Sara Rosewood | Played by wolfrunner | 20 | Pokemon Trainer | Partner Pokemon: Zorua

Natural Harmonia | Played by Acxa | 25 | Pokemon Professor is training | Partner pokemon: TBA
Last edited by Acxa on Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acxa » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:37 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────
─────── Your Pokémon look happy." ───────────────────────────────
──────────────────
──────────────────
i. N Harmonia ii. Age: 25 iii. He / Him
iv. Reformed Villlian v. Professor in training vi. introverted
vii. Human viii. 5'11"
ix. Canon muse x. info xi. Former king of plasma
──────────────────

┌─────────────────────┐

N Harmojna is the ex-false king of Team Plasma
    Who was raised by his adopted father Ghetsis
    to believe all trainers only harmed Pokemon.
    All due to his extraordinary ability to be able
    to speak to and understand Pokemon. N had
    only been 20 at the time when his entire
    world crumbled around him. After being
    defeated by Hilda he set out on a self
    imposed isolation to discover the type of
    person he wished to be. Where his path
    would lead him next. Only returning when his
    father had been sighted causing trouble once
    more. With Ghetsis's defeat he had set out
    to once again vanish from Unova. When an
    unexpected opportunity was given to him.
    Professor Juniper was looking for an apprentice
    and N's strong bond's with his love for Pokemon
    made him an ideal candidate. Warry of her at
    first he had refused the offer initially.

Now however he has been under the watchful
    care of Juniper for the last three years.
    Assisting her research in whatever way
    possible. Delivering packages to other
    professors in faraway regions. To looking
    into the influx of nonnative wild Pokemon.
    Despite all his potential and how well he
    has been able to understand Pokemon.
    the young man lacks one very important
    thing to be able to further his career
    to become a full-fledged Pokemon Professor.
    He lacks the social skill's required of one.
    Only seeming to only be comfortable around
    Juniper and weary of other humans due to
    his past experiences. Can N overcome his
    unease?

└─────────────────────┘
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌

█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌

──────────────────────────────────── "What I should do now is something I'll have to decide for myself. ──────

Art is drawn by myself
Last edited by Acxa on Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:23 am

Name -
Sara Rosewood

Age -

Gender -
She/her

Occupation -
New Pokemon Trainer

Sara Rosewood. Born and raised in the Unova Region’s Accumula Town into the well off Rosewood Family, Sara grew up in a rather comfortable peaceful life. With a Pokemon Doctor for a father and a mother who traveled around the Pokemon Contest circuit, Sara’s days were spent shared around and with, not just her parent’s pokemon. It was growing up with her parent’s pokemon that helped to foster and then grow little Sara’s love for them. Her particular interest in Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon taking off with full force finding herself constantly drawn to the ones that were a little more uncommon or people tended to be a little uneasy about.

However. All that changed when tragedy found the brunette unprepared and knocked her off her feet. Since then Sara has been living alone in Accumula Town. The pokemon that belonged to her parents, that she grew up with, long since gone as the girl who should have taken over their care as their new trainer released them some time ago and hasn’t seen them since. And she’d claim to never give any of them so much as a second thought since then. On top of her sudden disregard for the pokemon she once loved and held childhood bonds with, the young brunette became a walking charity case in most of the people of Accumula Town’s eyes. Despite her normally being energetic if not a bit of a space cadet at times, out-going and loved by those of the town yet those of the town tend to step carefully around the brunette. Gentle to an almost fearful point around her. As though one wrong glance or thought would either brake the young women or send her spiralling into wild emotional storms. Her family never being mentioned and conversations never going into anything as personal as they were once before.

Needless to say that the rumour Sara decided to go on a Pokemon Journey and leave Accumula Town has spread faster then the flames of a Fire Type Pokémon’s attack. It’s all people can gossip about now.

Pokemon Team-
The Pokémon that Sara keeps on hand.

Befriended Pokemon-
Pokemon that Sara has become friends with but remain wild.

*Zorua l male l Illusion
A wayward young Zorua who just showed up in Accumula Town one day out of the blue. Nobody in town is exactly sure where it came from, but the wild Dark Type showed up and immediately started making himself a furry menace to the people of the town so they shoved where it came from to the side pretty quick. The pokemon has quite the reputation for being a thief and messing with both people and pokemon of Accumula. However. Even with the Pokémon’s being a public menace, there is one person that he seems to hold back his trouble-making for. Thats Sara. Sara and the little Dark Type appear to have a very tight bond somehow and the little guy is almost never away from, or very far from, the brunette’s side. He is even known to bring her what he steals as gifts, though depending on what it is Sara will give the stolen object back to the owner with an apology.
Known moves are; Scratch and Night Daze
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:43 pm

-Finally complete.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acxa » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:31 pm

// Awesome! I can give us a start. I'm debating letting N keep his Zoroark or give him another Pokemon partner.
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:58 pm

-Ok. I will be eagerly waiting!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acxa » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:00 am

Accumula was a quaint small town he had visited before in his younger immature days. Back when he was running around acting foolish in the guise of his father's desires. It was also where he first encountered Hilda years ago shortly after Ghetsis's speech. Never would he imagine himself returning to this place with three eager Pokemon ready to meet their potential trainer.

Normally this was Juniper's job. Arriving at a town to give an eager new trainer their choice of their first partner. If it wasn't her then Bianca would gladly volunteer to take her place. However, the honor had been given to him instead this time around. Which if he was honest, he felt a bit uneasy about. Having grown close to the young starter Pokemon since they hatched from eggs in the professor's lab. Often spending any free hours fondly watching as they grew more comfortable with the strange new world around them. Snivy in particular he had grown considerably attached to. Perhaps in the end, that's why he had been chosen. A lesson of sorts. A professor's job was also to give the next generation of trainers their starters and see them off to their adventures. Any professor who got too attached to the Pokemon they carefully raised for such an event would make that job difficult.

His lips pursed together as he gazed at the slip of paper in his grasp that contained the address of the lucky recipient for their brand-new starter. Confirming that he was in fact at the right location. His other holding the suitcase where the Pokeballs carefully rested. It was now or never, having already come all this way it be foolish to turn around now. The sooner it was over the sooner he could cope with not having one of the young creatures around. Besides it surely wouldn't be goodbye forever.

With a heavy breath, he stepped to the door and gave a firm knock. Hopefully, nobody will recognize him either.
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:07 pm

The Rosewood Home was a modest place resting in the eastern area of Accumula Town where it was somewhat less congested then the rest of the town was. Though even with its size it didn’t seem totally out of place among the remainder of the town with the architecture. But, as it turned out, the address on the letter from the Professor which N had been following was correct…this was the house he was seeking. The house in which lived an unlikely new trainer awaiting her dearest partner with whom to start her own journey around Unova with. The three young starters resting eagerly in their Pokeballs weren’t the only ones who were about to meet this brand new Trainer, N was too. Or he was supposed to be at least….

For not a moment after he knocked there was a hard slam against the suitcase in N’s hand. Hard enough to send the suitcase falling to the ground with a jolt that caused it to snap open, the three white and reds spheres rolling out of it onto the concrete.

Three white sphere which came to a halt only for two of them to be picked up. But not by who they were supposed to be picked by. Nope. According to Professor Juniper’s information the new Trainer was reportedly a girl living in the town but the one who’d picked up the pair of fallen Pokeballs was a boy. A young boy who looked almost like a ninja of sorts with a sleeveless black loose shirt and loose black baggy pants held up by a sort of crimson red sash around his waist tied in the back. He wore matching detached crimson sleeves covering his forearms and long black scarf hung around his neck letting a bunch of fabric hang behind him. His hair was short, messily cropped and spiky black paired with a tuft like bunch of crimson bangs as though he’d dyed his hair. His feet were bare against the concrete walkway.

The young boy stared at the Pokeballs in his hands in silence for a long moment before turning his eyes upwards to N. Ice blue eyes which narrowed as his grip tightened around the spheres.

Last bumped by wolfrunner on Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:07 pm.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me