Shifters one x one with Enya_xox

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Shifters one x one with Enya_xox

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:41 pm

Not us? Don't post (but you can read along)

Some shifters living amongst humans. They don't know about each other, either. Then a human or two find out about them... What will the shifters do?

Me
Red fox shifter
Tanuki shifter
Rabbit shifter
Bat shifter

Enya
Cat shifter
Dog shifter
Ferret ahifter
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shifters one x one with Enya_xox

Postby Enya_xox » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:53 am

Name: Nyx Forest
Species: Shifter
Form: Black cat
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Lesbian
Birthdate: 06/07

Height: 5’3
Build: Very skinny
Skin Tone: Pale white
Hair: long and pitch black
Eyes: Green (will occasionally become slits when she is emotional)
Identifying Marks: scratch across her left eye.

Personality: She is a very shy person and would rather do the listening than the
talking. She has a short temper and can be very argumentative. She's very quiet and
tends to go unnoticed.
Fears: she hates swimming and being water
Hobbies: She enjoys playing the guitar and listening to music.

Family: she has her two parents and a younger brother who is 7 years old. Both of
her parents are shifters.
Backstory: She was raised by her parents in a flat above their family run coffee shop.
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:02 am

Name:
Jessie Rob
Orientation:
Demi pan
SO:
Wrenn
Species:
Fox shifter (red fox)

Volunteer worker at an animal rescue
Looks:
5' 3" pretty female that doesn't think she's pretty and has brown eyes. She has pale skin as well as ginger curls to her chest/upper back area. She has freckles on her arms and legs, as well as glasses. She only wears those when she needs to read things from a certain distance. She parts her hair instead of having bangs. Her shift form is that of a red fox, with white marks as well as brown.
Personality:
Sweet, soft, playful, helpful, loyal, intelligent, bookworm, animal lover; stubborn, hard headed, fiery, shy, nervous, anxious, headshy, withdrawn if upset.
Family:
Dad x mom: two older siblings, two younger
Backstory:
Born and raised by her parents. Grew up and met her SO and bonded. Ended up falling in love. Now she's wondering if there's others.
Her dad and his family are all fox shifters. Her mom and her side are all humans. Therefore, Jessie is half human. Her paternal grandma had red hair like her.

Name:
Shionn Sohmaa
Orientation:
Lesbian
Crush:
Nyx
Species:
Tanuki shifter

College student; works part time at a cafe
Looks:
A pretty little thing standing five foot one and being of slender build. She has golden tan skin with a small scar on her left arm. She has white fluffy looking hair, as she's a white non albino Tanuki (I found albino and non albino ones). Her eyes are dark brown. Her hair goes to her mid back, and she has full lips and medium lashes. Her Tanuki is white but isn't albino, as she has dark eyes and a dark nose.
Personality:
Silly, sweet, fun loving, playful, loyal, honest, happy, lucky seeming; stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, loud at times, willful, doesn't always listen, nervous at times, cold if angered.
Family:
Mutsuki x Hana: (Shionn), Rei, Suzu and Ai
Backstory:
Born and raised by Tanuki parents. Lived a relatively peaceful and normal life. Aside from the fact she has to hide what she is. Bow is a college student and part time worker.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:52 am

Name: Wrenn MacKellar
Sexuality: Bisexual
SO: (Jesse?)
Form: Border collie

Height: 5'6
Appearance: her looks somehow perfectly convey Wrenn's excitable personality. Tanned white skin covered with freckles. She has "fluffy" layered light blonde (almost white) hair which reaches just below her shoulders and a septum piercing which her father insists makes her look like a cow. She has a decent amount of muscle, the type that has clearly been gained through work rather that training. Her eyes are wide and brown, "puppy-dog" her mother calls them which give her a permanently confused expression. She is seemingly always smiling.

Personality: Wrenn is an excitable soul, always curious and up to a challenge. She's extroverted and is as kind as she can be. She will always look on the bright side and loves the outdoors. She loves animals. She always wants to make the people she cares about happy. She is very talkative but sometimes doesn't think before she speaks. She is extremely impulsive. Wrenn can be very protective and has a nasty temper, however she is very rarely angry so it is not often seen.

Family: her mother is a shifter however her father is human, this means that somehow Wrenn is the only shifter out of her siblings. She has 3 older brothers, (27, 27 and 28) and 2 younger sisters, (17 and 21).

Background: Wrenn was born in Scotland, however when she was 15 the family moved (to wherever this rp takes place). This means that Wrenn still has a scottish accent. Her Eldest brother stayed behind so that now Wrenn rarely sees him. The family lives on a farm fairly close to the city/town where Wrenn now lives. Wrenn moved out soon after she turned 20 and is now staying in a small flat, close to the shelter she works in.
Last edited by Enya_xox on Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
[align=center]Image
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:52 pm

Wait, is Wrenn supposed to be a Shepherd or a border collie?
I was thinking German Shepherd when I made Jessie, but it's fine.
I feel like a Border Collie shifter should be a bit taller since they're considered medium or bigger dogs. It's up to you though.
I also based Jessie off myself a bit so I made her 5'6 because a nurse measured me and claimed I was 5'6"... There's no way, though, since I'm only a little taller than my 5'1 mom, so...I changed the height to five three]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:23 am

Name: Ori Gardener
Sexuality: Pan
Form: ferret

Height: 5'0
Appearance: Ori's appearance always struck people as strange, not ugly, in fact, she was rather pretty, but there was something odd about her. She has wavy grey-brown hair that reaches just below her chest and dark, almost black eyes. Her eyelashes are long and dark, giving her eyes a permanently dark rim. She has pale skin and a round face. she is short and slim.

Personality: Stubborn, reckless, fearless, slight kleptomaniac, mischievous, jokester, very curious, cheerful, realistic

Family: Raised by human mother, never met her father

Background: Ori was raised by her mother in an apartment in the middle of the city, her mother has a high-paying job as a surgeon so whilst raising Ori alone, the pair of them were always well off. Ori never met her father (who was a shifter) and doesn't understand her ability as her mother is human and has never met another shifter.
[align=center]Image
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Name:
Mei Pruek
Orientation:
pan
Crush:
Ori
Species:
Rabbit shifter

student
Looks:
Pretty girl that is a bit shorter as well as being slender. She has dark, dark hair. She has nice lips and nails. Her eyes are a brown color, but lighter. She has a variety of clothes. Her skin is golden-tan. She favors the cutesy clothes and red and pink. Her rabbit form is also dark.
Personality:
Bubbly, happy, seems lucky, friendly, playful, silly, loving, loyal; shy, nervous, anxious, skittish, withdrawn if upset, jumpy, stubborn, wild at times.
Family:
Dad x mom: a bunch of siblings...XD
Backstory:
Born and raised by her parents. Her dad is a rabbit and her mom is half rabbit half human. She is now a teenager. She's going to school among humans.

(my human is a wip for now)

Name:
Noi Remon
Species:
Bat shifter human hybrid

Therapy dog trainer/handler
Looks:
Pretty individual with tanned skin and dark reddish and brown hair. The hair is parted instead of having bangs, and reaches their lower neck. The hair is straight, and their eyes are a lighter brown color. The bat form is a flying fox bat, and they also have a variety of clothes.
Personality:
Loyal, loving, kind, caring, helpful, honest, playful, silly; stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, loud at times, nerves, doesn't like change, withdrawn if upset, aloof if irritated.
Family:
Shifter dad, human mom; adoptive family
Backstory:
Born twenty three years ago, they were an orphan only twelve hours later. Luckily, one of the nurses bonded with them, and ended up adopting them. They had a good life, and a great family. They now work as a therapy dog trainer, and get to go into courthouses when kids have to be there.

(took out orientation and crush for them)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:43 am

Nyx || Cat shifter || 21 || Tags: ___ || Location: Cafe

Nyx hurriedly tied the apron behind her back and rushed over to the current barista, tapping her on the shoulder to indicate that she was ready to swap. The woman gave her an annoyed glance before walking away. Nyx grimaced, she was late... Again. She smiled up at the customer closest to her and began taking their order before swiftly wrapping up two freshly baked cupcakes and handing them over. She seriously hoped that the woman wouldn't tell her parents, they already saw her as an unsatisfactory employee, although she was pretty sure she did some of the most work. She sighed, handing over the customer's change and looking up to see her next customer.

Wrenn || border collie shifter || 25 || Tags: ____ || Location: Animal shelter

Wrenn yelped, pulling back from the small terrier who had just attempted to turn her finger into his next meal. "Rude" she muttered, eyeing the dog wearily. "If you you don't want to play, then don't shove your ball in my face" she scolded, with a small smile. The dog continued to stand before her wiggling around with a wagging tail and a ball grasped in his jaw. Slowly Wrenn crouched before him and extended a hand, not daring to touch the ball again, asking politely. "Give..." She cooked encouragingly. However the terrier was seemingly having none of this and after one look at Wrenn's outstretched palm bolted off through the fenced off "play area".

Ori || Ferret shifter || 16 || Tags: ____ || Location: school

Ori swung open the door to her first class and made her way across the room to her seat, almost tripping over her untied shoelace as she did so. Ignoring this she swung her bag under her desk and sat down. The teacher had paid her no attention as she entered, choosing instead to completely ignore the girl's presence. Ori looked up at the board, a mess of numbers and figures lay before her and the teacher seemed half way through an explanation that Ori couldn't understand. A sigh escaped her lips as she unzipped her bag, pulling out a workbook and pen.
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:52 am

Jessie Rob- f- 26 y- fox shift (red fox)- volunteer worker, animal rescue- demi pan- Wrenn- dad x mom: two older, two younger- Tags

The sweet and soft but stubborn and hard headed five three female yawned a bit. Shaking her head, she let brown eyes wander a bit. She worked in the afternoon, so she was still at home now. She sighed and laid back down, it was still too early right now...but shed likely get up in another hour or two. She wondered how Wrenn was doing. The pale skinned, curly hairs ginger shook her head a couple more times.

Shionn Sohmaa- f- 20 y- Tanuki shift- college student, part time cafe worker- Lesbian; Nyx- SO open- Mutsuki x Hana: (Shionn), Rei, Suzu and Ai- Tags: Nyx

The pretty little five foot one, golden tan skinned one looked down at her arm. She brushed a finger over the scar that was on her left arm. The fun loving and playful but sometimes wild and loud one shook her head. She had her college classes in the afternoon or evening. She was going to her part time job at the cafe, as usual. She hurried there, the fluffy haired white haired one reaching the door. The medium lashed one flicked her mid back length hair back. She hurried in, brown eyes seeing Nyx was already there, and asked "Am i...late?"

Mei Pruek- f- 16 y- Rabbit shift (3/4 rabbit, 1/4 human)- student- pan; Ori- date open- dad x mom: a bunch of siblings- Tags: Ori

The pretty and slightly shorter, slender, nice lipped and nailed girl hummed a bit. She flicked dark, dark hair back over her shoulders. The golden-tan skinned girl checked her bag, then hurried towards class. The bubbly and happy, but anxious and skittish one got to the class. Lighter brown eyes immediately went to Ori, her crush. Not that anyone knew of this fact, as she'd never told any of her friends or family. Shaking her head, she smoothed down the cute, pink top she wore. She then hurried to her seat, the teacher nodding to her but not much else.

Noi Remon- agender- 23 y- bat shift (flying fox) human hybrid- therapy dog trainer/handler- shift dad, human mom; adoptive family (nurse mom)- Tags

The loyal and loving but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. The pretty one, with the tanned skin, combed at lower neck length dark reddish and brown hair. Their hair was straight, and they parted the top. They didn't really like having bangs...as they'd tried it once. Shaking their head, they let lighter brown eyes look about. They looked to the child before them, currently clinging to their Labrador retriever. They and their co worker, partner if you will, had brought the Lab and a Shepherd. Noi was currently holding the leash of the Shepherd.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:29 pm

Wrenn || border collie shifter || 25 || Tags: ____ || Location: Animal shelter

Wrenn cheerfully watched the dogs play, there were 12 of them currently, quite a lot compared to usual. She was almost always assigned to care for the dogs, and of course, she loved it. According to the other volunteers she had a "gift". (funny that.) Similar, they would claim, to Jesse's "unexplainable" affinity to any fox that came in. Although for better or worse there were certainly a larger number of dogs. She glanced at the clock, wondering when Jesse had said her shift was, she could never remember if they were on at the same time.

Nyx || Cat shifter || 21 || Tags: Shionne || Location: Cafe

"mhmm," Nyx replied in a quiet hum, pouring her newest customer's coffee whilst inwardly marveling at how the girl had managed to arrive later than Nyx herself. She glanced at the other girl, taking in the fluffy white that contrasted against her own sleek black hair.

Ori || Ferret shifter || 16 || Tags: Mei || Location: school
Ori smirked softly as she looked over at Mei, grateful that the other girl had managed to arrive later than herself. Everyone liked Mei. Why wouldn't they? She was sweet and bubbly (not to mention ridiculously pretty) and never gave anyone a reason to dislike her. Unlike Ori. Yet the grey-brown-haired girl liked to think she had enough charm for her less lovable traits to be considered endearing by some. Anyway, there was no way the teacher would report Mei, and if she didn't do anything about Mei then he couldn't do anything about Ori. That would be favoritism and Ori wouldn't let it stand. With that cheerful thought, Ori looked up at the board once more and began to copy down the formula before her.
[align=center]Image
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me