( ` ♛‎, oh, burn it louder

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ` ♛‎, oh, burn it louder

Postby encia » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:32 am

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫'𝑺 𝑷𝑼𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑵' 𝑪𝑹𝑨𝒁𝒀xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾

one x one between myself and nervousdog,xxxx.xxxxxdnp unless one of us tq <3
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:45 am

capricorn ∘ 24 ∘ 5'5" ∘ dragon

☽ ☆ ☾
"and all the, and all the lost souls say
every day i wake up
every day i wake up alone"

adelaide beauregard is a young dragon, considered no more than a hatchling to the rest of her kind . while her size may not compare to many of her kind, she measures just over seven feet at the withers in her dragon form . at this age staying in her dragon form can be quite tiring as it takes a lot of mana .she can still wield fire magic while in her human form, though it is not as powerful . her home is high up on a mountain toward several towns, living in a cave a little below where the trees stop growing . she has a harder time controlling her instincts in her dragon form and finds it hard to resist stealing livestock and other human goods . adelaide spends most of her reading and studying magic with books she has stolen . while she is adept academically she lacks general survival skills . she relies heavily on the brute for her magic and dragon body to get by and without it she is no more powerful than the average human . the young dragon also steals jewels and gold along with lambs and books . she has a hard time resisting anything with a sparkle, and will greedily take what she can get .
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` ♛‎, now, the low life at the top floor

Postby encia » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:30 pm

𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐄,x𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍'
    𝐈'𝐌-𝐈'𝐌-𝐈'𝐌-𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔
    xxxxxxx𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘!
    ── theodore olivier scheid. he only goes by theodore, but he'll allow close friends and family to ca
    ll him theo or oli. anyone else and they get his signature smile and a sword to their neck. ── 26 ye
    ars old, born on the 1st of november, making him a scorpio.x.──x.cismale, using he/him pronouns.
    ── bisexual/romantic, with a feminine preference. ── short golden hair, sapphire blue eyes and iv
    ory complexion. stands at 179cm with a toned build. he has many scars on his body, but the most p
    rominent one is the burn scar extending from his left chest to his left forearm. ── the vice-comma
    nder of the imperial knights who climbed to the position using only his own abilities. a master swor
    dsman who can also utilise magic. ── the illegitimate son of the duke of the south. his mother was
    a blacksmith whom the duke fell in love with before having to leave herxdue to the arranged marri
    age with his current wife. he lived with his mother until the age of 12, when his hometown was att
    acked by a dragon and she was killed. 'shortly afterwards, 'he was taken in by the duke. 'most don't
    know his backstory though, and he prefers it that way. '──' he has one younger sister and two youn
    ger brothers, all of whom he at least has a cordial relationship with. he has a bad relationship with
    both the duke and his wife, 'despite the duke's best efforts. 'he holds a bit of resentment towards t
    he duke for 'leaving his mother and only checking on her after she passed away. '──' often describe
    d to be an amiable man, he has a certain charm that attracts others towards him. 'he's pretty popu
    lar with others, especially the ladies. he's kind of an oblivious flirt though, and never truly intentio
    nally flirts with others. '──' despite the friendly front, he's actually quite the cold character. he mi
    ght look and act close with everyone,x''but he never truly opens up to others without a ton of probi
    ng. the only people he's comfortable around are his childhood friend and the commander. '── he tr
    ies to speak politely, but he always slips up when he's annoyed. has a surprisingly crass and harsh w
    ay of speaking, 'with a penchant for sarcasm.' he does, of course, slip in the occasional sarcastic re
    mark once in a while though. ── he has a strong sense of justice. he'll help out anyone in need, ev
    en if it might be a trap. the commander calls him reckless because of that, but he simply brushes i
    t off with a "who cares?" each and every time. 'because of his childhood, 'he just thinks he should h
    elp people whenever possible,xx.and he chose to become a knight because of that way of thinking.
    ── he has a clear dislike towards dragons, 'mainly due to the dragon that destroyed his hometown.
    he has zero mercy when it comes to dragons,x'even killing young hatchlings if he deems it necessar
    y. 'amongst the dragons, he's infamously known as the slayer. '──' highkey a genius swordsman, he's
    matched only by the commander in terms of swordplay.xdespite that, 'he's pretty humble about his
    talent, 'but that in no way means he'll tolerate being underestimated. 'can and will knock your brai
    n out. '──' he can use magic, 'but he's not that good at it as compared to his skill with the sword. h
    e favors 'magic that's more 'support-oriented as 'opposed to 'magic that's mainly meant 'for offense,
    often using magic as a way to gain advantage in combat.x'──xhe has a single lobe piercing on each
    ear.xhe wears a simple gold stud on his left lobe, but the earring on his right lobe is a keepsake fro
    m his mother, and was the first and only gift the duke gave her. 'he only takes his earrings off when
    training or on duty as a knight,x'and often wears his mother's keepsake to remind the duke,xas if hi
    m resembling his mother isn't already enough. '──' does he want to get revenge on the dragon that
    destroyed his hometown?xxyes.xxbut will he ever find them?xxprobably not,xxbut he'll keep trying.
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. 1

Postby nervousdog » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:34 am

☽ ☆ ☾ adelaide ━━━
    slayer . the word repeatedly played in her head as she looked down the mountain . a large crowd had begun to gather at the foot of it, shuffling around like ants . the towns surrounding her mountain home had been prepping to have her killed . they had been for months; she had heard humans occasionally talking about it when she made a trip to town . however, she didn't realize they were serious about it and was unprepared to fend for herself . she had used up most of her mana while the townsfolk held a festival and feasted she took the opportunity to steal a pair of ewes from the unguarded fields . she didn't think much as to why they were making such a fuss last night, but it made sense now . adelaide turned and hurried towards the entrance of her home, eyeing the half-eaten ewe from the night before as she passed it . she cursed herself as she moved through the winding branches of the stone maze . if she hadn't been so reckless in wasting her mana while taking a joyride she would've been able to shift and easily escape this ordeal . the winding tunnel system soon opened up to a larger cave system, several more branches stemming from it . she paced across the cold floors of the cave, silently making her way deeper into the mountain . eventually, the young dragon came to a dead end where a heavy wooden door stood proudly . with a deep breath, she pushed the door open revealing a room with richly colored silks draped along the wall . ornate rugs were slung across the floor, overlapping one another with no rhyme or reason . she shoved the door shut and grabbed a nearby chest . adelaide dragged the heavy object across the floor, crumpling a couple of rugs in its wake .

once she felt securely locked away the young dragon moved away from the door . there's no way i'll be found down here, adelaide thought as she fell onto a plush-looking couch . it looked like it would've been worth quite a bit of gold, though the large claw-caused tears in the upholstery ruined the piece of furniture . the cave system is too confusing; there's no way to tell which path to go down . she couldn't help but feel like a trapped rat despite telling herself that . i can wait this out, i have enough food stored up to last me through the winter- by then the humans will have thought i've moved on . her head throbbed as she stressed over it . she rolled over to look at the ceiling, so many tapestries and silks were hung that the room wasn't recognizable as a cave . every inch covered with fine fabrics that many couldn't dream of affording . strings of small lights were strung through the hanging fabrics, giving the room a warm glow . of course, adelaide hadn't been able to afford them either . all of her riches were stolen goods; her magic made thievery an easy feat . she often put merchants under sleep spells to take everything her arms could carry before rushing back to her home with her new treasures . the young dragon had even taken an entire wagon while traveling merchants were camping along a seldom-used road . drunk on wine and passed out by the fire, they had made taking the wagon easy and she was not one to pass up on a good opportunity . she rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands, letting out a groan . it was too late to realize she had been too overzealous in her greed and couldn't undo what she'd taken . the young dragon didn't have much time to dwell on her turmoil before loud banging could be heard on the other side of the door . panic washed over her and she jumped up from the couch, how could they find me ? her head whirled with different possible scenarios before quickly moving to a dark corner of the room, throwing a heavy curtain in front of her and getting low . adelaide held her hand over her mouth in an attempt to hush her breathing, she pulled back a small amount of fabric to watch for the knight .
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me