Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:56 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (25 or 26)- dog- mate: Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) ; will have 2 pups (Lucia and Lumine)- Haku is her best friend

The red dog jerks a bit in her sleep, showing she is waking up. She opens brown eyes first, blinking then sitting up and shaking her sleep addled head. She soon begins to feel more awake, and immediately stands. She rushes over to the wolf, checking him, then gets distracted by food smells. She smells sheep, rabbit, peaches...peaches. She runs to the makeshift table but then stops. She whines, pawing at the wood, as if she isn't allowed to eat yet. She looks to the otters as if asking permission she likely doesn't even need.

Haku Soma- m- adult (20 or 22 maybe)- cat- mate: Contrast- no kids but wants- like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat twitches a bit in his sleep, but he doesn't open those amber eyes. He seems to be very tired, for some reason. He moves around a bit in his sleep, but doesn't do much else. He shivers and sneezes a bit, coughs, then paws at his own muzzle though not conscious yet.

Tina (and Minn) Michaelis- f- 16- bear

The brown bear jerks a bit, sitting up suddenly and growling for a moment...However, as she carefully rubs one eye with her bear paw, she remembers. They're in a cave, with three otters, where they are safe. Nona had grabbed the baby otter as Tina had sat up, too. Tina sighs with relief, then looks to make sure she hasn't upset or injured Minn. She couldn't have, since she hadn't moved her paws as she'd sat up. The fox yips and wags at her, then looks to Becca. He squeaks at her, then runs over towards where Umak is at.

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- mate: Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one hums a small sound, but that's all she really does. She soon falls asleep, and time passes by for all of them in the cave. She jerks awake as she feels the bear move. She quickly grabs the otter baby as Tina growls and sits up, and Nona sighs some. She smiles as she holds the baby otter, and looks to Silas. "Silas, its fine...how is he to know that, unless one of you told him yesterday?" She's pretty sure no one had mentioned it to Umak. A lot had went on...and Morag and Jess had been more focused on Morag's injuries.

She doesn't think Silas had actually mentioned it to Umak before now, either. She looks to the makeshift table, so "Oh...I love peaches." She's had sheep meat but never rabbit...but she's sure rabbit tastes fine too. She giggles at Jess, saying "Just...take one of the peaches, Jess."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:41 pm

"Eat," urges Umak to Jess, his grandfathery smile unwavering. "Perhaps feed the kits too." He turns, picking up his staff to poke more wood into the fire, undaunted by the hawks' annoyance. "A protective mate is a good mate, usually. "

The hawk snorts and carefully gets to his feet, taking the cane left beside him to lean on should the need arise. "True," is told to Nona, still unrepentant.

---

Morag opens his eyes with a mumbled sound, and goes to sit up. However, Becca pats his head, speaking that gutteral language for him to remain laying down. He does so, and eats where he'd slept, eyes on his mate.

---

Contrast is curled around his mate, green eyes open slowly, hearing the sneeze (which he thinks is cute) and licks the others' ears tenderly. good morning, Haku.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:26 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (25 or 26)- dog- mate: Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) ; will have 2 pups (Lucia and Lumine)- Haku is her best friend

The red dog flicks her tail, then wags it a bit. She seems to nod her head. She walks over and grabs a peach. She steps to Tina with it. She drops it, then goes back. She grabs one for herself now. She runs back over to Morag. She'll get more food after, but for now she has to eat the peach.

Haku Soma- m- adult (20 or 22 maybe)- cat- mate: Contrast- no kids but wants- like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat shivers a bit. He moves in his sleep, as the other licks him. He lets out a little 'mrrp.' He then sighs and opens his eyes. He says Good...good morning. I don't... feel so good. If he scares the other, he doesn't mean to. Its nothing bad, just a cold.

The brown bear whuffs at the dog. She noses the peach around a moment. She then shakes her head. She raises one clawed paw. She takes a claw and cute the peach. She cuts it into four pieces. She swats the pit away. She then gives the peach pieces to Minn, nosing them towards him. She makes a sound at Umak. She looks at the fish and such. She's much more interested in that. She is a bear, after all.

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- mate: Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin) ; also taking in Joanne- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one looks to Silas. She sighs a bit as she nods. She's nodding at him and Umak. She giggles a bit, then shakes her head. "Well, he...is my mate, but...never mind." She falls silent a moment. She then stands up fully. She carries Joanne with her, carefully.

She says "I'll have a peach for now." She looks at the rabbit and sheep. Has it been cooked yet? She doesn't know, doesn't want to ask as he's focused on the fire.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:28 am

"Eat," Umak speaks again, "all food is ready to eat." He picks up the pot of fish and moves slowly towards the table; "we discuss after breakfast. " He hums, sitting on a boulder to eat his own peach.

Silas grumbles something and begins to cut the sheep, then the rabbit for easy eating. "What do you want to eat?" Is asked of his mate as she announces she is having a peach. Carefully he plates a little of each food for himself, and then the same for her - minus the fish. The hawk carries the platters and sits beside where Nona waits, holds hers out to be taken.

-
Jo the kit otter squeaks that she wants to be set down, and wriggles until she is. Then, she turns human, bouncing to the table; she doesn't yet speak but her eyes light up at the sight of the grilled fish. Fish that her 'father' serves and she sits, eating.

--

Contrast rumbles soothingly. you have a temperature. the he-cat hesitates, Are you hungry? I can get food. They called us to get breakfast.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:01 am

The red dog sniffs at her mate a bit. She just watches, waiting for him to eat. She then turns human, clothed. She finds a knife or some such. She cuts up her peach. She then returns to the wolf, after discarding the pit. She hums a small sound. She sits beside him and eats.

The black furred cat coughs now. He shakes his head, saying Yeah...but its just a cold. He looks to the others. Peach...I'll have a peach, and I'll try to eat some fish.

The brown bear chuffs a happy sound. She gently noses at the otter man. She is aware of how big she is. Even compared to the otter's human form. She noses at Minn a bit. She then watches him eat. Before she grabs at some of the fish. She begins to eat her fish.

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- mate: Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin) ; also taking in Joanne- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one looks to Silas. She smiles as she looks at him. "Sheep, definitely; I've eaten it before. Rabbit...I want to try," she finally decides. She then hums a small sound. She's placed the otter on the ground. She watches her turn human. "Oh...you're so cute," she coos.

She then shakes her head. She returns her attention to her peach. She bites into it, humming. It tastes so good, as peaches always do. She smiles as she eats it. She then tilts her head, and looks at Joanna. "Do you want some peach too?" she asks. The child doesn't have to speak to answer that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:33 pm

Joanna chirps the way an otter does, the sounds natural and cheerful as she gnaws on her fish.

---
Silas smiles at his mate, "eat, I have prepared your plate. " Is urged, resisting the urge to pull her close. She isn't his. She doesn't know what she agreed to. He doesn't deserve her anyways.

--

Morag eats, ravenous. He'd heal well, as most shifters do, but it leaves one hungry. The wolf does sit up as he eats though, "I'm sorry, Jess." Is spoke, "I didn't want to scare you. " instincts, unless carefully controlled, rule shifters.

--

Contrast chuckles, pulling the plate that Silas had set down a bit closer. eat, there is plenty. He hesitates, perhaps speak with the old ones about something to heal you. is advised.

--

Umak sits with Becca, looking over the group. "Everyone."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:20 pm

The redhead hums as she looks at him. She shakes her head, saying "Its fine. Don't hide your injuries next time, though. Well... there shouldn't be a next time." She lets out a sigh. She looks to the others a moment. She smiled as she does. She then looks to him once more.

The black furred cat nods. I guess I can ask them, is said. He sniffs at the food a bit. He picks at it a bit, then finally eats some of it. Looks at the others a moment. After we eat, he then said. He nods to himself a bit. He then picks at another piece of food, then eats it too.

The brown bear -eating-

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- mate: Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin) ; also taking in Joanna- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one hums. She isn't sure if that's a yes. Shrugging, she takes off a piece of the peach. She holds it out to Joanna. She then looks to Umak and Becca. She tilts her head as she does. "Yes?" she asks, not sure if he wants to speak. She waits to see if he has something to say.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:09 pm

Morag grunts at her assessment, I promise, I wasn't hiding them from you, is assured by the man who is also a wolf. Blue eyes sparkle as he looks over at Jess. "Jess?" Is murmured, "we are on the run, now." He licks his lips. "I just wanted you to know that I'd do anything to keep you safe." And that, he hopes she knows, includes dying for his mate.

--->>

Contrast nods sagely and chews on some rabbit; he'd never particularly liked fish and with options he doesn't feel the need to scarf it down for mere sustainance. Eat more, mate, is admonished to the other, pausing to swallow his own meat. you need the energy. voice full of worry. What if Haku dies??

--

Silas bites his peach, silently eating as Umak and Becca talk about how there's a fledgling who wishes to join them. Almost eighteen. A horse shifter. Male. How the clan of otters had found him after a flood as a foal (they use the word 'kit',) and the hawk moves a bit where he sits, seeing no reason to object. "I agree he can come. But, I also propose we create a clan, then we can hear one anothers Voice. " with the exception of his mate -

The hawk swallows, relief in his eyes as Mor seconds the motion. Then, Morag says something else. He wants Silas to lead and the bird shakes his head. He WONT. "Fine." Is grunted, "this is the Clan... I call it the the Conjunction clan. I call Haku or Jess as my second in command. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:19 pm

The redhead hums and lets out a small sigh, yet nods as she looks at him. I suppose I can believe that, but it seemed like you were. Though...I noticed the arrows pretty quickly, she said in the mental link. She then nods as he speaks out loud this time. She says "I know you would, but I would do anything to keep you safe too. Not that I'm much of a fighter...but perhaps I could learn to be a healer."

The black furred cat sighs as he looks at the other...but nods at him. Tina hasn't eaten the whole peach, and she cuts off the parts she's bitten. She rolls the rest of the peach towards him, and he starts to eat that too. He nods in thanks to her, then looks to Con and says I know...When you have a cold, though, you don't want to eat a lot. Not the first couple hours or the first day anyway, he says, knowing it'll only last two days at most.

The brown bear -eating-

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- mate: Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin) ; also taking in Joanna- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one glances to the two elderly otters, and tilts her head. She nods a bit as they speak, though, once they've given more information. She doesn't say anything on the whole thing about hearing each other's voices mentally...She can't say anything to it. They can't hear her thoughts, or if they can she can't hear theirs. Considering she is completely a human, though she could maybe pass as a snake or something.

She smiles and giggles a bit as she looks to the two brothers, of sorts. She then sighs as he calls Jess or Haku as the second in command...Well, she is Silas' second mate, so perhaps she'd count as a second leader. She shakes those thoughts away, then. He's the leader, and that's fine, and she smiles as Jess looks over in surprise. Haku is a cat right now, and doesn't seem to want to take the position.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:28 am

Contrast frowns, well as well as a cat can, I see. is demurely agreed, an ear flicking, he hadn't been taught... I suppose things are different now, is thought across the link, carefully keeping partial memories pushed aside. After all, it would do Haku no good to worry about his mental health and past when the other is ill. Besides, he's always taken care of himself. Hadn't he? (He doesn't remember anything different. )

Then the new clan leader is speaking to the old ones and he intentionally speaks up to Haku. you must tell them that the waste is no place for the kits, Haku. That the mother - he's referring to Nona, will be in much danger too. The waste is no place for those who... who can't handle themselves. He knows. He'd come from it. Hadn't he?? The white cat swallows back the clips of memories he'd made that he CAN remember; Making a clan is good but so many kits and not enough fighters is not.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me