Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:48 pm

Not us? Don't post

Me
Jessica/Jessika- weredog (Werecat and werebear in her posts)
Werefox child
Human
Human child

Alpha*
Morag werewolf likely
Maybe one other

There have been no full humans in millenia. Then a human (or two; or my second one could be a child that happens in the future) falls through time.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:49 pm

(Awesome thanks!)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:33 pm

Lol hi
we should definitely do forms, right?
Also, I edited above because I decided to do two humans too]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:59 pm

(I'll add a form later, I can't now. Can you start though?)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:42 pm

XD I can, but do you still want to do the plotline of a human falling through time?
My human is going to have a kid, so it'll actually be two humans that fall through if we keep that original plotline (actually, I'll say she's pregnant).

If not, we can just do whatever.
Since I'd kind of forgotten that's what we'd come up with.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:42 am

(Sounds fantastic!)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:21 pm

Eh heh, kay]

Jessica- f- adult- weredog- Morag is crush/SO
The redhead twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She quickly hid them away again. She could do this now. She was no longer learning and practicing. She was an adult, after all. She let brown eyes wander. She then sighed and shook her head. She thought she smelled a something...

Haku- m- adult- werecat
The black cat twitched his ears and tail. He was in human form. He quickly hid his ears and tail once more. Ambery eyes glanced around for a moment. The golden tan one sighed. He saw Jess was looking around. He then caught it too...The scent of something he may or may not know.

Tina- f- 16- werebear
The brown bear Were looked to Minn. Minn had been adopted by her parents. Well, her dad and her step dad...Her mom had passed when she was younger. Then, her dad had met a fox male. He'd fallen for the other. They'd dated awhile, then gotten engaged. They were now mates, as well as married.

Minn- m- 4- werefox
The little red fox child giggled a bit. He let green eyes look around a moment. He then looked at his sister. He didn't know she wasn't really his sister. He'd been adopted into this family. He always thought she was his sister. He always would think so. For now, he was just a toddler living his best life.

Nona- f- 22- human- heavily pregnant
She was no longer at her home...She looked around the unfamiliar surroundings. She didn't know how she'd gotten here...She shivered a bit and whimpered. She hadn't meant to do that. She looked around once more. She didn't see anyone there. She kept her arms protective of at her belly.

Qwin- m- human

(Not born yet but will be very soon)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:45 pm

His golden brown eyes turn as someone appears in his alley behind the bakery he frequents. Of course it isn't actually his but typically others don't come back here. Theres.. there's a girl? She is cradling her belly like she's carrying cubs and -

A floral scent fills his nose and the baser instincts of his call out for him to claim what was MADE for him. * Mate. Mine. The mans' gold tinged eyes noticed the shiver and the giant of a man taps purposefully onto the trashcan lid to get her attention. He doesn't want to scare her, but the snow has been falling all day and night has begun to arrive and the town would soon go to sleep as the shifters find their mates and den and this woman would freeze to death. "Hello." Is greeted quietly, breath steaming in the rapidly cooling air.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:41 pm

[Eh heh, Morag, if that's you, Jess is your mate.
Unless Alpha doesn't want them to be mates which...I'd be fine with, I'm just used to them always being the ones as lovers or mates
If he's smelling Jess and that's what he was responding to, I'm sorry I misunderstood...]

Jessica- f- adult- weredog- Morag is crush/SO
The redhead looked around a moment, and made a small sound as she did so. She felt the urge to let her ears and tail out once more. She was at Morag's bakery, or rather the bakery he liked a lot, and she definitely smelled it now...There was definitely someone there. There was someone that didn't have the underlying animal smell. She looked around, then quickly headed back.

She found him with some girl, and she almost felt jealousy run through her...She then sighed and shook her head, letting brown eyes focus on him. "Morag...where did this girl come from?" she asked. She noticed the clothes seemed to be from a time past. That and the strange, non Were scent were making her question everything right now. She watched the girl look from her to the werewolf male.

Haku- m- adult- werecat
The black cat let ambery eyes track the movements of the she dog. The redhead human(oid) headed behind the bakery now. He tilted his head a bit as he watched her, then shook his head a bit. He focused on the people around, noticing none of them seemed to have noticed. He sighed in relief, not drawing attention to the bakery or alley. He looked for all the world as if nothing were happening back there.

Tina- f- 16- werebear
The brown bear Were looked to Minn. Minn had been adopted by her parents. Well, her dad and her step dad...Her mom had passed when she was younger. Then, her dad had met a fox male. He'd fallen for the other. They'd dated awhile, then gotten engaged. They were now mates, as well as married.

Minn- m- 4- werefox
The little red fox child giggled a bit. He let green eyes look around a moment. He then looked at his sister. He didn't know she wasn't really his sister. He'd been adopted into this family. He always thought she was his sister. He always would think so. For now, he was just a toddler living his best life.

Nona- f- 22- human- heavily pregnant
She whimpered a bit as she continued to cradle her belly, as if protecting the one within. She knew this wouldn't really protect them...If something were to happen to her, her baby was likely not to make it either. She was heavily pregnant, yes, but not quite ready to have the baby yet.

She soon jumped a bit and looked up, as she heard tapping on metal. She finally noticed the tall man, whom seemed to have tapped on a trashcan lid. She shivered again as she stared at him... She then whipped her head, as she heard footsteps then another voice. She stared now at the redhead, something about her soothing. She didn't know why, but something told her to trust and be soothed by this woman. She heard the question from the woman. She then looked to the man, saying "H...Hello...who...who are you two?"

X
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:15 pm

"Mors inside, Jessica. " Says the one who calls himself Silas, his deep voice warm and comforting, "just stepped out a bit, needed air." Those slightly too long teeth flash a smile in the dying light before his attention is again claimed by the one he knows is his One. He rumbles soothingly, deep in his chest before responding. "I'm Silas," is said, "this one is Jessica. " Those brown-gold eyes fix on the frightened girl, "I own the place. Why don't ya come in out of the cold? I can get ya a hot tea or some such." His dark hair is peppered with snow and he tilts his head in an animal like fashion. "It's not good to stay in the cold," is murmured, stepping slowly forward, "and none will bother you in the back booth." He'd make sure of it. "Mean ya no harm, "

(Silas looks like Daryl Dixon)

---

Although he could have used the pack-link he knows that the other shifter doesnt like it. And... its always a bother to HEAR everyone else who may be tuned in, intentionally or not.

Morag steps to the threshold of the kitchen door and opens the door. "Si, ya have cust--" He inhales the scent of something, someone different alongside his packmate and mate. "I'll close up. Be right back." The door swings shut and he's gone, ushering customers from the Honey Tree Cafe with quiet prompts. He doesn't work here, no, but it's the place where both of them work.

Their pack isn't kind to those who aren't Fox shifters, though both of them had been brought in as cubs.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me