Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:24 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The red dog -sleeping-

Haku Soma- m- adult (like 24)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat shudders, but it isn't fear or disgust, then he scolds himself. He doesn't realize the other can probably hear him...They aren't exactly humans, so as he says Stop that, Haku.. the other probably hears. Shaking his head, he nods at the other then. Then...I can describe things to you...people, places, bab...babies, any babies. He says this with conviction, then looks to the others. Oh...baby otter...she's silver colored, he says. He snaps out of it and shakes his head, though the other has heard those words. He decides this can be a test, see if the other can envision the baby otter. He nods again, as the other speaks to him.

you...probably have another form, but...it doesn't bother me. You're a very handsome cat, and honestly...maybe its safer anyway. Those stupid elders will likely think you're just a normal cat. He doesn't know if that's really true...but he honestly hopes so. He doesn't want to have to fear anyone dying, least ways his mate. He blinks as he notices the other backing away and seeming shaken. H...Hey, are...you okay? he asks the other, then nods. I...I'm fine with that...mate, he says, shuddering again as he remembers another mate...

He forces those thoughts away, before he can whimper.

He doesn't want Con thinking it's his (Con's) fault.

Tina (and Minn) Michaelis- f- 16- bear

-sleeping-

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one continues to smile as she looks at the hawk shifter. Her eyes then go back to the two otters, mostly Becca. She giggles in what seems delight, as the other says the name then a seeming nickname. Maybe it could be considered a secondary name. Becca's name for the baby, her way of calling the baby. She leans into the pat, saying "Mama..." then blushing and saying "I...I'm sorry."

Oh how she does miss her mama, mother, Oka-san...the image of the woman popping into her mind. She sighs as she sees her there. The woman with long dark hair just like her own...but completely brown eyes. Her father had been the one with the golden brown eyes. That's the only thing Nona seemed to have inherited from dad. She snaps out of thought to once more look at Silas. She nods as she looks at him, saying "Okay...I'm fine with that." She feels happy and warm here, with a found family, and she closes her eyes. Takes his hand without thinking and says "You are my love. I mean...mate? You are my mate, I accept you as my mate."

(Was that too soon?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:18 pm

"No sorry." Becca chirps, her secondary language is harder to speak clearly. "Am Mama." She nods, "you mama, if ... wanting." Her chocolate eyes are happy, warm and the otter smiles softly, "sleep, kit. Sleep." Is offered and directed, "safe here."

And the group wouldn't be when they leave.

--

Umak crouches beside Silas' ankle, reaches out and sets the bones back in place. It would be sore - sprained - but it would heal faster now. He grunts his pain and exhales instead of yelling. "Thanks, Umak." Is spoken softly, gold eyes flashing with warmth. The old man pats his knee and watches as the other walks away.

Then, his mate is speaking. She says words he doesn't know how to reciprocate, words that haunt him. Adam said those words. He swallows, shoulders tense, Shes not Adam. Adam died. Adam -

"You don't know what yer sayin', Nona." Is spoken at last, ignoring the pain in his chest, the memories. "Ya don't know what it means.. " He's trying to talk himself out of it, even though he doesn't want to. Even though he wants to pull her into a hug and pepper her face and neck and forhead with kisses. "You'll... you'll regret it." He makes an encompassing motion, "this.... me. " He's sure of it; when she knows more. When she learns about Adam and how he [b]FAILED[/i] his mate. Lost his mate. His breath comes raggedly, he's panting. "Ya have a mate." His knees are drawn to his chest, "ya don' want me." The hawk turns his head to hide the gleaming tears in his eyes, "rest Nona, I'm not going anywhere. Ya don... ya don't have to be my mate fer me to protect ya and yer fledgling. " Still, his hand is in hers, hers is warmer than his.

It's all too soon, isn't it? Too sudden.

---

Contrasts' mind fills with a chubby, fluffy baby, with silver-gray fur and wide chocolate eyes, the image passes accidentally through the link.the elders... He doesn't know who they are. They faintly ring a bell, but no memory accompanies it.

Want you to call me Con, please. is spoken up, green eyes darker than they should be, I think we... both... don't like the word Mate. the cat swallows, Ill be ok.. I-I don't remember much of.. of anything beyond the last three years. Doesn't know his age. Is *actually* 19, almost 20. He's always been astute, i.. I don't.. want you to think it's you. That I'm hiding things, from you. He smiles sweetly, as well as a cat can, I came from the waste, three seasons ago. (seasons = years) His tail coils around himself, but before that... it's vague. Haku... i... I want to love you. I don't want to be too much.

--ooc;-- (it's not too much/ soon since it's love at first sight, but HE, silas, thinks he doesn't deserve her.)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:56 pm

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The red dog -sleeping-

Haku Soma- m- adult- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat continues to purr, watching the three again. Though they are sleeping, not really doing much, he watches the cubs and kit. He turns back to the other, nodding and saying Yes...They...they're definitely bad news, they got rid of my parents...Well, I guess those weren't really my parents either, um...maybe they were. They were both males, as far as I knew anyway. My adoptive mother didn't really talk about them much... She took me in because I was only like a day old when that happened...

He can't believe he's actually just spilled all that to the other...but it feels good. It feels good to have actually gotten it out, to someone other than Morag and Jess. Yes, after knowing Morag long enough, Haku had told his story. It had taken time to get to the point of being comfortable with telling him, of course. Shaking his head, he says I...okay. Its not really...the word itself that causes problems for me. Its just...the memories it brings, he says, though quickly falls silent again. He giggles a bit, inwardly, then says I...thank you. For saying its not me, or rather that you don't want me to think its me. I...I want to love you too, you aren't too much.

-sleeping-

Nona Nakano- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one smiles again when the other woman speaks. She nods and says "Okay...mama," and leans against her a moment. She giggles as if she's a child again, when the other calls her kit. She nods and mutters "Safe..." then glances to Silas. She watches as Umak sets the ankle for the other, hearing Silas exhale. She's glad he doesn't yell...she remembers her...former boyfriend yelling. She tenses a bit as she thinks...then shakes her head. He'd seemed to be doing better, when he'd found out she was pregnant. Then he'd just vanished... and she hasn't even told Silas that the other man used to yell. She's only told Silas that the other man had vanished.

She can't stop a whimper that leaves her...when Silas tells her she'll regret it. For a moment, her mind is telling her its some sort of threat. She wills herself to calm, its not a threat...but it doesn't make her feel any better. Its still bad, like some sort of rejection or attempt to. She swallows, hard, but his hand staying in hers seems to ground her. She sighs and closes her eyes, muttering "Sleep...yes."

(OOC: ah, thats good to know. Also, yeah...her ex used to yell, as stated in her post...but then seemed to get better after learning she was pregnant; its probably good she's away from him)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:52 pm

Silas hesitates, but her hurt is too much to deny. To ignore. The hawk shifter turns, pulls himself out of the nestling-ball he'd put himself in. "Naw rejecting ya." Is muttered, "want ya ta understand that i... " Si swallows, "Nona, ya have options. Don' need me. " Is finally settled on, "i... hurt. My heart, hurts." He's trying to explain.

"If I let me love ya... you'll die too."

And he can't live through that; not again. He doesn't want to live through it. Doesn't want to picture the world without her in it. "I haveta keep ya safe. Lovin' me won't keep ya safe." His mouth twists into a frown, misery in his eyes, "I gotta stay back, see? Is my fault Adam died."

----

Contrast is quiet, listening, It couldn't be you, is assured, a broken sound in his throat that's meant to be a purr. The white cat frowns, these elders don't sound like good people, Haku... I don't want us around them. Where they can find us.

His mate says that its the memories and he wholeheartedly agrees. It IS the memories... and the lack thereof. We should rest, is said with a yawn.

-->>

Ts?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:01 am

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (25 or 26)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The red dog -sleeping-

Haku Soma- m- adult (20 or 22 maybe)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat nods as he looks at the other cat, the white furred cat. He blinks amber eyes a couple times, then shakes his head. You're right...they aren't good people...but for the longest time others have thought they were. My second mama didn't even tell me what happened until I was a bit older. For at least a few years, I was one that believed elders were good. I haven't for a long time now, though.

Shaking his head, he flicks his tail and twitches his ears and whiskers a bit. Yes...lets sleep, he says, as he hunkers down, settles in.

-sleeping-

The golden brown eyed one shakes her head, sniffles a bit then stops herself. She means to close her eyes, but then he's sitting up. She looks at him, head tilted only slightly as she does so. She let's out a small breath, confusion evident in her eyes when he says she'll die... Firstly she asks "What options? I don't think i can even get back to my...place." Then she asks "Why...would I die, because you're in pain?"

She doesn't see how that makes sense anyway, but no other thing would make sense. He's said he isn't actually rejecting her, so that isn't it. She continues to look at him, to wait for his answer to those question. At least to wait for an answer to that second question anyway.

(yup, lets time skip now)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:15 am

Contrast gently touches his mates shoulder with his nose, We will talk tomorrow... today. Goodnight. and it doesnt matter that the sun is coming up, he is tired. He is... content.

--

She doesn't understand. He doesn't have the words to explain -

Silas inhales, "a-adam, he died... because he loved me." Is muttered, "I accepted him as my mate,.. and two days later he died." He gnaws his thumb nail, "He died in the waste, in the remnants of the old world. Adam.. Adam... he s-said that he l-l-l-" The man clears his throat, "he said he loved me, chose me as his mate. The exact words that you spoke." His other hand is still in hers, "if I were to be your mate you'd die, Nona,... I can't live through that again."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:21 am

Alright, since Silas and Nona are still talking, we'll skip next post]

Jessica Robbins (Mourningstar)- f- adult (25 or 26)- dog- Morag- Tina and Minn (4, fox) soon; will have 3 or 4 pups- Haku is her best friend

The red dog -sleeping-

Haku Soma- m- adult (20 or 22 maybe)- cat- Contrast- no kids but kind of wants- will be like an uncle to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat nods as he looks at the other cat, the white furred cat. He says Okay, and purrs a bit at the touch, not really thinking.

-sleeping-

The golden brown eyed one makes a small sound as he says those words. She thinks of the bear male and the fox male...then shudders. She asks "Was it...the elders?" as she looks into his eyes. She shakes her head a couple times, and looks at him again. "Silas, I could die anyway...since your elders are clearly crazy and I'm not like any of you. If they somehow found out, I'd be in danger anyway..." She doesn't tell him she's already started to fall in love with him...She sighs and says "Okay...okay, but...if we get to that safe place, we wouldn't die; none of us."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:26 am

He can't live through that again, loving and losing. "They -" He swallows, "they already know about you. I don't know how. " is whispered, "they know. But they won't get you, or your fledgling, I'll kill them." His eyes are completely gold, hawk gold, and he sniffles to himself.

"I'll kill all of 'em."

And she's wanting to go to that safe place he alone knows where it is. She wants to go. "Its... extremely dangerous to go through the waste. There are... things, beings.."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:29 am

The red dog -sleeping-

The black furred cat -sleeping-

-sleeping-

The golden brown eyed one tilts her head as she looks at him. She nods and says "Of course they do...but I wouldn't expect anything less. Everyone here is an animal, so...they either caught my scent, or someone else told them about me." She should shudder when he says he'll kill...but she doesn't.

Instead, she says "Good...because they killed two of your friends, and are now after us. Maybe they didn't do it directly, but...they sent those others to do it." She tilts her head again, as he says there's beings. She wants to ask, but Becca had told her to sleep, so she says "We can talk more in the morning."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:52 am

Silas is quiet a long minute; "yer prolly right," is rasped affirmatively. The hawk continues to chew at his nail a moment, then she's saying goodnight and he carefully allows her to use him as a pillow. Because why wouldn't he? She's his mate. His. "Sleep," is agreed,"we will talk later." And even as she falls asleep he doesn't sleep.

She's right after all.

..... T-S .....

Sometime in the past few hours he'd finally given in to his exhaustion, slept with his back against Tina and his mate by his side. It is Umak who wakes him, rather than being fully rested; Umak is making the noon meal.

Fresh fish sizzles in a pan beside hearty root vegetables and the hawk tsks. "She's allergic to seafood." Is told to the otter, gesturing to the pregnant woman.

"Have other meats then." Is agreed, pointing to a psuto table - a slab of wood stretched between boulders and layered in foods. Rabbit and sheep (he assumes by the smell), bread and peaches and sautéed squash with tomatoes.

"Come come, waken." Invites Becca, patting Tinas' and then Minns' noses with gentle hands. "Eat. Yes?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me