Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wereanimal one x one Spiritstar3 and Alpha*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:48 pm

[I think I may actually just put Haku and Tina in other characters posts.

I'll also do the same with Minn and Qwin for awhile.]

Jessica- f- adult- dog- watches Tina (16, bear) and Minn from time to time- Morag is crush/SO- Haku (black cat, ambery eyes) is her best friend

The redhead made a small sound of embarrassment, saying "I'm so sorry, Silas..." She then looked at the girl once more, and saw what she was doing. Holding her belly in a protective way, as if afraid. She made a worried sound, then a soothing sort of one. She was a dog through and through, loyal, loving, loyal, and a laughter bringer. She nodded as her mate's friend introduced her. She smiled at the girl, saying "Yes...my name is Jessica," and looking at her with gentle eyes. She then looked up as Mor appeared, and she smiled at him.

(XD I love Daryl, Norman Reedus)

Minn- m- 4- fox
X

Nona- f- 22- human- heavily pregnant

She looked at the man in worry again, then to the woman as she heard the sounds. It sounded like a one of worry, then a sound meant to soothe. She stood up, finally, and stepped closer to the redhead. She then eyed Silas, nodding at him and saying "You better not hurt me...us." She was now making it pretty obvious she was carrying a little life. As if it weren't already obvious enough. She said "My...my name is Nona," and looked at the redhead once more. She then nodded once more, looking around a small moment. She said "Tea...tea would be nice," though jumped and got quiet as Mor appeared. She watched the man go back inside just as quickly.

Qwin
X
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:18 am

"It's alright Jess, when we were young we often were mistaken for eachother. " Besides, he sees the redhead as his family, though the broody hawk shifter hasn't been very vocal about it. Goldenrod eyes twinkle his humor, then, he holds the door open for the two women.

Her words draw his eyes first to her belly and then to her face before he stares at the ground again. "Never, Bercherette." The steam of warm air hitting the cold evening air wafts into the sky.

--

Morag pulls together some stew and cheese sandwiches, then some tea and a few honey cakes onto the back table that rarely has company. It's warm inside the Cafe, but he doesn't remove the long sleeves he wears, hiding- as it were - the injuries the pack inflicts. "My love," is greeted in a rumble, moving slowly towards his mate. The mate he hasn't married since the pack is against it. The mate they want him to reject since they're different breeds of shifter, as if he'd get a second chance. He has NO intention of doing so. He just hasn't figured out how to handle things with the ones that once rescued him.

"Please, sit. " Is offered, tugging the lid off the pot of vegetable stew and stirring it.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:19 am

Jessica- f- adult- dog- watches Tina (16, bear) and Minn from time to time- Morag is crush/SO- Haku (black cat, ambery eyes) is her best friend

The redhead nodded at the hawk, saying "I'm glad you're not annoyed with me." She then looked down as a black cat with amber eyes walked over. She picked him up, looking to Nona. "This is Haku," she said to her, and the cat purred as he was pet, which she knew sometimes annoyed him. She knew it annoyed him how cat like he acted, or that he acted like a housepet. He wasn't one, he had a human form like her.

She walked in after Nona, and smiled at her mate, saying "Hey handsome." She then blushed and looked down...before shaking her head and going to sit. She sniffed the air a bit, and hummed in appreciation. "Vegetable stew, cheese sandwiches, honey cakes." She says all these and knows he's made her sandwich on gluten free bread. She may not be human but she still has problems with gluten...and is also allergic to eggs.

Minn- m- 4- fox
X

She nodded as she looked at the woman, and smiled at the cat a moment. "He's... cute, or...handsome," she says, not wanting to offend the cat. He simply purrs at her comments, as if not minding either way. She smiles just a little more, then looks to the golden eyed man.

"What...what is Bercherette?" she asks, stumbling over the word a bit. She then shakes her head and goes inside, the redhead following soon after. The cat is placed down once they go to the table, and her belly rumbles. She sits and the cat jumps up, sniffing at her and making her gasp a bit.

Qwin
X
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm

"It means something like intentional, or much loved." Morag supplies to the young woman, "as in someone must truly love you, for you to be expecting." Cubs are rare in the shifter communities, as shifting forms typically causes infants to pass. It's something he studied extensively, not that they have a doctor. Or most modern things. "The easiest way to explain bercherette is that you are blessed with love." Blue eyes return to his mate a minute, taking her hand in his. "I'm Morag," is supplied, "are you allergic to anything? My Jess can't have gluten or eggs."

--

Silas pours the hot drink - peppermint tea - into well polished mugs, knowing that there are some foods or drinks, plants that help pregnancy. His almost-brother had recited them so often when studying.

The hawk shifter finally takes his own seat, "the food is all gluten free today," its a Thursday. Thursday is when Jess always comes. (He likes routine).

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:04 pm

The redhead made a small sound as she watched the cat...then sighed and shook her head. She gave the cat a look, but he ignored her. He continued to sniff the human, then finally jumped back down. He minced over to Jess, or rather her chair, and curled up under it. "I'm sorry about Haku...he's just... curious I guess," she said. "None of us...have kids, it can...be hard to have kids here, um ...yeah."

She winced a bit at her own explanation, not wanting to tell this girl what they were. This girl clearly wasn't one of them, she didn't want to scare her away. Shaking her head, she smiled at her mate. "Morag is my...boyfriend," she said, as they weren't exactly married because of their packs...She belonged to the dogs, and he was a wolf. Wolves seemed to look down on dogs, even though dogs had come from wolves.

Minn- m- 4- fox
Meanwhile, the little boy and his sister were hiding in a closet, as their fathers had told them to. Minn whimpered and flinched as he heard yelling and thuds...

She nodded as she looked at the man, saying "I...don't know about that...He left me, well...I don't know if he really left me or not. Something bad could have happened to him," she said, holding back a whimper. She'd loved the man, or thought she did, and didn't like thinking of him being hurt.

Shaking her head, she sniffed the tea and said "It's...peppermint." She then looked to Jess and smiled, saying "No, no, its okay, he's fine." She meant the cat, and then she looked to Morag and nodded at him. "Shellfish...and milk but it isn't an allergy, just... certain milk can make me sick."

(2%? Whole milk? My siblings have to drink skim milk.)

Qwin
The baby kicked and moved in her belly, rolling himself over it seemed. He was very active now, considering she was like eight months along.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:29 pm

Whats a shellfish? The bird tilts his head, the gold in his eyes catching the lamp light, "ya can fix up yer own." Silas responds slowly, "is no a bother." Carefully he nudges the tray closer - honey and coconut cream and a few other things (including regular milk). Her words have him still a moment but then he nods as if he understands. "Your mate... left you?" Is questioned almost in disbelief, voice too low for the human to hear.

He clears his throat, "yes, peppermint," confirms the hawk shifter as he finally takes his own seat. "And venison stew."

---

Morag smiles over at Jess, and then raises an eyebrow at the new girl, Jessica. "So where are you from, Jessica?" He blinks those blue eyes and takes some honey for his own tea. "We don't get many visitors in this town." (Or any town really, packs tend to avoid one another. )
----

Contrast has been stuck for years, wasn't born that way, it happened when he was three. When the fire happened. So when he smells smoke his whole body trembles with terror... until he hears the cries of the pawlings and he can't leave them there. He'd gotten good at his half sight abilities, and so cautiously enters the burning building, skirting the dead and follows the sounds to where a door is blocked off. A sound leaves his muzzle and the feline animal shoves with all his might until the door is finally able to be opened. "Mew?" Is questioned, blinking at the shadowy forms of two little people. He can't talk to them, but...

Con reaches out one paw and with his claws tugs at their clothes for them to follow him.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:05 pm

[Eh heh, I think you mixed up Jessica and Nona. Nona is the new one here.
Also, Tina isn't really small, unless Con is just thinking that way because Tina is a teenager.

Is Con...going to be a permanent chracter?
If so, I might actually post Tina and Haku instead of the kids because I want to see if he and Haku could fall in love]

Jessica- f- adult- dog- watches Tina (16, bear) and Minn (4, fox) from time to time- Morag is crush/SO- Haku (black cat, ambery eyes) is her best friend

The redhead smiled at the girl, with long dark hair and honey colored eyes. Not an ambery color but an oddly golden brown. A darker kind of golden brown but still golden brown nonetheless. She stared at the girls eyes a moment, then shook her head and hummed a small sound.

Tina and Minn
The girl held her brother and shivered, covering his mouth as she did. She didn't want the ones out there to know she and Minn were still there...She soon hears the men out there quieting, though they shout a moment later. She stays where she is, though, until it is silent once more. Then, she finally leaves the wardrobe with the boy. However, she soon smells smoke...and there is something blocking the bedroom door. They both nearly jump when its shoved open. Whatever was blocking it clearly wasn't all that heavy, then. She stares down at the cat, as does Minn...then the toddler crouches down and begins to cry. Tina, meanwhile, asks "Who are you?" though knows she won't get an answer.

She resists the urge to pick up the feline, who clearly wants them to follow. Instead, the teenager and the toddler walk hand in hand, following the cat.

She tilts her head as she looks at the man, whom seems confused. "have you...never had shellfish?" she asks Silas. "Crabs and lobsters, I think, but definitely crayfish and shrimp are known as shellfish." She then shakes her head and falls silent, blushing at the fact she's talking so much. She takes the honey and the coconut cream. She sighs as she says "He went out one morning... and never came back."

"I...it would have been forty eight hours when i...ended up here. Though I'm pretty sure you only have to be missing twenty four hours for some to send the police to search." She didn't know they maybe didn't have police anymore...She still didn't know she'd fallen through time. To Morag, she said "I come from...well, I was born and raised in Japan. Recently, for two years we've been living in Canada."

Qwin
The baby kicked and moved in her belly, rolling himself over it seemed. He was very active now, considering she was like eight months along.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:31 am

(Yes, Contrast is a permanent character, I made him for Haku. Maybe he could meet Haku when he tries to feed the two kids?? He reguards them as little because theyre kids)

(I did mess them up, I'm sorry)

Contrast lays his tail across the older kids' calf once they are out of the burning house, away from the bloodshed and violence that has occurred. There is no way he's going to take the cubs back there! Not with his knowing that their parents are gone --

He purrs up at them, green eyes (his most striking feature) glowing warmly as the night decends around them. It starts to snow and he worries. How can he feed them? Keep them warm? "Mrow!" Is chirped, cajoling the children to follow him to where he's lived the past few years. "Maow."

----

Morag tilts his head, had she heard the mental question, the one she answered ?? The man takes a sip of his hot tea before he sets the mug down.

Silas is quiet, shares a glance with his 'kin'. "Most of us don't eat fish unless we are by the coast." Is replied, "or someone goes fishing, you're more likely to get some fish with a bear or otter shifter than with a wolf, dog or even a hawk." He's aware of the fact that she isn't like them, but he can't hide from his mate, even though she loves someone else. Canada? Japan? He humms to himself a low note, "its been a week since the lands have been called those names."

Morag shakes his head, "usually it's called after the most predominantly found shifter." Is agreed, "this is Fox country."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:25 am

[Okay, that makes me really happy that you put him in here for Haku. Yeah, that should be fine; I figured he was going to bring them to the cafe or somewhere nearby anyway.

XD its fine.]

Jessica- f- adult (27 or 29)- dog- Morag is crush/SO- watches Tina and Minn (4, fox) and will take them in- Haku is her best friend

The redhead hummed a small sound and dished out some of the food for the girl. She then looked to her mate and smiled, before looking up...She felt a twinge or spark, like...something was wrong. "Mor...have you heard from Urso (Tina's dad) and Kino (the fox step dad) recently?" she asked. Something is wrong...she's getting this feeling. They haven't had kids, but she takes care of Tina and Minn so she's basically a third parent.

Haku- m- adult (like 24)- cat- will be Contrast- SO will also be Contrast- no kids but will be like an uncle or second parent to Tina and Minn- Jess is his best friend

The black furred cat turned ambery eyes to his best friend, which was frowned upon. He was a cat and she was a dog, not that she was a wolf or anything. If she'd been a fox or a wolf, or if he'd been a panther, it would be doubly frowned upon. He doesn't exactly have family anymore anyway...There are still other cats, cats of a 'clan' or whatever a cat group is called. He's heard it called a clan but he doesn't think that's the correct word.

Tina (and Minn)- f- 16- bear
The girl held the little boy's hand, and looks to the cat, as a tail touches her skin. She squeaks a bit at this, and again resists the urge to pick him up. She wonders where this cat has even appeared from. She looks back at the burning house...but the boy draws her attention back.

She picks him up as he whimpers, then puts darker gray eyes back on the cat. They are darker gray even in her bear form, which she's been told is odd...Those kids telling her that were jerks, all of them. Just because she's a brown bear, and they think they're so cool as grizzlies, sun bears and spectacled bears. She sighs and shakes her head. She then says "Okay...okay," to the cat, and follows after him.

Nona- f- 22- human- crush: Silas- SO/mate will be Silas- heavily pregnant (baby Qwin)- she fell through time and ended up here

The golden brown eyed one hums a small sound and smiles at the redhead. She thanks her for dishing up the food for her, and takes it. She blows on the tea in an effort to cool it at least a little bit. She then eats some of the bread, and ignores the honeycakes for now. She sees those as dessert, so she needs to eat the stew and such first. The baby in her belly gives tiny kicks, as if thanking her for the food.

She then nearly chokes...and freezes up as Silas mentions shifters. "Shifters...you mean people that turn into animals?" she asks. She knows there's a difference between shifters and Were animals. She should have asked that question differently...since Were animals turn into animals too. "Fox...country," she says, and tilts her head. She doesn't seem too scared, and asks "If you're all shifters...what animal are you, Silas?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:12 pm

The animal inside preens at his mates' insistence to eat her fill and those golden eyes are alight with joy. He's a good provider. His mate is expecting a infant (nevermind that the baby isn't his). She can eat her fill. She's safe and warm. Would she want to stay with him? His nest is safe and dry and warm. Unconsciously he twitches his fingers, head low, "mm a hawk, red tail." He wonders - briefly- if she would run from him.

Morag is quiet a long minute, "I'm a
wolf," is it taboo to share with a whatever she is? But after Silas there's no way he'd chicken out. He inhales her scent, noticing that she isn't horribly frightened. "But Nona, I have to warn you, it is extremely unsafe for.. different clans to be together, we are often.. told.. to reject our mates if they aren't what we are. As in... a wolf and a wolf." His eyes are full of grief, "we are told to... reject.. our other half."

---

Contrast leads the two children into the old building that has boards over the windows and a lock on the door. Generally he's alone, but there is plenty of warm bedding. "Mow."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me