─── π‹π˜πˆππ† 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ` ☽

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

─── π‹π˜πˆππ† 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ` ☽

Postby daifuku » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:03 pm

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

xπˆπ“'𝐒 𝐀 ─────
xxImage
xxxxxx𝐀𝐍𝐃
───── 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
xxxImagex

x𝐁𝐔𝐓 π–πˆπ“π‡ π˜πŽπ”
xxx𝐈'𝐌 ────────
xxxImage
xxxxx𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄

xxxxxxxxx
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
───────────────────────────────── a one x one with alphanea & daifuku ─────────────────
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── π€π™πˆπ€ π‘πŽπ’π„ ` ☽

Postby daifuku » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:22 pm

─ azia rose is the one and only heiress to the throne. at twenty years old,
she stands at five foot five and sports long, red-brown hair. she's usually
dressed in flowy, silky dresses, sometimes ones she made herself. she's
pansexual, but she hasn't really had many opportunities for romance.
she's not eager to be tied down to that sort of commitment anyways.
─ due to her weak disposition, she easily falls sick, although she's never
completely healthy to begin with. thanks to this, she's mostly confined to
the castle grounds, with at least one guard with her at all times.
─ given the amount of personal guards she's been through, she's evidently
a lot to take care of. stubborn, picky, demanding, childish - the list goes
on. a lifetime of coddling has led her to be rather spoiled and self-centered.
everything has to go her way, because she's always right. and if she's ever
wrong, she's not at fault and no one dares point it out.
─ behind her bratty attitude, she actually has quite a friendly and cheerful
demeanor. if you haven't done anything to anger her, you get to avoid her
tantrums, but you'll be swept up in her endless chatter. she'll talk for ages
about the latest gadget she's picked up, then insist you come with her to
see it. on top of that, she's perfected the art of puppy eye persuasion.
─ it's essential that she is the center of attention, but recently, she's been
feeling self-conscious. if everyone's focused on her, what if they don't like
what they see? she's noticed that people look at her differently now, almost
like they're tired or even annoyed with her. she's not about to say anything
though. azia's only vocal about her feelings when it means she can get what
she wants. she's too prideful to expose her uncertainties otherwise.
─ she wants what she can't have: freedom. she longs to travel the world
and see all there is to see. she's generally curious - her eyes seem to
light up when she learns something new. she particularly adores designing
clothing. storybook drawings can't at all compare to seeing and feeling
unique fabrics in their physical form. if she wasn't doing this arranged
marriage thing, she'd go from kingdom to kingdom to study under each of
their most famous seamstresses. theme colour hex code: 888490
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── π€π’π‚π„π‹πˆππ€ π‘π€π•π„ππŽπ“ ` ☽

Postby alphanea » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:43 am

β™ž xxπ•¬π–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–“π–† π•°π–‘π–Šπ–†π–“π–”π–— π•½π–†π–›π–Šπ–“π–”π–™
    β–• twenty-threeβ–• female (she/her)β–• 1.90 m (6'3")β–• royal guard/knight β–• demi/pan
    β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”

➴ xxLady Ascelina is a knight sworn to protect the king's family from all perils, even if it requires her to lay down her life.

➢ xxEver so passionate about her tasks, the knight possesses a kind and gentle soul beneath her armoured shell, she's compassionate towards those that she protects and enjoys the company of animals very much due to her childhood surrounded with animals.

➴ xxHer current steed is a black mare called Nymph and she takes care of a hawk that's trained to intercept carrier pigeons that their enemies use.

➢ xxThis tall knight is often seen in plate and chainmail armor, her black hair kept neatly, either in a ponytail or braids.

➴ xxHer physique is of the broad and muscular kind, covered with scar tissue, mostly due to her training and profession.

➢ xxDedicated and patient, the knight makes for an easy conversationalist, even though she mostly lacks a sense of humor and aren't the best at social encounters, she still tries her best to appear approachable whenever she is not on duty.

────────────────────────

➴ xxBorn to the union of a simple farmer and a retired knight errant, Ascelina spent her youthful days at her family's farm, helping out with the chores whenever she could, as she grew older, her desire to follow in her father's footsteps became most evident.

➢ xxAscelina received her first training from her father, who later returned to his knightly duties in the service of the king, on the king's orders, just around Ascelina's teenage years, as she was sent to her uncle to continue her training as a squire.

➴ xxTragedy struck when Ascelina's father fell defending the king's family, which drove Ascelina to continue with her training with passion, even more set to follow her father's example.
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝟏] ─── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŠππˆπ†π‡π“` ☽

Postby alphanea » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:47 am

xxxxβ•­ β™ž β–• π–†π–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–“π–† π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–†π–“π–”π–— π–—π–†π–›π–Šπ–“π–”π–™

xxxx That morning, Ascelina did not put on her armor in preparation of an impending battle, nor as a precaution before stationing herself somewhere with potential danger. No, that morning, she fastened the many straps that held the plate and chainmail to her body simply for display, to show her position and appear the part of a knight. After all, it was her big day, a promotion for her acts of bravery, for slaying a rather dangerous beast that was threatening the small hamlet she was previously positioned at - even if she had disobeyed a direct order not to pursue. In all honesty, she had expected to be reprimanded for her actions but instead, she was to join the royal guard, the noblest of knights from all across the kingdom - and she, quite possibly one of the youngest to join the ranks of such a prestigious organization, meant to protect the royal family and stay to their side come war or famine. And by the gods did war draw ever nearer - it was the reason the beast she had slain had preyed upon the village, chased out of its natural habitat out in the wilderness by the battlefields ever spreading and the carrion beasts taking over the territories left behind.

xxxxStill, the knight cleared her mind and took in a deep breath as the last of her straps were secured, her plated armor have just recently been replaced (as the old one still bore many claw marks and would work better as a sieve than as armor now) and polished by the young squire she had been lent to prepare for the ceremony. After it, she assumed she would be assigned one of her own to assist with her duties while the young lad learnt from her performed duties as he himself prepared for knighthood. It was... odd, thinking of the future in such a self-important way. Ascelina Ravenot had never truly been in the spotlight and it was, in all honesty, somewhat uncomfortable to have so many eyes upon her as she crossed the courtyard, with seasoned warriors twice her age judging her silently. Soon enough, she had found where she was meant to go (with the help of a fellow knight, who politely directed her in the correct direction. The palace was way too grand that she feared if she got lost, she could never find her way back without assistance) and awaited the ceremony silently, holding her breath as the royal family made their entrance. The king, regal as ever and, curiously enough, his only child, accompanying him, walked before her, where the large knight quickly knelt as a sign of her loyalty and unsheathed her longsword, lying it on top of her open palms, offering it to her liege, her heart beating in her throat.

xxxxAscelina hadn't managed to get a good look, fearful of staring for too long, but her curiosity was burning bright about the princess - almost everyone within the kingdom had heard of her grace and elegance and some other, less than positive things, which were only ever exchanged in hushed whispers, while the princess herself, in the flesh, almost never made appearances, due to a chronic illness of some sorts, as it was told. Still, there was not much of a time to let her mind wander or theorize, as her own fate would soon be declared, her new position, quite possibly her new life, now bound to the royal family much closer than before, bound to this very palace. Was it better than guarding a far away village? Perhaps, perhaps not. People there needed protection, so the knight wasn't complaining about her former position, as all she wanted was to serve the kingdom and her people.
        β•―
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001] ─── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ ` ☽

Postby daifuku » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:59 am

✦ ─── π€π™πˆπ€`)
      Azia reveled in the spotlight. It had been ages since the last time she made an appearance to the public, and each time she did, she just couldn't get enough of everyone's whispers and inquisitive stares. That morning, she had woken up at the crack of dawn, drawing her own bath before the maids had even realized. Despite her darkening eyebags, lifeless skin and thinning hair, she was determined to outdo herself. Today, when she showed up, she wanted to be more than royal ─ she wanted to be ethereal. As much as the occasion was about the noble escapades of a previously unknown Ascelina Ravenot, it would also be about the ever-so-mysterious heiress, Azia Rose.

She let out a huff of satisfaction as she made her entrance. Clearly, her hard work had paid off. Her eyes and ears picked up nothing but hushed praise and wonder. The king practically had to drag her along as she took her time waltzing down the aisle, meeting as many eyes as she could with twinkling eyes and a beaming smile. She exuded excitement in a way that was contagious. When she paused to waggle her fingers at an adorably swaddled infant, her father cleared his throat quietly and gave her a pointed look. She returned the glance with a pout, but picked up the pace.

As they took their spot at the front of the room, her eyes finally settled on her co-star of the day. She eyed the knight with intense curiosity, taking advantage of what she presumed would be her only chance to look down at the other woman, given how she had towered over even the king himself. Sleek black hair in neat plaits, with a steely glint to her eyes, a sharp jawline, harsh cheekbones, broad shoulders. It was exactly what anyone would expect from the princess' guard-to-be ─ or so one would think. Azia knew better. Compared to the assortment of personality archetypes that had somehow been assigned to protect her, the one in front of her seemed... boring. Sure, she had slain some great beast, but it wasn't like the other knights she had gone through hadn't done something on the same level. She repressed a sigh.

On the other hand, she supposed the woman had some quirks to her. For one, she would be Azia's first female knight, but what piqued her interest the most was her background. Azia never had many knights from the countryside. Those who were, they never stayed long. Her eyes narrowed, searching Ascelina for any hint of weakness. Could she trick her? Swindle, con and twist her way out of the castle grounds? What would a simple commoner know about the intricate details of the royals, much less the circumstances around her borderline imprisonment? A smile danced across her face, schemes writing themselves in her mind.

She was startled out of her thoughts by the sword being pressed into her palms, and her arms shook a little from the unexpected weight. Gripping the hilt with both hands, she lifted the blade, touching it to each of the knight's shoulders. "I, Princess Azia, congratulate you on your numerous and courageous exploits thus far. You have shown the utmost dedication to this kingdom," she began. While ceremonies of this sort were usually done by the king, Azia had always insisted on promoting her guards ever since she was a child, and she obviously got her way. She quickly assumed the sort of elegance and grace she saw from her parents, speaking as regally as she could. "From this point on, Ascelina Eleanor Ravenot, you will take on the prestigious responsibility of the princess' one and only royal guard." Her character broke for a moment, as the corners of her lips crept up just the tiniest bit too far. "Arise, my knight."
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝟐] ─── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŠππˆπ†π‡π“` ☽

Postby alphanea » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:10 pm

xxxxβ•­ β™ž β–• π–†π–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–“π–† π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–†π–“π–”π–— π–—π–†π–›π–Šπ–“π–”π–™

xxxx There was something about her, the way that the princess carried herself, the mischievous spark within her eyes - it was almost intimidating for someone like Ascelina, whose people skills were sub-par at best and quite lacking at worst. Funny, how this small, fragile looking woman might prove to be more of a challenge to wrangle than the beast whose blood she had spilled. Drawing in a short breath, Ascelina stood as instructed, her faded green eyes meeting the eyes of princess for the very first time as a shiver went down her spine. "You honor me, Your Highness. My life and my blade are yours to command." The hulking woman spoke in a contrastingly gentle voice to an individual with such a gruff outer shell, carefully extending a hand to get her weapon back into her palm, which would quickly (and effortlessly, unlike the Princess' attempts) be sheathed by her hip.

xxxxThen her eyes turned towards the crowd gathered before them, just briefly indulging herself with the sight. All these people, the king and his heiress too, had gathered here for her ceremony, what an odd thought! Even if the Princess had sought to steal the show for herself, Ascelina did not mind the slightest - she wasn't the showy type nor did she enjoy the spotlight as much as she thought she would when facing such a situation. If anything, she was happy to see this whole ordeal wrapped up so she could get on with her duties as soon as possible. Unfortunately for her, there seemed to be a bit of an addressing of the crowd the monarch had to do before the whole thing could be concluded, so the knight took her time, standing rigid as a statue with one arm pressed against her breast and the other pinned to her chest, watching curiously as a smallish servant came by to pin a little rosette bearing the coat of arms of the kingdom onto the strap that fastened the golden cape of hers to her back.

xxxxThen the curious eyes turned back towards the princess, observing a little bit freely as she had made it clear that she wanted to bask in the attention while Ascelina and many other folk gathered stole curious looks towards the glamorous heiress that was shrouded with a certain mystique. While she bore excitement in the most pleasant way, the knight's face was just as expressive as a block of concrete, betraying very little other than perhaps a bit of discomfort. She was, after all, all too new to these sort of customs and ceremonies, having brought up in the countryside, she felt kinship to a trout that was poached out of the river and thrown onto the dirt to flop around with its awkward, dying breaths - just a tad less dramatic.
        β•―
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[002] ─── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ ` ☽

Postby daifuku » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:31 am

✦ ─── π€π™πˆπ€`)
      Azia watched as the ceremony proceeded, eyes twinkling with bemusement. Once the servant scurried away, the crowd began their applause. She gave a small curtsy, for the both the audience's and Ascelina's sake, allowing herself just a couple more seconds of the attention. Finally, she gently pried the knight's arms out of her stiff pose, then adjusted her grip so she was holding Ascelina's upper arm. "Shall we?" she asked, gesturing towards the door. They began their exit, Azia walking with her chin tipped up just the slightest. After weaving through the castle hallways, they entered a small study. Her father paused and turned to Ascelina, eliciting a small but audible sigh from the heiress. She knew where this was going, and she made her displeasure quite clear.

"Now, I'm not sure what you've been told thus far, but I'd like to remind you of a couple of your responsibilities as my daughter's protector," he began, pointedly ignoring Azia's eye roll. "She is not to leave the castle grounds without my permission. Have her in your sight at all times, and bring her immediately to the nurses at any sign of illness. I trust you to use your best judgement, but it wouldn't be horrible to air on the side of caution." He looked back at Azia, who had the corners of her lips turned downwards in a slight pout. "One last thing ─ Azia can be quite... something. I wouldn't listen to everything she says." He spoke with the faintest hint of affection, but it was overshadowed by obvious exhaustion. "That'll be all. I'll leave you two to get acquainted then," he finished, leaving the room with a sweep of his cape.

She tip-toed to the door, poking her head out to see her father turn the corner. She waited until he was well out of sight, along with her hopes of a trip to the city. It was a day of celebration, so why did the king always have to be such a downer? Especially recently ─ he never had time to accompany her on their weekly garden walks anymore. With a small huff, she shut the door gently and turned to Ascelina with a sheepish look on her face. "Don't worry, he makes everything sound more serious than it is. I can take care of myself pretty well. And I'll have you know, I always tell the truth," she assured the knight with a grin, trying to keep the expression warm and playful. "Now then, what's the plan? Have you visited your quarters yet? Do you want a tour of the castle?"
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me