The Moon Above Wereanimal 1x1 with Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Moon Above Wereanimal 1x1 with Consulting_Angel

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:43 pm

Don't post if you're not us.

A werecat and a werewolf meet. Wip
Also 'black cat' (quiet, stoic, serious) and 'ginger cat' (energetic, silly, not very serious).

Male x male

Angel
Werecat I think

Me
Werewolf I think
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Moon Above Wereanimal 1x1 with Consulting_Angel

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:18 am

Colt Kaneko | 24 | Male | Werecat
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Colt has short, black hair that is a little longer on top. He has dark brown eyes that are almond shaped, with an epicanthic fold. He stands at 6'0", with an athletic build with a fair bit of muscle. He has a sharp jawline, with somewhat high-set cheekbones. He has a medium olive skin tone, with a handful of faded scars in various places.
His werecat form is like that of a large panther.
Colt usually wears black jeans, a light grey t-shirt, and a black leather jacket, with black leather fingerless gloves. On his feet, he usually wears a pair of black motorcycle boots.

Personality:Rather quiet, Colt doesn't really like to be social with anyone. He's just not really the sort of person to hold a conversation, and just hangs on the sidelines. When he does talk, he comes off as rude and abrasive. He can also seem somewhat conceited and snarky, with a very 'don't-care' attitude towards most others. He tends to consider himself a little more superior to most others as well. However, despite this, Colt is also very patient, and he does have a softer side. With enough patience and understanding, he'll show himself to be sweeter and friendlier, as well as very trustworthy.

Short Bio: The son of the alphas of a werecat pack, Colt has grown up being taught everything he needs to know so that he can take over as Alpha when his parents retire or pass on. He's always felt the pressure to live up to expectations, and often puts what he thinks would make his parents happy over his own happiness. Colt is an experienced, talented fighter, though may be a little rash when making decisions during a fight.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:54 am

XD hi

Character here

Name:
Enzo Reemon
Species:
Werewolf
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush/SO:
Will be Colt Kaneko

Looks:
Enzo is only five foot six, which is considered quite short for a male. He's got tanned skin and shoulder length dark reddish brown hair. His dad has dark hair, and mom has reddish brown. He has one brown eye and one blue. He wears glasses in human form, though maybe doesn't need them. People have told him glasses make him look cute. His lashes are longer, lips are full, and nails are nice. He has a variety of clothes, mostly in Blue's, reds, and purple, and some stockings and fingerless gloves.
Wolf form is dark reddish-brown with the same eyes. He has white toes in this wolf form as well. He's on the smaller side, much like his mom who is also a bit smaller. He's slender with a dark nose and mixed colored pads.
Family:
Suna x Lexus: Porsche (26), Tesla (24), (Enzo), Suni and Suri and Sara (14 year old triplets)
Pets?
Family has hunting dogs
Enzo has a red dog, Ferrari, and a white dog named Snowfall
Short personality:
Enzo is silly, fun loving, not very serious, playful, energetic, an all around happy guy. He's sweet, soft, gentle, and likes kids a lot. He's adventurous, loves water, talkative, and tries to be helpful. He's loyal, intelligent, but wild and loud. He's stubborn, hard headed, fiery, and a bit headshy. He doesn't always listen, can seem too talkative to some, can come off a bit crazy because of his excitement and such, and has bouts of shyness, nerves and anxiety.
Short bio:
Enzo was born twenty two years ago to Suna and Lexus Reemon. His brothers were two and four at the time, both too young to be jealous. They liked playing with the baby once he got old enough. Before that, they'd help him do tummy time, crawl, then walk when it was time. They got to help care for him, too. He grew up loved and well cared for. His triplet younger sisters were born fourteen years ago. He got to help care for them, and now he's twenty two years of age.
Other:
Good boy
XD
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:38 am

Hi
Finished my character~
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:23 am

:thumbup: :mrgreen:
Got mine done too.
Who should start this?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:40 pm

I don't mind - you can if you have an idea! Or I can, but it won't be until later.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:10 pm

I'm fine either way. I won't be able to post for a bit either, because I don't really have an idea how to start, yet.
You had something about soul mates or enemies to lovers though, so...do you have any preference for that? I love soulmate stuff, but doing enemies to lovers since they're a feline and a canine, could be interesting too.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:33 am

We can always do both? Enemies of different species that accidentally find out they're soulmates , and then having to come to terms with the fact that their soulmate isn't who they expected. Matching symbols, timers counting down to when they'd meet, first words they say to each other on their arm - if any of those interest you?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:55 am

XD yeah, let's do both then. I personally like matching symbols or first words, but I'm going to go with matching symbols here if you're good with that. Maybe it could be a fox? Since people like to say foxes are dogs mixed with cats, and these two are a feline and a canine. XD

Also, I think I'm going to try and make the first post, since I can just post Enzo going about his day and then maybe going into the woods to run as a wolf. Just so I can get the setting or timing or whatever right, though, what time of day should it be?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:10 pm

A fox is fine - I can't think of another symbol.
I don't have any specific time in mind, maybe just midday is okay?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me