( ` HEARTBREAKER ☆ !!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ` HEARTBREAKER ☆ !!

Postby breezey   » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:44 am

────────── HOWEVER HARD I TRIED!! ☆☆ ──────────
          a band one x one between cs users breezey and daifuku !!!!!!!!!
          CAN'T TAKE YOUR EVIL AWAY ! GO AWAY, HEARTBREAKER!
          ─────────────────── ☆ ───────────────────
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` EDEN ☆ !!

Postby daifuku » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:07 pm

x

xx𝗜 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧

xxxxxx 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬

xImage

xx𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗧'𝗦

xxxxxx𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘 !!xx
xxxx𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 !!

GIVEN NAME. xxxxxxxxxxx jin (l) guiying (f) [金桂英]
OTHER NAMES. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl eden
PRONOUNS. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx she/her
ORIENTATION. xxxxxxxxx homoromantic homosexual
AGE. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx twenty-two
HEIGHT. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl five foot four
EYE COLOUR. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl dark brown
HAIR. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl long, straight, black
x

xxxxxxxxx​𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 !!

x
known for her crooning, xalmost melancholic style of rnb, xjin guiying rose to fame under her x(former)
record label, garden records. xgoing by her english name, xeden, she released an album and two eps in
the span of a year, xfavouring songs xwith xsoothing and xromantic xundertones. xno one expected the
soloist to have a harsh xfalling-out with her label. xrumor has it that their xmanagement was notorious
for their taxing demands, but in the wake of the incident, only eden was left with nothing to her name.
in her two years as an independent artist, she released one song, which was nothing more than generic.
x

xxxxxxxxx​𝗜 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗢𝗪 !!

eden has always had a fiery and xambitious spirit, throwing everything into her musical career, even at
the cost of her xhealth and xrelationships. xher dedication is xobsessive, xtaking over both her waking
thoughts and sleeping dreams. xwith the stress she puts herself under and xespecially as her popularity
declines, xher emotions easily spill over, xcausing her to become moody and irritable. while she doesn't
have malicious intent, her actions can be perceived as quite self-absorbed. in reality, she's lost. music
is everything to her, xbut she doesn't know who she is to music. xwithout a label dictating down to her
appearance xand xpersonality, xshe's xforgotten her identity and xwhat, if anything, xshe has to offer.
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​𝗜'𝗠 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥 !!
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` NIA FLORES ☆ !!

Postby breezey   » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:04 pm

──── nia flores, 23 years old she/her, filipino, raging lesbian
    ──── is pretty stoic, doesn't like being around people that let their emotions go all over the place. she thinks they will hinder her process and generally annoy her. she tries her hardest not to show it, but her rbf does get a little bit more intense when she's irritated.
    ──── wary of strangers, tends to make some silly assumptions on their personalities if she doesn't know them. they're usually wrong, thank god
    ──── if she doesn't like you, she will be very up front about it. she's very blunt about her opinions, whether they are good or bad. she doesn't talk that much, but when she does, know that each word she says is said for a reason.
    ──── despite not seeming that friendly, nia is very sweet, she opens up fast but loves to listen to others more. she likes remembering the little things about people and absolutely loves giving gifts to her friends and loved ones.
    ──── she may seem kind of head in the clouds or as if there is nothing going on in her head, but her internal monologue is definitely going a mile a minute, she is always thinking about how she could perform better or just do better. a little bit of a perfectionist because of that.
    ──── not the kind to show her emotions at all. it's key to holding herself together and making sure she can stay levelheaded in situations where she is under an insane amount of pressure! right now, she is under an insane amount of pressure, with her lead singer quitting for unknown reasons.
    ──── finds it very hard to destress- nothing has ever seemed to work. she's sick of pretending that nicotine has anything other than cancer in it, ignoring her stress only makes it worse, but addressing it is too difficult.
    ──── is very much a free soul. nia does not enjoy being told what to do, and it won't take long before she will shove a drumstick down your throat if you threaten her freedom.
    ──── my silly little drummer girl! she can play bass and guitar (she'll tell you it's pretty bad (not true)) as well, but drummers are hard to find, and she likes drumming best.
    ──── to her, drumming has always been more than just a hobby or her work. beats are second hand to her, and she picks up on the rhythmic sequences really quickly. it's a neat party trick too to just whip out your phone drum kit and copy the song that's playing.
    ──── as a drummer, she doesn't like singing much. she prefers being in the back more, supporting her band.
    ──── her band means everything to her touch them and you'll probably die. she is extremely overprotective of her bandmates mostly because she's the one who wanted to start the band, and they're her closest friends and her support circle. she has unwavering faith in their skills and she is not afraid to let everyone else know that either.
    ──── created the band maybe one or two years ago, but isn't new to the scene.
    ──── has a lot of anxiety over her band, taking care of them as an indie band takes a toll on her (not because they're insane or anything) because she thinks they're her responsibility. they're not.
    ──── loves playing songs super loud. it's probably why her band is an indie/classic rock band (we'll figure it out). has broken one or two drumsticks at a show by accident, but it's part of the gig!
    ──── agrees with the rest of the band that they have zero intention to sign under a label. they like having creative and personal freedom.
    ──── designs some of the band merch sometimes! she has no artistic capabilities except for typography. she cannot draw a stick figure to save her life.
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` ANGELO FINO ☆ !!

Postby breezey   » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:45 pm

──── angelo fino, he/him, 25 years old, pansexual, just a silly guy !
    ──── the band's in resident: bassist, flirt, encyclopaedia on pretty much. everything.
    ──── he's honestly just here to have fun! if he thinks something is interesting he will go for it. if there's something he has to do and he doesn't like it, he probably won't be doing it. which makes him kind of insufferable when choosing songs on a setlist, but that's stopped since the band started making their own music
    ──── as you may tell, he was brought up in a privileged lifestyle, hence his arrogance. it hasn't really affected him in any other aspect, but the stubbornness can be hard to deal with if you're not used to it.
    ──── a little bit of a flirt, not with the band or the fans, he hates the idea of mixing his work life with his personal life. he just loves the attention from strangers. a little bit needy on external validity but he does go to therapy don't worry about all that guys
    ──── he is really smart! he loves talking science. people don't assume that based on looks, but if he's drunk enough, he may never shut up about how precocial and altricial birds are different and how cute they are.
    ──── is quite the extrovert, does all the talking when everybody else is tired from performing. he's just here for a good time. will he ever leave the band if it gets boring? strong maybe. he loves the people in the band, but he could never stand mundanity. definitely would do a little bit of tomfoolery to spice things up in the band from keeping them boring
    ──── he LOVES bass solos he won't downplay his skills, but he definitely doesn't brag about it either. loves the attention of bass solos and it really shows his talent, especially because basses don't always have the most interesting parts. will definitely ask 3 times if they can include a bass solo in their next single though
    ──── he listens to classic 70s rock and 90s-00s hip hop. think blue oyster cult, MF DOOM, pink floyd, nas.
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` LAVENDER ☆ !!

Postby daifuku » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:04 pm

──── lavender elsher, she/her, bisexual, 23 years old, born september 3rd
──── the band's guitarist, keyboardist and sometimes supporting vocals if she's needed. a jack of all
trades, master of none. she's the type to easily pick up something, but then drop it once it gets the
slightest bit difficult.
──── sweet and supportive mom friend, the number one cheerleader for anyone, even complete
strangers. even if she doesn't totally understand, she'll try her best to go along with what's happening
──── easily gets lonely, so she tries to be around someone at all times. also why she absolutely hates
being disliked, or even others disliking each other. she's always trying to diffuse tension or bad blood,
but sometimes making things even more awkward
──── is really bad at being honest about her opinions and feelings. she'll lie to tell you what you want
to hear, or sugarcoat her criticism so much that it still feels like a compliment
──── can't say no to anyone's requests and tends to let people walk all over her. does whatever other
people need her to do because someone has to do it, right?
──── usually the one with the important administrative responsibilities, i.e. booking venues for
concerts, managing the band's media presence, anything pr related, etc. although she can be quite
scatterbrained, so please get her some help soon
──── very artistically talented! she loves painting, especially with gouache and acrylics. she also
is quite into fashion, as she comes from a prominent line of clothing and jewelry designers. has the
latest fashion trends on demand and always helps with everyone's outfits and makeup for performances.
her photography skills are also on point, and that definitely helps with promoting the band
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` YOU ARE UNBREAKING ☆ 001 !!

Postby breezey   » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:48 pm

NIA FLORES ────── !!
𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

indentif asked, nia would immediately lie her life down for her bandmates. she would, without regret, lie on the floor, ask to be shot instantly if it meant her friends would be happy. but right now? nia would like nothing more than to tell her band mates to lie on the floor and shoot them instantly. in fact, she'd do it right now, but she has no gun.
    indentaround an hour ago, nia had left her part time shift of teaching music, excited to see lavender and angelo after a full four hours of explaining that you cannot throw a guitar at the wall, because it's going to break, and nia would be sad. clearly, she should quit soon. the job itself pays well, but it would be nice if lion's ear could be self sustainable. they hadn't had a big break since their phenomenal opening (and singular!) opening with eden.
    indentnia wondered what she was like now, if she'd found another job or quit music entirely. she should- a temper like hers doesn't belong in this industry, nia thought to herself, bitterly thinking about how the soloist shouted at nia's band for stealing the show. of course, she felt bad, but there was nothing the band could do to make eden any better aside from supporting her from the sidelines. it was unfair to take the blame out on nia, and so she felt nothing but pity and disgust for her behaviour. never mind her, she's stubborn and a pain, nia concluded as she parked her car in front of the small house the band rented.
    indentthey would've ideally rented an apartment for the cost, but the fees to install soundproof padding and avoiding HOA complaints would have been impossible, so instead, lion's ear rented a house. it was a modest place, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, enough for everybody to feel supported by each other and still enough space so they wouldn't get tired of each other. nia walked into her house and down the hall, into her room. she could already hear angelo playing burnin' for you in the basement. so much for sound proof.
    indentslowly, she took her acoustic guitar out of her bag and onto the wall, next to her electric guitar and bass.she knew it was pretentious to put all of her pretty instruments on her wall, but the room felt empty without her vocalist, suny. she missed her laugh and the comfort suny brought, but she couldn't say she missed the bitter fights and tear-filled nights they all faced when arguing with her vocalist. she never thought for the sake of the band, and nia hated her for that.
    indenta knock at the front door brought her back from her meditative state. nia waited for a second, unsure if lavender or angelo were around to answer the door. lavender must've been in the basement with angelo (god knows how she tolerates hearing the same bass line fifteen times over a day), as neither of them came to the door. another knock, and nia rolled her eyes, knowing she would have to talk another solicitor out of trying to convince the band to spend their money on buying another 20 boxes of girl scout cookies. they still had a box in the freezer somewhere. with her guitar slung around her neck, nia walked back down the hall and back to the front door.
    indent"sorry, we don't wa─" nia started, not looking at the figure in front of her before tilting her head down, registering who it was in front of her.
    indentbut of course, of all the people she could've talked smack about today, it was the one in front of her. eden. nia didn't even know her last name, but whatever it was, it would make her blood boil. "...what are you doing here, eden?" nia scrunched her face slightly, scowling down at the girl. nia barely even listens to her, trying to figure out where the hell she'd pop out from. a sudden memory of angelo, cheerfully mentioning a new singer joining the band entered her head, and the pieces clicked. that little [censored].
    indent"ANGELO FINO, YOU COME UP HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE!" this wasn't normal for her, but eden being at her front door wasn't normal either.
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` IT'S THAT KIND OF NIGHT ☆ 001 !!

Postby daifuku » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:23 am

☆ ─── 𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗡 ` )
    today was supposed to be a good day.

around a week ago, she received a (slightly suspicious) message from members of an indie band calling themselves panther's cry. while she had never heard of them, she jumped at the opportunity to fill in as their lead vocalist. it was as if all of her moping around and painful lack of inspiration finally ran their course, and she was thrilled that good luck was on her way. finally, after what felt like forever to her impatient soul, today was the day she'd finally get to meet the band for their first rehearsal.

despite her night of fitful, anxious sleep, she had honestly never looked or felt better in the past god knows how many years. donning a little black dress, a white bolero and platform sneakers to match, she walked with an uncharacteristic pep to her step. instead of headphones, she put in wireless earbuds that a) costed her almost half a month of working minimum wage cafe job, and b) wouldn't mess up her wavy hair ─ styled, but for once in her life, not looking excessively heat damaged. not to mention, she had finished her makeup in record time, with so few errors that even the perfectionist in her couldn't find anything to obsess over. the cherry on top? the bus came on time, wasn't crowded, and thus, did not reek of sweat and various types of body odour that would mask her faint, rose scented perfume.

hence, once again, today was supposed to be a good day. so when she stood face to face with what could only be described as a small, freckled, raging bull, eden went through quite the rollercoaster of emotions.

first up was plain confusion. did she get the wrong house number? ignoring nia's irritating voice, she glanced over at the house number. the address was right, which was quite relieving considering she paced outside for around a minute, triple-checking that she was at the correct place. so the next question: were they playing a joke on her?

she immediately felt embarrassed. she couldn't believe she had fallen for such an obvious prank. angel and rosemary? those names were terrible aliases to go by for people named angelo and lavender. god, was she an idiot or what? her good mood was wiped away immediately. her clothes now felt too tight, she questioned whether she was too dolled up, and her hair started looking more and more frizzled in the reflection of the door's window. as if on cue, familiar music started filtering through her ears. a song written by none other than lion's cry, the unreleased version of which was performed many years ago at her concert. memories came flooding back, specifically of her throwing a temper tantrum after lion's roar had opened for her. she had already gotten into several fights with her label earlier that day, about everything from her song choices, stage outfits, her raging headache and her borderline fever. that night, when the crowd chanted encore not for her, but for them, she lost it. petty and childish, she knew, which to her, shrouded the incident with more shame than she'd admit. but as prideful as she was, she'd never apologize. especially not now, with nia in front of her face. in fact, at this moment, she was about to lose it once again.

anger pulsed through her bloodstream, bringing a scarlet flush to her pale face. finally, she opened her mouth and spoke. "i could ask you the same thing, nia." she spat out the other girl's name, but a part of her wished she had just pretended not to remember her. that would have matched the level of disrespect she intended. "tell me, are you all playing a joke on me? do you think this is funny or something? honestly, i should just leave. i don't think there's a world where i can work with any of you. actually, maybe just you in particular." she tipped her chin up to match nia's gaze, completely and utterly offended that nia was looking down at her.
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` ALL EYES ON ME ☆ 002 !!

Postby breezey   » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:45 pm

NIA FLORES ────── !!

indentokay, maybe nia doesn't own the house, and her initial threat towards angelo was not scary enough. she eyed the grinning bassist emerging from the basement, a sheepish lavender only three steps behind him.
    indent"you should be grateful angelo even acknowledged you after yo─"
    indent"now now, nia, let's all try not to kill each other," angelo interrupted her rebuke, placing a hand on nia's shoulder as if he was more than 4 inches taller than her. "it seems like i have some explaining for us!" he grinned, beckoning for eden to come inside the house. nia's eyes dart from angelo, who seems happy with himself, and lavender, who looks like she just wants all of them to get along. that wouldn't be a tough task if eden wasn't so seemingly incompetent. or if the person was anybody other than eden.
    indentit wasn't as if eden's sudden appearance was a surprise─ lavender and angelo had both mentioned multiple times that a new up-and-coming artist named guiying would drop by on tuesday to meet the band─ but nia didn't know eden was guiying. was that just an alias the schemers made up? or maybe it was her real name. nia had no idea. frankly, she didn't want to know either, but by the way angelo made small talk and lavender smiled softly at eden, nia assumed she would have no choice but to either kick eden out of her basement, or to get used to ignoring her.
    indent"so, guiying- is that how you pronounce it?" angelo started, patting on the sofa in the back of the basement, "as we corresponded with you, we desperately, like, really need a new vocalist." he sat crossed-legged, placing his palms together, as if he was praying to eden. lavender joined him on the floor, hands thankfully in her lap, but still looking up at eden. nia was going to roll her eyes. why should they be begging for eden to come back? she had a poor temper, couldn't keep the momentum up in her own crowd, and hurt lion's ear.
    indent"enough of this. get up. i can't believe you would ask after someone who doesn't respect you," nia scowled. she wanted nothing to do with this pity party. this wasn't just humiliating for the band, but probably for eden too. "i get you're desperate for work, but we aren─"
    indent"i hate to break it to you, nia, but we are. we just lost an old friend, and frankly, things didn't work out. and we do feel bad about what happened at the last show." lavender quickly said, glaring at nia before giving the same kind smile at eden. "so, please, just think about it? we were hoping to get a run through of a song today- remember the .wav file we sent the other day? but if not, that's okay. take your time." the guitarist rushed out, a nearly apologetic look on her face.
    indentnia hated the way they hid this from her. she hated how her friends betrayed her into believing they were stable for the time being, and they had the vocals under control. to be fair, they did have the vocals under control, except it was the one person in the industry that nia disliked. why would lavender and angelo keep this away from her?
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` THIS AIN'T NO SHOW AND TELL ☆ 002 !!

Postby daifuku » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:17 pm

☆ ─── 𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗡 ` )
    nia's harsh words hit the back of eden's head. she had already turned to leave, jaw tightening as she fought back the tears welling in her eyes. nia wasn't wrong. even eden could recognize how pitiful she must seem, grasping at any chance to get back in the industry, even ones that were so obviously a scam. everything in her brain screamed at her ─ for being so naive and stupid, but mostly for the fact that despite it all, she still wanted to believe that it could work out. looking back at angelo's welcoming gesture and lavender's warm gaze, the dampened part of her soul urged her to just give it a try. whether it was from the depths of her desperation, or the little hope she had left in the world, she didn't know. all she knew is that in the next moment, she found herself darting past nia, following the other band members tightly as if she could make nia disappear by walking fast enough.

"it's guiying, but yeah, that was close enough," she responded quietly, her early bravado having worn off. "you can just call me eden if it's easier." she sat on the edge of the couch, hands clutching her guitar on her lap. inside her shoes, she tapped her foot inaudibly. tension filled every bone in her body, and as she spent more time under the gaze of all three members of lion's roar, she felt as if she was growing smaller and smaller. though quite honestly, she wanted to disappear.

they all squabbled in front of her, leading eden to once again feel the sickening resentment that could only be birthed from pure shame. yes, she was desperate for work. yes, this was more humiliating than anything nightmare she could ever dream up. and yes, yes, yes, she despised being at the mercy of a tiny indie band that she had both yelled at and then screwed over when she left her label. but there was no need for any of that to be pointed out. she glared at nia again, but quickly shifted her eyes back to the ground so no one could see how upset she was.

it was all so frustrating. so plainly embarrassing. now knowing who she had been corresponding with, she couldn't comprehend why they had asked her, of all people, to be their vocalist. the answer that would make sense was pity, and that only fanned the flames of her anger. a battle between pride and desperation was playing out in her heart, sending blood pounding through her eardrums. could she sacrifice her ego for a chance at fame? or would she let her arrogance win out, leaving her to another year of lonely irrelevance, with not a friend or fan to assuage her wounded dignity?

the right choice was clear, but it most certainly wasn't an easy one. gritting her teeth, she took a shaky inhale and steadied her voice. "i'm willing to help you all out since you're under a time crunch, but if i'm not welcome, i'll just take my leave." she spoke flatly, staring at the space where lavender had previously stood. she hated that she wanted them to tell her to stay. she hated that she needed them. "i listened to what you sent, and it's doable for me." she neglected to mention that she had in fact had the song on repeat for an entire day in preparation for their rehearsal. or that she had actually enjoyed it a lot. above all, she refused to acknowledge their last show together, and would rather die than act like it existed. "outside of this one instance though, i'm don't think we'll work out." she raised her eyes to meet angelo's, ignoring the obvious reason why (in other words, nia). "and one last thing, if you're doing this because you feel bad for me, then just tell me now. i don't need your help. i'm fine on my own."
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` GET READY, POP IT, LETS GO ☆ 003 !!

Postby breezey   » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:46 am

NIA FLORES ────── !!

indentshe hated how they tried to butter up eden. they called her by her first name, they grovelled at her feet, even hid this entire operation from nia. the girl stared at the scene, nearly thinking eden looked like some sort of benevolent monarch.
    indent"this isn't a pity party," nia spat, miffed at how eden would think they would do this as an apology. "if these two fools deliberately went behind my back to contact you, knowing your temper, they clearly don't feel bad."
    indent"oh, nia, there was no need to put it like that," angelo sighed, giving her a little eyeroll. "we're not just doing it because we felt bad, i mean, yeah, it sucked what happened." nia was sick of watching angelo try to dig himself out of his grave. he was only going to dig himself deeper into the hole. "but, we think it would be cool if you came back to the industry. think of us like your rebound!" he winked, a playful grin on his face. nia was going to be sick.
    indentwatching the three confer on the band, nia wondered what would it be like for her to work with eden. she hated the idea of needing to rely on someone so temperamental. the last time they saw each other was a nightmare, and nia knew the entire band would be walking tip-toe around eden to not set her off. or even worse, the band would go back to what it once was, bickering every moment of their lives. both options were terrible, but nia knew she would have to sacrifice if the band wanted a good performance.
    indentshe tuned back into the three, hearing lavender's excited voice of approval. nia knew that lavender and angelo always got their way in life, but she didn't know they could sway such a stubborn person as well. "get the drums out, nia! and put my guitar back in my room!" lavender chastised her, noticing the acoustic guitar that was still slung on nia's shoulders. she would never return the guitar, and the rest of the band knew whatever lavender said was just wishful thinking.
    indentshuffling around the basement, angelo and lavender moved the guitar and bass speakers to make room for the vocalist. "we assumed you wouldn't want to lug around a speaker for the mic," angelo explained as lavender pulled out a mic and connected it to the speaker.
    indent"face us." nia instructed, sitting behind her drum set. if they were going to play together, nia wanted it to sound good. her love for the band would always go beyond her hatred for anybody. "and don't stand in front of the speaker, you'll get feedback." she eyed the singer as angelo and lavender set up their instruments. nia had no idea how this would work out. clearly, eden had never performed indie before, and the genre was completely different. she almost wished this performance would go terribly so eden would not have to be here win the room with the band. unfortunately for nia, the only thing she could do was count the band off, knocking her drumsticks together. "ready when you are."
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me