( 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 ━━━━━ 1x1 )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

☆ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱʜɪᴛᴀ ☆

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:06 pm

XImageX

indentWith Ezra’s entrance, the focus was pulled away, and he never thought he would be so relieved to see someone who hated him. At least Arty and Gaz seemed happy; their reunion had been beyond needed. The separation had taken a toll on the two brothers; the three of them had known each other the longest and likely had never gone that long without speaking. It was all because of him and his selfish choices. And if you asked a small portion of the band’s fanbase, it wasn’t the only problem that was his fault. They were proudly anti-Jaime Takeshita online and blamed him for lots of things since his departure. Things that didn’t even involve him at all—at least he hadn’t been until they had dragged him into them. But it was fine; he was a big boy, and he could handle the hate they threw his way. Ezra’s hate for him, though? James wasn’t so sure that he was strong enough to handle that, especially not when he still had feelings for his former bandmate.

indentAs he was about to take another sip, he felt his phone begin to vibrate aggressively. A frown settled on his face as he set his drink aside and pulled his mobile from his pocket. There were tons of notifications from social media as well as a text from Olly warning him to stay off all media sites. He knew he should listen, but it was hard not to check, and he immediately regretted it when he did. It seemed one of his anti-fans had decided to make a thread about how problematic he was; people had joined in both to add additional things as well as to defend him until the whole situation had begun to trend. He swore under his breath as he dropped his phone on the counter. At first, he understood the anger from the fanbase. They felt betrayed, and it wasn’t like he ever openly discussed why he left the group without warning. But then there was all the stuff that happened afterward, things that gave him panic attacks and made him paranoid enough that he moved from his old apartment to a brand new one that was under Olly’s name even though he paid for it. Their anger at him no longer felt justified... Oh, who was he trying to kid? He still blamed himself, and apparently, so did Ezra.

indentJaime grabbed his glass, gulping down the majority of its contents before almost dropping the glass on the counter. He glanced over his shoulder and let out a soft groan; Juniper had Ezra cornered. He was about to slide off the bar stool to intervene when she walked off in the direction of Robert. He shook his head as the pair kissed, and the blonde threw her legs over the Irishman’s lap as if they were her own personal footrest. They were about as toxic together as they were good. And the fact that his former bandmate had been completely unbothered by the media still thinking Juniper was dating spoke volumes about the kind of friend he was to him. Robert had been a good friend to him, although not a very good boyfriend, according to the blonde. He has been alone for too long, and if he didn’t start socializing, he would never hear the end of it. Just as he was sliding off the stool, he came face to face with the man who had been running through his mind since he punched him in the face, “Hello...” He watched as Ezra’s eyes went to the bruise on his face and his obvious wince, “Don’t worry about the bruise or the punch. It makes me look a little rugged, no?” James cracked a smile, trying to ease the awkwardness, when his former bandmate dropped what he probably expected to be a bomb on him. His eyes darted over to the couple, then back to Ezra’s face, “Er... I guess I’m not supposed to be okay with it.” The confusion on the other man’s was unmistakable; his hand went to the back of his neck as he leaned his back against the counter, “She’s not my actual girlfriend. Probably shouldn't have said that aloud; don’t tell the press.” He let out an empty chuckle before he slung back the rest of his whiskey, “Not that they would believe you since they didn’t believe me, or her. We aren’t currently dating, nor have we ever dated. The press just can't seem to buy that a good-looking guy like me and a gorgeous girl like her can just be friends and have no interest in anything more. There are a few that get it, but then they also don’t get it at the same time, if you know what I mean...” Ezra was still staring at him with confusion written all over his face. He let out a sigh before reaching behind the bar and pulling out two glasses and then a bottle of whiskey. He filled the two glasses before handing one to Ezra, “Sorry, that made no sense at all, did it? There are a few reporters who think I’m the one cheating on her with Robert. Which is ridiculous...” James took a large sip of his drink, his entire body already feeling warm. That’s what he gets for not having eaten anything all day, “I mean, he’s not even my type. Like I love Robert and Juni, but I have standards and could never ever date a man like him. Not that I would date a woman like her, or a girl at all, for that matter. Plus, even if she were my type, her family kinda scares me.” He snorted into his glass as he stumbled slightly. There was the sound of high heels clicking against the floor as he looked up at Ezra, who had an unreadable expression on his face, “I’m gay, Ezra. D-did you not know that?"

indentThe scent of warm vanilla and Bourbon filled his nose as Juniper moved in beside him and ripped the glass out of his hands, “No more of that for you. Honestly, baby, you can barely stand. Robert, love, can you help me sit him down at a table? You too, music boy.” He felt arms go around his waist, and another set put one of his arms over their shoulder as they walked him over to a table. Juniper brushed some of the hair that had fallen out of his eyes before gently taking his chin in her hand and tilting his face up, “You looked, didn’t you? Elly, sweet pea, can you grab his phone from the counter, please? You know the drill; no matter what, do not give it to him until his name stops trending.” James hated this; he wanted to curl up into a ball. He wasn’t fragile; he could handle a little criticism. A laugh burst from his lips as he reached for his glass again, and someone—he wasn’t sure who—pulled it out of his reach, "C'mon, lads and lasses! It’s fine! I’m fine! They’re just mad at me, is all. Can’t do a thing right, you know me! And obviously, our fans are never wrong! I do have a very punchable face; even Ezra agrees!” Fingers were snapping in front of his face, forcing him to focus, “Jaime, please. Should I ask Uncle Johnny to pay her a visit?” Everyone, apart from Ezra, Fleur, and Luke, tensed and shook their heads. James let out a huff as he slid back in the chair, “Dinnae, call him! The lass has a right to express her frustration. You just dinnae agree on the matter. I mean, did ye all read the list? It’s a great list!” He straightened in his seat and did his best English accent, “Reason number 9: James Takeshita is a liar and untrustworthy. Reason number 10: He’s a terrible friend. Aye, she wasn’t wrong.” There was a look of pain written across the faces of Arty, Gaz, Juniper, and Elly, while Robert and Luke looked like they wanted to be anywhere else. Ezra, though, Ezra wore a look of confusion and something else he couldn’t place. Jaime bit his lip as he leaned forward to rest his head against Elly’s hip, “Made things all uncomfortable... Someone should DM the lass and tell her to make that reason number 30. No, not funny? Are we not havin’ fun?” The silence that followed was enough of an answer that he didn’t press further.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me