1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:20 am

Hades nodded as he looked at her. "I've heard what some others say...About being polyamorous, like it's so bad. I mean, it is bad if the parties involved aren't happy, but that's it."

Zeus chuckled a bit as he looked at the boy. He nodded and said "Yes, or two. You're little sibling may want a pet when they're old enough. Not when they're still a baby. They wouldn't understand it then. When they're old enough they would." He walked into the kitchen. He smiled and kissed his wife.

Jesse smiled and nodded back at him. "You're welcome," he said to him. He brushed a bit at that. He then nodded and said "Okay, you can stay in one of the trees out here."

Kurai nodded, going silent and shy once more. He hummed as he held Same. Miri smiled and nodded as well. "That's great," he said with a chuckle. "Oh, Kurai is going to love him. Kurai likes babies and kids. I'm assuming we'll have to resurface to get there. We have to anyway, to get the foces." He then picked up Hama. He maneuvered her to hold her. He was imitating what Kurai was doing. Poseidon could help him too. He wouldn't stop the other. Though he thought he was already doing it right.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:22 am

Persephone nods. "It's awful how some people can be. I don't see why they can't mind their own business. Just because they don't like it doesn't mean they have to ruin it for the parties involved." she agrees.

Hera smiles softly. Ares giggles. "Yeah! Maybe we can get one of those fish horsies in the pool like Uncle Seidon has!" he says smiling.

Crowley nods and turns into a crow. He flew to one of the trees close to Jess' room as he nestled in the leaves and limbs

Poseidon smiles and nods. He made sure Miri was holding the foal correctly, seeing no need to correct him since he was mimicking the way Kurai was holding his. "Yes, we'll have to resurface. There is a way to get to Olympus through water, but it's easier to just go through one of the shrines. The shrines can let us access Olympus, since they were made for mortals to worship and pray to us."
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:27 pm

Hades nodded right back, as he looked at her. "He may be annoying sometimes, but yeah. I don't take kindly to that...If they say anything bad, they're in trouble. He's still my brother, ya know. I won't let anyone be mean." He then blushed and looked away. He couldn't believe he'd that.

(lol, he just embarrassed. Since he seems so scary or brooding or whatever and that's the persona he puts on since everyone sees him that way anyway)

Zeus said "We're talking about the future. When...there's another little one running around." He shook his head at his son. "It would be up to your sibling, and they may want a cat or dog."

Jesse smiles as he watched a moment. He waited outside a bit longer. To give the impression he'd really gone to another house. He then went back inside.

"Such a pretty girl," Miri said. The filly squealed and thrashed a bit. Well, she thrashed her tail. She quickly came to the realization she couldn't get away. She squealed again, more like annoyed. Miri had looked worried a moment. He'd thought she was scared. Now he could tell she wasn't. "I think this one is getting annoyed. I'm going to put her down," he said. Kurai nodded, then sighed a bit. "Guess its time to go then," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:24 pm

Persephone smiles softly. "I'll defend him too. He's a good guy, he just loves differently than most." she says as she kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go wash up and get ready for the dinner, dear." she says heading off to get ready

(Yeah, I understand))

Ares smiles. "I'm sure they'll like a pet, like how I have a Feathers! Feathers is my new bestest friend!" he says excitedly as he reached out to pet the winged feline.

Crowley perched in the tree, gathering a few stray limbs to use as a nest as he got comfortable.

Poseidon chuckles as he watched the little foal. "Seems this one is a little feisty compared to her sibling." he smiles as he watched the foal get set down. "Right, we should get going so we aren't late. Plus, they probably are gonna do more talking than eating since I'm bringing my new friends." he says with a smile. "We'll take the hippocampi back to shore, they are capable of heading back to the palace on their own."
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:40 pm

Hades smiled as he looked at her. "Good," he said, with a happy little look. He then looked around a bit. "He does," he agreed with her. He then let her kiss his cheek. He nodded and said "Go ahead." Meanwhile, he went to their room. He got one of his suits, and put it on.

(XD)

Zeus chuckled at their son. He nodded and said "I'm sure they will." He then looked to his wife a moment. He smiled at her, then looked to the boy again.

Jesse could see him from certain windows. His mother didn't seem to notice, thankfully. Not that she'd really care. They had crows in the spring and summer and autumn.

Miri nodded and said "She's still a little butterfly. Feisty but sweet and cute." The foal squealed as she looks at him. She then looked at Poseidon. "is the dad feisty?" Kurai asked. "The mom seems calm and quiet." He then fell silent once more. He and Miri both nodded. "hope they won't mind the foxes. Kurai won't leave them behind when we're on land. He kind of had to here. Since we're in the ocean and all."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:59 am

Persephone smiles softly. She took a quick shower before getting dressed, putting on a simple baby pink sundress and some white flats to match. She put her hair up in a messy bun, not wanting to overdress since this dinner was more casual than formal.

Ares smiles. Hera continued to cook, it took a bit longer to cook since she was cooking for a large amount of people.

Crowley slept in his makeshift nest peacefully, not getting up til sunrise.

Poseidon nods, giving a soft smile. "The father can be quite tempermental, yes." he replies. He looks at Kurai. "Of course the foxes are welcome. I'm sure my nephew Ares will adore meeting him. He's an adventurous little child, and absolutely loves animals. In fact, he was in love with the three headed dog Cerberus when Hades and Persephone introduced them to it. I'm sure my sister-in-law Persephone will enjoy seeing them as well, as she is the Goddess of Spring. She has a natural affinity with animals thanks to that." he explains before getting on Coral
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:52 pm

Hades smiled as he got dressed. He put on the deep blue suit. It was quite different from the usual blacks and grays. Different from his usual somber suits. He also put on nice shoes. He then went to wait. When she came out, he smiled at her. "you look beautiful," he said.

Zeus smiled back at the boy. He looked to Hera, as she continued to cook. He then looked to Ares again. He smiled at him and the kitten.

Jesse hummed a bit as he sat down. He did stuff until it was dinnertime. Then, he had dinner with his family. Then he went back to his chair.

Miri hummed a small sound. He then nodded at the other male. Kurai nodded at him as well, then looked to Miri. He smiled at Kurai a moment. Kurai smiled, soft and sweet. He said "Okay, that's good." He then continued to smile. He really did like kids. He said "Three headed dog...Is the dog a good dog?" he asked, just to make sure. The dog probably wouldn't be there. He just want to know. Kurai hummed quietly a bit. He then turned to look at the Hippocampi. Morph went to Miri and nudged him. Lotus nuzzled Kurai, then he got on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:25 pm

Persephone gave a soft smile. "And you look absolutely handsome, my dearest husband." she says hugging him. She looked at his suit, grabbing the matching tie before she started to tie his tie for him.

Ares smiles as he watched Hera cook. Everyone would be there soon, and the food should be ready by then.

Crowley was sound asleep in his makeshift nest

Poseidon gave a soft smile. "Oh, he's such a friendly dog. Since he's a hellhound though, he can sniff out bad intentions easily. So, if he can sense malicious intent from you he will try to protect the others. They usually don't bring him along, though, as sometimes he can get quite rowdy." he explains. He held Coral's reigns before starting to lead the way back to the part of the shore they came from
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:32 pm

Hades glanced around for a small moment. Reddish eyes then focused on her. He smiled and nodded at her. "Why thank you," he said. He chuckled a bit, then. He then shook his head, and smiled a her. He let her tie the tie. He said "Thank you," once she was done.

Zeus smiled as he watched both of them. He then looked around a bit. He couldn't wait to see the others. Honestly, even Hades he was glad he'd see.

Jesse hummed as he ate. He then went to his chair to sit.

Miri and Kurai both nodded to him. Kurai shrank back a bot at that...Miri chuckled and patted him. "You're not bad, Kurai...the dog would like you. In fact, he'd probably love you." He said this with a smile. They both grabbed their reins. They watched the other male. They then began to follow. Kurai was glad to be going back to surface. He'd had fun down here, though. Miri knew it was so, and smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:06 pm

Sorry for the late response, I had a bit of a hiatus))

Persephone smiles, her pink eyes staring at him lovingly. She patted his chest as she finished with his tie. "All done, darling!" she says smiling as she looked up at him.

Hera rushed around getting everything ready. Once she finished, she smiles as she took her apron off and wiped her hands. "Everything is prepared, they should be here any minute now." she says.

Poseidon nods in agreement. "Cerberus won't hurt you, I promise he'll love you both!" he says smiling. He directed Carol towards the shore and Carol started to swim as he lead without reins. Poseidon rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I-I'm sorry I kept you guys here so long...I know plenty don't like the water." he says
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me