1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:41 am

Hades smiled as he accepted the slice of peach, the second one she offered. He looked to the canine a moment, then focused on eating. He ate the slice of peach, then looked to the canine once more. He reached out to pat the head closest to him, then looked to his wife.

Zeus smiled right back as he looked at her. He nodded and said "Good." Some of the paperwork was proposals. Others were peoples questions and concerns. Shaking his head, he looked at her. He hummed a small sound. He then said "Ill go call him." He got up and stretched.

Jesse nodded and said "They are allowed. Pigs can be as well, though. Pigs just do it to make you stay away. Which works on people other than vets."

Miri nodded as he looked at him. "Maybe there's a bright gold ancestor somewhere. Like on the father's side. Were his parents also dull colored?" He assumed there were grandparents. Maybe these were first generation. The babies would be second then. Kurai nodded his head too. He hummed quietly a bit. "Hama and Same...so cute." He then picked up Same. Poseidon had said he could, after all.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:46 am

Persephone smiles, petting one of Cerberus' heads. She let out a small yawn. They had been out with Cerberus all day, and now it was time to get ready for the meeting. "Ah, don't forget we have that monthly dinner at your brother's house babe." she reminds him

Hera nods. "I'll go ahead and get ready then start cooking, since it will take awhile for the food to be ready." she says

Crowley nods in acknowledgement. "It's pretty late. You should say you are sending me home now and then I'll sleep out in one of the trees in your yard." he says looking out the window

Poseidon shook his head. "These are first generation, like the ones we rode here on. They're part of the ones I created. The rest of the first generations are out in the wild, where I have no clue. I made sure to try and disperse them as much as possible, so they could find different climates to adapt to and create variations over the years to match their natural habitats." he explains. "I didn't obsess over colour too much when I created them, but there were bound to be a few special cases that would be different from the normal set for the Hippocampi." he says. Poseidon smiles. "With Hippocampi, you treat them as you would a regular baby. Just cradle them while making sure to support their heads." he explains
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:01 pm

Hades smiled as he looked at her again. He tilted his head as he saw her yawn. "Are you getting tired?" he asked. He then sighed and nodded. "I know, but...if you're tired, maybe we shouldn't. Well, I guess I have to go though." He shook his head some. He then looked at her again.

Zeus nodded as he looked at her. He stood up, kissing her head. He then headed out of the study/room. He went down the hallway and outside, calling "Ares!"

Jesse nodded as he looked at the boy/crow. "Okay, lets head down then." He stood up and stretched. He then went to his bedroom door. He opened it and waited. He hummed a small sound.

Miri and Kurai both nodded at him. "Then the babies are only second generation. Well...that's fine too," he said. He smiled at the foals. He then looked to Poseidon. "Different climates, under the water? That's interesting," he said to him. "I guess it makes sense, though. If the water goes somewhere tropical, its warm. If its cold, the water gets cold." He then fell silent once more. He glanced to Kurai then. Kurai had been nodding along. He hummed quietly a bit. He wondered if there were any clownfish patterned ones. That or one like a blue tang fish. He then shook his head a bit. He glanced around a bit. He giggled and said "Aren't they like horses? Normal horses can't be held. These ones aren't hard to hold...I like it," he said. He then wondered why they had to be held on their backs. Shaking his head, he did it anyway.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:49 am

Sorry for late response!))

Persephone smiles softly. "A bit, we did have a long walk today with Cerberus. We don't need to miss this dinner, dear. I'll be fine! I haven't seen my mother and sister-in-law in awhile, this will be nice. We only get to do this once a month, after all." she says holding his hand. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine darling." she reassures him.

Hera smiles as she headed to the kitchen to start cooking dinner, since it was almost time for dinner. Ares could hear his father call him from the yard. He waved his hand as he started running back towards the house. "Come on, Feathers! Let's go!" he says excitedly as the winged feline flew beside him.

Crowley nods in agreement. He walked downstairs in front of Jesse, smiling at Jesse's mother. "Buh bye, Miss!" he says cutely as he made his way outside. He made sure to keep the act of a little child up around Jesse's family.

Poseidon smiles and nods. "Not to mention, the deeper you go underwater the colder it is and the harder it is to breathe. Less oxygen in the water the farther you go down, and it gets dark too. It may feel like walking up a large mountain, like the air around you is heavy. But it's worth it to see the beautiful glowing fish down there. There's one, an angler fish, that has a little light bulb in front of its face. They can be aggressive sometimes, but they are lovely to look at. " He explains. He smiles. "Well, normal horses are a lot heavier. These are lighter due to the water, it makes them feel lighter because they float a little. Because of their fish tail at the end, it can be hard to hold them if you hold them on their stomach like you would a feline or canine. Holding them like a human child like on their backs, lets them squirm without harming either party." he explains. "Like most babies, Hippocampi sometimes have trouble with staying still. Not only that, but their undersides are more sensitive than their back. So if you cradle them like a baby, you don't risk hurting their underbelly." he says
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:29 pm

XD its fine.))

Hades nodded as he looked at his lighter haired wife. He sighed a bit as she said they couldn't miss the dinner...He nodded to her once more. He said "Okay, okay, we'll go. Poseidon better be there too...If we have to go, he has to go. He always gets out of things though." He rolled his eyes a bit. After all, Poseidon wasn't in charge of either of the Kingdoms. He was also pretty sure Mortalis didn't even have a ruler. Maybe they did, he'd never paid much attention. He just knew it was a lot of normal people.

Zeus liked around for the golden haired boy. He kind of wished the boy had his mother's eyes. Ah well, there was always the next child. Whether they were a boy or girl, he'd be happy. He finally saw the boy. He watched the boy come running. He smiled and nodded at him. He wanted to ask him a question.

Jesse hummed and followed him. He walked downstairs as well. He watched the boy/crow. He watched mother nod to the boy and say "Good bye." He looked to his mother. "I'm going to take him back home now." She nodded when he said this. He hummed a bit and went into the garage.

Miri nodded as he looked at the other male. "I know it can get harder down there. There's pressure or whatever it is. You're right, it would also be colder. Since sunlight doesn't reach it. Angler fish...don't they have scary face? I think I've seen pictures. I don't really like their teeth..." he then went silent a moment. He was hoping Poseidon wouldn't be mad. Poseidon ruled the oceans after all. He must love all the animals. Miri let out a sigh. He then shook his head. He glanced to Kurai a moment. He then looked back to Poseidon. Kurai nodded to the teal haired male. He then looked at the two foals. He said "That's...interesting, water makes them lighter." He then hummed a bit. He shook his head some. He then smiled a bit. Miri caught the little smile. He giggled but said nothing of the smile. Kurai knew a lot of kids couldn't stay still. He'd never seen a baby like that. Not a super young human one. He knew they liked to move. At a certain age, they wanted to. He hummed another small sound. He then put the baby on their back. They began to squirm a bit. Like they didn't quite like it. That or maybe they were just unsure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:57 pm

Persephone chuckles. "Well, the sea is pretty vast. It must be tiring looking after such a large body of water. The sea connects all the land in Mortalis, after all. Water is important to the mortals, since they must have hydration and sustenance to survive unlike us Gods and Goddesses." she says in thought. "Maybe one day he'll have a special someone to bring with him. After all, he is the only sibling who does not have a partner now." she says.

The golden boy ran towards Zeus with a bright smile. He ran up and hugged his father, looking into the other male's eyes. "Daddy! I'm here, and so is Feathers!" he says excitedly, the flying feline hovering beside the pair.

Crowley smiles and nods, waving at the older woman before following Jesse into the garage. "Yay!" he cheers. Once they were alone again, he went back to his normal self. "Phew, being so energetic can be exhausting sometimes." he says quietly.

Poseidon smiles. "Most think of them as scary, but I find them quite adorable. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. I don't judge, and I made all the sea animals unique for a reason. The water makes things lighter, because there's not as much air in the water. Without all the air to weigh things down, things can be easier to move in the water. However, you can't move as fast in water without great practice." he says. "These have never been held before, so you have to be careful. Here, I'll show you a tip." he says. He went behind Kurai and gently positioned the hippocampi in Kurai's arms, helping Kurai to hold the hippocampus foal properly. "See, this way they don't have as much pressure on their underbelly. And it lets them get a little exercise in as well, like how the mortal babies have their 'tummy time'. It helps develop their tail function." he explains
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:04 pm

Hades smiled a bit as he heard her laugh. His wife had the prettiest laugh. He nodded as he looked at her. "Still, he's our brother, he should be obligated too. I wonder if he's found anyone yet...Or more than one," he said. He knew his brothers well. He knew Poseidon liked an open relationship type of thing. He nodded to Persephone again. He then smiled at the pretty lady.

Zeus chuckled at the boy. He caught him, and felt Feathers land on his shoulder a moment. The kitten then went back to hovering. He offered a smile to Feathers. He then nodded to Ares. "I can see that," he chuckled. "Ares...if mama and I were to have another baby, what would you think? Would that be okay, or would you not like it?" He figured he could ask. They hadn't started trying to have another baby yet.

Jesse smiled at his mom. She waved the two of them off. He sighed with relief once outside. He said "I'm sorry you had to do that. You could honestly turn back into a crow now. You're actually going home now right?" he asked. He smiled at the boy/crow. "This was honestly a lot of fun."

Miri shrugged then nodded at him. "Piranhas aren't very...nice to look at either. Those usually live in rivers though. I've heard people think they just attack for no reason. The Piranha fish, I mean. Same with sharks as well," he said. Kurai nodded yet once again. He smiled at the other two. He then hummed a small sound. He cradled the baby water equid. It turned out Poseidon was right. Not that he'd doubted him. He looked up once more. "Its strange.. but I guess it makes sense." He meant the movement thing. He shook his head some. He blushed a bit then...His heart hammered as Poseidon did that. He shook his head yet again. He also scolded himself silently. He'd been holding the baby on their back. He said "Thank...thank you." Poseidon had repositioned them a bit. Kurai felt a difference here. He supposed he'd done it wrong. Even though he'd put the baby on their back. The baby gave a little squeal. He flicked his tail up and down. Kurai noticed this, of course. He nodded and said "Okay."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:23 pm

Persephone smiles and nods. "Yeah, I can see your brother bringing two to the dinner." She says. "I'm sure your brother will make it." she reassures him.

Ares giggles before looking up at Zeus confused. "A-Another baby? Does this mean I'm gonna be a big brother?" he asks excitedly. "I'm okay with having a little brother or sister! I'm gonna be the best big brother!" he says excitedly.

Crowley looks at Jesse. "It's quite alright, Master Nyx says it won't hurt to improve my acting skills. In the event I have to go undercover with him, he says they can be proven useful." he responds. "Yes, I will head back to Master Nyx's, unless you would prefer I stay here. There are plenty of lovely trees around the house for me to perch on and rest if need be." he offers.

Poseidon nods. "Piranhas were created to be aggressive towards most living creatures, and extremely territorial. I must have been drunk when creating them, to be honest...and sharks are only bloodthirsty. Some sharks can be docile, though I must have been drunk when creating the aggressive ones too..have to balance out everything, even in the sea. There has to be aggressive animals and non aggressive animals, just as how there is a balance between the living and dead that is constantly kept in check by my brother Hades and his wife. Poseidon smiles hearing the hippocampus make small noises. "See, you have to make sure you support their head too, like how I repositioned you. Since they are newborns, they can't hold their own little necks up yet. Ah, barnacles! I just realized I have a family dinner to attend soon. You two can stay here if you wish, and get a tour of the castle, or I can send you two back up to land. My dinner is in Olympus, but I can stop by the mortal realm for you two if need be. I don't want to trouble you two with my family." he says
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:11 pm

Hades smiled and nodded back to her. He said "Not that I care either way. If he's happy and they're happy, they can do what they want. Other people wouldn't feel the same..."

Zeus chuckled and said "Slow down there, buddy. We haven't actually...started yet. We were discussing it though. Yes, yes, you'll be a great big brother." He then picked up the toddler. He carried him back inside. Feathers followed after them, as well. He put him down once they were inside.

Jesse smiled and nodded at the boy/crow. "Well, you did a convincing job in there. I'd say you're on your way. That would definitely be useful." He tried to imagine it for a moment. Nyx and Crowley going undercover. He smiled at the boy/crow. "I...wouldn't mind if you stayed. I don't want to keep you here, though. If you'd rather go back and see Nyx again."

Miri nodded as he looked at the other. "Its the dame with land animals though. People have always assumed wolves were bad. That they'd just attack for no reason...Same with any of the dragons. I've heard what people say. Its insulting and angering honestly. Considering my dad is a dragon deity." He shook his head then. He let out a sigh. He then glanced at Kurai. He smiled at the other. Kurai looked up from the baby. He tilted his head a bit. He nodded to what Poseidon said. Just as Miri had also been nodding along. Kurai hummed a small little sound. He smiled down at the baby. "He's a cute little thing. He'll be gorgeous like his mother when he's grown." He then looked up again. His mind began to think. He wanted to meet the family. Hades' wife sounded so sweet. However, then the other was speaking. Kurai deflated a bit at that...Miri took notice of this. He made a small sound. He said "Poseidon...I think Kurai wants to meet them. I wouldn't mind meeting them too. They're your family, after all. We have to meet them at some point. We have our families too. I want to introduce you to my Omma."

(Omma is Korean for mom. I hope I spelled it right...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:50 pm

Persephone nods in agreement. "Love is love, that's what I think." she says smiling.

Ares smiles brightly. "Okay! I can't wait to be a big brother! And Feathers will get an extra friend too!" he says excitedly. He ran into the kitchen once they were inside. "Mommy, me and Feathers had fun exploring!" he says. Hera smiles softly. "That's great, sweetie! Wanna set the table for mommy?" she asks as Ares nods going to help set the table

Crowley nods. "Thank you, Mister Jesse. I have no preference, so if you would like me to stay I would be happy to. Master Nyx said to treat you with utmost care."

Poseidon nods. "Ah, you do? Great! I'd love for my new friends to meet my siblings and their families. My little nephew Ares is so adorable! We still have some time, if you want to hold a hippocampus foal as well Miri." he offers with a smile. "I've never really had friends like you guys before, I'm glad you want to have dinner with us. Most only befriend me to get on my brothers' good sides, or for popularity. I'm glad you guys are genuine." he smiles.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me