1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:55 pm

[It's fine, its fine]

His red eyes stared down into her pink eyes. He really loved the color of them. Her hair was like the color of a flower. Her eyes were the color of pink diamonds. He blinked as she spoke. "Ah...thank you," he said. He smiled as he kissed her head. He then asked "Are we ready to go, then?"

Zeus chuckled a bit as he watched her rush around. He then shook his head. He made sure Ares set the table. Shed asked the boy to do so. He nodded as he looked at her. "It all looks and smells so good," he said. He gave hum of appreciation. He then stood by, to wait.

Jesse

Miri shook his head, saying "I've always loved the water. Also, I totally believe you. I'm sure the dog will be nice. Most dogs, even three headed dogs, are nice." Morph and Lotus floated there. They waited to be dismounted. Kurai smiled and patted the mare. He then looked to the others. He sighed and nodded then. "I...it was fine, it was fun." However, then he fell silent again. The foxes yipped and bounced around in the sand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:32 pm

She chuckles and smiles. She admired his scarlet eyes, they reminded her of dashing rubies. She held his larger hand in her smaller one, nodding. "Yep! Should we bring Cerberus with us?" she asks curiously

Hera looks at Zeus nervously. She was like this every time the supper drew near. "Are you sure? Nothing is overcooked or undercooked?" She asks worriedly. Ares smiles. "It all looks tasty to me, Mommy!" he says excitedly as he sat in his usual chair at the table.

Poseidon nods as they reached the shore. He hopped off, his forehead resting on Coral's snout before petting her forehead. "Lead them back home, Coral," he says smiling, watching as Coral nodded and led the hippocampi back to the palace. Poseidon emerged from the sea, drying his clothes with his power as he hums."Do you two need drying off as well? I can gather all the water from your clothes and return it to the sea."
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:08 pm

Hades felt laughter bubble forth from him as well. He liked seeing her happy. He looked at her as she admired him. He couldn't help but smile. He let her hold his hand. He squeezed her hand, gently of course. "If you think he'll behave for us. I'm sure Ares would love to see him."

Zeus made a small sound. He could see she was getting nervous again. "Baby...everything is perfect, you did great. It looks good, and smells good too." He smiled as Ares spoke too. "Our son is right," he said. He went to hug his wife. He nuzzled her a bit, saying "They're going to love the food."

Jesse

Miri patted the only male Hippocampi, as he slid down. Kurai hummed a small sound. He looked around a bit. He then shook his head. He smiled and kissed Lotus' snout. She squealed, but it was a happy sound. She and the others left. He and Miri watched a moment. They then looked to Poseidon. Miri said "Yeah, that's a good idea. Please help us dry off." His skin was already drying. His hair didn't need to, it had been in that bubble. Kurai tilted his head a bit. "you can really do that? You can just send it all back into the ocean?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me