1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:37 pm

Not us? Don't post

Modern AU with kingdoms Underworld, Olympus, and Mortalis. Underworld is flat desert like terrain and barren other than the residing civilization. Olympus is very bright and party like. Mortalis is the in between, being very peaceful and ordinary and nice to be in.

Hades is king of Underworld, Zeus is king of Olympus, Hera is Queen. Nyx (male) is a private investigator. Jess is a dog trainer and volunteer at a rescue. Persephone helps mom at flower shop before marrying Hades.

Characters
Hades, Zeus, Jess, Miri and Kurai, Zagreus later- me
Persephone, Hera, Nyx, Poseidon, child Ares- Symmetry
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and 8Symmetry8

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:10 am

Persephone hums as she looked out the window of her Underworld palace. It was another wonderful day waking up in her husband's kingdom. She looked at her hand, sprouting a beautiful hibiscus flower from it before putting it in her pastel pink hair. She smiles as she headed to the kitchen to cook for her and her husband. It had seemed like only yesterday she was at the flower shop helping her mother Demeter when she met her husband Hades for the first time.

Hera sighed as she did some of her husband's paperwork. As Queen of Olympus, it was her job to help her husband. She pushed her blonde hair behind her ear as she focused on her work. She often did work for him. She looked at the time. "He's late again.." she mumbles before finishing up some work. She smiled softly. "I'll surprise him for dinner," she says to herself before rolling up the sleeves of her white blouse. She had never cooked in the kitchen much, but she would get the chef to assist her.

Nyx traveled through the shadows, following someone as asked by his current client. The client was convinced his ex boyfriend stole his dog, so now he is tasked with getting proof so it can be reported to the police and the client can have their dog back. He sighed as he silently observed. He had followed the man back home before heading back to his office. The slender, feminine-esque, male stopped by a rescue shelter to take a look at the animals. His long black hair was tied back in a half bun, his curves hidden by the trenchcoat. Underneath, he wore a simple black turtleneck with some ripped jeans and black high tops.
Last edited by 8Symmetry8 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:40 pm

Hades didn't tend to smile, like at all, but his wife could get him to. She was the only one that really could do so. Maybe one day their kids would, if he and Persephone had any kids. He wanted them, but he wasn't going to argue if she didn't want them. Shaking his head, he stared at the paperwork. Running a kingdom meant paperwork, guards, and other things...He thought of his wife, with her pink hair. He then remembered how he'd gone into the flower shop, he didn't even remember why, but he'd met her there. Shaking his head, he sighed. He wanted to go out like that again...It had been so exciting to find her. He sighed and got up, deciding to leave the paperwork and go see about food.

The blonde haired male was out chasing a cat. They had cats here, or cat like creatures anyway, and he'd found one. He wanted to surprise Hera with the kitten. If she didn't want the little golden cat, he'd for sure keep the sweet little thing. Right now, he needed to catch it, though...He needed to catch the mischievous thing, and bring it to her. He couldn't show her the kitten if the kitten got away. Therefore, he chased after the kitten, but then had an idea and paused, watching the kitten.

The redhead hummed and brushed at curls just to the chest and upper back. He had been teased for having such long hair...It probably wasn't as long as some people's. Shaking his head, the cute and pretty male, but with a little handsome, hummed a bit. He'd been told he was honestly more cute and pretty than handsome. He was pale too, and had freckles in places. He was feminine, slender, but...well, he liked food. Shaking his head, he smiled as he looked around. It was almost time for him to go. Truth be told, he didn't go to this rescue often, and didn't stay long. His brother had to take him and pick him, after all. Considering he looked more like a girl, or so people said, his mom worried about him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:46 pm

Persephone hums as she stood in the kitchen. Even though she was royalty now, she refused to let servants do things for her. She was determined to only ask for help when absolutely necessary. She was currently cooking Hades' favourite dish in the kitchen, a regional dish she had come to love herself during her time at the Underworld. She turned to see Hades enter the kitchen, giving a bright smile. "Hello, love! I'm fixing your favourite for breakfast." she says. Her long pink hair reached her waist, pulled back into a low ponytail. She was below average height, but made up for it with her slim waist and wide hips along with a nice plumpness to her. She wasn't very skinny, but she couldn't be considered fat either. Her dark pink eyes looked up at her husband with love.

Hera had finished up some of the work and walked out to one of the many palace balconies. She hums as she checks her phone. She let out a grunt as something ran into her legs. That something being a bright blonde-headed little boy. He was no older than four years old, giggling as he hugged his mother's leg. Hera bent down and patted his head gently. "Ares, what have I told you about running in the palace? You might get hurt." she scolds lightly. Ares held his toy sword as he pouted. The future God of War was an active child, always getting dirty or injured from playing. He smiles. "Sorry, Mommy! I won't do it again!" he says smiling.

Nyx's long black locks went past his waist when he had his hair down. He hums as he walked around the rescue centre, walking up to Jess and tapping his shoulder. "Have you seen a raven anywhere around here? I have a pet raven, Morticia, who has seemed to flown away from me while I was at work. She is very well trained." he asks politely. Not only did he own a raven, but his backyard housed a murder of crows. He was quite popular with those two species of birds.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:10 pm

Hades shook his head as he looked back at the pile a moment. He then headed away from the desk, away from the office area. If it could even really be called an office. They were in a palace, not like one of those mortal homes. Shaking his head, he headed for the kitchen. He could already smell the scent of food drifting out from in there. He smiled as he saw her smiling brightly at him. He walked over and put an arm around her, saying "I'd rather have you. No, I'm kidding, but you do look lovely. The food smells wonderful," he then said to the pink haired one. Her hair reminded him so much of a rose or carnation. He thought the color was extraordinary, and he loved the smell of her shampoo too.

Zeus sighed as he watched the blue eyed golden tabby kitten look back at him. They seemed to be considering their options. He didn't think cats really thought like that, not in Mortalis anyway. They were in Olympus, and this was no ordinary kitten. He waited to see what the kitten would do. They finally turned towards him, so he crouched down. He smiled and made gentle sounds at them. The kitten seemed to hesitate, then finally ran over to him. Triumphant, he picked up the small creature. He noted the wings it seemed to have on its back, and nodded to himself. It hissed initially...but then settled. It even purred as he carried it back towards the doors, and into the palace.

The redhead hummed quietly and smiled at some of the animals. He then shook his head a couple times, then jumped a bit. He gave a cute little squeak, too, reminiscent of a baby animal or a rabbit. He turned brown eyes to another male. He tried not to blush as he looked at the guy. "First...what's your name, and second, she might be outside. Unless she'd fly into buildings if someone opens a door?" he asked. The doors were constantly being opened, for animals to go in and out, and for adopters. He hummed a small sound. He was trying not to show too much excitement. He actually really liked crows and ravens. His brother even wanted a crow, but since they lived at home still, mom had said no to that...and foxes.

-Miri and Kurai go here, whenever we're ready-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:55 am

Persephone gave a bright smile as he walked towards her. "I don't think I would taste very good, I would probably taste like grass and such." she teases as she chuckles. "Thank you, my love, you look rather dashing today as well." she compliments him as she turned her attention to the food she was cooking. "Breakfast is almost ready, babe, if you don't mind grabbing the plates." she says and points to the cabinet. She was quite short, so she often had to get her husband to grab things for her.

Hera gave a soft smile as she picked up her son Ares, holding him close as he giggled and decided to play with her hair. He looked and saw his father returning with a feline, jumping out of Hera's arms to run towards him. Hera turned to look where he was running and smiles as she caught sight of Zeus with a feline creature. "Look what the cat dragged in," she teases him. "It's a beautiful creature, where did you find it?" she asks curiously.

Nyx stared at Jess, being equal height with the male. "I am Nyx." he states. Nyx was well known as the God of Night, and as a well-respected private investigator. It wasn't odd to see him in Mortalis, far away from his quaint home in the Underworld. As a private investigator, he had a wide variety of clients. In fact, most of his clients were mainly from Mortalis due to their lack of powers that only the two surrounding kingdoms possessed. He stared at Jess with his usual blank expression. "Well, she has been seeking more friends. I figured I would look here, since she is very sneaky. She has a gold tie on her foot to signify ownership." he states. "Morticia gets rather lonely being the only raven. My murder of crows and her don't always get along. In fact, Morticia only gets along with Crowley. He's the leader of the murder, and the only one that stays at home or with me. The rest of the murder changes depending on who is nearby. Crowley just has a knack for summoning a murder at any time, it seems." he says. As he talked, his simple black lip piercing glistened in the building lights. He had a simple black nose piercing too.

Poseidon smiles as he danced at one of the many clubs in Olympus. He was a real partier, always off at some event to dance the night away and drink his worries away. He loved beach events the most, considering he was God of the Sea. His long teal hair was pulled back into a messy bun, his body littered in tattoos of various styles. He was currently showing off his arms, one which had a tattoo sleeve of waves and the other had a detailed mermaid on the top and a half sleeve of waves from the elbow to his wrist. They were coloured tattoos, of course. He also adorned a pearl lip piercing and tongue piercing and seashell earrings. He was currently wearing a pale yellow crop top with an anchor on the front, and some orange shorts with teal highlights that matched his hair.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:00 pm

Hades laughed a bit as he looked at her. He was sure she knew he didn't mean it literally, but he still smiled at her. "I don't know...you must be pretty tasty, as it's nice to kiss you." He laughed again, then shook his dark haired head a couple times. He and his brothers all had different hair colors. He'd always wondered about that, but didn't dwell on it. He smiled and said "Of course, baby." He then went to actually get the plates as she'd asked of him, bringing them over.

Zeus smiled as he rubbed the kitten gently from time to time, petting them. He wasn't sure if it was a boy or a girl. They'd figure that out later, not that it would matter. He smiled as Ares ran over, lowering the kitten for their son to see. The winged golden tabby kitten reached little paws towards Ares. It purred and meowed at him, then struggled a bit. It seemed to be trying to get to the toddler. Zeus smiled and said "I got them for you, but they seem to really like Ares. It was running around outside. I thought it would be nice to have a pet."

The redhead hummed a small sound then fell silent after a moment. He noticed the other was about the same height as himself. He shook his head a couple times, then nodded to the other. "Nyx...that's a nice name," he said. He then quickly said "My name is Jess." He glanced around a moment, saying "You're free to look around in here if you want. Otherwise...I could help you look outside too," he said. He then tilted his head as the other said there was a crow names Crowley. "That's a nice name," he said with a small nod. He then said "It must get interesting to have different crows at different times." He wanted to go see these crows. It would be too much to ask that now, though...The two of them had just met, after all. Jess shook his head a couple times, then let out a small sigh as well. He was demiromantic, so he didn't feel romantically towards anyone until bonding. However, he was pan sexual, so...yeah, there was that. He made a small sound. He glanced to the black haired male after a moment more. He nodded to him yet again, and tried not to stare at the piercings. He then looked around for his dog, a service dog he'd named Sora (sky).

Miri, a half dragon deity, and Kurai, the son of Inari the fox Kami, were walking along together through the kingdom of Olympus. Both had magical abilities and such, so they had been able to get in here, but they actually lived in Mortalis. They were half human, after all, so both lived with their human parents in the human kingdom. Miri had purple hair, the shade was called Mountain's Majesty or something like that, at least in colored pencils and crayons. There were literally colored pencils and crayons the same shade as his shoulder length hair, and he liked that. Kurai, meanwhile, had long dark hair and beautiful eyes, and both boys were pretty and cute but Miri had a bit of handsomeness too. They were both wearing crop tops and shorts, as well as stockings since it wasn't really hot. They heard music coming from somewhere, approaching a club and stepping inside of the place together, looking around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:45 pm

Persephone giggled at his response. She naturally smelled delightful, like fresh peaches and sakura blossoms. "Hm, I guess I could be tasty. It's nice to kiss you as well, does that mean you're tasty?" she chuckles as she smiles softly. Once the plates were down, she put the ready food onto the plates. She smiles as she turned the stove off and headed to the fridge to grab the carton of orange juice and pour herself a glass. "What would you like to drink, dear?" she asks setting her glass down and holding an empty one for Hades.

Hera looked at Zeus, giving a soft smile. "That was a very sweet gesture, my love. I do think Ares would enjoy the family pet more than I would." she says smiling. "You know, your brother Hades has the three headed dog. Now we have a winged cat. I'm sure your brother Poseidon will be the next to get a pet." she chuckles. Ares smiles as he pet the cat, being surprisingly gentle with the strange creature.

Nyx nodded. He started to whistle softly, a soft and alluring tune leaving his lips. It seemed to be how he called his animals, seeing as a crow came flying in to perch itself on the male's shoulder. However, there was still no sign of Morticia. "It seems she is not here. Some help looking for her would be nice, thank you for the offer." he says. The crow had a small little vest on it, to show that Nyx was often aided by the bird. "This is Crowley. I often have trouble socializing, and social cues, so Crowley helps me. Morticia is just your average raven." he stated simply as Crowley nudged his head on Nyx's shoulder. "Ah, my apologies. Crowley wants me to try and shake your hand." he says holding his hand out reluctantly. Being the God of Night, he wasn't very used to so much interaction or contact. Once reason why he assigned the smart crow to help him. Also because he could understand Crowley.

Poseidon was in the middle of the partying crowd, showing off his amazing moves as he danced expertly. He moved with such grace and fluidness, he fit the personification of water. His long hair had since fell out of its bun and went past his waist, flowing around him as he moved. He had strange gradient eyes, being a mix of teal and blue like the ocean. His pupils had a strange orange tint to them, like the bright orange on safety vests and buoys. He smirked and winked at the crowd as the song finished, ending that dance only to start belly dancing as a cheerful song started to play. Being the life of the party, he was always the kind of person people would just gravitate towards. The sight of him being crowded and cheered on was not uncommon, and was a daily occurrence in fact.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:49 pm

Hades smiled on as he watched her, truly glad he'd ever walked into that flower store. She was a delight to be around. She made his days brighter, where they used to be so dark. He was truly so glad to have this beauty in his life. He was so glad she'd agreed to be with him, and even married him. He watched as she put the food on the plates, and said "Perhaps...maybe I am tasty." He laughed yet again, at that. He then said "I'd like some orange juice," as it wasn't bitter but it wasn't overly sweet either.

Zeus saw her smile, and returned one of his own. The smile he'd just given her still on his face, he nodded happily to her. He said "Don't remind...that dog is so vicious. If we ever go see them, please make sure Ares doesn't let the kitten near that dog. He then nodded as she mentioned the water powered one. He said "I wonder what he'll get... maybe a sea otter or a turtle or something." He shrugged at this, then looked to Ares. He smiled at him, saying "You get to name the kitten."

Jess glanced at the dark haired one as Nyx whistled, and tilted his head head. He then seemed to get caught up in the sound. Even the service dog seemed to like the sound. They were sitting and gently flicking their tail, the Poodle Shepherd yawning after a moment. He looked to the crow that flew in. It was a crow, though, not a raven. He then looked to the other male, and nodded to him. "Alright...then let's head outside," he said, leading the way to a door. He opened it and waited for the other to go out first. He figured letting him out first was better, as, if the raven was there then she'd see her owner. He then looked to Nyx and Crowley. "Ah...so this is Crowley...he's very handsome," he said. He giggled, then shook his head a couple times. He squeaked as the other spoke more, then held a hand out. He nodded and took the hand, shaking it. It felt nice holding hands...but he quickly let go of the other's hand.

Miri hummed a small sound, as Kurai hummed along to the music. The dark haired one had two foxes with him. Being that he was the son of the messenger and fox Kami, this made sense. Inari had tons of foxes, and Kurai had two of his own. He'd grown up with them, as they weren't normal foxes. They'd lived with him and his human mom, in Mortalis. He continued to hum, even as the purple haired one stopped. The long haired one gasped as he was suddenly tugged along. The brown eyed one sighed and followed...The dark purple and dark blue heterochromatic eyed one smiled. He led the way straight over to the teal and blue eyed one. He smiled and said "Hello there," to Poseidon. Kurai shyly looked down at his feet...He muttered "H...Hello," but maybe couldn't be heard over the music. Aki and Yuki were sitting at his feet now. They watched the three males, slowly flicking fluffy tails.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8Symmetry8 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:16 am

Persephone smiles brightly, pouring him some orange juice before putting the orange juice back and closing the fridge. She set their glasses down at their respective seats, bringing the plates of food over as well. "Perhaps, maybe that's why we can't keep away from each other." she chuckles as she kisses his cheek, holding his hand. "Now, we should eat up! Is there anything I can help with today?" she asks. Being Queen of the Underworld, she often tried to help Hades with his royal duties.

Hera smiles softly. "I think maybe if we visit, it would be best to leave the kitten here with the maids." she suggests. Ares smiles brightly as he held the winged feline close. "I think I wanna name them Feathers!" he says excitedly. Hera smiles and pets his head. "I think that's a lovely name, Ares." she smiles. She looked at Hades. "I'm not even sure your brother is capable of taking care of an animal. No offense, but he is at parties more than his own home." she states

Nyx made his way out of the rescue shelter, Crowley traveling from his shoulder to his hand. Crowley let out a caw as Nyx sighed. "She isn't in this area. Crowley, check home. Have others help you." he says as Crowley bowed his head slightly before flying off. Nyx looked back at Jess. "Where would the nearest park be? It's awfully strange of her to be gone like this." he states. As soon as Crowley was off of his hand, he took out some hand sanitizer from his trenchcoat pocket and sanitized his hands. "I apologize if this comes off as rude, but I am a tad bit germophobic." he says.

Poseidon added a little twirl to his dance as the two boys greeted him. He gave a wink before stopping. "Hey, boys! Nice foxes." he says as he looked at them. He didn't hear Kurai, but figured he was greeting him as well since he saw his lips move. He smirks. "I'm the God of Seas, and King of them as well. So feel free to buy some drinks and add them to my tab!" he cheers as he flagged down a waiter before grabbing a small glass of champagne. "I haven't seen you boys at any parties. You newbies?" he questions with a smile.
8Symmetry8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me