Private 1x1 roleplay with xstrawberryx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Private 1x1 roleplay with xstrawberryx

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:08 pm

Name: Avery Barnes
Height: 5'1
Weight: Approximately 95-100lbs
Tattoos/piercings: Has regular piercings and doubles.
Build/stature: XS, short.
Physical appearance: Athletic but not muscular. Pale blue eyes, honey blonde hair color, naturally tanned skin. Corkscrew curls.
Personality: Extroverted, and tends to wear her emotions on her sleeve. Very expressive. Has dimples. Gets along and bonds with people quite easily, has 5-6 friends at the moment. Doesn't like lots of attention shown on her, but will deal with it. Naive, and has a tendency to be nice to the wrong types of people.
Backstory: Father (Teacher) and her Mom is a lawyer, so she's at home quite a bit, and is a wee bit lonely most of the time. Two older siblings, Scarlett and Kai, but both are married and moved out. Shes the baby of the family, from everyone's perspective.
Pic:
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with xstrawberryx

Postby xstrawberryx » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:08 pm

name; Corey
age; 19
height; 6'1
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:22 pm

Avery was out and about. It was early fall, and the weather was a mix in between cool and warm, meaning it was time to break out the hoodies. Dressed in a rusty orange oversized hoodie and black leggings topped with a light orange bow in her corkscrew curls, (it was something her parents insisted she wear, and she had a love hate relationship with it), the girl quietly made her way down the street, window shopping as she tucked her hands into her hoodie pocket.

Her parents had given her money, so that meant she got to stop at her favorite little coffee shop, for her once-a-week cup of coffee. Each week she tried something different, unlike the other customer who always ordered their regulars.

School would restart in about 2-3 weeks, so she was favoring her last few days left. The little bell above the door tinkled as she pushed the door open, carefully making sure she didn't accidentally slam the door shut.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:41 am

Corey, 19, 6'1, lo; coffee shop

Corey had been up for awhile, he loved treats more than coffee but would sit down and drink a cup if it meant wasting a bit more time before he had to leave. Corey sat near the window reading his favorite book, he was quite unusual, in a way his parents could never pinpoint where he got his hobbies from. Like reading, and sitting around in nature, or the love of animals, the the only thing they had in common with each other was the hatred for humans, his parents never knew where it all came from, especially because they were based on businesses, punctual and the total opposite of Corey. More of the strict kind, the kind who didn't care about the environment, who used people and animals for their advantage, they were known as the powerful couple who trample on things that get in their way, but Corey decided to stray from that, although he'd walk around school, and the town getting judged every day due to being in the shadow of his parents, he still went about his days, trying to be unbothered.

The only friend Corey had was the Barnes daughter, although due to his parents reputation they where sometimes not able to see each other when they was younger, but when he proved to her parents he meant no harm, everything went a little smoother from then on. The door opened and the door chimed, the older teen looked up to see his best friend walking through the door, he stared at her to see how long it was gonna take for her to notice he was there.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:50 am

Avery made her way towards the counter, slightly anxious to order. She hadn't quite seen Corey yet, and it wasn't on purpose, but when she was on a mission, it was important. Once her order was finally finished, she spun around on her heel, a cake pop in one hand, and her heavily sugared drink in one hand. After peering around the coffee shop to see if she could pick anyone out she knew, her pale blue eyes widened in surprise as she noticed Corey, finally. A smile made it's way across her face as she made her way towards him. "Mind if I sit with you?" She asked rather quietly. Something had happened at home.

Something not good at all. In fact, this wasn't the normal Avery. The normal, regular Avery was peppy, excited, and full of energy. Not sleepy, tired, and quiet. Unusual. "How's your short day been, since it's just started?" She rested her chin on her hands as she looked at him, observing him.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:10 pm

Corey peeped his head up as his best friend noticed his presence in the small shop. Smiling a little he shook his head "No, i don't mind at all" with a small smile Corey started sipping his drink. He had put his book down that he started before she had walked over, giving his friend his full attention.

Corey had noticed his friend seemed a bit distant, quiet, calm, not like her at all. Concern quickly clouded Corey's face, putting his drink down. "what happened? was it your parents" he assumed.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:12 am

Avery cleared her throat rather abruptly before she smiled, forced. “Uh, how can you tell somethings wrong?” She furrowed her brow in a rather adorable gesture, even though she was upset. “Fine. You caught me red handed. Rough night. Didn’t sleep, everyone was arguing, I tried to stay out of it. To summarize everything, Mom wants to throw a party, Dad doesn’t want to. So we’re throwing a formal party.” She grimaced slightly. “Your family was invited. Anywho, enough about me, how’re you?” Her misty blue eyes met his.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:04 pm

Corey looked at his friend, trying to deter if she was serious with the question she had just asked him. He had known this girl sense they were children, why wouldn't he notice when something was wrong. None the less he shrugged it off listening to her as she finally opened up on what was bothering her this morning.

With a uncomfortable grunt, Corey took in a long breathe "Ah, i see" When it came to Avery's family matters, the young male liked to stay out of it. Or rather his opinion, he had learned budding into her family business a long time ago wasn't in his best interest. Corey never understood why Avery's mother would press on parties knowing the rest of the family disliked it, especially her father.

Corey's attention was snapped back to the present as his friend asked how he was doing, with a small smile he shrugged his shoulders "I'm good, as usual my parents weren't present this morning, doing who knows what with their 'business' " Corey often put a front on when it came to his parents, he really disliked them, but a part of him wished they had been different.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:58 pm

“I’m sorry, I’m not very good at explaining things. But I’m sure you get what I’m portraying to you, right?” Her pale blue eyes met his, a sad, slightly sleepy expression painted onto her face. “I’m sorry your parents are never really home. It sucks, as i alternate in and out of dealing with them being home all the time, or not at all. It’s difficult to find things to do sometimes.”

She smiled sheepishly. “Are you supposed to be here? I don’t want you to get in trouble because of me…”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me