Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:54 am

Zoticus merely sighed at the whole situation, but soon returned her embrace as her arms wrapped around his torso. His embrace would be warm and solid, and soon she'd feel a weight upon her head as he gently leaned his cheek upon her hair. "We can go home. I won't speak of this to your father." He murmured softly, content to just hold her like this. She was warm, too, and so small. Part of him was concerned that, if he squeezed her, she may break.

"Do not apologize... but next time you don't want to go, we're not going. You don't need to concern yourself with others feelings, lets just focus on yours for now." He wasn't going to allow Brian to see her again if this was how she felt about it. He knew that Brian was in it for his own selfish reasons... "Do you want to walk the same way we came or do you want to take a quieter way home?" He knew a few different ways to go, perhaps it wouldn't be too bad to go through them. Sure, it's a bit more out of the way, but the traffic's lighter.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:28 pm

"Alright. Thank you. I don't know what's up with me at this point in time, I'm just a mess. I've been told that I don't eat enough. And I don't sleep enough. But I try, I just don't sleep well. I get nervous. But that's off topic. Let's go home. I'm tired." Avery sighed reluctantly as she pulled away from the hug, and slowly lead the way out of the closet.

"We can go the same way we came. Or, we'll I don't really care which way we go. It's up to you." She yawned, and stumbled sideways, most of the medication hadn't worn off. Maybe it'd take awhile until she'd be back to normal. The medicine seemed to cause her to become sleepy, and a little overemotional.

"Why am I so tired... I just woke up."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:07 pm

He had an inkling it was the meds, although he barely noticed them given to her. In fact, he barely recalled seeing it. Maybe that strange medic gave her something? Hm... he didn't like that thought. Nevertheless, he could see she was emotionally unstable right now, as well as tired. "Maybe it's what the medics gave you. Come, follow me." He gently took her hand in his and lead her out of the theater and into the roads. However, he bobbed and weaved through a nearby alleyway, and soon paused in his steps.

"I don't want you wandering around half awake." He commented, soon kneeling down nearby, his back facing her. "Get on, I can carry you around." He had picked her up before and knew she was quite light- much to his disliking but still, she wouldn't be difficult to carry.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:57 pm

“Well I don’t wanna be a burden of any sorts..” Avery paused as she hesitated, clearly unsure.But I don’t know how long I can stay conscious, either. After thinking her thoughts through, she sighed, and climbed upon his back, her movements surprisingly nimble. “This okay?” She asked quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck, and resting her head on his shoulder.

~~~

The past few days, it had taken time for Avery to recover, and throughout the day she’d seem a little sluggish, or out of normal, claiming “She wasn’t hungry.” Food just didn’t seem appealing to her, and she wasn’t sure why. “Zoticus? I made lunch for you, are you hungry?” She asked, and peeked into his bedroom, where he claimed he was reading. “Uh, I’ll eat later.. or some other time. I had bananas and strawberries for breakfast. That’s enough for me.”

She looked away, mentally preparing herself for what he’d say about not eating, and how she at least needed to try and make an effort. Leading the way towards the lunch room, she situated herself on her chair besides his, and grabbed her medication she normally took. The only thing out of ordinary was a bottle that had always been there, but hadn’t been prescribed at the hospital. She had always taken it, and was told to not get off of it, for fear of a weak immune system, or at least that was what she was told.

“Uh, why’re you looking at me like that…..”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:37 pm

Thankfully, on his back, Avery would not be able to see the blush that dusted Zoticus's cheeks. He nodded at her inquiry. "It's fine." And at that, he'd begin to walk her home.

---

He didn't like how long it was taking for Avery to recover. It seemed much too long for something like the paramedic said, which in his eyes seemed somewhat minor... course, he was no doctor, so he was not at all sure if it really was minor or not. Either way, though, this was a long recovery period. He also didn't like that she barely ate. She'd at times make him food, something that he wasn't quite sure why. He was her bodyguard, he was the employee, not her, but he never had the heart to try and persuade her otherwise. She thought of him, and she clearly wanted to do it, so he would give her the pleasure if it was something pleasing to her. Her question of lunch had him perking from his book, and he frowned as she spoke of her own food. Bananas and strawberries were good, but not when it was the only thing a person ate. Nevertheless, he sighed and followed her to the lunch room.

He was about to take a bite of his meal before he noticed Avery pick up her medication. Now, he hadn't seen it too much but he could only stare at the bottle with his mouth partly open, anticipating the lunch that was close to his lips. He closed his mouth and set the food down once she questioned him, his brow furrowed slightly. "How long have you taken that medication?" He asked softly, yet seriously. "...And how long have you had a very weak appetite?"
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:38 pm

Avery looked away from the man, carefully avoiding eye contact as she poured two, small light pink tablets into her hand. “I don’t know. It’s medicine I’ve taken since I was little. I was told to never stop taking it or I’ll get deathly sick. Dunno why.” She shrugged, and slid off of her seat, heading towards the fridge to grab a bottle of water. It almost seemed like a routine as she quietly returned a few seconds later, resuming her spot beside him.

“I’ve always been like that, and food hasn’t really seemed appetizing to me, so I don’t have much of a reason to eat, if it doesn’t look good. If I eat too much, then I start to feel sick.” She shook her head, utterly confused. “Why do you ask?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:08 pm

Zoticus frowned as she wandered away, and once she came back he appeared disappointed. Maybe he should've gotten up and taken them away. "Have you ever wondered that, maybe, it's whatever medication you're taking?" He inquired as he tilted his head. "Does it have an official name? And who gets it for you and where? ...Some medications aren't necessary, and when they're not necessary, they can cause harm to the body." He could barely wrap his head around her getting 'deathly sick' just by not taking medicine. "What sort of sickness would you even get you stop taking it? Surely, they would have been more specific, if this was a real doctor." He was no doctor, but this seemed vague, even to him.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:07 pm

Avery looked up at him, swiftly reading the disappointed aura his expression overtook as she had returned. “I’ve been taking it since I was little. There’s been a few times I’ve gotten off of it, but I seem to get sick. I don’t know what it’s called, here, you look at it.” She slid the bottle towards him. “Dad gets it for me, it’s prescribed so I’m not old enough to pick it up, wherever he gets it. He was the one who had me taken to the doctor in the first place a long time back.” She sighed, and started to take her medicine.

The poor girl had seemed to have given up on finding a lover, and Zoticus hadn’t seemed to make much of an effort of trying to get to know,her of some sorts-of course, he probably already knew her pretty well, but she hadn’t been flirty nor been much of a tease since they’d returned from the hospital. Of course, her crush hasn’t worn itself away. It was very much still here, judging from the flush of light pink that always crossed her cheeks when he was near.

“I get dizzy when I don’t take the medicine. I don’t know what else, the longest I’ve been off of it was a day and those were the side effects…”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:27 am

Zoticus took the bottle she slid over to him, looking at it with a careful eye before placing it back down. Unfortunately, he was no doctor, nor a pharmacist, so he didn't have any idea if this medication was good or not. A sigh escaped him. Maybe he should do more research... he took out his phone and put a note in about the medicine's name, for later, before sliding it back toward her once again.

He had noticed she seemed a bit down and quiet, although part of him thought it was the whole hospital episode, that she was still recovering, but he still noticed the slight blush on her face from time to time. Most often it appeared when he was within the vicinity. Part of him wanted to act on his own warm feelings in his chest, but he had convinced himself it was not worth it for her in the longterm, especially when the gang had recently been pestering him about getting the ball rolling. It wouldn't be long now before the plan would begin. He had won her trust, and so phase one was complete.

"Then perhaps wait until I do some research. The side effects are strange and the symptoms you exhibit are equally so, but to be given medication without knowing why, other than a vague description, seems fishy." He shook his head before going back to his lunch. "I thank you for lunch. You do not have to make this for me. If anything, I should be making lunch for you."

((Did we want to work on the kidnapping plot soon? Or was there anything you wanted to play out yet? ouo I'd love to hear your thoughts! Not sure if Zoticus would act on flirting/courting Avery unless it was either after the kidnapping event or if he was pressured into doing so. Either way, let me know what you'd like to do :D))
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:10 pm

((We can work on the kidnapping ploy! I'm excited for it lol. Also, how would you feel about possibly adding a bit of a supernatural look to it? Possibly add vampires, werewolves, etc? If you're not comfortable with it, I don't mind at all! I think Zoticus showing his mutual interest could come in later, maybe before she's kidnapped something significantly happens, like they hold hands, or something cutesy and chill? Just a thought! I was thinking that all would happen after the kidnapping, so we can set thar scene up fs! How shall we go about it?))

Avery smiled, content with the fact that she had provided for someone, and rather happy with the fact that it made her feel like she had a little niche. "I'm used to it. I've taken different herbs, medications, all sorts of stuff my entire life." She shrugged. "Never really bothered me until now. I've always struggled with a hormone imbalance, ever since I turned 13. But after that, I never struggled with anything else until now." The girl sighed as she looked down at her hands.

"Maybe some research is a wise decision. I don't know."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me