Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:38 am

Name: Avery Mars
Height: 5'1
Hair: Honey-blonde, corkscrew curls.
Eyes: Pale blue.
Species: Human. (duh XD)
Other: "perfect" build, petite/athletic build.
Family: Biological Dad, Older Step-sister (Scarlett), Step-mother (Cherie).
Back Story: When Avery was born, her mother passed on shortly afterwards. Her father, who tried to simply play everything off like it was normal, remarried into a somewhat "richer" family, and tried to act as if Cherie solved all of the family's problems, and strongly urges Avery, the youngest, to adapt, and look to her as a mother-like figure. Of course, she refuses to.
Piercings/Tattoos: Regular ear piercings.
Personality: Shy at first, but once she gets to know whoever it is, she relaxes, and is rather ornery. Jokes and pranks are favorites of hers, more so jokes. A bit difficult and stubborn, but with good intentions. Naive, and is somewhat of a loner, but isn't against socializing. Has a little bit of a stutter when she's flustered, and doesn't like partying as much as the normal rich girl does, the attention she gets from others is what she hates.
ETC:
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zoticus Antonelli

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:38 am

»»————-𝒁𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊————-««

Nicknames: Otto, Zot, Zotty (He dislikes this one), Tobias
Height: 6'2"
Build: Tall and well-toned, muscular but not overly.
Positive traits: Orderly, Compassionate, Stoic
Negative traits: Dry, Abrasive, Cold
Scent: Pine tar and fresh rain
Theme song: Pieces by Red
Voice Actor: TBA
-----
- Hair is short, left side is slicked back some while the right side and some of the front covers his right eye. Hair is white in color.
- Eyes are a Powder blue
- Because of his fair complexion, he is usually sporting darker colored clothing, mostly blacks and very dark blues. Self conscious about his eyes, mostly because they are such a light color that he almost looks like he's blind. Usually wears sunglasses because of this. Likes to wear his Sunday best on nearly every occasion.
- On the rare occasion he will wear his pet snake, Charlotte, as an accessory.
- Has a scar on his upper lip
-----
- Suffers from depression, and will often just sit in a dark room and brood when in the midst of it.
- Allergic to pollen and needs medication to cope.
- Can be bribed with fruit snacks. He likes fruit snacks.
-----
His father works as a meat packager at a grocery store.
His mother is a teacher - she teaches first grade.
Has one younger sister named Antigone
-----
Currently: Single
Curious about: None
Enamored by: None
Thinks often of: None
Seeks the attention of: None
Holds hands with: None
-----
Zoticus's childhood is quite uneventful, all he knew was his parents wanted him out of the house as soon as physically possible. A lot of his days were spent in daycare, lackluster after school activities and at Uncle Luigi’s place. Once he was sixteen, he ran away and ultimately settled down in a town quite a ways away from where he grew up. He never finished high school, and instead proceeded to get a job at a fish market. He caught the eye of a particularly pretty girl and they hit it off, ultimately getting to the point where he wanted to marry her. He proposed and she said yes, and a year later they were to get married. The day came and went, and she never showed. He found her later, at a friends house, and it was there that she spat in his face and told him she never loved him. She had lied to him this entire time. Due to heartache, he ran away once again.

He ran to a bigger city, and soon found residence with the local underground mafia, of whom his uncle Luigi seemed to have made an impression on at some point in time. The group accepted the boy with open arms and began teaching him how to defend himself and others, ultimately putting him out there to do intelligence work. Since then he has done his fair share of bodyguard work, as well as other questionable activities to the mafia’s benefit.

Three years into his membership, and he’s been tasked to kidnap the daughter of a powerful CEO in order to exploit them for money. It’s an easy job, one he’s definitely done before. However, he wasn’t expecting on the girl looking strikingly familiar to someone he knew not long ago…

Photo - https://unsplash.com/photos/BQrxXytYaHI

Last edited by Meekins12345 on Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:28 am

“I think you will find that my credentials are all in order. I can start as soon as today, if that is what is desired.” The man mused as he easily slid over the folder across the desk before straightening his tie. Pitch black glasses hid the true nature of his eyes, but he could see perfectly fine within the lighting of the room.

Zoticus currently found himself at the desk of a very prominent figurehead, Mr. Mars, a standing CEO of a very large company, and the current apple in the eye of Zot’s subordinates. The job he had been tasked with was simple: get hired by the man, get comfortable with his youngest daughter and then proceed to kidnap her and hold her for ransom. Certainly, he wouldn’t at all miss much money, and who wouldn’t pay for the assurance of seeing their loved one again? It was an open and shut operation, one he was more than willing to carry out. He knew his boss’s wife was battling an expensive illness, one that required a lot of money, more money than they currently had, so Zot was all the more willing to work this operation. After all, the boss, out of the goodness of his heart, had picked Zoticus up off the streets. He taught him skills, fed him and sheltered him. Zoticus trusted his boss, and would do anything for him like a loyal dog would his master.

So that is what the loyal dog did. Thankfully, his name didn’t often get around, and being relatively new to the much larger city, he could get away with using his full name: Zoticus Tobias Antonelli. His files would state the basic information, as well as list a prestigious college he had attended and gotten his training from. He had paperwork concerning his firearms safety and experience, and even had some history with swords. A few names were listed as previous employers of varying lengths of time. Overall, his paperwork was as pristine as his suit - not a blemish to be seen.

He absent-mindedly squeezed the handle of his briefcase as his eyes settled on the man before him. “If there is any other information that you feel I may need, however, I will be sure to commit it to memory,” he commented idly. “My client’s safety comes above all else. If there are specific dangers I am encouraged to look out for, I will need to be aware of them.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:42 am

Avery made her way down the hall, still a bit confused. her father had called her early in the monring, telling her she would be needed in his office later that day. Opening the office door, she tripped over the dakr red carpet, nearly stumbling into the ground. "Oof-This better be important, I was rather busy, you can thank Jalissa for actually waking me up-" She cut herself off when she realized there was a stranger sitting in the other chair beside the desk.

Dusting the non-existent dirt off of her oversized hoodie, she sat down, going quiet. "This is Zoticus, he's your new body guard, wince we've been recieving death threats on you and Scarlett, but you're the one who needs one more then she does." Mr. Mars muttered under his breath. "Avery, this is Zoticus, Zoticus, Avery." He gestured to the two shake hands. With a rather over-exaggerate eye roll, Avery reach over, holding her right hand out for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you." she smiled, showing her dimples and pearly whites. "Zoticus, your paperwork has been finalized, everything looks efficient, you're hired. You're welcome to move your things into the guest room acrossed the hall from Avery's room whenever you'd like, or if you've got somewhere else you'd rather stay, then so be it." Mr. Mars nodded to Avery. "She'll show you where to go, and a general tour of the place."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:12 am

The sound of the door opening caught Zoticus’s attention, but the body near stumbling onto the ground had an eyebrow of his raising, he quickly standing to his feet at the intruder. He couldn’t help but straighten his own glasses as his gaze darted about her. She was eerily familiar in appearance to… no, he wasn’t going to think of her, the woman that tore out his heart only to trample it underfoot. He would not recollect her name, but he still couldn’t help but stare momentarily at the mere fact that the person before him looked so much like her, and the mere fact had him frowning slightly. Her hair was the same color, but hers was just a little curlier. The shape of her face was similar, however, the one he had once known never had eyes that blue.

Once the woman finally sat down, his gaze remained on her for a moment before Mr. Mars spoke. So… this was his client? If he had known that Miss Avery had looked so much like someone he had once known, he probably wouldn’t have taken this job. Nevertheless, he was knee deep in it now, and all he could do was mentally berate himself for not doing a little more research beforehand. Never once did his facade waver, though, and once he was gestured to shake hands, he rose a brow at his client’s response. A huff escaped him before he reached to take her hand in his own, his hand much larger and more calloused than her own. He gave her a single, firm shake before letting go.

He did not give a verbal response to her, he merely nodded cordially before glancing to Mr. Mars. “The guest bedroom would be most sufficient. Thank you, sir.” It would only make sense to stay nearby, after all. If she’s been getting death threats, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Only afterwards would he look back to Avery, briefcase in hand as he tilted his head. “I will follow where you lead, Miss Avery.” The sooner he could get his things settled, the better. At least then he could finally convince himself that things were finalized. The job had begun, and he was one step closer to completing it.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:02 am

Avery grinned as she stood. "C'mon let's go, I'll show you around real quick and I can return to my video games!" She speed-walked towards the door. Mr. Mars gestured to the door. " Try not to let her leave the house without you. She'll sneak out."

Avery turned around and stuck her tongue out at her father as if to say, try me!

"So, this is a few of the other offices, and bedrooms are down this hall, the pools at the end, and the workout rooms beside it." She pointed to doors as she spoke. "This is my room and that's yours, I've got a round of Mario Kart to finish, excuse me."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:01 am

Video games? Huh… he wouldn’t have expected to see her interested in such things. Too bad he wasn’t allowed such things as a child. Perhaps he could have connected with her when it came to that. Zoticus was about to follow her out before Mr. Mars caught his attention, the young man soon nodding once before following her out. He’d have to keep that in mind… The gesture she made toward her father merely got a raised brow from the newly hired bodyguard. She seemed to act much like a young child… well, he supposed in a way she was around her father. Who knows, perhaps she’d act a bit different when not in her fathers presence, or later on. Today was only his first day.

The man quietly followed her about the hall, listening to her as she pointed out various rooms and their contents, all the while he was silent. As she got to her room his eyes swept over the door, then he glanced toward his own before looking back to her. Mario Kart, he had heard of the game once or twice. Hm… well he might as well let her go to her games. It appeared that the meeting had interrupted her playing time. “Thank you, Miss Avery.” He responded as he stood there. He would not go into his room until she went into hers, and if she did go he’d wander into his, keeping his door room open as he would take in his current bed chambers. He had some stuff he still needed to get from his car, but for now all he had was his briefcase, packed with various important gadgets. He would get his things later, when he could trust that she wouldn’t try to sneak out, as her father had mentioned.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:31 pm

"You're welcome! Have run doing whatever you're gonna go do!" Avery smiled again, revealing her dimples before she turned around, promptly pushing the door open to her room, and leaving it open. She didn't have a reason to close it, and didn't want housekeeping knocking that the door. The girl didn't like the forms names the hired hands used, and it made her feel inferior, when she wanted to be treated equal to them, in all means.

Returning to her game, she sat down on her teal beanbag chair, and put her headphones back on. I can't believe he actually hired me a bodyguard, I'm mature, and I can take care of myself, I don't need a babysitter. Heck, I'm seventeen, and I've been shopping all by myself, he shouldn't need to stand over me. She thought to herself, trying to keep her mind on the game, until it was ove. Once she was finished, she sent a mischievous look towards the door, and grabbed her white platform sneakers, slipping them onto her feet. Sneaking out was a good idea, from her perspective.

I've only been caught twice, and I'm sure Zoticus is busy enough, he won't hear me go by. Plus I'm nearly silent on my feet I think, and by the time he realizes I'm getting coffee, it'll be too late. Nothing's gonna happen anyways, I'll just go she mentally told herself, heading out the door, pressing here self against the wall. Holding her breath, she tip toed by his room, her eyes closed, trying to imagine herself invisible.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:10 pm

Zoticus watched as she retreated to her room, pleasantly surprised to see her leave the door open. Well, that made his job a little easier. His gaze flickered at what he could see of her room before going to his own, setting his briefcase down and opening it up.

He’d allow her a little peace as he pulled a few things out of his briefcase, pulling what little he didn’t need out of it. The gun he had holstered underneath his suit, along his dress shirt, cleverly concealed. He had a couple knives hidden along his person just in case. Most of what was in this briefcase was backup parts for his firearm, bullets and other various media such as headsets and a couple extra pairs of sunglasses, all of which were custom made to allow him to see even where they did not need to shield sunlight. The rest of his belongings were in the back of his car, which he made a mental note to go and retrieve in the later part of the evening. For now, however, he just pulled a long sock out from his sleeve and checking upon the sleeping bundle inside with a soft smile on his face. Charlotte was fast asleep, as well as warm and comfortable.

He pulled a drawer out of the nightstand and placed the snake inside, only to put the drawer back in, keeping it cracked. It’d have to do for now until he could get her cage set up. For the time being, he’d just sit and think, idly watching the girl from where he could see her… if he could. Otherwise, he’d just keep an eye on the door.

Unfortunately for Avery, she could be as quiet as she liked, but it didn’t help any that Zoticus’s gaze had not left her room door. He literally watched her tip-toe by his room. It was rather amusing to watch and he couldn’t help but smirk a little at it before rising from the bed he had been sitting on and quietly making his way out of the room. While he should just ask where she was going, he was more curious to allow her to gain some distance from him, content to follow her from a ways and see where she’d go.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:27 pm

Avery continued to tiptoe her way down the hall, until she had passed Zoticus's room, and then she made q run for it, running towards one of the side doors. Once she got outside, she slowed to a walk once she reached the sidewalk, a triumphant smile on her face. "See? I knew I could do at least something right, it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be. Now for that stupid shampoo." Her murmured to herself, seeming a bit downed.

i don't understand why Scarlett can't go get her own shampoo, I apparently have to get it for her myself, along with her coffee. With a dejected sigh, she continued to walk down the sidewalk, making sure she was alert when cars passed, flinching ever so slightly. Even though it wasn't too terribly obvious, she was a bit scared of cars. It was embarrassing, and the girl didn't like telling anyone, simply because no one else seemed to share her phobia, and didn't wanna be laughed at, either.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me