Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:27 am

Zoticus just looked at her with a frown, but nevertheless continued after her toward the hot tub. He'd allow her to go first, whenever they got there. "Then perhaps you're looking in the wrong places." He commented with a small shrug. "It is easy to run into people of high society in high society. You want someone more humble... someone outside of high society. At least, that is what I'm understanding. Please correct me if I'm wrong." He murmured shortly afterwards. "There is someone out there for you, Avery. I suppose you may just have to be patient."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:17 am

"I know I'm impatient. I'll just wait, I suppose. I mean there isn't so much that I can do. All I can do is wait for the magic to happen itself." Avery smiled slightly as she situated herself on the tile in the hot tub. Almost in routine, about ten minutes of silence, she seemed rather sleepy as per usual, and nearly nodded off into the water before catching herself, and quietly leaning against the wall of the hot tub, hoping he couldn't tell she was exhausted.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:36 pm

Zoticus flashed her a small smile. "You will find someone soon, I am sure. It just takes a little more time." He stated softly, soon following her into the hot tub. He settled down not too far from her, and watched quietly as she seemed to grow sleepy. It was entertaining, to say the least. Once she began nodding off and caught herself, however, he seemed to scoot a bit closer. "Are you growing tired, little flower?" He asked gently. "Do you want to stay or should we bring you to bed?" While she had hoped he couldn't tell, he very well could.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:21 pm

"I hope you're right... time." Avery smiled sleepily as she closed her eyes, and allowed her head to gently drop to rest upon his shoulder in a comfortable manner. "I'm fine. Just chilling, as per usual. Trust me. I'm fine." She murmured softly before exhaling quietly.

"Why? Are you tired? Shouldn't we get out then..." Her voice drifted off as she pretty much fell asleep.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

Zoticus looked over to Avery as she rested her head upon his shoulder, a weak smile appearing on his lips. He remained still but would ultimately watch her for a moment as she drifted off to sleep. He would wait one moment, two... then lean down to gently press the softest kiss to her hair. "I hope you can forgive me someday, Avery." He murmured in the quiet.

He moved his hand and motioned toward something and immediately, any security cameras in sight were flickered off and people began to come inside. Three men came forward toward the tub, where the two were. By this time, Zoticus was holding Avery to his chest, out of the pool. "Get her her blanket, it's on the seat. She'll be cold on the way back."

"You're not usually one to care Zoticus," A man with a large scar on his face commented.
"Did I tell you I wanted your opinion, Valerio?" Zoticus asked lowly
The scarred man, Valerio, said nothing and came back with a blanket, and the two men with him had ropes to bind her with.
"Good, now be quiet and gentle as you do so, we don't want to wake her up." Zoticus handed her to the larger man, soon straightening his shirt buttons. He hadn't looked at them, since his glasses were off. "I'll meet you at base."
The men were out in the blink of an eye without a trace, and the cameras were back up in running within just a few minutes. No one saw anything, and Zoticus carried a bundle of blankets back up to Avery's room that looked much like he was carrying the girl there himself.

---

The car ride would be gentle but Avery would be covered in a blanket and bound, both her hands and feet, against the backseats. Those knots were sailor knots, and hard to undo with such thick rope. If she was not awake by the time they got back to base, she would be placed in a small, heavily locked, room, on a relatively decent bed to continue her sleep.

The room was painted with a very drab color of yellow, with a concrete floor and a tile ceiling. There was a light in the ceiling, able to illuminate the room. There were no windows, and only one door, which was very very locked and very, very heavy. There was a bed, along with a desk and a chair. The desk had nothing in it, save for some paper and a few pencils. By the bed was a lampstand, and nearby it was a small nightstand, with a cup of water placed there for her.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:26 pm

When Avery awoke, she hadn't the slightest clue as to where she was. Utterly terrified, she tried to push the blankets off of her body, and frantically looked about the room, trying to figure her surroundings out. Promptly ignoring the water on the table, she slid off the bed and tried to keep her balance, with her hands and legs tied, she could barely walk. AWkwardly making her way towards the door, she awkwardly tried to open it, it was difficult as she couldn't see behind her, and she couldn't exactly see clearly, with tears streaming down her face. it. After realizing it probably wasn't coming off, she started to sob, tears running down her cheeks as she slid down, sitting against the door.

After sorting her thoughts through, and still crying, she tried the door again. Once. Twice. Three times. Four times. Once she really realized, there was no way she'd get out through the door, she tried the windows, which were painted over, and locked from the outside. Of course, she couldn't tell, nor exactly see behind her what she was fiddling with, so she felt similar to a loss cause. Still crying, she sadly flopped back onto the bed, and tried wrapped herself back in the blankets-after noticing that there wasn't exactly heat inside of the small room. I mean, she really was only wearing a swimsuit still.

Avery didn't exactly trust the water that set on the nightstand beside the bed. She didn't know these people, and didn't want to be poisoned. The chafing and rubbing of the ropes were sure to leave red and blue marks on her wrists and ankles, which would probably take awhile to heal, similar to her other injuries she'd dealt with in the past. Scars were common along her back, and a few arching scars along her arms, and legs.

(Ooh! I've got an idea, how about this 'Valerio' guy starts to show a little bit of interest in Avery, considers not even doing the ransom, and then they have to escape? Just an idea lol)
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:16 pm

Valerio would escape with Avery or would allow them to escape? I'm down with whatever you'd like to do, although I can also have the gang keep her a while before attempting to release any sort of ransom out. That way she'd learn more about Zoticus's place in the gang as well as meet some of the other gang members for a while. It'd almost be like a temporary stay elsewhere, until they either decide to push out the ransom or leave her go. I'd imagine they'd wait to see if her family responds on any news outlets, anyway. That was an idea anyway. I'd love to hear your thoughts.))

It wouldn't be long after she had gotten back onto the bed that Avery would hear the door unlock. Multiple locks were unlocked and soon the door cracked and opened, revealing a man with a large scar on his face. Green eyes looked over toward the girl as the door shut and locked behind him. He made his way over to her, and was quick to cut the binds on her hands and feet off before offering her a toothy grin. "Hello there." He nearly purred. "You sure are a cute little thing. No wonder why Otto liked you... Shame about those scars, though." A large hand neared to offer her some familiar clothing (You can pick what clothing it is, it would more than likely be either her clothes or something Zoticus borrowed to her). "He said you'd be cold in that, so he had me bring you a little something. I'm sorry about the heater." Despite looking like a brute, this guy seemed to try to be nice.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:18 am

(Not a bad idea! I think for now, she can continue to be kidnapped, how about Zoticus doesn't show his face for a bit, simply because he's been busy? I think it'd be interesting if Valerio seems to start to become interested in Avery, which causes Zoticus to become jealous. Avery's family probably won't send the ransom money, so its possible she would either escape some time, or be let free, and wont know how to get home. Once she arrived home, then she'd realise that they all left her. As in moved away. Neither of her parents really want to "parent" so that explains quite a bit:/)

Avery choked over her words as she accepted the clothing, recognizing her own hoodie, and sweatpants. Quickly changing, she rubbed her wrists, obviously uncomfortable. She'd felt worse things in life, it wasn't the end of the world. "Wh-Where am I? Who=Who are you, what do you want, where's my family? What did I do?" Tears welled up in her misty blue eyes as she looked about again, frantic.

"Who's O-Otto, wh-what is this place?" Smoothing her hair out of her face, she pulled the blankets around her before looking up at the man in front of her, still slightly worried. "Wh-Where's Zoticus? Why-Why am I here?"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:59 pm

(Sure ouo And yeah, I didn't think Zoticus would really come around anytime soon since he'd feel more guilty for what he did. I'd imagine he wouldn't want to see Avery for a while. And sure! I could have Valerio develop some interest in Avery. If not, I've got other guys in the gang, too. Oof, poor Avery.)

Valerio was kind enough to turn his back on the girl once she changed, and wouldn't turn around until she had spoken, taking it as she had finished. He'd look over her. olive green eyes narrowing almost playfully at her teary questions. "You're in your new room. You'll be here a while. Me? My name is Valerio." He almost seemed quite happy that she asked who he was. "We want a little something from your family, that's why you're here. You didn't do anything other than have the misfortune of being born into a wealthy family. Otherwise, it's just you. Your family is fine for now until they realize their little girl is gone."

Valerio began to wander around the room and look around, seemingly surveying her current surroundings before more questions popped up. "You've meet Otto before, we just call him that here. Zoticus is pretty uncommon, and uncommon names are easier to pick out. Each one of us has a common name. I'm Val out in public." He said with a small grin, soon looking back to Avery. "I told you, it's your room. You're in the base of the Rattlesnakes...hm... you may not know it, but the Rattlesnakes is a pretty prominent gang around these parts." He seemed to finish looking and come back near her, and if she let him get close, he'd take her chin and turn her gaze up to him. His hand was rough. "Your bodyguard will be here soon, he just had to take care of some other business. He's probably on his way right now. You need to calm yourself down, pigeon."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:25 pm

(Hahaaaa poor her, but she's surrounded by a gang, it is what it is. Plus it creates drama, and I live for it lolll. I wouldn't ming it if your threw in a few a few other guys in, too!!!)

"N-New room? I-I have to LIVE here?" Avery choked over her words as she eyed the strange man in front of her, still utterly confused as he continued to speak. "What exactly do-do you want? I-I- I'll give it to you, and then I can be free?" At the mention of her family, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'm not little. I'm seventeen. Almost eighteen, and they're not gonna care when they realise their "little" girl is gone. They've never cared for me, and never will. I don't have a "family."

She retorted, suddenly defensive. At the mention of Zoticus, her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped in slack, surprise. After all this time, everything seemed to connect, and she noticed why he behaved so strangely as he did. "B-But I thought he was my bodyguard... N-Not some-uh, some gang member.." She seemed to pale considerably, considering the fact that she had shared so much information with a man she didn't truly know.

As he approached her, she remained still, her eyes wide before she quickly stepped away and ran to the door, attempting to open it, panicking again as she realized it was still locked. "C-Can I leave? I pr-promise, I'm not worth anything.. No one wants me, and I won't do you any good." Another tear ran down her cheek as she paced back and forth, pausing once more to try the door, with no prevail.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me