Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:24 pm

“You think I should hate you because you look like someone I used to know?” Zoticus asked, a brow risen slightly. “You seem much too hard on yourself, Avery.” He shook his head. It did bother him in the beginning, how close she looked to Miranda. In ways, it was like revisiting his past. It still was, but things were different. Avery was not Miranda and never would be, and he saw differences between the two, from what he still recollected of his previous person of interest. And he was different as well, not some naive child. He was experienced, yes, add knew what to look for. If Miranda were to see him again she’d notice he had changed… and wouldn’t be so easily fooled the second time around. Though he doubted he’d ever see Miranda again, for she had no interest. She never really did.

The tear that ran down her cheek was ultimately wiped off by a hand that cupped her cheek. His skin was slightly cool, but his palm was warm. “Your statement only worries me more… But I cannot make your decisions for you.” He gave with a sigh, his hand then leaving her cheek to reach up and pet the snake around his neck. A sigh was given as she spoke of his job and the movie. “Remember, this is trial and error. If you find that Brian is not someone you see yourselves spending the rest of your life with, you are easily able to break things off. If what you say is true, it should not hurt him any. Do not feel like you are cornered or forced to do something you don’t want.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:36 pm

“W-Well yeah. I can tell, you get this faraway look about you, like you wish you were somewhere in the past. I can’t help it. I always feel this stress. It won’t go away.” Avery swallowed hard as she looked up at him, blue eyes meeting even bluer ones. It was true, though. The amount of stress she had to live with from the moment she turned about ten was rather u holy for someone so young. Practically without a mother like figure in her life, she had to almost raise herself.

“If you were me.. Then, what would you do? I can’t help but feel cornered to go out with him. Don’t you see? Our families have planned this, put it together piece by piece, down to the finest wire. He might genuine.y have feelings for me, but it’s a money that they wish for so terribly badly. And my father likes his family, and Brian in general. If Brian doesn’t work out, he’s got brothers. Three of them.” She grimaced, and closed her eyes. “All of which are over the age of twenty. I don’t want to make people upset, because when I do, I always get the consequences. People have to be happy around me. If they aren’t, someone gets angry and it’s taken out on me. Every time. Here’s the reason I don’t spend a lot of time around dad. He’s got anger issues.” She pulled the hoodie sleeve up, revealing a scar on her arm, almost from her shoulder down to her wrist, like a knife cut. “He got angry… It’s taken years to heal, and now I sorta just stay away from him, do as I say.”

She remained quiet for a moment. “I don’t like being the doll in the situation. There’s not much I can do.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:43 pm

"I will admit, there are times I am transported to the past when I am around you. Most of my memories of Miranda are bittersweet, but you are not her. Sometimes, though, when I see you in the light of the sun, where your eyes shine brightly... I am reminded of her." He breathed out a sigh as Charlotte snuggled against the space under his chin. "But it's not always. I tend to have much on my mind these days. Nevertheless, I apologize for making things uncomfortable on your part."

Her question had him tilting his head. "There is a difference between you and I; I am not swayed by peer pressure. I tend to be more selfish when it comes to my own happiness, and so I would not be afraid to turn whomever wants me down if all they want is money my family owns. If they want money they should work for it." He huffed in indignation, only to raise a brow as the conversation went back to Brian's family... and the options she would have if she did not go with him. "Do you not desire to go with someone of an older age?" He was over twenty... yet she, in a very round-a-bout way, expressed some interest in him. Nevertheless, as she spoke of consequences and showed him a scar on her person, his continence immediately changed. His eyes hardened and his body stiffened. Even Charlotte seemed to notice as she peaked out from his chin to look and see what had gotten him to move. He was silent for a moment as he just eyed her scar, a frown upon his features and his eyes like ice, cold and hard. Nevertheless, he looked back up to her after a moment. "Now I understand why you seemingly walk on eggshells when it comes to nearly every matter. I apologize for my ignorance." He placed his book upon his lap. "...I wish there was something I could do." Well, there was something that he could do, but it really depended on when it would happen. He still had to hear from his gang, not that she knew.

Dunno if you’d want to time skip or anything after this conversation xD unless you want to rp the movie ordeal. Up to you! I’d love to hear your thoughts ouo))
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:29 pm

Avery nodded, seeming to go quiet as she absorbed what he said, listening to every single word he spoke. “Well I’m sorry for causing your nostalgia. It’s not on purpose, I promise. I’ve never met this Miranda girl before, although my sister is friends with her, I’ve never met her. I don’t meet hardly any of Scarlett’s friends. But then again, I do make a point to avoid them.” She smiled sheepishly, a little embarrassed as she spoke. “You didn’t make things uncomfortable. Now you know how I feel. It’s incredibly hard for me to not succumb to peer pressure. Entirely way too hard. Not that I care what other people think, but everyone around here takes their anger out in different ways.”

She held her breath for a moment before replying. “I don’t care about the age. Age is a number. Personality and who the person is and their personality is what’s so important. Looks and physical abilities are just a plus.” She sighed quietly as she looked up at him. “I just try to be careful. I don’t want to have to go to the hospital again to get sewn up just because Dad got mad over something dumb.”

(Oh yeah! We can! That’s fine, I think a timeskip to the movie would be good!)
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:34 pm

"Nostalgia is not a negative feeling, Avery. There is nothing to be sorry over." Although, as she mentioned never meeting Miranda, he could only tilt his head. "Well, for all we know, perhaps this Miranda your sister knows is a different girl, if you do not know her. Miranda is not an uncommon name." He had heard many with her name before, although often times even the name sent him into a flurry of undesired emotions and flashbacks. It had taken quite some time to get to where he was now, where her name did not make him so much as blink.

"I am your bodyguard, Avery. I will protect you from any who intend to harm you, even if it is my own employer. He knows such things are wrong, and I will not stand idly by." For all Zoticus new, he may regret hiring him at some point, if he were to witness his temper that Avery had mentioned. "But I digress. This is a heavier topic I would much rather leave for another time and another place. For now, we should probably proceed to get you ready for your movie night, hmm?" He finally placed his book on his nightstand, a bookmark in between the pages. He paused a moment before reaching over to gently squeeze her shoulder. "That is, if you still wish to go. If you do not want to, I can try to assist in creating an excuse." For all he knew, she may no longer want to go with Brian. He was still unsure of how he felt, having an inkling of what she may or may not feel for him. Part of him wanted to brush it off, think it was just some thing she said in the heat of the moment, something she didn't mean... but he couldn't see Avery doing that with her personality unless, perhaps, she felt cornered. He was not cornering her in the slightest... but it still left him confused and unsure. Perhaps they could both just think on what was said for now and carry on with life as they knew it.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:48 pm

“I-I know, but I can’t help but feel sorry. You shouldn’t have been treated so poorly in your previous experiences, and itll affect your mindset moving into the future and everything.” Avery sighed, her tone completely honest as she spoke, her voice delicate and soft. “I suppose it is possible that Miranda could be someone different then who I’m thinking of, but it’s possible that we’re thinking of the same girl. It doesn’t really matter either way. Scarlett tends to make sure her friends steer clear of me. I’m a “nuisance”.” She rolled her eyes and untangled herself from the throw blanket. “I know you’re right, but I can’t help it. He’s got such a bad temper, I feel cornered. I’m not sure what to do whether to listen to my conscience, or to him. It’s difficult.” She started to slid off of the bed.

“I don’t want to go, but i feel obligated. Maybe I’ll get to know Brian a little bit better, and then once I’m sure he’s not THE ONE, then I’ll let him know where we stand. I’m sure he won’t enjoy it, but it’s part of life.” The girl sighed quietly. “I suppose I’ll go, and keep my distance, I don’t want to give him the wrong message. Other then the fact that some people always utilize my friendliness as something other then me just being kind, I’m hoping he won’t take advantage of me without me realising it. It’s happened more then once before, and I didn’t know, couldn’t tell in the slightest.” She sent him a pouty look before trudging out of the room.

“Won’t take me long to get ready, give me about seven minutes.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:14 pm

"What has happened has happened, Avery. You do not need to fret over it, especially when it is myself you are worrying over. You should be worrying more about yourself." Zoticus mentioned with a shake of his head. He was quiet as she spoke of the mystery Miranda that was friends with her sister, though her last comment mentioned by her own sister had him rolling his eyes right along with her. "Perhaps it is for the best, since she is much more of a nuisance than you, by the sound of it. I imagine her friends are the same." He uttered coldly, soon watching as she left the bed.

He was quiet for some time more as she spoke of her plans for the evening, and soon he just nodded before he, too, rose from his bed and gently peeled the little snake off from around his neck. "I will be there to keep an eye on both of you, but you in particular. If you find something you dislike and need me, you are free to do so. I am at your beckoning call." He wandered to Charlotte's cage and gently placed her back inside, shutting the top afterwards and teasing a button loose near his collar. Once she trudged out of his room he went to his closet to pick out his work clothes. "I'll be ready when you are," was what he had called back to her. They'd be off to the movie theater when finished, and he'd be taking his car... unless she'd rather walk, which he would oblige.

Nevertheless, Brian would be in the theater lobby waiting for her... not so much her bodyguard but he supposed it was a given.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:16 am

Avery huffed slightly as she nodded in agreement, although she didn’t want to agree. Stepping inside her room, she changed, and reluctantly met him back in the hall. “I don’t want to do this… Wanna walk, or drive? I’m letting you choose, since we always do what I want to do.” She smiled gleefully, content with the fact that he couldn’t twist her words, it was completely up to him.

Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:13 pm

Zoticus was waiting outside of her room by the time she had finished, leaning against the wall with his arms folded and his shades upon his eyes once more. Seemed he was already ready to leave. He wore his usual attire, black shirt and dress suit, white dress shirt and black shoes. He looked over Avery once she revealed herself, and once she spoke, a frown painted itself upon his face, seemingly disliking having her allow him to pick. He didn't really care, either way, though. "How far is the theater from here?" He inquired. "If it's a long walk, we can take my car. If it's not, we could probably walk. I know you dislike cars, anyway." He gave with a shrug. In the end, it really just depended where the theater was... and if she was comfortable in a vehicle. That would determine things as well.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:07 pm

“It’s about a block and a half to the movie theatre.. beside a busy road..” Avery swallowed thickly, and rubbed the palms of her hands onto her pants, her nerves suddenly becoming apparent. “It’s up to you. I’ll be fine either way, it’s not too far. We can walk, since that’s what you seem to prefer?” She looked up st him, her eyes meeting his in a curious manner. “I-I just don’t wanna get hit by a car..” The girl stammered slightly as she admitted her fear. “Like that one time before.. I don’t want it to happen again.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me