Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:45 pm

(Noice! I'll throw in some more soon.)

Valerio looked surpisingly calm as she began to choke on her words. He shrugged at her question. "What we want is simple: money. Lots of it... I doubt your daddy gives you very much. By the sound of what Otto's told us, it only seems to be the case in very special circumstances." He said casually, soon flashing her a smooth smile. "You're little to me, pigeon. I'm much taller than you. And we'll see about that. Your family will say something, I'm sure." Although it really was a toss up, from the intel Zoticus had relayed...

Her surprise with Zoticus had Valerio quite content, for some reason. His face was quite happy, in a sneaky sort of expression. "He's played bodyguard before. He's pretty good at it, too. He's a bit higher than me on our food chain, but that's just because the leader's a friend of his uncle's, who founded the gang." Valerio rolled his eyes at this, clearly unhappy about the difference.

He watched like a cat watched a mouse as she ran for the door, and just stood there and watched as she tried to open it. "There's five locks there, sweetheart. You're not leaving." He said in almost a teasing tone, soon sauntering over to where she was by the door. "We'll see. As far as I can see, you're a walking diamond. If your parents don't vouch for you, then who knows? Maybe someone else will."

Suddenly another voice called through the doors. "Val? Stop teasing her already! Dinner's soon and I'm starving!"
"Ah, shut up and be patient, Richie! I'm almost done." Val barked back, soon looking down at the girl.
"If you're good, I'll bring you back some dinner, too. Amber makes a mean tatertot casserole." He purred. "What do you say?"
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:08 pm

Crossing her arms over her chest, she shook her head, still upset. "It doesn't matter, he's not gonna do anything about it. You don't seem like you need any money, all you'll waste it on is tattoos and steroids." Avery looked up at him, trying to pull an angry and intimidating stature. Her shorter height didn't help as much.

"Sounds like Zoticus really didn't want me, nor did he even want to be friends, acquaintances. I uh-well- never-mind. Not important. B-Before? Theres been-been other girls, other then me? This-This is all routine for him?" A pout threatened her lips and tears welled up in her eyes before she blinked them back, realizing where she was, and what she was doing.

"Ah-uh, no. You're not leaving until you let me out. Because I don't deserve to be locked up in here like someone's doll. I never did anything to you, I shouldn't be here. I'm not hungry. And I don't have to be good for you. I can do whatever I want." She stomped her foot, and leaned against the door, determined to have her way.

"There's nothing you could do that would make me change my mind."

(Ok!!! Sounds good!!)
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:33 pm

"Ouch, I'm hurt, Avery," Valerio said with feigned sadness, placing an arm on his chest. "Judging me before you know me? I may have a tattoo here and there but I wouldn't stoop so low as to do steroids. It's not always like that, you know."

Her reaction to Zoticus just had Valerio smirking. "A couple girls he's done bodyguard work for, although he never seemed to get so attached to any of them as much as he did you. He's usually very professional, you know... and after Amanda, he's been especially closed up. You managed to open him up a little. Kudos to you." He mused. "Otherwise most of the time he's doing other undercover jobs. We usually hold well on our own but when we need the cash, we can always cash in on some of our field workers, if you catch my drift. But it seems like ol' Zoticus might have ended up breaking a heart, and of a cute little girl no less! Don't worry, pigeon. I've never broken any heart~ You'll be safer with me."

Valerio's expression changed to something akin to boredom upon seeing her become defiant. "Life isn't always fair, so that's why you're here. But if you want to play that way, I can always tie you back up again... unless you want me to stay with you for a while?" A mischievous look crossed his face before he knocked on the door twice. "Ey, Richie! I'll be staying with the girl. Bring me back something, will ya?"

"You sure, Val?"
"Yeah, I'm sure. Be back here in twenty!"
"I'll try!" The sound of footsteps began to fade away. The guard was gone from his post, but another was in with her. He soon made himself comfortable on a chair nearby. It was glued to the floor. "Looks like you've got a new roommate... at least until you let me out. But hey, you can change us up anytime~ There are plenty of folks here that would love to see that pretty face."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:45 pm

“Not sorry. You don’t look like someone who would know how to manage money well.” Avery rolled her eyes and resumed her spot by the door, not seeming to realize what she was accidentally implying.

At the mention of Zoticus, she seemed to pale again, and turned away from him to try and pry the door open again.
“Y-Yeah. Kudos to me. I guess. Wh-Why you? I’m sure you’ve got a wife.. and kids.” She turned around and sent him a disgusted look. “And, I don’t know you, you could-well never mind. This is a bad as it gets.” Avery swallowed hard as the mention of the ropes was brought back up.

“Y-You know what, that’s okay, ropes aren’t necessary… No violence.” Still attempting to open the door, she pulled, pushed, tried whatever she could-(she had tried the windows before with no such luck,) “Th-That’s not what I meant.. Just t-take me with you I don’t want you in here… with me..” She muttered, trying to kick at the door. After another twenty minutes of trying to get the door to unlock, or open, she dropped to the floor, all of her tears cried, and too tired to do much of anything else.

“Just kill me now. I’m not worth alive. Stop saying I’m pretty. It’s not true. That’s my sister. Not me.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:28 pm

Valerio just kept the frown. "You shouldn't say things like that when you don't understand the situation. If you knew, I'm sure you'd think differently." He wouldn't say anymore on the matter.

"Me? Naw. I don't have a wife, and I don't have kids. Though I wouldn't mind either one of those. I'm only twenty-four. I just look a little old for my age, that's all." He said with a shrug, content to watch her from his chair.

The mention of him taking her with him had him shaking his head. "Too late for that sweetheart. Richie already went to the mess hall, and there's no one else outside. I mean... I'm sure I could take you there myself, and hold you if necessary, but do I really want to? You tell me. What's the point in bringing you there if you ain't hungry, anyway?"

"Awe, no need to say such nasty things, pigeon. Papa will come for you, I'm sure. And if not, well... who knows? Maybe the boss'll have pity on you and let you go, but I don't know how this will pan out. No one really does. Not even you. Things could change."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:28 am

“Oh I think I understand these matters perfectly fine.” Avery siphoned from her vantage point on the floor, slowly starting to become sleepy. “Plus, I don’t think you understand the situation either. It’s a free world, freedom of speech is a thing, you know.”

With a sigh, she shook her head. “Nope. Don’t you dare. I just want out. Not near you, I don’t even know you. You’re still a stranger. The point is, so I can leave this room, and see what this place is like, if I’m gonna be here for a long period of time. My dad’s not gonna come for me. He never really truly loved me, and probably never will. Doesn’t matter. I’m not exactly worth any love or affection.” She sighed again, and closed her eyes, dozing off into sleep.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:13 am

Valerio's gaze narrowed. "You sure are stubborn. Fine. Pretend like you know what's going on." He wasn't too happy about this, but if she was going to be that way, then he'd let her. Besides, it looked like she was going to fall asleep anyway.

He was quiet otherwise, and watched her as she talked to herself. He wasn't really listening by the time she fell asleep, and soon he just rose from the chair, shaking his head. "I don't see what Otto sees in you... but you sure are cute." He murmured, soon coming over to pick her up and bring her to her bed. He'd cover her up and throw the ropes off to the side before wandering back to his seat. He'd have to wait until Richie came back.

When he did he was allowed out, and when she'd wake up, she'd find some leftover casserole on her table, covered to keep it warm. It also appeared a window on the door was opened. If she looked she'd be able to see another young man and a young woman near her door, seemingly guarding it. Looked like the two were have some sort of conversation, but were quiet enough about it to where she could barely here.

"You think boss'll..."
"I don't... he said he'd... tonight."
"Really? Isn't... too..."
"...Not. What... gonna do with..."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed May 01, 2024 2:31 am

After a few hours, Avery woke up, the scent of food rousing her. Before sliding off of the bed, she looked about the room, checking about as to whether anyone was nearby. Once she noticed that she was completely alone, she swiftly ate about half of the food that was provided, quickly losing her appetite once she was awake, and realizing where she was. The food was good, but she wasn't feeling it.

Silently making her way towards the door, she remained still, trying to listen in on their conversation. After realizing she couldn't hear a single word, she tried the door handle again, but with no luck. Too short to reach the window, she tried the door again. After messing with the door a few more times, she accepted her fate. She was locked up, and wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. With a dejected sigh, the girl flopped down onto the bed, laying on her back as she looked up at the ceiling.

Avery didn't have the slightest clue as to what time it was, what day it was, or even where she was, obviously. But she knew all well that there was no was she was leaving this place.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 am

It would be a few hours after she had flopped on the bed that the door would unlock again, revealing a gaggle of people. One of them were holding handcuffs. Valerio was among them, and the only familiar face.

"Hello hello, little pigeon. I hope you enjoyed your dinner~" He gave with a wink before glancing over the folks with him. "Looks like it's your time to shine. We're going to send a lovely little video to your parents and you're the star. We'll be part of it, too. I suppose I better introduce you."

"This is Richie." Richie was a strong looking young man with dark brown hair and bright yellow eyes that appeared almost dog-like in nature. His face was soft and almost welcoming as he flashed her a smile... as if she wasn't stuck in her current situation right now.
"Then here's Theo." The man had black hair with deep brown eyes. He was shorter, but somewhat stockier. He didn't offer any sort of greeting or change in facial expression.
"Then there's Mo." Mo was a much younger boy, who appeared much closer to Avery's age. He was small and thin, with almost prune-colored hair and electric blue eyes. He appeared shy.
"Finally, we have Cat." Cat was the only girl with the gaggle, but she appeared no less frail because of it. She was a strong young woman with warm brown hair and strikingly pale pink eyes. She was also the one holding the handcuffs. She just nodded to Avery.

"We're here to take you to the boss for your photo shoot. I hope you come willingly. Fighting us isn't exactly fun, honey." Valerio cooed.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed May 08, 2024 9:02 am

Took Avery a moment realize what exactly was going on. Turning an even lighter shade of white, she scrambled to sit up, but she was tangled in the blankets. After struggling to unwound everything from around her, she slipped off of the bed, and started to move backwards, partially not exactly paying attention of his introductions. It didn’t matter who they were, because she was outta there. After eyeing the others, she looked about the room, and checked door, which could possibly be unlocked, now that they were all in here.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she leaned against the wall, not before realising the wall wasn’t behind her, she stumbled backwards a few steps until she leaned against the wall, in a rather clumsy manner. “N-No. I’m NOT coming with any of you. And you’re not touching me, either.” Despite her angered, and surprisingly paled condition, she wasn’t going to give in.

A few moments before, she had felt terribly dizzy. Maybe that was a normal thing, but regardless, she didn’t feel good. It had been longer than 24 hours that she hadn’t had her regular medicine. “I’m not going with you. There’s no way you’ll make me come with you. Your boss can go screw himself. He’s not coming near me.” Seems as if Zoticus had completely left her mind.

“Actually, neither of you are going to touch me. Not even her.” She gestured to Cat. Surprisingly, for being kidnapped, the only injuries she suffered from were the bruised wrists. Other than that, she looked clean, and smelled of her regular scent, strawberries. It wasn’t odd, as she had always been a sanitary and clean person.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me