Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:45 am

Zoticus remained with her the entire time, Brian also remaining nearby. Once the paramedics did come, Brian seemed relieved, while Zoticus was on alert.

"I do not know where she went. The woman who dialed mentioned what had happened to me, but I have not seen her afterwards." He gave with a shrug, soon looking to the girl he still held in his arms. The question concerning the ride had both men thinking, although Zoticus only got a moment to think before he had to witness the gesture that the man before him had made on Avery. His eyes narrowed behind the dark glasses. "I'll come with." And as if to make it even more known, Zoticus pulled Avery closer to his chest.

That seemed to peeve Brian a little, and the younger man quickly quipped, "I'll come, too." The two gave each other a look before looking back to the paramedic. Zoticus would keep his arms about Avery, all the while Brian just kept to himself. Both men stood, ready and waiting.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:08 pm

The man opened his mouth to speak, but immediately clamped it shut. “Alright. Follow me out the back door. The ambulance is waiting out back. If you wish to drive separately, or stay with the girl, let me know.’ His long strides brought them to a set of double doors, which he pushed open, making sure they were open wide enough for them to get through. There, with its lights flashing, sat the ambulance, its doors open, ready in case supplies were needed.

“Climb in the back, and I’ll let Kesha know we’re good to go.” He began to shut a few compartments before he turned to looked at him. “Don’t touch anything. Please.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:40 am

The two men followed the paramedic to the ambulance and Zoticus winced at the blaring lights. While the shades help in the regard, it was very little in comparison to such powerful lights. The two climbed in and both seemed to nod in unison at he man's comment, as well as when he had asked them not to touch anything.

Brian got comfortable, leaning back a bit and pulling out his phone, beginning to type something up on it. What it was, Zoticus didn't quite care. He kept his arms about Avery, looking over her from time to time. Now that they were in better light, she did look rather pale. At least she was breathing. He could feel each breath she took, and just knowing she was breathing was enough to put him at ease. However, he'd be even more at ease once she was awake, conscious and at home, talking with him again... away from Brian.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:08 am

Almost all at once, Avery inhaled sharply before her misty blue eyes opened, a panic-stricken expression painted across her features. “H-Huh? What’re we doing here? Is someone sick?” She started to panic again, the realization of being in an ambulance seeming to set in rather quickly. Trying to sit up, the girl paused as she felt dizzy. Reaching out for something firm to hold, she grabbed his shoulder, her eyes meeting Zoticuss’. “A-Are you here for me? Wh-What did I do?” She choked and stammered over her words, utterly terrified, her previous anxiety still where it was before she had passed out.

Her expression remained pale, her hands trembling. Maybe the date hadn’t been the best idea. So far, she’d avoided Brian. His presence itself made her nervous, as if he didn’t know what he was doing. The vibe and aura she received from him at the moment was different from what she felt the night before. He seemed different, not necessarily in a good way.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:47 pm

The suddenness of her movements had Zoticus’s grip about the girl tighten, but only for a moment before he realized that she was responsive. He was about to respond to her before he felt her shuffle in his arms, and he nearly held onto her tighter as she moved. With how close her face was to his, Avery would likely be able to see the color of his eyes behind his glasses before he shook his head. “Please, rest Avery. Yes… we are here for you.” He began to explain. “I came looking for you when a—“

“Avery!” Brian exclaimed, the aura she once perceived dying and being replaced with the same he had before; well-meaning and oblivious. The mask was placed back on. He reached out to touch her, but the look Zoticus shot him was enough to make him shrivel back. “I’m so glad you’re okay! Your bodyguard found you in the bathroom out cold!”

A soft grumble came from the man that Avery would more than likely feel more than hear with her close proximity. “A woman came from the women’s bathroom, saying you were in a corner, unresponsive. I had no choice but to go in and retrieve you while the woman called the paramedics. You were unresponsive until now.” He paused a moment, a frown gracing his face. “The paramedic that arrived mentioned you looked like you were lacking certain vitamins. Have you not eaten well?” His voice became soft at that last question. Now that he thought about it, the only time he saw her eat was this morning.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:15 pm

“Y-Yeah. I’m fine. Don’t worry.” Avery sent Brian a wry and rushed smile before she stood up straight and backed away towards the door. “I-I uh, I need to leave. Thanks for your concern everyone, but I’m completely fine.” She stammered, and continued to back away towards the door until she reached behind her, quietly fumbling with the doorknob before dashing outside into the hallway, which was relatively empty for such late of an hour. Bouts of dizziness affected her vision slightly as she stumbled down the hall, anxious to get home. Away from the strange machines, needles, and everything that she viewed a threat to her life, her well-being.

“What-What did I do to deserve this.” She sobbed, her curly honey blonde hair bobbing lightly as she took a right turn, unsure of her whereabouts. After assuming she’d found a quiet place, she successfully found a closet, which was just barely large enough for two people, where she settled herself in. Her knees pulled to her chest, her forehead rested against them, she tried to contemplate and think, but everything was jumbled.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:36 am

Once she ran off, Zoticus got up and ran after her, following her from a distance where as Brian seemed to just give up at this point. He picked up his phone and began calling for his ride...

Meanwhile, Zoticus frowned once Avery shut herself in a closet, and soon she'd hear a knocking upon the door. "Avery, please. You can't keep hiding like this." He commented, worry stringed in his voice. He stood there for a moment before breathing out a sigh. "We shouldn't have come." This was a mess... a big mess. And he blamed himself for it. He should've been more aware of her physical appearance, more aware of her eating habits. Even though he was just a bodyguard, he was her friend, right? Friends kept an eye on each other...
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:43 pm

“I-I can’t be around Brian. No one’s ever gonna like me if I always act like this, i overthink things, and screw it all up." Avery gently pushed the door open with her foot, allowing him in enter. Of course, there wasn’t much room, but he’d fit. “I wish I wasn’t a people pleaser. I feel like I’m being a bad person, avoiding Brian.” She looked up at him, tired tears streamed down her face. “I don’t understand what’s wrong with me… I felt completely fine until then.”

The poor girl swallowed hard before fighting a yawn. ‘I feel like I’m not good enough for anyone.. If I ever do find someone, I’ll be lucky. Gods, I feel dizzy. Did they poke me with needles or something?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:54 am

Once the closet was pushed open, Zoticus frowned a moment before coming in, closing it behind him, thinking that she wanted more privacy, and yet wanted someone else around. Although it sure was cramped in here, and he wasn't near as short as she was. As she continued on, however, he'd listen. "You are learning through this situation, Avery. It is uncomfortable, but necessary." He murmured. He could not see the tears running down her face in this darkness, but he was certain he could imagine she would be crying in a situation like this.

"Is that what you want? To find 'someone'?" He inquired. It honestly looked like she was being pushed upon everyone, and yet he vaguely remembered earlier that she had, at some point, mentioned being content as she was currently. Yet... she seemed like she wanted a companion of the romantic variety. "If that is what you desire, I'm sure you'll find someone eventually, someone who will show you that you are better than 'good enough'." Her question took his mind elsewhere, though, and he tried to recollect what the paramedic did. "I don't believe he gave you anything. I was near you the entire time." He recalled nothing, but his memory was not perfect. "Do you want to go home? I believe Brian left. There is no point in staying here any longer."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:28 pm

The poor girl couldn’t sort her thoughts. She seemed overwhelmed, and unsure. While she appreciates the single life, part of her longed for that other being. Someone to share a future with, someone she easily bonded with. A soulmate, of course. Someone she didn’t have to worry about the other cheating. Someone she could trust. After a few more moments, she seemed to pull herself together before standing shakily. “I-I, I just don’t know. I want someone special, I don’t have friends, I’m all by myself almost all the time.”

She sobbed, and held onto the shelf which held different supplies. “I don’t want Brian to be my friend just because he wants to date me. I want it to be genuine. Real.” Her misty blue eyes met his. “I guess you’re right, but it’s a struggle. Especially now. I’d absolutely love it if we could go home. And please, don’t tell Dad about any of this. I don’t want him knowing.” She stepped towards him, wrapping her arms around his torso in another hug.

A quiet sigh of relief could be heard as she relaxed, her tears slowing. “I’m sorry to drag you through everything. This is my fault.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me