Lion Island rp 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lion Island rp 1x1

Postby Alpha* » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:46 am

Talisman

The piebald lion chuckles soundlessly, and standing gently buts his head against the adolescents shoulder. *I think it's naptime.* is explained, *you seem tired, *

--->>

Fallen

Blue eyes watch carefully as he is spoken to, "your mother is right." But it isn't something he's familiar with, he's always been pushed to try harder, go further. Is that the difference between being raised as family (loved) and being a means? He doesn't know. But, who is he to go against IceHearts wishes? "If that is what you choose."

--->>

Omen/ Prophecy

Those green eyes light with hope that he'd be cared for too when her tongue brushes against his fur. Then, he smiles at the ground and slowly flicks his tail to allow the cub he'd rescued to play. Is this lioness really her mother?

Prophecies tiny paws stretch for the dark tail tip, a mini snarl across her muzzle as she plays. But then she's being cleaned and it's so hard to focus-

--->>

BloodMoon

She rubs her head against her mates and rumbles something like a purr. "You're right, it is good practice. " is admitted, then, slowly she nods. "Alright, BrownLeaf, I'm ready." Would she love the sky more than the water?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:15 pm

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger- too young for mate- too young yet for cubs- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Talisman and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female listened as Talisman spoke to his son. "Ah...sorry if I made him tired," she said. She seemed to think it was her fault, as they'd kept playing. She was the seeker this time, so she wondered if she was the reason he'd gotten tired.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Iceheart

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female watched all of them now. She smiled a feline smile as she licked him. "You're a very good boy," she said, then wondered. He'd seemed like he wanted to ask or say something, but he hadn't. So she said "Omen...do you want to be my cub? Like...Id adopt you, so Talisman would be your adoptive dad. That would make Flightpaw your adoptive brother." She then looked to Ice and the smaller cub again.

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: Talisman, Blazefeather

The lighter colored cub sighed as he looked to his dad and the older cub. "I...it's not your fault...Blazefeather," he said to her. He then looked to his dad and huffed out a breath. "Fine...lets go back to mom," he said to his dad, and shook himself a bit.

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine: BlueShine, BlueStar, Shining- crush: nope- mate: Blood Moon- wants cubs if it's at all possible, or even if he has to adopt them that would be fine- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male smiled a feline smile at the female. His mate, the new queen, he was very happy about everything. He purred as she rubbed her head on him. He nodded and said "Yeah," then stretched out his wings a bit.

(Eh heh, I don't really know how to do this. Does she have wings yet, or does she have to grow them? If she has to grow them, he probably should just fly around with her on his back for now. To show her what it will be like)

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur and Prophecy (was stolen from her), wants more with Fallen if he wants- icicle creation- Tags: Omen, Prophecy, SunFlower

The white lioness purred and nuzzled the cub a bit. She was very careful about it, considering just how small Prophecy was. She was so glad to have her daughter back. She then licked her a few more times, before stopping. She watched as Omen flicked his tail at the cub. She smiled a feline smile.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- cub- Iceheart, Prophecy- no power- Tags: Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at him. The blue eyed white cub nodded, saying "Yeah, she's very smart. Probably because she said her own parents taught her a lot. We learn from our parents and other adults, which makes us smarter. That's what she's always telling me," he said. He slid down off the rock or stump.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:18 pm

Fallen

The male lion gently nuzzles the cubs' shoulder, and watches as Whitefur slides from the small (to him) boulder; "I am proud of you," he says - words he barely remembers hearing about himself. "Proud of you trying to better yourself, of pushing yourself and proud that you're willing to learn."

----

Talisman

Those strange eyes turn on BlazeFeather and FlightPaw, and he frowns a moment before speaking to both of them. *you don't, WE don't, have to rest, if you don't want to.* there's a pause before he taps Blaze with one paw, *I'm more than happy to play with you some more.*

---

Omen

The young male swallows the emotions he doesn't feel he should get to feel. But those green eyes widen and turn on Sunflower for a moment, surprised and hopeful; they want him?? "Okay. " Is squeaked shyly, not sure he'd fit in. Is this a joke? A game? The chocolate cub nods, "y-yes please."

---

Prophecy

That tiny albino she-cub reaches up and bats at her mothers' whiskers, miniscule claws gleaming in the light. Red eyes narrowed as she tries to stretch. "Mmmmaaa." Is growled quietly, but she doesn't notice as Omen turns and stares at her first almost-word.

----

BloodMoon

The lioness flicks her ears, almost uncertain; this is her mate. "W-whoa!" His wings are impressive, "your wings are gorgeous, " is murmured, "will... will mine be beautiful too?"

Her mind whispers cruel things but she tries to ignore it.

(How about immediately? And it takes from other weight?)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:02 pm

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger- too young for mate- too young yet for cubs- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Talisman and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female dipped her head a moment. She then raised it back up, saying "Okay. I think Flightpaw is definitely tired though, so we...you should return him to SunFlower. We shouldn't make him keep playing if he needs to rest," she said.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Iceheart

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female purred a bit. She smiled a feline smile as she sat up now. The cub was over with Iceheart now, so Sunflower could sit up now. She reached out a paw, putting it over him and pulling him close. She said "Then...you are my cub now. Mine and Talisman's, I'm sure he'll love having another son. He can teach you to hunt and whatever else, and he can teach Flightpaw too when he's older. Flightpaw already likes you, even if it seemed he was more focused on Prophecy."

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: Talisman, Blazefeather

The lighter colored cub looked at the other two, and shook his head. "I...she's right, I should probably go rest now...You two could keep playing, though, if you wanted to." When Blaze mentioned Talisman taking him back over to mama, he nodded to that.

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine: BlueShine, BlueStar, Shining- crush: nope- mate: Blood Moon- wants cubs if it's at all possible, or even if he has to adopt them that would be fine- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male purred again, and smiled a feline smile. "I'm glad you like them, even though they're just brown like the rest of me. Brown can be nice to look at, though. Oh, yours...will definitely be beautiful, just like you." Perhaps laying it on a bit thick. She was his mate, though, so he would speak to her like that.

(XD Kay Kay. Works for me. I also forgot white lions are albino...I'm going to have to change Ice's and White's eye colors, because I think White's at the age where the blue eyes would have changed anyway.

By weight, do you mean she has to carry something to get her wings to...form, or whatever? Or were you talking about something else?)

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur and Prophecy (was stolen from her), wants more with Fallen if he wants- icicle creation- Tags: Omen, Prophecy, SunFlower

The white lioness purred and nosed at Prophecy a bit. She laughed when the cub batted at her whiskers, her muzzle really. She blinked red eyes, so similar to her own cub's. The cub would likely look exactly like her when grown up. She already did, just much smaller. She said "Yes...little one, Prophecy?"

The gray ears went back a moment, shyly. He then shakes his head, as he looks up at the much bigger male, silently wondering. Will he be this big one day? He sure hopes so, it would be so cool to get to be that big one day. He says "Thank you, father." Then squeaks and says "I'm...sorry," as he isn't sure if he should be calling Fallen as his father. He's pretty sure Fallenstar and Iceheart had agreed to be mates. He blushes in embarrassment at his slip up, and looks down.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm

Fallen

He takes a breath and smiles that soft smile he reserves for those he loves and cubs in general. "It's okay," is said surprising himself, "you can call me that, if you want. Or dad." Blue eyes blink, "I don't mind." The healer runs his muzzle against WhiteFurs' side affectionately. "No need to be sorry. " Would he have led a different life if he'd been given such a chance?

---

Talisman

Tall nods his head, eyes meeting Blazes', then, just to her he speaks, *BlazeFeather it's alright to speak your mind with me.* He hesitates, *you're a daughter I've never had, I wouldn't hurt you. * And any lion or lioness who tried he'd harm. The male smiles faintly, not waiting for her reaction to her words and then turns to look at his son. *ready to go back, son? I can carry you, *

---

Omen

The male cub squeaks as he's pulled into the embrace, it's not something he's familiar with. His father, no, THAT LION, wasn't gentle. Green eyes peek up at Sunflower, and he offers a shy smile of his own. "Prophecy is pretty," is admitted, "she's really small.." His cheeks flush with embarrassment, he knows he's supposed to think girls are gross (but that BlazeFeather wasn't gross either..)

She'd love him? He'd have a brother and a father who'd love him? "T-t-the lion before?" Is asked about Talisman. "W-w-wah-" Omen swallows nervously, "was scary. " Would he be in trouble?

---

(I mean she'd appear to loose weight to have the wings sprout out of her body, and then get the weight back.) (Ah I was making Prophecy special with her albinism, so there's really no need to change them)

BloodMoon

Those pale gold eyes gleam with joy that he'd say such a thing, and her whole body is warm at the compliment. "I've always liked brown," she admits softly. "Like staying in a den in the winter, or the sunning rocks,"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:55 pm

The pretty and slender, still smallish female made a small sound. She didn't know if it worked the same way for her. However, in her head, she thought Fine...fine, I'll speak my mind. she hoped he got it, as she didn't want to say it out loud. Otherwise, Flight might question what she was talking about. She looked down at her paws a moment. He saw her as a daughter he'd never had? She smiled, then said "I'm sure you two will have a daughter one day!"

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female continued to purr. She held him now, and smiled a feline small. She lowered her muzzle, to lick him then nodded at him. "Of course she is, your like a father to her, or more like...a cousin I guess. Not that you're related to us, and we aren't related to each other. I mean...I'm not related to Ice. You could still call her aunt if you wanted to, or just...whatever. You found Prophecy and cared for her, though, so of course. Of course you think she's pretty. That's perfectly fine, and one day she'll be beautiful. She is...very small, but now that you two are here, she'll grow and so will you. Oh...Talisman is big and might seem scary, but he's actually very nice. He...can't talk, not like we do anyway. He has this power where he can talk to you mentally," she explained.

The lighter colored cub looked at the other two, and tilted his head. "Little sister?" he asked, as all he heard from Blazefeather was the thing about a daughter. He flicked his tail back and forth quickly. He then nodded to his dad, saying "Okay," and following after the bigger male.

The larger brown male purred again, and smiled a feline smile. "Well, that's really nice to hear, I've always thought it was more like mud...I guess it could be like the color of leaves or bark on trees, too. Anyway...do you want to get on my back, and see what it's like up in the air?" he asked.

(Ah Kay, makes sense. XD it's fine, I think white lions are albino anyway since its said to be rare. Like...white and black lions aren't natural. I guess I could keep their eyes blue, though. Hmm...coming from my post above, I kind of want to give Tal and Sunflower twin daughters. I don't know how often a female lion can have babies, though, and Flightpaw is literally only one month old now, though maybe I should change his age to two months old.)

The white lioness purred and nosed at Prophecy a bit. She laughed when the cub batted at her whiskers, her muzzle really. She blinked red eyes, so similar to her own cub's. The cub would likely look exactly like her when grown up. She already did, just much smaller. She said "Yes...little one, Prophecy?"

The gray ears perk a moment, and he nods at the bigger male. "Are you and mama...like, together now?" he asked. "I heard you two talking, well I saw you talking and you two seemed like you were maybe trying to be quiet. I can tell she really likes you, though." He shook his head a couple times. He then looked up at the much bigger male again. He lets himself purr as he looks at him, and crouches down then jumps at his tail. Before shaking himself off and walking beside him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:10 pm

Talisman

Though he's skinny he's skilled and after gaining BrownLeafs' trust he's second in command - basically at the same rank at Fallen, though he doesnt view himself as such. The piebald male mentally calls to his mate, *Ready for our son, Sunflower? He's pretty tired.* She hasn't yet spoken to him about adopting Omen, but he had seen she was busy before with new cubs. Then, BlazeFeather is agreeing with him and those eerie white eyes blink warmly at the adolescent. *Good, I'll take Flight back,* there's a sort of purr in his mental voice as he follows his son back. *and Blaze, if we never have a daughter you're daughter enough for me.* He'd always had a special interest in the wellbeing of cubs and adolescents whose parents were virtually nonexistent. He and Bloods' weren't good to them, abandoned them as soon as they were a month old! Their adoptive ones were worse. *maybe one day, son, you'll have a sister.. or a brother.. or both.*

(Blood and Tall are siblings) (Tal and Sunflower having twins would be so cute!)
----->>

Fallen

He pauses and looks at the cub he wishes was his, "your mother wishes us to be, but i... don't know how." Is admitted. Why is he spilling such a secret on the cub anyhow? "Or how to be a father." Blue eyes fix on Whitefur, but he's blushing hotly, "I.. I like her.. and you. "

--->>

Prophecy

She grins that milk tooth grin and then yawns sleepily, "mew," is agreed as she doesn't have any words besides 'Ma' in her head. Omen hadn't known how to teach another to speak, or walk, or anything, he'd been too young and too concerned with their survival - "Mew, Ma." The cub says again before yawning, red eyes squinting and she curls up. There is a single scratch down one of her sides, but unfortunately she'd gotten used to it hurting. Omen had tried--

--->>
Omen

Those green eyes flit to the cub he thinks of as his and back to IceHeart; Would he really get to be around her? "Shes... s-shes hurt, " the young cub murmurs, "we had to run from those, t-those things and we fell in a big hole in the ground-" is whispered shyly, "i.. I'm sorry. " Then his new mother is speaking to him at the chocolate cub is quiet, listening, "he looks like... like him.." Is tried to explain, voice shakey.

--->

BloodMoon

Her gold eyes flit to her new mates, she's honestly nervous to try. "Are.. are you sure you can carry me?" Is asked, "I wouldn't mind -"

(You care for some drama?)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:06 pm

The pretty and slender, still smallish female dipped her head a moment. She raised it back up after a moment. She felt shyness and a bit of embarrassment or such at that. Still, she nodded and said Okay...id be glad to call you dad, or uncle if anything. Her parents hadn't abandoned her, no...She just had no idea what had happened to them. They'd gone missing one night, together, having been hunting for the pride. None of the others seemed to know where the two had ended up.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and adopted Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Iceheart

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female looked towards her mate and son. Also, Blazefeather was over there with them. Yes, I'm ready, and...he and Omen could talk a little. Unless Flight is really tired, then I'll just make him sleep. We...I have something to tell you, also. She said these things to Talisman through the mental link. She watched a moment as he and the cub headed for her. She then looked to Omen, saying "I'm sorry..." and looked to Tal again. She wondered how much he really looked like Omen's father. "Is it...his fur, or just because he's a big male?" she asked. She wanted to know exactly. There really wasn't much they could do about either of those things...except having Tal stay low to the ground, maybe.

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen is adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: Talisman, Blazefeather

The lighter colored cub looked at the other two, and purred a bit. His tail flicked back and forth quickly a couple times. He nodded to the bigger male, and laughed happily. It was a child like sound, the sound of a cub, higher pitched than an adult. "I...maybe would like, I'll have to see. Would I...if she's a girl, I'd have to protect her, right?" he asks. He tilts his head as he seems to think on it. He then shakes his head, and walks back to his mother with the other lion, his dad.

The larger brown male purred again, and smiled a feline smile. "Of course I can carry you," he laughs, as he looks at her. "You aren't a male, so it's way easier to carry you. Even if you were a male, and we were...well, we probably wouldn't be mates then...but still. Even if you were a male, I'd still try and carry you. If we ever have sons, I'd carry them if they wanted to be. We'll have to carry the cubs on our backs at first, to teach them too. Now...come on up," he said, as he laid down so she could get across his back.

(Google says wild lions usually only mate every two years...We have Whitefur and Prophecy really close in age, though, so...should I make him a bit older, or nah? These aren't normal lions anyway. A website also said a female can get pregnant again four to six weeks after having a litter, but usually won't do that.

Also, cool, good to know that they're brothers. Yay, twins. Do you want to play one, or should I play both?

Third: depends what kind of drama...Lol, but sure, I assume it won't be too bad.)

The white lioness purred and licked the cub a couple times. She smiles a feline smile, and asks "Can you say...Ice?" She then sounds out each letter, just in case, as that may help. She'd heard some babies could mimic sounds, so she waits and sees. She immediately sees the wound and makes a small sound... "Did...your dad...did he do this, or did some hyenas or something?" she asks Omen. She then feels bad immediately. She's just brought up his dad again, and that feels bad...

The gray ears perk a moment, and he nods at the bigger male. "I...think all you really have to do is stick around her, and me. Like...and have cubs I guess, but...I don't know how that works. She says I'm too young to know anything like that..." Which is true, he's only a month or two old. He shakes his head, and smiles a feline smile. "Oh, you're already doing a good job of being a dad! You just feed us, and play with us, and teach stuff, and... watch out for us and stuff, I think."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me