Lion Island rp 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Lion Island rp 1x1

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:15 pm

Spirit and I off a previous rp

Thanks!

<<<--------------
Prompt:

A pride of lions lives on an island, formed like Warrior Cat's. At maturity lions and lionesses recieve a power that will help their pride. Those who lead are born with wings.

This is their life...

---------->>>

BrownLeaf; King
_______; Queen

Fallen; Healer

Sunflower; BroodMother
1) Omen
2) Flight

IceHeart; Broodmother
1) Whitefur
2) Prophecy

BloodMoon; Hunter and Guard

Talisman; Fighterand Guard

BlazeFeather; Adolescent and ___

-------->>

Omen and Prophecy

He squints those vibrant green eyes; why would anyone help him? Them. Why would some lioness want to feed his cub milk? Certainly none from his fathers' pride had wanted to help HIM when he was starving. And where is Prophecys' mom? The young male cub readjusts his paws and picks up the tiny albino she-cub, swallowing nervously. "A-are you s-sure that she... that she would help-p?" Is questioned around that too-soft fur.

But then there's a lioness and another male cub and he backs up a set of steps; HIS. "Hello." Is said slowly, as he'd only answered to not be rude, feeling protective of the cub he is holding- what does this cub think? Why does he stare at HIS cub? Those green eyes dart towards the broodmother and then away.

-----

BloodMoon

Her eyes widen at his acceptance and then her shoulders relax a bit; He had said yes! "Either way is fine by me," she agrees warmly- trying to convey acceptance but not exuberance. He just wants to keep the pride safe. Keep it intact. Not.. he's not interested in YOU BloodMoon, get a grip. is savagely thought to herself, even as she smiles at her paws. "Do you know how to swim?"

-----

FallenStar

The melanistic king smiles warmly, but shakes his head - as he isn't very good with emotions or social ques. "We are friends. " is agreed, not knowing that she has a crush on him. His paws are crossed infront of him, and white teeth flash in a sweet smile - he's ever been the sweet one. An ear flicks at the cubs - her cubs - outburst and he's listening for a reply.
Last edited by Alpha* on Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lion Island rp 1x1

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:53 pm

Alpha* wrote:Omen and Prophecy

He squints those vibrant green eyes; why would anyone help him? Them. Why would some lioness want to feed his cub milk? Certainly none from his fathers' pride had wanted to help HIM when he was starving. And where is Prophecys' mom? The young male cub readjusts his paws and picks up the tiny albino she-cub, swallowing nervously. "A-are you s-sure that she... that she would help-p?" Is questioned around that too-soft fur.

But then there's a lioness and another male cub and he backs up a set of steps; HIS. "Hello." Is said slowly, as he'd only answered to not be rude, feeling protective of the cub he is holding- what does this cub think? Why does he stare at HIS cub? Those green eyes dart towards the broodmother and then away.
-----

BloodMoon

Her eyes widen at his acceptance and then her shoulders relax a bit; He had said yes! "Either way is fine by me," she agrees warmly- trying to convey acceptance but not exuberance. He just wants to keep the pride safe. Keep it intact. Not.. he's not interested in YOU BloodMoon, get a grip. is savagely thought to herself, even as she smiles at her paws. "Do you know how to swim?"
-----

FallenStar

The melanistic king smiles warmly, but shakes his head - as he isn't very good with emotions or social ques. "We are friends. " is agreed, not knowing that she has a crush on him. His paws are crossed infront of him, and white teeth flash in a sweet smile - he's ever been the sweet one. An ear flicks at the cubs - her cubs - outburst and he's listening for a reply.

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, SunFlower and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother- crush: open- mate: open- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen and Propecy (if Omen let's her do so)- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Blazefeather, others

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female smiled a feline smile. She nodded her head, saying "Yes, you can always ask. If she...your cub needs milk, I'll nurse her if you'll let me." She nudged her own son a moment. She then looked to the cubs and adolescent a moment. She said "I'll give her the milk she needs by nursing her." She then wondered if he'd let her adopt the two of them. Shaking her head a couple times, she waited to hear his answer, and nodded at what Blazefeather said as well.

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy but who knows- too young for mate- too young for cubs- male x Flowerpetal- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: mom and her tags

The lighter colored cub moved his little wings a bit. He looked down at his paws then back up, listening as they spoke. He glanced between the older cub and younger cub, then mama and Blaze. He sighed as his mother nudged him...He realized he hadn't actually told the other his name. He took a breath, saying "My name...I'm Flightpaw but you can call me Flight. If...you want," he then quickly added. He said "Mama can definitely feed her, and... she's really cute..." he muttered that last part.

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: X- open for mate and cubs- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male smiled a feline smile as he looked upon her. He purred a small sound, then shook his head a couple times. "Of course I know how to swim," he said, a challenge or playfulness in his tone. He then tilted his head as he regarded her. "Do we need to swim to get somewhere? Or did you just want to play or cool off once we're done? I don't mind either way," he said to the lioness. He just wanted to know what the reason for her question was.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur

The white lioness watched him as he watched her. She shook her head as he spoke, saying "We...are friends. That's not really what I meant by what I said, though." She tilted her head as she regarded him, and wondered if she needed to spell it out for him. Would he want her to spell it out for him, even. She decided to just ask him, then. She asked "Do you...want me to tell you what I meant?" Looking to the cub, she said "Yes, yes, we can play...Fallen, would you like to play too?"

Whitefur- m- 1 month- cub- Iceheart- no power- Tags: mom, Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub sensed something from his mother, towards this male. He was glad they were getting along so well. He wondered if they'd get together, or whatever adults did, and if he might have siblings in the future.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:58 pm

FallenStar

His blue eyes are fixated on IceHeart, waiting for her to speak, but when she does.... it's just another question??? The male lions' whiskers twitch and he realizes that he's holding his breath. "Yes, I would like you to-" his reply is cut off by another query from the cub - her son. "Sure, we can play."

The ponderous beast rises to his paws, "what are we playing, Whitefur?" He repositions his oil-slick wings with a slight smile.

------>>

Omen / Prophecy

He hasn't expected the cubs mother to be right here! More to be someone they have to meet... he takes a step back, the wounds on his shoulders - scratches like wings - would scar, permanent reminders of his ex family. Reminders that he cannot trust any lion with HIS cub. Right? But these ones are nice. Are kind. Aren't they?? Green eyes narrow as he tries to hide his inner battle, between his fears and his hopes.

The albino cub mews sadly, her almost clear fur is stained with blood, plant matter and soil. And she's hungry too. Red eyes blink at the world around her before she softly wails.

The noises that she makes decide him; if nothing else than to help HER. "Will you... feed her?" Is asked around the fur hanging from his jaws. Omen swallows, "please. " He's unsure of if he wants the broodmother to take her. Or to touch her in general.

His already developing shoulders are tense as he makes the decision to watch this 'Sunflower ' carefully. And why did that other male cub say she's cute? Of course she's cute! She's a cub! But his saying she's cute is like sitting on a burr for the adolescent lion.

------>>

BloodMoon

She blinks her surprise; it hasn't occurred to her - at least previously - that her gift is very different than most lions. Would he think she's a freak when he finds out? "I um... didn't think this through. " She admits slowly, "i... usually hunt in the water. " There's a vague guesture to the remnants of the shark. "You... don't breathe water, if I remember correctly. " There's a slight nod of her head, "you'd drown." And while she's a decent land hunter the pretty lioness excels in the water.

She has gills and webbed paws.

She's- you're a freak BloodMoon! No lion in their right mind likes water like you do. All of lion-kind would be better off without you. I don't know what our leader was thinking making you like this. You will never have a mate. is remembered, interrupting her previous thoughts. Blood swallows, "We should probably hunt on land."

------>>>

//////////// \\\\\\\\\\\\
New Lion; Talisman "Tall"

White eyes are his most noticeable feature, he's tall and thin and wirey. His pelt is piebald; red and chocolate and white piebald. Even his mane.

He is five years old.

His power is in his roar; born MUTE he was gifted the ability to roar, and as long as he can keep it up he creates a shielded sphere that is big enough for four adult lions. That being said he can direct it to say, cover a cave entrance. To start it he has to roar, but when he stops looking it disappears. The sound itself doesn't have to be drawn out.

Family: BloodMoon

Crush; Sunflower

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:27 pm

XD yay, a crush for Sunflower. Maybe Talisman can just be the king, instead of having two kings. Didn't know if you'd want to play two kings of two prides or if I should, though, or if we should just have this pride be co ruled]

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, SunFlower and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female realized they'd all been focusing on the little she cub. She glanced to the male cub. She wondered if he was hungry, and figured he must be. She ran over to the deer they'd brought back, and ripped off some meat. She brought it over, and dropped it before Omen. "Are you...hungry?" she asked, and gestured her muzzle towards the meat. "You can eat that if you want. Then I could show you where the trees are at, if you want to know where to get eggs at."

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother- crush: Talisman- mate: open- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen and Propecy (if Omen let's her do so)- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Blazefeather, others

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female glanced to Blaze a moment. She heard her speak to Omen. She watched as the you're female dropped some meat near him. She dipped her head to the other female, then looked to Prophecy and Omen. She glanced to him and his cub. She tilted her head as she regarded the two of them. She heard the sad little cry from Prophecy, and felt a tug at her heart. She wanted to just...nuzzle her and make her feel better. She nods to the older male cub when he questions her. "Of course I'll feed her," she says, and lies down. "Bring her over here," she says, and glances to her own son. She wondered if she could take these two on too, but wasn't sure...since her son seemed to have a crush on Prophecy.

Not that a cub his age would even know what a crush was. She shook her head a couple times, knowing he didn't realize it yet. He was just calling the cub cute because she was literally cute. Looking at Omen, she said "She is very cute, he's right."

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy but who knows- too young for mate- too young for cubs- male x Flowerpetal- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: mom and her tags

The lighter colored cub moved his little wings again. He stretched them out then folded them back in, before looking to the others. He smiled a feline smile as he looked at Blazefeather. She was like a big sister to him, but had her own parents and such. He glanced to the new cubs. He giggled as his mother agreed with him, and he nodded. He saw the look on her face, though. She was thinking, thinking something, and he wondered if it was that she wanted to take these cubs in...

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: Blood Moon- open for mate- wants cubs if it's at all possible- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male tilted his head, watching as she blinked. He nodded as she said she hunted in the water. He said "I'm sure I could figure out how to hunt in the water without actually going under." He shook his head a couple times after saying so. He looked to the shark when she gestured to it. He nodded and said "True, but I've seen lions catch fish and such without going under." He then thought on it some more. "You...could hunt in the water if you want, and I could do so on land. I'm sure I could find birds, or an animal that comes to the water to drink." He didn't know if she'd agree. He tilted his head as he looked at her again. "I...we can hunt on land if you'd rather do that," he said to her.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur, but honestly wants more- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur

The white lioness laughed a bit, delighted, as she listened to her son. She nodded to him as he said what he wanted to play. The pretty white lioness, white like her father, looked to Fallen again. She smiled a feline smile as she looked at him. She moved beside him to whisper "I...like you as more than a friend." Letting that sink in, she then quickly moved to her son. "I don't mind either way," she said to the cub. She didn't mind playing the fictional bad guy, or being another 'knight'.

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub said "Tag, Chase, hide and seek! No...I want to pretend to be the king, and you be my knight. Mama can be the bad guy, or...or the bugs can be the bad guys!" he said. He watched his mother move beside their king, right next to him. He tilted his head as she said something he couldn't hear. He then nodded as she moved to him next. "Okay, okay, we'll let Fallenstar decide then."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:37 pm

Omen/ Prophecy; Cubs

Those bright eyes of his dart to the fresh meat, and he swallows at the pool of saliva in his mouth, but he turns from the offered meal and back to the lioness who offered to feed his cub. "Thank you, " is said slowly, because when was the last time hed had an actual meal? Not grubs, or eggs, or lizards or small birds, but flesh?? "I... I have to feed her, first." Is finally said, his empty stomach pinching painfully.

Omen hesitates as she lays down before glancing at all these other lions (irregardless that most are cubs) with worry: Will they attack him as soon as he sets her down? But.... Prophecy is hungry. Milk is better than what he's tried to scrape together all this time... milk is GOOD for her. He wants what's best for her. Doesn't he? Doesn't he?? He takes a step towards Sunflower, whiskers trembling but soon sets down the albino cub at the crook of her stomach; he swallows. "She gets a tummy ache when she eats too fast." Is said as he sits down to guard his cub while she eats. He watches Prophecy as she wriggles her way over and begins to nuzzle the broodmothers' belly; then, there's sucking sounds as she eats. Her tail tucks close to her pink paw pads and he visibly relaxes just a bit at the sounds of contentment and gluttony that she makes. "Oh." Whispers Omen, unable to think of something else to say, unable to express his own joy, his eyes well with tears. "Oh," is said again.

------>>

Fallen; Healer and Fighter

His blue eyes widen and he freezes a minute. She... likes... him? Like-likes him? He takes a deep breath, and let's it go in a large gust. What is he supposed to say? "I..." Is stammered, "I like you too." Is said shyly, certain that his heart will bust from his chest.

Thankfully her son provides a distraction and he can think. He can breathe. "How about I be the bad guy?" Is asked by the male lion, his voice drops an octive or three, "or we can run from the badguy..." Is he doing this right? He hadn't played as a cub....
The healer (and fighter, As necessary) wishes he understood things. Knew how to do things.

---->>

BloodMoon; Hunter and Guard

Her eyes twinkle as she speaks before thinking it over, "that's not hunting together," she teases the other lion. Her ears and tail flick, "how will I know when to pounce on you?"

Her playful banter is quickly gone; why has she spoken??? Whyd she say that??

------->>

Talisman; Guard and Fighter

The pied lion yawns and stretches, before climbing down from the pile of rocks that is often used for sunning rocks; truthfully he'd just woken up. It's later than usual... but... there'd been scents of their enemy too close for comfort. Hed stayed up all night. He wanted HER safe....

For moons he'd been a simple fighter, a loner whose only task was attending himself, but... then he saw her and he decided to create or join a pride. After a lot of hard work and luck he was admitted to the pride; the largest one... but... Unfortunately, she... didn't love him. She has a son..

The large lion lifts his head to the sounds of ruckas; what is going on? The male plods down the pile of rocks and over to where there are many cubs.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:50 am

The pretty and slender, still smallish female watched him look to the meat. She watches as he swallows, but he turns away. She watched him, Sunflower, Prophecy, and even Flight. She hears him say thank you, but isn't sure if it's to her or Sunflower. When he says he has to feed Prophecy first, then she understands. She nodded and said "You're welcome. You...I understand, you can get her fed first." She then continues to watch the four of them, and yawns a bit.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: Talisman- mate: open- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen (unless he goes to Iceheart too)- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Blazefeather, Talksman, others

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female smiled a feline smile. she continued to lie there on her side. She watches as he looks to the others, and can clearly see the worry. She nodded as he spoke to her after a moment. She watched as he set the cub at her belly, as well. She continued to smile that feline smile, and said "I'm not sure how to stop that from happening...I can at least soothe her though," she said. She looked around, then purred and licked the cub a bit. She swiped away whatever was in the white fur. She'd noticed there was grass and such there. She then smiled kindly at Omen again, saying "You did a good job." She said this because he'd kept the cub safe, and cared for her.

She then looked and saw Talisman, and pure joy took over her features. "Talisman!" she called, though not too loud. She didn't want to disturb Prophecy or even possibly startle Omen. She looked to the cubs, then looked to Iceheart, wondering if she'd be better as a mother to them...or at least Prophecy.

The lighter colored cub folded his little wings now. He smiled as he watched his mom and the cubs, then looked to Omen. He seemed to regard the male cub...He looked him over, seeing he was older than himself by...probably five months or more. He then looked over to Blazefeather a moment. She was one year old, twelve months old. She and Omen were closer in age to each other. He cut those thoughts off, looking to Talisman as well and crying "Talisman, Talisman!"

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine- crush: Blood Moon- open for mate- wants cubs if it's at all possible- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male twitched his ears a moment. His tail flicks, and he looks at her with another of his smiles. He dipped his head then raised it, as lions couldn't exactly shrug. He says "I suppose it isn't..." then tilted his head as he heard her question. He laughed outright, looking delighted. He didn't show disgust, or annoyance, or ridicule or anger. He showed pure delight, and looked upon her. "Oh, so you want to pounce on me?" he asked, teased her really, still smiling.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur, but honestly wants more, will adopt Prophecy (and maybe Omen)- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur

The white lioness watched as he froze, and she tilted her head. She hoped she hadn't upset or embarrassed him.... Shaking her head, she squeaked when he said he liked her too. "I...then we...should be like...mates, I guess, or... something else if you want...if you want to call it something else." She quickly looked to the cub again. She nodded as he spoke. She smiled at her little one, then looked to where the other cubs were. Blazefeather was there as well, but they all seemed preoccupied.

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub said "Well, if you're the bad guy, then mama has to be the knight...We could all run I guess. Then the bugs would have to be the bad guys," he giggled. He knew the flies would definitely follow them. Flies were annoying like that, especially the biting ones... He said "Biting flies...those stupid biting flies could be the pretend bad guy. If we want to all run from them," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:35 pm

Omen

His green eyes are wide as he watches the broodmother bow her head and then she's licking his cub and he almost wants to snarl - except that Prophecy isn't unhappy. Isn't hurt. She squeaks but doesn't protest, and he knows that the cub is safe. The young male cub swallows, pulling his tail around himself and waits. What is she getting at? "I... I did good?" And suddenly he seems so much younger than he is, (having been forced to grow up so quickly)... tears trickle down the chocolate fur on his cheeks and he wants nothing more than to cuddle with her. But he isn't a cub! He's a lion now... and lions don't cuddle. Right?

------->>

Fallen

The dark lion is quiet as the cub sorts through the parameters of this game; his blue eyes carefully categorizing these insects as if they were actually a threat. White teeth glitter against his pelt and he hesitates before speaking; "we could pretend that the ground isn't... safe.. to walk on, and have to get to the sunning rocks." Offers the healer.

Then she's talking, about being mates; and is he ready for that? Would Whitefur object? "Maybe... we should... take things... slowly...?"

----->>

BloodMoon

She feels a blush heating up her fur, coloring the inside of her ears; "i didn't mean to say that." Is said shyly, a soft smile carved on her muzzle. "But... yes... sometimes I do want to."

---->>

Talisman

Though he still is mute - other than his roars - the piebald lion grins toothilly when his name is called. He flicks his ears in greeting and comes ever closer to Sunflower and BlazeFeather and FlightPaw... and comes to a stop when Omen bares his teeth protectively; he turns his head, "Whose the cub?" Is asked about the young male lion, unaware of Prophecy...

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:52 pm

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger than her- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, SunFlower and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female purred a bit as she watched. She couldn't seem to help herself, then shook her head. She nodded along to what the mother, and hunter when she could, said. The adolescent hunter said "She's right. You did good, caring for her and protecting her. You're both here now, and you're safe here now. Brownleaf and BloodMoon and the rest of us will make sure of that. We won't let anything happen to you or the cub."

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: Talisman- mate: open- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Blazefeather, Talisman, others

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female smiled a feline smile. She noticed the look on his face... like he wanted to be angered or annoyed. However, he didn't make a sound. She nodded as she said "You did, you did good. Like Blazefeather says, you protected and cared for this little one. You're still a cub yourself, sort of, but you cared for and protected prophecy." She then purred a bit. She said "Come here," as she looked at him and reached a paw out.

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy but who knows- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman?) x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: mom and her tags

The lighter colored cub folded his little wings now. He giggles a bit as the male approaches, and gives Omen a warning look...He thinks Talisman could be his dad, Flight's. Even if he isn't, Flightpaw wants him and mama to get together. She's busy with the new cubs...so he speaks up for her. He says "That one is Omen, and the one eating is Prophecy." He doesn't know if Talisman has noticed her yet. He then glances to his mom and the pretty little cub, then shakes his head.

The larger brown male nodded as he looked into her eyes, a soft look. He purred a bit, and reached out his muzzle to nudge her a bit. "Well...feel free to whenever you want. I really don't mind," he said, with that handsome and feline smile again.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: Fallenstar- mate open- cub Whitefur, but honestly wants more, will adopt Prophecy- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur

The white lioness smiled a feline smile as she listened to them. My two boys, she thought, but didn't say out loud. However, when Fallen spoke, she turned the smile on him again. She nodded as she said "I'd be perfectly fine taking it slow. As long as I get to be around you." She then looked to Whitefur once more.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- cub- Iceheart, Prophecy- no power- Tags: mom, Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub tilted his head as he looked at the other male. Fallen was much bigger than him, of course. He said "How...if the ground is bad, how do we get to the stones? If we're pretending we can't walk on it, how can we go anywhere?" He looked around, trying to see if any stones or logs were close enough together. Maybe they could jump from object to object. He didn't know if that worked...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:33 am

BloodMoon

She feels so warm that she feels like her fur is going to melt, but the lioness nods at his words, stilling as he comes closer. is he going to kiss me? is wondered but she keeps her face clear of emotions. The hunter swallows, "i.. may take you up on that," her eyes linger on his face, drinking in his sweet smile that's just for her. Isn't it?

Why would he want to kiss you??

She timidly reaches out her muzzle, down towards him, and licks his cheek before standing. Her heart hammers in her chest.

---->>

Fallen

The healer and fighter stares at the broodmother, wondering what it is she sees in him; "I'd like to get to know you, both of you. " That's what she means, isn't it? That's what mates do? Right? He's never had a relationship, not even many friends...

That male turns his attention back to the cub, "there are stumps and stones here in the clearing, we can work together to get off the ground. " in all actuality it's a balance training "game" and not an actual one. He'd been a fighter for long than he's been a healer.

---->>

Talisman

His throat constricts at the sight of the lioness he loves curled around the cub, and it's not theirs, but he loves the sight none the less. She - they, it - is perfect. The piebald male smiles softly down at Flight, a sort of thankful guesture.

((I think I'm going to make him able to mindspeak))

---->>

Omen/ Prophecy

He isn't sure what she wants, but something about this Sunflower reminds him of his own mom and he has to listen, to obey. Timidly, when she reaches out a paw, does he come closer, tufts of growing in mane framing his face. Green eyes dart to Blaze and he flushes, does she think he's a baby??

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:02 am

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger- too young for mate- too young yet for cubs- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, SunFlower and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female notices when he looks at her. She flushes and looks away after a moment, two moments. She let's it linger just those two moments. Then she quickly looks away and swallows, shaking her head. She glanced to the adults a moment, then back again. She smiled as she looked at Omen, Prophecy, and SunFlower. She wondered if SunFlower would take both in, or just one. She asked "SunFlower...can good take them both in?"

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Blazefeather, Talisman, others

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female placed her paw on his cheek a moment. She then reached out both paws without disturbing Prophecy. She pulled him close, like a hug. She gave him a couple quick licks. She then smiles at her mate and son. She glances to Blazefeather after a moment, as the younger female looks to them. Hearing the question, she glances to Omen. "That's up to him...Omen...do you want me to take Prophecy in too, or would you be willing to let Iceheart adopt her?"

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: mom and her tags

The lighter colored cub folded his little wings now. He had white fur like Talisman, as well as a golden head and rump/tail. His tail hair, and ears were brownish, while his muzzle was also white. He looked so much like both of them. He giggles and paws at his dad. "I want to play," he says.

The larger brown male continues to smile that feline smile as he looks at her. He tilts his head, wondering what it is she could be thinking. He rubs his head on her a bit after getting closer. He then pulls back and laughs, saying "Okay," as he nods at her. He purrs a bit, then tilts his head again. When she reaches out and licks him, he takes pause a moment. He then jumps forward to lick her head, then hums a small sound. "I...want you to be my mate, or whatever you want to call it."

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur, but honestly wants more, will adopt Prophecy- icicle creation- Tags: Fallenstar, Whitefur

The white lioness nods as she looks at him and smiles a feline smile. "Well...that's something mates or crushes can do too. I'd be fine with talking to you, and letting you get to know us better." She then listens to his explanation of the game. She wonders if it's really a game...but doesn't mind either way. Even if her cub is young, some early training can be good. Balance training and such would be fine at this age. She smiles as she says "Yeah, come on, let's get up on the stumps."

Whitefur- m- 1 month- cub- Iceheart, Prophecy- no power- Tags: mom, Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at them. The blue eyed white cub glances between them again as they talk. He nods and says "Yeah, yeah, you can get to know us!" He then tilts his head as Fallen explains, and mama says to start getting up on the stumps. He looks to some stones as well. There's some not as tall ones, so he jumps on one.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me