Warrior Cat Roleplay 1×1 with LunarTheCat2047 & Paintedstar

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Warrior Cat Roleplay 1×1 with LunarTheCat2047 & Painteds

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:55 am

"You will not. Because i will scratch the leaders face if he says that." He licked her ears. "You are hurt and deserve rest."
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cat Roleplay 1×1 with LunarTheCat2047 & Painteds

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:20 pm

"Then you'll get in trouble." With a sleepy yawn, she snuggled into his side. "Goodnight, I suppose. Wake me tomorrow?"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me