Zelda 1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Zelda 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:52 pm

Link smiled as Zelda reassured him that they'd find a way and told her, "Thanks Zelda, you're right. We've been through worse, and we always find a way to pull through." before taking out a small book and telling her, "I wanted to surprise you with this for your birthday, but with how much chaos going on, I feel it might be safer to show you now." before handing her the book. When she opened it, it was a photo album of everything they'd been through together, from when they were kids trying to stop Ganondorf from getting his hands on the Triforce, to when Zelda convinced her father to accept Link into the Knights' Academy, and all the adventures they had in between. Vaati, Zant, Ganondorf, regardless of what evil they were up against, they always found a way, and this photo album was proof of that.

Shiek nodded, "Indeed. It would be nice if peace was something that could last longer than it ever does these days. I have some of Zelda's memories, and I still remember the day Link snuck into the castle as a child to speak to Zelda. I'll be honest, I've lost count of how many times Link has saved Hyrule. It's an everlasting cycle. There will always be a Link and a Zelda, and there will also be many hateful villains, until the end of time, it's just a fact of life."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:07 pm

Zelda- princess- crush: Link- Tags: Link

The princess smiled right back, as she saw her crush was smiling at her. She almost blushed as she saw his smile, in fact. Shaking her head, silently scolding herself, she sucked in a breath. She then said "Yes, and we will this time as well." She then made a small sound of inquiry, as he said he had something for her. She tilted her head as she looked at him. She wondered what he could have gotten her. She took the early birthday present, what looked like a book. She looked at him a moment, then back to the book. She opened it and gasped, flipping through the pages. She then went back to the parts where they were kids. She giggled as she touched the pictures, saying "We were so young in these."

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: Sheik

The redhead nodded and sighed as she looked at the sheika. She shook her head, saying "I doubt it will...but it would be nice." She looked down at her dog a moment, then back to Sheik. She nodded as she looked at him, and giggled a bit. "He really did do that, didn't he?" she asked. She'd heard people around whispering about it, because at some point word got out about that. Shaking her head, she said "That is a fact...I wish it didn't have to be, but it is."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:02 am

Link smiled as Zelda looked over the album, happy that she liked the gift. When she looked back to the early pictures, he chuckled, "Yeah, we were. The guards were not happy when they realized a ten-year-old was able to sneak into the castle and speak to the princess without them realizing. It was the talk of town back then. Although the only real trouble that came of it was that people questioned the competence of the guards if a child was able to get past them without being caught."

Sheik nodded, "Yes, the guards were not happy. The king was even angrier than the guards were. But who could blame him? When you have hundreds of highly trained guards, it boggles the mind that a ten-year-old was able to sneak past all of them and get a private audience with the princess."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:15 pm

The princess nodded and smiled as she looked at the other blonde. His hair was more a golden color, while her was lighter shaded, softer. She didn't think much on that, of course. She giggled and nodded, though sighed a bit at the memory. "That sure was a problem...Father was not happy, and some of the townsfolk even claimed they could protect me better than the guards. Of course, father wouldn't let them...It was nice to have you around to talk to, though."

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: Sheik

The redhead hummed a small sound, then nodded back at the blonde haired elven male. She made a small sound at that. "Of course he wouldn't be...they were supposed to be able to protect her. I heard some of the townsfolk claimed they could do a better job protecting Zelda than the guards could."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:58 pm

Link chuckled, "Yeah, I remember hearing a lot of people saying that kind of stuff. And I also remember when you stood up for me, and against your father when he learned I was trying to enter the knight's academy. He really can be stubborn at times, even though he'd never admit it, he knows you're grown up, but to him, you're still his little girl. That's really the only thing I'm a bit jealous of. Before I met you and tried to stop Ganondorf, everything about my life was a lie. I grew up in the Kokiri Forest, but all along I was a Hylian. I never even knew who my parents were until I returned home and was told the truth by the New Deku Tree. But I still have a family. You, Shiek, Jessie, the Sages, you're family. Even if not by blood, after everything we've been through together, we're more than friends, we're family. And I'll never treasure anything more than I treasure my family."

Shiek chuckled, "Yes, that did cause a bit of an uproar in town. And father was even angrier when he learned the same child who snuck into the castle was applying for the Knight's Academy. If it weren't for Zelda putting her foot down, he probably would have been arrested, but even if he did, that would just cause more chaos with angry villagers thinking the King was sending a hero to prison.:
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:05 pm

The princess hummed and smiled as she looked at the other sunny haired one. She nodded and said "Of course I stood up for you. I like you, a lot, especially since you were so brave as to sneak in to speak to me. He is so stubborn...it can be a bit irritating. I know I'll always be his daughter. He needs to treat me as an adult now, though, not always a child." She fell silent to giggle a bit. "You're...jealous of that?" she asked the make Hylian. She tilted her head as she looked upon her crush, then shook her head. She looked around a moment, then back to him. She nodded as she looked at him, listening to him. She blushed a bit as he called her family, then scolded herself a bit. "Jessie has a crush on Sheik, I can tell. It...seems like it took a bit to happen, though, so I wonder if it's that...Demi whatever. Demiromantic? Demisexual? Probably the romantic one, for crushes." She fell silent again and shook her head.

The redhead nodded as she looked at the elven eared male. She said "I'm sure he was...but Link is a good guy." She shook her head a couple of times, trying to imagine it then. A boy sneaking in to speak to a girl, then wanting to enter knight academy. "Zelda is also a very good person. I'm glad she helped him, and that they like each other so much." She didn't say the two needed each other, but it was likely true. They seemed to thrive off just being around one another.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:17 pm

Link blushed a bit when Zelda said she liked him a lot. "Yeah, although I honestly don't know if Shiek even realizes. He may be mysterious, but at times he can be a bit oblivious about those kinds of things. Just like I could be at times..." He blushed a bit deeper and said quietly to himself, "I hope this doesn't backfire on me later." before turning around to face Zelda, grabbed her lightly, and kissed her on the lips. As he pulled away, he told her, "I love you Zelda."

As he was about to talk, Shiek felt a shiver down his spine and could suddenly see what Zelda was seeing, for a split second, but still, he knew what he was seeing. "They just kissed. Link just kissed Zelda... Looks like he finally worked up the nerve. Took him ten years, but better late than never."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:29 pm

The princess giggled as she saw the color adorning his cheeks. However, she felt her own cheeks heating as well. She nodded and said "I hope he can notice it...She was fine with him, then one day I noticed she started acting all shy and nervous around him. She still talks to him, she just...gets shy and nervous. What an odd romantic orientation," she mused. She then squeaked as he kissed her on the lips, causing her to stop talking. Blinking, she said "I...love you too, Link."

The redhead tilted her head as she looked at the golden haired male. Something seemed to be going on now, she noticed. When he spoke, she giggled a bit then blinked and blushed. Shaking her head, she muttered "That's such a long time...but at least he finally did it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:44 pm

Link smiled as Zelda said she loved him too. He told her, "When this is all over, I'll ask your father for your hand in marriage. He loves you enough to know you'll be happy at my side. I would have asked him a while back, but then that incident with the cursed gem happened, and I knew it was too dangerous for the time being." All of a sudden, Link realized what they were forgetting to do, and blushed, "Perhaps we should go find Shiek and Jessie, tell them what we've learned so far as for looking for a cure to that cursed gem."

Shiek nodded, "That's true. Although, their relationship is still onto a rocky start. Dark Link might be part of the real Link, but I don't know if his feelings for Zelda as the same as the original. Hopefully we can figure out how to solve this mess."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:16 pm

Zelda- princess- boyfriend: Link- Tags: Link

The princess smiled right back at the other elven eared one. She blushed again as he said he'd ask for her hand in marriage sometime. She nodded and said "I'd like that very much. He knows not to make me mad or deny me what I want...I want to marry you one day," she said, not sure if they'd marry straight away or not. She'd heard one was meant to have an engagement first. She'd also heard some people were only engaged a short bit. Then they'd get married pretty fast. She shook her head at this fact. She said "Ah, yeah, let's go find them."

The redhead hummed a small sound, then shook her head. "You would think he would, but I guess he's seperate than Link. That means you could be right, Dark Link may not feel the same. You never know, maybe those two have already found some information or something."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me