🐻🦌 [ 1x1 with PaintedStar! ] 🦌🐻

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

🐻🦌 [ 1x1 with PaintedStar! ] 🦌🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:02 am

🦌🐻xxxxxxxxImage

A roleplay between coffee.berry and PaintedStar! - please do not post here, it's a 1x1, not
    a group roleplay! C: 🦌🐻

image credits!!
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌿🐻 [ onyx ] 🐻🌿

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:03 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
i. Onyx ii. 16 iii. 4th August iv. male
v. bear vi. gray eyes vii. brown hair viii. kind
ix. artistic x. bold xi. courageous xii. environmentalist
In nature, nothing is perfect ──────────
──────────────────────────────────────── and everything is perfect
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
Onyx is a humanoid bear. He has stormy, gray eyes and brown hair like
the soil on the forest ground. He likes to paint (specifically nature) and
he loves to garden and spend time with animals and plants. You can often
find him lounging beneath a tree, sketchbook open on his lap, pencil in
hand. He does everything he can to stop climate change, and the one thing
that makes him laugh (and be annoyed) is Avery. They're frenemies, of a
sort. Onyx's favourite colour is mint green, and his favourite animal is
(obviously) the bear, though he thinks wolves are quite impressive, too.
He wont admit it, but he thinks deers are beautiful. Just don't mention
that to Avery - unless you want to wake up with soil in your bed. The last
thing I have to say about Onyx is that he's bold. He says his opinion, and
doesn't care if people don't like it. He'll say things as they are. That's all.
He has a bit of magic - he can make small things come to life from his
sketchbook, but for big things it uses up almost all of his energy, so he tries
not to use that power. He never really talks about it unless you ask.
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
Last edited by coffee.berry on Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻🦌 [ 1x1 with PaintedStar! ] 🦌🐻

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:07 am

Avery ✦ Female She/Her ✦ 16✦ December 21✦ Sagittarius ✦ Deer~✦ 5'1✦Blue eyes
Avery is the youngest of her family, which is all brothers except for her. Jayce, Alex and Marshall. The majority of their family lives nearby, while others live farther away. Both parents have a full time job, meaning they're away the majority of the day. Eve since she was little, Avery was always put in between everyone, wanting to be kept safe. She didn't like that, and wishes she wasn't always being babied. She's very extroverted, sometimes introverted, depending on who she's talking to, if she feels safe or not.
Stutters a bit when flustered. Hates it when EVERYONE'S attention is on her. Prefers to stick with her small group of friends. In all, she's a sweetheart, kind and friendly to most people. Sometimes overthinks and gets nervous depending for the reason, but it's her instincts, she can't help it. Plays a few sports, but is currently in off-time for the summer. Due to her deer-like instincts, she's shy when you meet for the first time, and after getting to know you, she's a goofy crackhead.
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:23 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ Female
Mood: Ornery, focused
----------------------------------------------------------------
Avery was sitting on her couch, watching her older brothers, attempt to play her game, Just Dance. "Wow you guys are terrible. Scarlet invited a bunch of friends and people from school to hang at the park, I'm going because they need me." She grinned and hopped up off the couch, sliding her white converses as she headed out the door, excited to be outside. "Bye guys don't miss me!" As she headed out the door, a chorus of 'I won'ts' followed. The park was about two blocks away from Avery's house, a bit of a walk, but she could care less. The street was empty at the moment, meaning Avery could relax for a moment. As a deer, her instincts were always on guard, especially around predators. Her soft 'ears' stuck up a bit from her head, occasionally moving in the light breeze. Weather during the summer was always warm, not entirely too cold, but warm.

When she reached the park, a few others had gathered and she had found out that she was early, thirty minutes early to be exact. "Well you planned that one well, Avery." She mentally scolded herself and looked around the park, eyes brightening when she saw Onyx.
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 [ 001 | Onyx ] 🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:37 am

Onyx ✦ 16 ✦ male
    Mood: fine
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Onyx walked around the park, avoiding the others. He wasn't in the mood to talk at the
    moment, because a tree in the forest had fallen. He was fine, though - or else he would
    not have come to Scarlett's meeting. Onyx stopped by the fountain, watching the silver
    swan spout water all around. He gasped in awe as the sunlight made the water turn white.
    He spun around, thinking that now should be the correct time to talk to someone, and
    nearly fell into Avery. Onyx's eyes widened, but only for a heartbeat. Sometimes, Avery
    could be pretty annoying, but the rest of the time she was funny and nice. Onyx always
    pronounced her name wrong when he was nervous, and he hoped he wouldn't do so now.
    "Hey, Avery." he waved, pronouncing her name as "ah-veh-ree" instead of the correct
    term, "ay-veh-ree". "How are you today? Did Scarlett also invite you? That's cool!" he
    tried for a friendly grin, and hoped it wouldn't come out looking wrong.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:45 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ Female
✦ Tags: Onyx
Mood: Happy, Teasing
Yep, that's me! I'm amazing, and unfortunately I was patronized, didn't have much of a choice whether I wanted to come or not. I don't know why the heck she wants us here, maybe something's wrong?" Avery asked as she looked up at the bear. You look depressed is something wrong? Did I say something? She asked and looked around the park, looking for a sign of something that would upset him. "Ah hah! And you do smile~ It's a cute one~" Lightly poking him in the arm, she sat down on a nearby bench.
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 [ 002 | Onyx ] 🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:45 am

Onyx ✦ 16 ✦ male
    Mood: worried
    Onyx blushed. "Cute?" he asked, alarmed. "I don't know if I should thank you or run away,
    Avery."
    he joked, coming back to his senses. "I think something is wrong. Everyone is here,
    except for Mateo - d'you think he's missing? Scarlett is his, uh, significant other, after all."

Onyx scratched his head thoughtfully, pushing one of his bear ears back. He looked at the
    deer expectantly, awaiting an answer. While doing so, he removed some cotton balls from
    his hoodie. After that, he fixed his storm gray eyes on Avery again.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:54 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ Female
Mood: Excited, desperate, curious
"Yeah what's wrong with cute? What are those? Can you eat them?" Avery asked as she stood back up, moving closer to him, interested for some reason. "And yeah technically they are together, maybe he ran away or got lost or something-" She was cut off by Scarlet, who seemed worried. "So I only called you two out because I can't find Mateo, and he went for a run in the woods this morning and I haven't seen him after that, and he hasn't been responding to his texts either. You two are both Forest-familiar and know what you're doing when it comes to survival, so would you guys look for him?" She begged seeming desperate. "Of course-I mean I will, Onyx you in?" Avery asked, seeming curious as to what he would say.
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 [ 003 | Onyx ] 🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:59 am

Onyx ✦ 16 ✦ male
    Mood: confident
    "I'm pretty sure you shouldn't eat cotton balls, Avery." he laughed. "Of course I'll help you
    look for him with Avery, Scarlett!"
    Onyx said, patting his friend's shoulder. "You can count
    on us. I know the forest like the back of my hand; how about you, Avery?"
    he asked, curious
    to hear if she spent as much time as he in the forest. It would be fun if she did - he could
    ask her to come sketch with him sometime. Maybe she drew nicely? He mentally shook
    his head. Those were stupid thoughts.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:03 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ Female
Mood: Happy, confident
Hey I can't help it, they look like cotton candy!" Avery grinned and looked at the puff balls. "So well uhm I think I do I go hiking alot so I guess?" Her ears twitched lightly as she looked towards the apth, which lead into the forest. "I mean, I don't live in the forest, but I spend a decent amount of time there? Don't worry Scarlett, we'll find your bestie!" She turned around, marching towards the path. "This is the right path, right?"
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me