Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:03 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

With half open eyes Wolfram watched as the other brought his stuffed dog over to him. Squeaking happily he grabbed Pancake and snuggled the soft plush. He looked rather cute as he did so as well.
Dipping his head in respect Bishop took out a pen from his pocket and wrote down his number on the note. With a gentle smile he handed the paper over to the other and chuckled.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

"Just trying to clear my mind.. that's all.." he said, shaking his head. With a deep breath Kaoru looked towards the dogs and gave a small smile.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:14 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead Nodded at the other. "Okay," they said, not quite understanding why he'd had to do that to clear his head, but not questioning it. They glanced to the dogs and smiled. "My family is going to love them, seeing as we were thinking of getting a pet but still haven't."

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He blushed a bit as he looked at the cuteness, then shook his head. He then realized he needed to feed his ferrets...He sighed and said and said "Wolfram, I'm....going to have to go home at some point, to feed my ferrets."

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Kaoru and Quest, Bishop

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He took the paper, then looked to the other. "Do you want me to write my number down for you, too? I could just text you and you could get it that way, but writing it down may be easier."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:43 am

Wolfram

Although he was a bit sad Wolfram just nodded and hugged Pancake closer to his chest. "Okay.." was all he said. He didn't want to admit his true feelings anyway.
Thinking for a moment the pink haired male chuckled softly and reached out his gloved hand. "Here" he said, holding out the pen for King.

Kaoru

Karou chuckled awkwardly and nodded. He didn't really know what to say, which honestly annoyed him sometimes. Looking at the dogs he shivered a bit, trying to ignore the nerves.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:29 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead hummed a small bit. They wanted to ask if he wanted to bring the dogs home with them, but...their family was there. "I, um..." they started, then shook their head as they stopped their self. They sighed quietly a bit, and ate a bit.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He said "I um...I can come back," as it didn't actually take long to feed rodents or ferrets. He only had two of them, and they shared the food. He was glad the two got on so well, like that.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Kaoru and Quest, Bishop

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He took the pen, and got another sticky note. He wrote his number down on it, then looked at it a moment. Shaking his head, he said "There you go," and gave the note to Biahop.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:21 am

Wolfram

Wolfram let out a soft whimper as he held Pancake close to his chest and shyly tugged at his long red hair. "Yes please.." he finally said after awhile.
Offering the other a small smile the pink haired butler gently took the note and put in in his suit pocket. "Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you soon" he said with a dip of his head.

Kaoru

As he glanced at the animals for a moment longer Kaoru shifted his gaze back towards Quest. Thinking for a moment he tilted his head a bit. "What is it?" he asked.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:21 am

The redhead said "I was going to ask if you wanted to help me bring the dogs to my house. My...I live with my family, though...They're probably all or mostly all at home. My dad works but my mom is usually at home, and my younger sibling. My older sister is married but comes to visit. My older brother is in college like me and lives in a dorm. He comes home for weekends and holidays though." They shook their head a couple times, and sighed a bit.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He smiled as he said "Okay, I'll...be back," and went over to him. He kissed him on the forehead, then gasped and straightened up. He hurried for the door, trying not to blush..

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He took the note the other had written on. He smiled and said "I'll text you or call you as soon as you can. I'm...assuming you have to go check on your brother now."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:24 am

Wolfram

Despite being a bit groggy from sleep the red haired butler felt the other place a gentle kiss on his head. Slightly opening one eye he watched him leave before letting out a happy giggle. Bishop dipped his head in respect and offered a small smile. "Sounds good and yes, I'd better go see how he's doing. But thank you for your help" he said.

Kaoru

As the other spoke the brown haired male nodded along, not entirely sure what to say. Or if he should even say anything at all. When it seemed they were done speaking he gave one last nod. "I see.. sounds like a big family" he mumbled.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:37 pm

The redhead said "I guess it is...The house was always full of laughter and music and noise when we were all younger. Now...not so much, though we still play music. Having two people out of the house has made it much quieter," they sighed.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He smiled as he said "Sweet dreams," then hurried off out the door. He went to the elevator and went back down. He headed for the doors in the lobby, and out onto the street, then headed for home.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He nodded at the other, saying "Then...ill talk to you later. I'll call you later," he said. He smiled at Bishop a moment more, then waited for him to go.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:33 am

Wolfram

The red haired male shifted slightly, almost as if he had heard the others words. Laying on his side he hugged Pancake close to his chest and let out a soft yawn.
With a polite bow Bishop offered King a gentle smile. "Sounds good, thank you for all your help" he said. With a final wave the pink haired butler began to make his way towards the elevator, humming softly.

Kaoru

As he listened to the other speak Kaoru couldn't help but frown. "I'm.. sorry" he mumbled, unsure of what to say. Which in turn only made him hate himself.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:12 pm

Eh heh, Vampire, Bishop is still in the cafe and not at the hotel yet, so there shouldn't be an elevator. Unless you meant he's leaving the cafe and heading for the hotel and elevator]

The redhead shook their head. "It's fine, it's fine, we get to see them from time to time."

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He hurried to his home, and headed inside, smiling as he did. He went to his room, where the two female ferrets were. He fed them and checked water, then headed back out and towards the hotel once more.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He nodded at the other, saying "Youre welcome." He then watched the pink haired male as he went. Before turning his attention to the two that were still in the cafe.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me