Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:21 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

// Oh oops, I honestly forgot. Also feel free to call me Kaito haha
As he laid curled up in bed with the stuffed dog pressed tightly against his chest the red haired male began mumbling in his sleep. Although his words were muffled and barely coherent.
Making his way back to the hotel Bishop let out a soft sigh, hoping his brother was okay.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

With a small nod the brown haired male glanced at the other before quickly looking away again. "Well.. that's good.." he said, his voice quiet and soft.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:43 pm

[XD it's fine, and Kay Kaito]

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead nodded at the the college student. They said "It is good," and giggled a bit, then shook their head. They glanced around, unsure really of what else to say...They pulled down their hat a bit, having forgotten they'd brought one.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He headed for the hotel, and began to quietly sing to himself. He then shook his head, and finally reached the hotel. He went to the elevator, and headed up towards where Wolfram was.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Kaoru and Quest

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one sighed. He already missed having Bishop there...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:32 pm

Wolfram

Once he finally entered the room Bishop quickly made his way over to the bed and sat down beside his sleeping brother. Watching him for a few moments he frowned and gently ran his fingers through the others long red hair.

Kaoru

Kaoru frowned and looked down at his hands. What was wrong with him? Why was interacting with other people so difficult? Without realizing it tears began to slowly slide down his pale cheeks.

// Hehe
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead made a small sound as they heard King speak to them. They nodded and said "Okay," then blushed and got all happy looking. Friend, they thought, and giggled a bit. When they looked at Kaoru, they whimpered and asked "Are you...okay?"

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He stood in e elevator as it took him up to where he needed to go. He got off and walked towards the bedroom. However, he came upon Bishop there and said "O...Oh, you're here, I...guess I should go then."

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Kaoru and Quest

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one shook his head. He glanced to Kaoru and Quest as they were still there. He said "You should get the dogs home, Quest. You can come back and have me help you get stuff, or you're friend there could help you, tomorrow."

:mrgreen:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:54 pm

Wolfram

Turning his head as he heard the door open Bishop smiled at the other. "No, no it's okay, I need to be getting back to work anyway" he said. Gently patting his brother's head he made his way back downstairs. With a soft whimper Wolfram shifted around in his bed, his eyes squeezed shut. "Ow..."

Kaoru

As he continued to cry the brown haired males vision soon became blurry due to tears. Hiccuping Kaoru turned his head away and shook, small whimpers escaping his lips.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:00 pm

The redhead didn't know what to do...They whimpered quietly their self, and said "Let's um...just get out of here." Or you can go back to the bathroom, they didn't say aloud. He couldn't stay in the cafe bathroom all day, anyway.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He nodded to the other and said "Okay," then watched Bishop go. He made a small sound and turned back to Wolfram. He made a small sound and went to sit on the bed, rubbing Wolfram's arm, asking "Are you okay?"

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one made a small sound. He thought maybe Kaoru was having anxiety or something. He couldn't stay in the cafe, then. If he was getting overwhelmed because of the cafe or King, he needed to not be around them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:45 pm

Wolfram

Feeling the other sit on the bed next to him the red haired male scooted onto his lap. With a hand on his abdomen Wolfram whimpered again. "My tummy hurts.." he mumbled, a sickly noise filling the silence.

Kaoru

Staying quiet for a few moments longer the brown haired male took in a deep breath. Letting it out in a shaky sigh he glanced at the two before looking away again. "I wish I wasn't so worthless.." he mumbled.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:09 pm

The redhead shook their head as they looked at him. "You...you aren't worthless," they said as they looked at him. They looked to King a moment, then to Kaoru. "I used to not be able to go outside my house...because there were people that had been mean to me once." They shook their head. They were glad not all humans were like that.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He asked "Do you...want me to rub it?" and thought of his family. King used to do that for Cody when they were both younger. He'd also rub his back to calm him and stuff.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one nodded. "Yeah...the first time Quest came here, they were so scared. I made them realize it wasn't so bad around humans. I...used to be bullied because I'm homosexual and some people didn't like that..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:05 am

Wolfram

Despite being somewhat half asleep Wolfram nodded and shifted onto his back. As he did so the stuffed dog had fell from his arms, making a soft thud on the floor.

Kaoru

As he listened Kaoru couldn't deny that he felt bad for the two of them. But of course it was hard for him to show his true emotions. "I'm sorry.. most people hate me too honestly" he mumbled.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:16 pm

The redhead shook their head as they looked at him. "I don't understand why they would...just because you can't deal with social situations? Just because you have some sort of anxiety? Um...do you...do you have anxiety?" they asked him then.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He smiled and said "Okay," though he could tell Wolfram was asleep. He quickly grabbed the stuffed dog and put it back in his arms. He then began to rub the others belly for him.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one nodded. "Quest is right, there's no reason for you to be hated...If you can't deal with social situations, you can't deal with it. If you have anxiety, then you have anxiety."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me