Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:05 am

not us? Don't post

There isn't really a plot, this will just go where it wants to

Mine:

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4806001

X
Genderfluid
Shifter x fox something or other
Pan
Family will be in RP

Sweet, loyal, gentle, kind, caring, compassionate, fun loving, adventurous, good swimmer, intelligent, playful, cuddly; stubborn, hard headed, fiery, wild, loud, doesn't always listen, bottles some things up, shy, nervous, headshy, anxious, doesn't like bees...or loud sounds/sudden movements
Might adopt a pet in RP

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4837374

Cody
Female to male trans
18 or 19
Graphic design student- human
Pan
Family might be mentioned in RP

Nature lover, creative, active, intelligent, artsy, playful, cuddly, loyal, can flirt, will listen, a shoulder to lean or cry on, happy go lucky; stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, loud at times, doesn't always listen, seems cold if angered, shy at times, nervous at times, too quiet sometimes, aloof at times, withdrawn if upset, jumpy at times
Kaylee and Raira the ferrets
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:25 am

// I'm so sorry !! Marking this while I work on my characters ;w;
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:34 am

Eh heh,it's fine)

Note to anyone reading: fox shift mix is named Quest
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🅦🅞🅛🅕🅡🅐🅜 🅢🅤🅖🅐

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:38 pm

🅦🅞🅛🅕🅡🅐🅜 🅢🅤🅖🅐

♞ ♞ ♞ ♞

╔═════════════════════════╗
Name ; Wolfram Suga
Age ; 20
Gender ; Male
Sexuality ; Pansexual
Love interest ; Cody
Occupation ; Butler/chef
Personality ; Despite his job you'd think Wolfram was more authoritative and strong willed. Well, he's the opposite of that actually. Wolfram is very shy and scared of most things, oddly enough the only time he feels confident is when he's taking care of other people or cooking. He has a quiet voice and often doesn't speak very loud so it's hard to hear him most times. He's scared very easily and jumps at the slightest loud noise. If he gets too scared he'll start having a panic attack and begin to cry. Wolfram is very sweet and protective of those he cares about, willing to speak up for them if he has to. He's often described as an angel on earth due to how gentle and caring he is, but of course he doesn't think that way.
History ; Wolfram grew up in a fairly large family and being the oldest he was often left to look after and take care of his younger siblings. After he graduated high school he began working as a butler and chef for his father's company.
Other information ; Wolfram is tall and somewhat skinny, but he does have a bit of a belly
He also loves belly rubs
He has a stuffed dog named Pancake that he carries around with him for comfort and it helps calm him down during a panic attack
Pancake ; https://cdn-r.fishpond.com.au/0034/262/ ... 253/6.jpeg
╚═════════════════════════╝
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕂𝕒𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕟

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:46 am

𝕂𝕒𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕟

✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

Name ; Kaoru Tenn
Age ; 18
Gender ; Male
Sexuality ; Pansexual
Love interest ; Quest
Occupation ; University student
Personality ; Kaoru often gets mistaken for a child due to his younger looking appearance. Because of this he's typically in a fowl mood. He's a bit of a tsundere and refuses to admit when he likes or cares for someone. He's also a bit short for his age which doesn't help. Kaoru is quiet and doesn't speak unless spoken to, which results in him living a pretty lonely life. Kindness is a foreign feeling for him so he freaks out when someone is nice to him. Despite his hard exterior he's soft on the inside, only wanting someone to love him. He hates being lonely and would do anything for the person he loved. He's a gentle soul who's just lost in the world.
History ; Kaoru grew up with his father, not knowing his mother since she left after he was born. Not being super close with his dad resulted in him isolating himself in his room and playing video games. His life has mostly been mundane, going to school, university, ect. Although he has never had friends before and doesn't really know how to make any.
Other information ; He loves head pats and belly rubs
A quick way to cheer him up is either belly rubs or tickling
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:23 am

:thumbup:
If it makes Kaoru feel any better, Quest is shorter too. Well, I guess they'd be like average height for a female, but considered shorter for a male, but they're genderfluid anyway, so...yeah. Anyway! They like head pats and belly rubs too, because of their animal forms.

Do you want me to start the RP? Also, is Wolfram's dad's company a food type one, or is it like a business with a cafeteria/little restaurant he works in?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:17 am

// Haha he appreciates that. But that's cute hehe
If you don't mind ;w; also yeah, kind of like a business/restaurant.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:50 am

:mrgreen:
XD cool. Here we go]

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru will be- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: X

The redhead twitched brown fox ears, the red, brown and white fox tail flicking a bit. They didn't know if they could hide them. They'd never actually tried to before. The whole family just let theirs show, except Quark as he was a shifter so he could hide stuff. Mizuki was a fox something or other. She didn't seem to be able to hide her ears and tail. The redhead let brown eyes wander a bit. They then checked their clothes, as they'd just eaten and wanted to make sure nothing had gotten on it. The clothes seemed still clean. They smiled, smoothing down the purple shirt and looking at the overall shorts. They had a red fox form, a white and reddish brown dog and red tabby feline. They felt the urge to turn into one.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram will be- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: X

The creative and artsy shorter haired one combed at the hair. It was swoopy at the bangs, in pink and two shades of greenish. Green eyes glanced around for a small moment. He poked at one of his piercings, two in each ear, then hummed. He was wearing a light green top, as well as the usual green shoes. Most of his clothes seemed to be in shades of green. He smiled as he looked around, then shook his head. He hummed another small sound as he did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:35 pm

Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞

Just like any other day Wolfram stood outside the entrance to his father's high rise apartment building. It was a sort of mix between a restaurant and a hotel. The red haired male sighed as he stood there, he hated having to manage the front entrance. Luckily he only had to when the usual worker was out. Looking around he nervously twiddled his thumbs, hyper aware of everything going on around him.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

With a wide yawn Kaoru slowly began to exit the university, wanting to take a break before his last few classes started. Looking around he noticed the nearby park and decided to head over. Once there he settled himself down underneath the shade of a large oak tree and sighed, his eyes tired and his body heavy.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:20 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru will be- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead twitched brown fox ears, the red, brown and white fox tail flicking a bit. They sighed and shook their head. They finally shifted into one of two forms. They decided to take the cat form, far less likely to be chased than a dog. They knew their were safe traps used on cats. They weren't a normal cat, though, so they wouldn't go into one. They purred as they ran to the park. They came to a boy sleeping there, meowing and walking towards him.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram will be- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one let green eyes continued to wander. He too left the university, as he didn't have classes right now. He would soon, but not at the moment. He walked along until he found a hotel and restaurant. It looked like maybe for rich people. He didn't know, but what he did know was he was pretty sure he'd never been in there. He noticed the redhead outside the building. The man looked interesting to him, so he called "H...Hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me