Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:13 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

Feeling the stuffed dog be placed back in his arms the red haired male hummed happily. Also smiling in his sleep when he felt the others hand gently rub his stomach.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

"Anxiety? Yeah I struggle with that.. but I try not to let anyone know.." he mumbled, an obviously sad tone to his voice.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:12 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna (24), brother Nura (22), and agender sibling Mission (18)- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead nodded as they looked at him. "Maybe you have social anxiety...because I think there's different types of anxiety. I could...maybe help, since you saw I have an animal form. We'd have to go to your place or mine, though, since I don't really transform in front of humans..."

(Except King, lol, and probably Cody too)

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed. He smiled and continued to rub the belly of the other.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Kaoru and Quest

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one nodded. "Oh, yeah, I've heard animals release... endorphins or something. They make people release those and become happy or at least relaxed. You could always try it," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:43 am

Wolfram

Wolfram let out a satisfied purr as the other continued to rub his stomach. Although not realizing the noises that occasionally came from it. He was a bit of a heavy sleeper after all.

Kaoru

Listening to the two speak the brown haired male rested his palm on his cheek in thought. It did sound like a good idea but at the same time he didn't want to be a burden to either of them. "A-are you sure?" he eventually asked, tilting his head.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:51 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna (24), brother Nura (22), and agender sibling Mission (18)- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead nodded as they looked at him. "I...I'm sure," they said to him. They then thought for a moment. "Which animal form would you like? I have the fox one, the cat one, and a dog. It really depends what you like. Unless you don't really have a preference. I know some people are scared of certain animals though."

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled. He continued what he was doing. He began to hum as well. He wondered if the other could hear him.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Kaoru and Quest

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. "Let them do it...it means they trust you, if they've even suggested it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 pm

Wolfram

While his belly was being rubbed the pink haired male blushed and breathed softly in his sleep, almost seeming to be humming along with the other. Shifting a bit in his sleep however caused Wolfram's shirt to lift up, revealing his slightly chubby abdomen.

Kaoru

Taking a moment to think Karou soon looked away and shyly nodded his head. As much as he wanted to protest he couldn't deny that it sounded like a rather soothing idea. "Well.. if you're sure, I'd appreciate that. Also a dog would be nice" he said, his voice a bit quiet.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna (24), brother Nura (22), and agender sibling Mission (18)- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead nodded as they looked at him. "Okay...dog it is," they said. They shifted to the pretty little white and reddish brown dog. They yipped and wagged at him.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled. He continued what he was doing. He chuckled a bit at all that. He then shook his head.

The male hummed a bit. He smiled as he looked at the two of them. He watched the shift to dog. He nodded to himself, and watched.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon May 06, 2024 12:09 pm

Wolfram

As he shifted a bit the red haired male whimpered a bit in his sleep. Biting his bottom lip he furrowed his eyebrows and shivered.

Kaoru

Kaoru watched with wide eyes which sparkled with curiosity. He had never seen anything like this before. Once the other had shifted he watched the dog in amazement, slowly reaching out a hand.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:46 pm

The redhead, now a dog, flicked their tail. The white and reddish brown dog looked around. They sniffed at his hand. They then wagged their tail.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one paused. He wondered if it was bothering the other now.

The male hummed a bit. He smiled as he looked at the two of them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me