1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:43 pm

(Oh no worries! I’ve been busy too, welcome back:))

Liv smiled, finding it rather difficult to hid her excitement, and partial nerves as she looked up at him. “I think that’s doable. Once I get over being terrified and everything… You probably can tell I’m nervous.. I act different, at least that’s what Will always said.” She shrugged. “I shall try my hardest to uh, speak up. Even though that’s not exactly something I’m good at..”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:39 pm

He wants to tell her the truth. Well, all of the truths. But he can't. Can he? "It can be just to me." Is said, wanting to press his lips to her cheek, her hand. "I'll take care of it, of anything. You have my word." His thumb brushes over her knuckles, the callous catching on the end of the sleeve of her (his) hoodie.

--

The tiny spitfire Alice bounces from the top floor down the stairs, quickly stopping herself from leaping all the way down. She has to be human. It's soo hard sometimes. "Hi! I'm Alice!" She chirps. "What's your name?" Dark eyes stare up at the human girl from a pale face. "I think we will be good friends! Can I show you around?!"

"Alice -" is groaned by Edward, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, brows pinched. "Slow down, the poor girl looks terrified. "

In the kitchen something clatters and Esme appears, beige apron over a cream dress, "welcome! Oh Jensen welcome home!" His 'mother' hurries forward to hug her son. "Have you been eating enough? So thin. Whose this?"

Carlisle chuckles from the second floor, slowly walking down with Emmett. "Is everyone ready for lunch?" Is asked when something in the kitchen dings.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:14 pm

Liv nodded, slight reassured as they entered the rather lavish home.

Her jaw dropped in slight surprise as the girl around her age, maybe a little bit older,and almost exactly her height approached her. After hesitating, taking a few seconds to register what she had said, she replied. "H-HI, uh, I'm Liv?"

She managed a shy smile and stepped closer towards Jensen. Not that she was overwhelmed, but she didn't want to leave a bad impression on these people. As Esme approached, Liv swallowed hard, and tried her absolute hardest to avoid cowering, her hand quivering slightly.

She didn't know what to say or do, other then stand there awkwardly, so she repeated her previous words. "I-I'm Liv."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:51 pm

Esme smiles up at her 'son' and turns towards the small girl. "Alice," is tsk'd, "Slow down." The older vampire gently pats Liv on the cheek. "Come have a seat dear, " is coaxed, "tell me about yourself. "

Carlisle makes it to the bottom step, "its been a while son, I'm glad to see you. And you must be Liv, I've heard some about you- all good things. "The town doctor smiles warmly, golden hair and eyes bright, "welcome to our home."

--

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:29 am

Liv smiled again, this time slightly put at ease as she relaxed. "Okay, well uh I don't know. What would you like to know?" She asks, situating herself onto one of the kitchen chairs. "Thank you. It's a rather nice place, I don't think I've seen something so modern- so fancy."

The girl looks about curiously before hesitating for a moment, searching for Jensen. When she sess him, she relaxes again, and turns to face the others in front of her. "Jensen's said things about me?"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:24 pm

Jensen moves himself from the wheelchair to the kitchen chair; "I'm so glad you like our home!" Esme says, her smile wide and infectious. "We try to keep it inviting." Then she sits, listening as Alice and Rosalie moves from room to room, bringing dishes and food to the table. Carlisle perches on his own chair beside Emmet.

"Jens is enamored with you, " is said by Carlisle, "he doesn't do things halfway. " There's a hum of agreement.

"All good things, though nothing substantial. Favorite things, allergies." Esme soothes, "so whatever you want to share we would love to hear."

(I kinda wanna bring Jasper in but not to be with Alice...)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:11 pm

Liv smiled. "Eell thank you. I think it's a very nice home. Much like Jensens back home." She nodded, and smiled again, her cheeks turning a light pink in a blushing manner. "E-Enamored? Uh, well I suppose I'll take that as a good thing?"

The poor girl stammered, Sather caught off guard due to the no filter of the answer she had received. "Oh I don't know. I do all of my schoolwork online, I have a younger brother, and uh, well I'm not sure..." She smiled sheepishly, a little embarrassed with her meager answer.

(Okay! Not a bad idea. If you'd like me to play any characters, please, let me know:)
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:19 am

"It is a good thing, " Esme answers, ignoring the stammer. "My youngest two boys and both girls go to the high-school in forks. Would you ever be interested in going?" Her teeth flash in a smile

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:19 pm

Liv nodded. "That would be fun... I've never really experienced public school like that and I don't exactly know what I'm doing, but I guess as long as I'm not by myself I'll try it out?" She smiled sheepishly.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:51 pm

"You can try in your own time," Esme assures Liv as her 'daughters' take their own seats at the table. She turns and begins to serve the food, "you aren't alone honey, not anymore. "

Carlisle smiles and passes the plates out; "we are family," Rose shifts in her seat, perfect makeup and outfit and Edward says something far too low for the human to hear. "And family takes care of one another; that being said, is there anything we can help you with?"

Emmet pipes up, "Jens' asked me to drop by the airport tomorrow, he said something about a dog...? Your dog?"

Jensen nods, "while I'm at the doctor." Is supplied before taking another bite of chicken. "Carlisle, remember?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me