1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:37 pm

“Ah, well that’s understandable.” Liv smiled again, just short of beaming, rather content and happy that Jensen’s family seemed to like her. “So, uh what’s this place like? I’ve never exactly moved to a different place, let along different state. Jensen willingly took me and my brother in after our “family” pretty much abandoned us.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:43 pm

Esme turns her golden eyes on her youngest son, surprise is in them. "I never would have guessed. " is murmured. "Let's eat dear," cajoles the vampire, ushering the other back to the table.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:59 pm

Liv nodded as she made her way back to her seat.

[little bit of a ts—]

Later that evening, when the two had settled into their humble, cozy, and rather cute apartment, Liv had gently pushed Jensen away, telling him it was her turn to make dinner for once. “You can stay near, but I wanna make dinner. Esme gave me lots of groceries, I’ve got it, I promise. Did the others leave? Would they wanna stay, too?” She asked as she moved about, preparing vegetable soup.

She had noted that the foul weather had taken advantage of him, and wanted to help. After dicing a few carrots, she spun around on her heel, the knife slipping between her fingers as she yelped in surprise. “Ouch-“ She inhaled, and turned back around, hoping he could see the long gash that spread across her hand, blood seemed to cover her right hand. Hurriedly reaching for a paper towel to stop the bleeding, she blinked back tears. The last thing she had wanted was getting hurt, or possibly getting kicked out of the kitchen.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:25 pm

"They left," Jensen responds, wincing as he moves once more from the wheelchair and into a kitchen chair. He's eager to please his mate, and feels he's failed, but then she's insisting she will cook and his wolf preens. His mate wishes to provide! "My family is... certain that you and I need to have a break from them - and no, they aren't upset. Carlisle has work at the hospital, early, Emmet and Rose are picking you up at nine when Esme takes me to the hospital and Edward and Alice are also still in high-school and have class at eight." The words have scarcely left his mouth when Liv yelps in pain and he's on his feet. Er, foot.

The wolf hops to her, eyes on the blood, balling his shirt in one hand as he reaches her to staunch the bleeding. mates hurt, help mate, mates bleeding, fix mate. Apple green eyes shift to a more... acidic hue and Jens rumbles soothingly as he takes her hand in his. "Tsk," his tongue finds his teeth, "this is going to need stitches."

Does she hate the hospital? The man carefully holds her hand in one of his, pressing carefully. "Do you want to go to the hospital, or should I call Carlisle?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:25 pm

Hurts. Hurts. Lots. Pain Liv gasped in surprise as his warm palm was pressed against the open wound. "St-Stitches? Does it hurt?" She stammered, as tears clouded her eyes, not seemingly too panicked at the mention of stitches.

"I-I would rather have Carlisle do it. I-I don't want someone I don't know." She swallowed hard and looked up at him, a tear ran down her cheek.
"H-Hurts..."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:40 pm

"Wont hurt, hes the best. " Is promised, voice rough. "Ill get Carlisle, no hospital
" Jensen rumbles that soothing sound to his mate again, not thinking. Then, "gotta sit mate, so much blood, " he fishes his phone from his pants pocket and dials the number.

"Carlisle," is called when the other person picks up. "Need you now." Why does he need his 'father' ?? The doctor doesn't even ask. "Med kit." His wolf wants to be present, more than his eyes and voice allows. And he CANT lose control. She can't know. The voltori. "Carlisle--" is repeated, voice an octive lower.

Calm as ever the vampire replies, "ill be there in eight minutes, I was just going to get some pizza." (Jens doesn't snort at the words he knows to be a lie, he's too relieved.) "Stay calm. I'm on my way. Is the door unlocked?"

"Yes." Thankfully the doctor keeps his phone on, mutters to himself as he drives. The wolf can hear the car accelerate, knows his father has broken the law -- he doesn't care. She's hurting. His mate is hurting and bleeding and --

The door to the apartment opens and the line goes dead. "It's just me. " is warned as the doctor enters the kitchen, "my, you must have done a number on yourself. " Jensens' hands are slightly shaking. "Sit at the table dear," is murmured, pristine white hands taking over for the wolf before leading the girl to the kitchen table. His med kit is set down, and one handed the vampire sets out what he'd need, "look at Jensen, Liv, you're okay. He's okay. Just breathe, I'll be done in a minute-"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:18 pm

Liv choked over her words as they come in a rushing tumble of waves. "I'm sorry to bother you, I was clumsy, and I wasn't thinking as to what I was doing, and the knife slipped out of my hands i didn't realize what happened-" Almost automatically, her gaze turned to Jensen, and her shoulders slumped in a half-relaxed state.

"Ah, uh- thank you for coming?" She manages a watery smile before looking down at her hand.
"Th-Theres alot of blood am I gonna die?" At the mention of death, she seemed to pale slightly. "I should have been paying closer attention."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:40 pm

Jensen shoves himself into his chair when the doctor takes over, ignoring the blood that smears on the armrests and across his skin. Meanwhile, Carlisle speaks and works, "you aren't a bother," he says softly, having already administered a shot for pain, and then started to stitch. "I'll always come. That's what family, and friends, do." Murmmers the eldest member of the family; "don't worry about it. Esme cut her hand a few months ago when we were out hiking, now that was a bother without the med kit." Is spoken gently, "but this is just a scratch and you won't hardly scar." He ties off another knot. The wolf stiffens at her mention of dying, but before he can speak he's spoken over. "You won't die, and I'll write a script for some antibiotics before I go, Jens can pick them up tomorrow morning, and between some ice and some Tylenol you'll do just fine." Snippity-snip, goes his scissors and then the three stitches are done. Gently white guaze and tape are placed on her hand, expert fingers pressing until the hand is wrapped.

"Carlisle," is rumbled appreciatively.

The doctor smiles back, gold eyes warm, "now how about order in? Clean the mess later. The shock will kick in soon -" warns the doctor, "and she will need some rest. But noone will die today. "

Jensen swallows back saliva, swallows the worried words that are already put to rest. "I will do that." Is promised, "I didn't mean to destract her -" the 'father' pauses his words.

"These things happen, " Carlisle says, "change your shirt and wash your hands, ill sit here a minute. " without a word the wolf goes to comply, leaving vampire and human alone.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:38 am

"Th-Thank you. I appreciate it." Liv smiled as she sniffles slightly. Watching Jensen leave she turned to look at Carlisle. "What all does shock do to me? Does it make me be any different then I already am?"

Carefully liking away from the bloody bandages and other medical supplies, she made eye contact with the blonde vampire. "S-Sorry. I thought I knew what I was doing when it came to cooking dinner. Thought I had it under control."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me