☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:33 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one nodded to the other male. He watched as the other took out a cell phone, then Allen was moving to a different room. He stayed in the bedroom. He smiled at Queen, saying "Pretty girl," and patting her as he waited.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed a bit. They felt them self blushing as well, and shook their head. They smiled and said "We should...um...exchange numbers...then. Only...only if you want to!" they suddenly blurted, then sighed at their self.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:27 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

After a few minutes went by the blue haired male hung up the phone and let out a small sigh. The conversation had went well, but it still broke his heart to leave the agency after so many years. Shaking his head he slipped his phone back into his pocket as he returned to the bedroom.

Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚

Monticello chuckled softly and nodded, finding the others eagerness to be quite cute. "I'd love that" he said, tilting his head a bit and offering a kind smile.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:09 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one looked up as the other male returned. "How...how did it go?" he asked, and tilted his head. "Were they...were they mad at you?" he asked, worried about that. He really hoped Allen's boss hadn't gotten mad at Allen...

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead giggled and nodded. "Okay," they said, and held out their phone to show him their number. This was so he could put it in his phone himself. They didn't want to just take his phone from him.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:25 am

Allen

Shaking his head the male let out a small sigh. "No, it's just sad to be leaving since I've been there for so long. But it's okay don't worry" he said, offering a reassuring smile.

Monticello

Monticello ran his fingers through his dark green hair and smiled as he waited. Giving his number he leaned back in his chair and gazed up at the ceiling, as if he was lost in thought.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:40 pm

The dark haired one nodded at the other male. "Ah...I understand that,, he said to the other, still not believing he was actually quitting his phantom thief ways. Shaking his head, he hummed some. He then asked "Do you...feel any better now, too? If so, maybe we could go out to the cafe. I haven't been there in so long...and my relative just called me over the phone. We talked on the phone. I didn't actually go to the cafe, so it would be nice to see it again before we own it, and...start making changes. We'll need to change decor. We'll need to bring stuff in for the cats. Since it's meant to be a cat, adoption, cafe." He realized he was probably rambling, so he suddenly fell silent once more.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed and looked around. They got his number as well, and put it in their phone. They said "Okay, that's done. What...what now?" they then asked, tilting their head as they weren't really sure what to do now.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:08 am

Allen

The blue haired male shrugged, unsure of his feelings at the moment in all honesty. "Yeah we can do that. I'd like to see the place as well" he said, not to mention he was getting pretty hungry. As the other fell silent the detectives belly let out a loud grumble, indicating his hunger.

Monticello

Nodding the green haired male thought for a moment before he shrugged and tilted his head. "Well.. is there anything you want to do?" he asked.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:39 pm

I got so worried this was gone...We didn't put one X one in the title of this one]

The dark haired one nodded at the other male. he giggled as he heard the others belly, saying "Well, we could go right now then. You sound hungry," he finished. He blushed as his own belly then made a loud noise as if to agree it was time to eat.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead said "Oh, um...You guys need to keep an eye out for anyone that might have stolen my mom's jewelry. I came in to talk to you about that...I think you wanted me to fill out a paper or something, but we got distracted because we were both hungry."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:10 pm

Allen

Allen yelped and quickly wrapped his arms around his waist when the other giggled at his stomach growling. However when he heard the rumbling of the others he chuckled softly and nodded in agreement.

Monticello

Placing a hand on his forehead the green haired male sighed in embarrassment. "That's right, I'm so sorry, my brain has been scrambled today" he said softly. Giving his head a sharp shake Monticello stood and gently held out his hand to the other.

// Oh I'm sorry about that
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:57 pm

It's fine]

The dark haired one shook his head back and forth a couple times. He said "Okay...let's go," then looked to the other. He asked "Do you need to get anything before we go?" He himself carried a small bag that held his house keys, wallet, phone, stuff like that.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead said "It's fine." They blushed a bit and blinked as he held his hand out to them. However, they then shook their head and smiled at the green haired male. They took his hand and stood up.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:55 pm

Allen

With a small chuckle Allen felt around in his pockets and realized he was missing his phone and keys. "Yeah just a second" he said as he searched for the items.

Monticello

Once the other took his hand Monticello smiled and began leading him back to the office. "Come on, let's head back" he said gently.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me