☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:19 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one sighed as the other turned away from him...He didn't know what to say, anyway, so he just didn't. He glanced to the dog as she walked over. She laid her head on his lap, so he patted her a couple times.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed a bit. They nodded and smiled as they said "Thank you, and...um...are you the only one working there?" they asked.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:08 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Allen sniffled and whispered a soft apology before he went quiet again. Being sick always made his emotions run wild. Which annoyed him. Whimpering softly he found himself shivering, feeling rather cold.

Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚

Monticello dipped his head at their words and shook his head. ""No, my friend Allen is a detective for the agency and we have our boss and a few other detectives" he said.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:48 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one shook his head. He told Allen it was fine, then blinked as Queen walked off then came back. She'd brought a blanket, and he wondered where she'd possibly found that. Shaking his head, he put it over himself and Allen.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded. They said "That's nice," and smiled at him then tilted their head a bit. "I don't really have a job...though I'm twenty four now. I have a big family though, and they have a lot of pets."

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:07 pm

Allen

Feeling the blanket cover his body caused the blue haired male to blink open his eyes. Glancing over at the other he blushed and whispered a soft thank you.

Monticello

Monticello gave a slight shrug but didn't say anything. "That's okay, not everyone has to have a job at 24" he said, trying to be reassuring.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:10 pm

The dark haired one smiled at the dog and patted her a moment. He then looked to the other male, barely hearing him but hearing him nonetheless. "You're welcome," he said, then tilted his head. "Did I...tell you we got the cafe?" he asked.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded. They said "I'm glad someone thinks that..." remembering people that had given them a hard time for not having a job...They nibbled more at the food. They then asked "Do you... have any pets? If not, you could talk about your family." Those weren't the same thing, but still.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:54 am

Allen

Listening to him speak the blue haired male shifted a bit. "Really? That's great" he said, wishing he could act more excited. Although it was hard since he was still a bit feverish.

Monticello

After awhile Monticello finished his food and yawned, hoping to get some energy back. When asked if he had pets the green haired male gave a small smile, "I do, they might be a little strange but I have a few shrimp and a hermit crab" he said.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:25 pm

The dark haired one smiled and nodded. "Yeah," he said, then 'You um...need to talk to your boss...still?" and it became a question. "At least he wouldn't be firing you. I don't think many people would be that mean...but still," he said.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded. They said "Oh...I've never had shrimp, but hermit crabs are small, which is cute." They giggled a bit, cute, then blushed and shook their head. They continued to eat, noticing he'd finished his.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:26 am

Allen

Allen nodded and let out a small sigh as he realized he had yet to talk to his boss. Which was something he was really dreading. He'd been with the agency for years and he didn't know how everyone else would take it. Especially Monticello. "Yeah.. I don't know whether to go in person or not.." he said with a sigh.

Monticello

Monticello smiled and chuckled at the others laugh, finding it rather cute. Nodding to their words he pulled out his phone and began showing the other pictures of the pets. "Here they are" he said with a smile.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:17 am

The dark haired one said "I'd offer to do it for you, but...I probably shouldn't. If you're worried...maybe don't do it in person. Do it over the phone, or even through text. If your boss actually has a cell phone, so then if you're worried about getting yelled at or anything, you could just do it in text."

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed a bit. They squeaked as they were shown the pictures of his pets. They smiled as they pulled out their own phone, and opened photos. They showed him their kitty, as well as family pets, and said "Here they are, but you could meet them in person too."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:28 am

Allen

Allen thought for a moment before letting out a small sigh. "Okay.. I have a phone call to make.. please excuse me" he said, pulling out his phone as he shuffled into the next room to make the call.

Monticello

Monticello smiled at the others reaction and put his phone back in his pocket once he had shown all the pictures. "That sounds lovely" he said, blushing a bit.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me