☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:49 pm

☾ ☾ ☾

████████████████████████████████████

"You can't hide forever thief!"
The chase is on, but what will happen if the thief finally meets his match?

████████████████████████████████████

☽ ☽ ☽
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:52 pm

☾ ★ ☽

Name ; Allen Moriarty
Age ; 24
Gender ; Male
Sexuality ; Homosexual
Occupation ; Detective
Physical description ; Allen has light purple hair which is somewhat curly near the ends and is just below shoulder length. His skin is quite light but not quite pale and his eyes are a stunning orange color. He stands at around 5'8" and he does have a bit of a belly. His skin is soft and smooth aside from a few random scars here and there. Other than his work outfit he typically wears skinny jeans, t shirts, or oversized sweaters. He wants to wear crop tops but he's ashamed of his belly and will only let the person he loves see it.
Personality ; Allen is stubborn, a bit too stubborn. He's also quite the workaholic and pushes himself to the point he has anxiety attacks. He can get cranky at times, especially if work isn't going his way. Allen cares deeply for those around him, always glad to lend a helping hand. He has a heart of gold despite the moments he gets angry. He's also a very anxious person in general and has a hard time trusting people due to his job. But deep down he's a sweetheart.
History ; Growing up Allen was always teased for his weight, being bullied from elementary school all the way until he graduated highschool. Because of this he never had many friends and was often seen playing by himself. Since he had a lot of time alone he became interested in detectives and solving mysteries. At the age of 17 he decided he wanted to become a detective himself and from there he started his training with the local agency.
Other information ;
★ Suffers from panic attacks
★ Has a stress related stomach condition
★ Gets sick easily
★ Lactose intolerant but hasn't realized it yet
Credit ; https://picrew.me/image_maker/1374338
Last edited by CyberneticVampire on Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:55 pm

[XD hi]

🔸🔅🔹
♣️💜♠️

Name:
Xavi Holmes
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Will be Allen
Looks:
Xavi has raven dark shadowy colored hair that just brushes the shoulders. His eyes are oddly heterochromatic, one blue and one brown. The blue is from dad, brown is from mom. His dad has golden hair and his mom very dark hair. He seems to take after his mom's side in that regard. He likes blues, purples no red tones. That includes shades of pink. He wears black in winter, as well as sweaters and hoodies. Otherwise, he has shorts, t shirts, crop tops and so much more.
He also has a costume he likes to don, with a hat and a cape and a suit and a monocle though sometimes he switches it for glasses. He actually needs those glasses to read too; he has full lips and nice nails, as well as tanned skin since he goes out a lot.
Family:
Zavier x Chell; Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10)
Other:
Has a cat named Blanche, two rats (Cheddar and Mozzarella), and service dog/helper Queen.
Family has: Zavier's service dog Olli (he's in a wheelchair and no, it has nothing to do with X men), Chell's black cat Licorice, Andre's snakes (he married a woman that also likes them) which are two California King Banana snakes (non venomous), Dina's rabbits with her husband, the twins ferrets Black and Decker, and Eleanor's rat Spice.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:58 pm

// Yo haha, who should start?
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:01 pm

CyberneticVampire wrote:
// Yo haha, who should start?

You could, if you want to]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:07 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Allen gaped his jaws in a wide yawn as he finished up some paperwork he had left over from the night before. Paperwork was so exhausting. His eyes slowly began to drift closed and before he knew it he was slumped over his desk, absolutely exhausted. He just wanted to go home but he knew there was a possibility of another heist that night and he had to be prepared. Or else he would get in serious trouble with his boss.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:29 pm

[quick question: is it night in the RP right now, or like afternoon or evening?]

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar and Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: family/open

The dark haired one shook his head, hair just brushing the shoulders. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes glanced to his family. He was wearing a purple shirt and blue bottoms that day. He smiled as he looked at his family once more. He had his glasses on. He'd been reading to Eleanor, whom seemed to adore him quite a bit. He giggled a bit as he looked at her. She was holding her brownish and white rat, which shed happened to have named Spice.

Andre and his wife, as well as Dina and her husband, were over as well. The snakes weren't there, of course. Dina and Regi had brought one of their bunnies, however. She was a newer baby, a cute little fuzzy white rabbit they'd named Snow-White.

Family
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and husband), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Xavier sat in his wheelchair beside his wife's favorite chair. Chell smiled and reached her hand out to touch his cheek. Andre and his wife were sitting and whispering. Dina and Regi were holding the baby bunny and showing her to the three youngest. The twins were smiling as they looked. Eleanor had focused on her rat, now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:32 pm

Allen

As he laid his head on the desk the purple haired detective struggled to keep his eyes open. It had been a long day after all. Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt? It didn't take long for Allen to fall asleep, his pen still in his hand and a bit of drool forming on the desk. The male slowly began to dream, however it slowly turned into a nightmare.

// Late evening haha
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:23 pm

[kay kay]

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar and Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: family/open

The dark haired one looked to the clock. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes took in the time, and he made a small sound. He realized he needed to start heading out. After all, he needed to feed his pets, and check their water. Then, he'd need to get ready for something else. He was going to get a very nice gift for himself tonight, again.

Family
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Xavier and Chell watched their family. They saw one of their sons looking to the clock, and nodded to the young man. They knew he needed to get back to his place. He had rats and a cat to feed and check the water of, after all.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:55 pm

Allen

As he slept the nightmare only seemed to get worse, escalating to the point where he let out a blood curdling scream as his eyes shot open. When they did he saw his coworker hovering over him with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay Allen? he asked, his head tilted to the side. "Oh.. hey Monticello.. sorry.. I just fell asleep that's all" he said, feeling bad for worrying his friend.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me