☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:31 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one watched him set the cup on the nightstand. He then watched him hold his arms open, and thought of his older two siblings. Andre and Dina had both used to do this with him. It was when they'd all been younger. Andre was eight years older, but still. They'd used to cuddle when Xavi would have nightmares, or if they just wanted comfort. Dina was especially like this when she was sick. Her brothers were a source of comfort in different ways. Shaking his head, he smiled. He got in the bed with the other.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead made a worried sound. However, they sat at the table and took a nibble of their food, but then looked to him.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:05 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Sniffling a bit the blue haired detective giggled once the other climbed into his bed. Hesitating for a moment he wiggled over to Xavi and cuddled in his arms, a content sigh escaping his lips. Although his belly began to make queasy noises again due to the migraine.

Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚

Placing a hand on his head Monticello took in a deep breath and slowly stood up. Walking over to the other he gave a small smile, hoping they weren't worried about him.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:13 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one hummed a bit, and yawned. He shook his head, telling himself to stay awake and sighing a bit. He then glanced to the other a moment. He made a worried sound as he heard the sounds, but there was nothing they could really do about it now.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed a bit. They watched as he walked over and smiled at them as he walked over. They blushed and looked away a moment, then quickly looked back. They smiled back at the green haired male.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:01 am

Allen

With a deep breath the blue haired male shyly grabbed the others hand. Holding it for a moment he placed it on his belly and quickly looked away, feeling embarrassed.

Monticello

Sitting down Monticello ran his fingers through his somewhat messy hair and let out a small sigh. He still felt a bit exhausted but he tried not to let it show.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:57 am

The dark haired one rubbed the others belly. He muttered "My siblings used to cuddle with me like this, mostly because...id have nightmares. Nothing bad happened to me, I think it was because of tv we watched or whatnot. Anyway...they'd also cuddle me when they had a bad day or anything."

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead handed the food over to him. They then looked at their own food for a small moment. Shaking their head, they hummed a bit. They nibbled at it a bit more.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:57 am

Allen

Letting out a soft purr once the other began to rub his belly the detective scooted a bit closer to him. Nodding as he listened to him speak Allen smiled and gave the males free hand a squeeze. He was obviously too exhausted to talk at the moment.

Monticello

"Thank you.." said the male quietly, glancing around for a moment. Shaking his head he sighed and awkwardly nibbled his food, feeling himself becoming shy for some reason.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:22 pm

The dark haired one continued to rub his belly. He found himself yawning...but tried not to. He shook his head a couple times. He let the other hold his hand.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded to him. "You're welcome," they said, and glanced around. They then began to eat some more. They felt shy and shook their head, nor knowing what else to say.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:04 pm

Allen

Noticing that the other seemed tired the blue haired male sighed and looked away. "You can go to sleep.." he mumbled, sniffling and closing his eyes.

Monticello

Monticello nibbled his food a bit more and awkwardly looked away. Struggling to think of something to say he soon got an idea. "So.. what brought you to the agency?" he asked.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:11 pm

The dark haired one shook his head, and sighed. "I'm fine, you...need to go to sleep," he said, and looked around the room a moment. He then hummed a small sound. He smiled as he looked to where Queen was sitting, she was watching the door.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed a bit. They continued to eat small bites of the food, and looked around. They quickly looked to the green haired one, when he spoke. "I, um...my mom lost her necklace somewhere, and we don't know if someone could have actually stolen it."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:49 pm

Allen

The blue haired detective let out a soft sigh and scooted away from the other, towards the wall. With his back now facing Xavi he shivered and groaned as his belly began making noise again.

Monticello

Nodding as he ate Monticello looked at the other with a gentle smile. "We can certainly look into it" he said after taking another bite.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me