☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:05 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one tilted his head. "If you're missing something and you think it's still in your house, I can have Queenie search for it."

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded. "Okay," they said, and walked with him.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:14 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Shaking his head briefly he glanced at the dog before offering a gentle smile. "No that's okay don't worry. I think they're in the living room anyway" he said as he made his way over to the coffee table.

Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚

Monticello smiled and began leading the other back to the agency. However he wasn't exactly paying attention to where he was walking and ended up tripping, falling face down and letting out a squeak of pain.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one nodded as he looked ar the other young man. "Okay," he said, and watched Allen walk. He hummed a small sound as he walked over there with him as well. He stood by while Allen looked for his stuff.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed a small sound. Otherwise, they were silent as they followed after him. That was, all up until he tripped, and they yelped. They ran over and crouched beside him, asking "A-Are you okay?!"

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:18 pm

Allen

Once he gathered up his things the blue haired male glanced over at the other. "Okay, I'm ready when you are" he said with a warm smile and soft laugh.

Monticello

Whimpering softly at the pain that coursed through him Monticello looked at Akki and sighed. Quickly blinking away the tears that threatened to slide down his cheeks he quietly shook his head, a bit of blood trickling down his face.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:14 am

The dark haired one smiled as he made sure he was ready. He then said "Okay," and began to head for the door so they could go. As they walked, he said "One of my relatives is going to help us with the cafe for a bit. Since we'll need to buy like cat trees and stuff if we make it a cat cafe, and we'll need help learning to run a cafe."

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead took that shake of the head as a no. They looked around, trying to find someone to help. Someone eventually did come along, and helped Monticello up. The person, a girl, said "We need to get him to a doctor or an ER, to clean this up and make sure he doesn't have a concussion."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:50 am

Allen

As he listened to the other speak the former detective nodded in response, thinking about everything that needed to be done. To be honest he felt a little intimidated, but it was a welcomed change from his previous job. "Okay, sounds good to me considering I have no idea what I'm doing" he said with a laugh.

Monticello

Monticello let out another soft whimper as he was helped onto his feet. His legs honestly felt like jelly and it was as if all the energy had been drained from his body. Looking at Akki he soon faded into unconsciousness.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:48 am

The dark haired one smiled as he looked at the other. He giggled a little bit. "I'm new to this too, ya know. Since i...yeah," he said, shaking his head. He then headed out of the place. He made sure the other was following. "Oh...do you want to take one of our cars? Or should we just walk?" he asked.

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Akki) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead heard her gasp. She and Monti nearly fell back down. She managed to keep him up. Akki quickly called someone up. It was one of their siblings. They waited for an answer. Akemi soon picked up the call. They explained to her what was happening.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 pm

Allen

Allen chuckled and gave his shoulders a slight shrug. "Heh yeah, I suppose you're right. But it's not too far so walking should be fine. If that's okay with you" he replied in his usual, gentle voice.

Monticello

Monticello laid still on the ground, his chest vaguely rising and falling as he seemed to have a hard time breathing. His skin grew pale and he shivered from time to time as well.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm

I can't remember if Allen found out Xavi was the thief or not.
I don't think he did, that's why I wanted Allen or Monti to find the mom's necklace in his stuff or at his apartment]

The dark haired one smiled. He nodded and said "Yeah, you're right. Its a nice enough day, so I'm fine walking." He then thought for a moment. "I'm glad I stopped my...old job. To do this with you," he said.

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Akki) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed. They watched the two of them. They waited for Akemi to come. She soon got there, and helped get Monti to a doctor.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me