1x1 with SilentMelody || Percy Jackson RP

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

#013 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:25 am

Ophelia 13 Female
Mood: Proud
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, my gods!" Ophelia put a hand to her forehead. "Help is coming up
, Thea, don't worry."
Ophelia held her hands out and concentrated hard on Amalthea and
Thanos. Strong vines wrapped around them, lifting them up until their feet touched the ground.
Ophelia went and gently put Thanos on the ground, willing the vines to dissolve into dust.

"This dust will make wheat blossom here." she explained, pushing some dirt over the dust.
She brushed her hands against each other. She had finally done something important.

But what really made Ophelia happy was when her mother's voice spoke to her in her mind.
She could almost hear Demeter smiling - "Well done, Ophelia. I'm proud of you."

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
Mood: Dissapointed → Cheerful
"Oh, come on, Thanos. You should be proud of yourself." Apollo's annoyingly cheerful
voice exclaimed in his mind. Thanos opened his eyes. he was in the sky. Well, his
dream was in the sky. Apollo was perched on a golden cloud, and Thanos was
awkwardly sprawled across the floor of the golden cloud.

He got up, brushed some golden... candyfloss?! off his baggy gray jeans, and
looked straight at his father. Apollo had his wavy, blonde hair flowing across
his shoulders, and he was wearing a oversized yellow shirt and white pants.

"Proud of what? Blacking out on my first trip?" Thanos rolled his eyes.
"You know my friends are probably laughing at me."

Apollo laughed. "You're wrong. Your.. what, crush, Amalthea, caught
you when you fell. She saved you. Nobody laughed at you."
Thanos' father's
blue eyes glittered. Please, Thanos. Just remember.. you aren't alone."

Apollo smiled. Thanos smiled back, energy bubbling inside his stomach. He
felt.. better. And somehow.. taller and more confident?

Thanos got to say a quick "thank you!" before crashing back into the mortal
world, laying on the ground. He grinned.

"How long was I out? And thanks for catching me, Amalthea." he beamed,
standing up and letting his hands fall at his side.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

014 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:52 am

Noah14Male
Mood: Pleased
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He slowly felt the fear ebbing from his body as Ophelia took control of the situation and deftly handled it. Noah watched in awe as she used her chlorokinesis to grow and manipulate vines that wrapped around the two demigods. Amalthea stood on her own two feet again, brushing herself off. Thanos, on the other hand, was still passed out. A little worrisome, but maybe normal? What did he know about teleportation, anyways?

"That was really amazing, Ophelia," he complimented, moving a few paces closer to her. Noah wasn't intending to use his charm, just completely enamored by her and the skills she had. He gestured at the scenery and added, "I bet this land could really use some wheat." The island wasn't necessarily barren... but there was little vegetation where they were located, and definitely not any people in sight. How could they find Rachel?

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: Bashful
She smiled gratefully at Ophelia, but gasped a little at the feeling of vines wrapped around her. They weren't tight enough to cut off her breathing, but the tension in her arms and her legs caught her by surprise. But within moments, Thea was released and back on solid ground.

The brown-haired girl opened her mouth to give her gratitude to Lia, but it seemed that Noah was already praising her. Amalthea resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the silly son of Aphrodite. Instead, she glanced back at Thanos, still lying on the ground... but this time, she found that he was already awake, his chocolate brown eyes gazing at hers. And he had a giant grin on his face.

Her face was immediately an intense shade of red. "Oh, um. You're welcome," she stammered simply, still caught off guard by his charismatic, sunny disposition. But unlike usual, his personality did the opposite of souring her mood. "You were only out for a couple of minutes."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#014 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:25 am

Ophelia 13 Female
Mood: Amused
Ophelia beamed at Noah's praise. "Thanks, Noah! It sure does. I've never seen a spot
with this much.. dry earth."
she said this with great disgust, as if it were a dirty
word. "If you like my gardening, I could always make you a small daffodil/rose/
myrtle/anemone garden, when we get back to camp."
She chose her words carefully,
making sure she said when and not if. They would get back. She knew they would.

She grinned at Noah as Amalthea turned various shades of red, trying to say See what I
did there?
with her eyes.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
Mood: Bold
"Thank the gods!" he shook his head. "I thought I'd been out for at least an hour. Should
we begin looking for Rachel? I think she's close by."
Thanos gazed across Santorini, scanning
the area for any trace of a volcano. Finally, he spotted two very small islands - the names
came to him. Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni. "New Burnt and Old Burnt.. he breathed.

"Amalthea.." he began. "Do you see those two small islands out there? They're called
Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni."
he said, hoping she understood. "They're made of
lava. That means.. the volcano is in between them. In the sea. Your dad is
Poseidon - could you use your powers to detect if I'm right? You could ask a marine
creature. They'll tell you, I'm sure."
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

015 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:42 am

Noah14Male
Mood: Adoring
He couldn't help but feel a flutter inside of his chest at her offer to make him a garden of his own. Does she even realize just how romantic she's being? Noah thought to himself with a bright beam at her and a vigorous shake of his head. He can already imagine the abundance of flowers -- all for him! From Ophelia herself! "Oh, I would absolutely love that! When we get back to camp, of course," he emphasized.

The son of Aphrodite followed Ophelia's gaze to Amalthea and Thanos. He stifled a loud laugh at the sight of the brown-haired girl's deeply red face, cheeks flushed a bright pink. "Wow, are you sure you aren't secretly the daughter of Aphrodite too?" Noah joked quietly. But then he fell completely silent, feeling a little awkward. Ouch, dude. Smooth. Way to make a weird comment. Instead, he focused his attention on the other two demigods. From the distance between the two pairs, he couldn't tell what Thanos and Amalthea are discussing.
"What do you think they're talking about? Is this a conversation we should be included in?"

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: Bashful
She silently followed the gaze of Thanos, still feeling her cheeks burning holes into her face. The dark haired girl didn't know what he was looking for until he mentioned the names of the islands, and she slowly nodded her head. Amalthea didn't know as much about Santorini as Thanos did, but she knew the general geography of the Grecian islands. "Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni," she softly repeated and nodded her head in understanding.

However, her face screwed up at his implications. "Wait, you think Rachel is down there? In a volcano under the sea? How is that even possible?" Thea protested. But at his suggestions, she couldn't help but exhale fully and shrug her shoulders. After scuffing at the ground with her shoe, she eventually agreed slowly, "I guess it's worth giving a try." She moved closer to the shore and crouched down.

Amalthea drew her palms towards the ocean, concentrating hard on the rhythm of lapping waves against the sand. Based on the location of the two islands in conjecture with Santorini, she focused on the supposed area of the underwater volcano. Using navigation and spatial skills, she could sense the presence of intense heat, even under the waves. "Thanos, you're right. There's a volcano down there... but how do we get there?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#015 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:00 pm

Ophelia 13 Female
    Mood: Embarassed
    "I'm.. not that sure. Hey, Amalthea is feeling the water!" Ophelia noticed.
    "I think Thanos and Thea might be.. working together?!" she said, mouth
    wide open in surprise. "Let's wait until they're ready to tell us what they've
    found."
    she suggested. Meanwhile, I can learn more about you. she thought.

"So," she began, as casually as possible. "D'you have a favourite colour? A
    favourite animal or plant? I like turquoise. I love koalas and willow trees."
    she
    looked down at her feet. "Sorry. I know willow trees are nerdy."

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    Mood: Thoughtful
    "There is one sea, uh, monster that we could call.. Cetus." he said, pronouncing
    the kraken-like monster's name as 'sea-tuhs'. "I know it sounds like a long shot.
    I gather Cetus is on good terms with Poseidon. And I'm sure you can get him to help us."

Thanos said, blushing for a second. No, I am not going through this again! he told
    himself sternly. His face turned from peach to light pink.

"Sorry if it sounds like a bad plan. It would just be useful, since he's so big. I
    kind of don't want Shimmer and Bubble to get back problems because of us riding
    them."
    he scratched his head. "Just tell me what you think."
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

016 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:10 am

Noah14Male
Mood: Adoring
He pulled his own mouth into a big, gaping "o"-shape to match Ophelia's before pulling his lips into another wide smile. "Who would've thought that those two would work together?" Noah mused. He wasn't sure when -- or if -- Thanos and Thea would be ready for the two of them... and he certainly didn't want to interrupt to ask.

The curly-haired boy was still watching their mouths move a mile a minute (well, at least Thanos was) when Ophelia began rattling off her own questions. But Noah didn't mind. In fact, his cheeks warmed at the notion. "My favorite color is pink. Which is generic, for a child of Aphrodite. But it's been psychologically proven that pink can be uplifting and positive for mood," he replied, sounding a little nerdy. But Ophelia seemed to have her own fears of sounding too much like a dork. Yet he couldn't help but laugh, not unkindly, about willow trees. "Hey, I like willow trees, too. Probably one of the most beautiful and romantic trees. Other than cherry blossoms. But that's another Aphrodite stereotype."

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: Terrified
She thought of the kraken-like creature that Thanos described and let out a slight shudder. "Are you crazy?? You want me to call the Loch Ness monster on steroids to come and pick us up? No, thanks," Thea replied quickly. However, she had another blush forming on her cheeks at the compliment. Wait, was that even a compliment? Maybe I'm just overthinking this too much, Amalthea thought to herself. She pushed her thoughts aside and listened to Thanos. "Well... I guess that's really nice of you to consider Shimmer and Bubble," she admitted slowly. A part of her kind of wanted to try Thanos's idea, as outlandish and scary as it sounded. Thea played with her chest-length brown hair, wrapping it around a finger. "Okay, I'll try."

She turned towards the ocean again. The same process occurred when she had called the hippocampi towards her... but the waves remained their constant, calm lapping at the shore and there was no sign of the massive creature. Thea almost gave up when suddenly Cetus burst from the waves, a deafening roar erupting from his throat. Even though they were still yards away, the stench of his bad breath was overwhelming. Amalthea clamped a hand over her nose and mouth, trying not to breathe in the smell. Drool dripped from his maw, and flames spit from his open mouth as he hissed. Cetus rose himself up to his full height and widened his gaping jaws, revealing rows upon rows of needle-like teeth.

"Oh, Gods! He's going to eat us!"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#016 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:14 am

Ophelia 13 Female
    Mood: furious
    Ophelia gasped at the sight of the huge sea monster miles in front of them, and nervously grabbed
    Noah's hand as a sign of protection. She quickly let go. "..sorry! I got afraid. Remember how you
    said 'who would've thought that those two would work together'? I sure didn't, and now I know that
    when great minds cooperate it TURNS INTO CHAOS!!"
    she yelled the last sentence at Thanos.

She blushed. She usually didn't get so fired up about things. "Well? Don't look at me that way! There's
    a FREAKIN THIRTY METRE TALL SEA MONSTER over there!! Will anyone even help me fight it?"
    Ophelia
    felt something warm around her, and looked down.

Suddenly, she was wearing a pale green hoodie, baggy, faded gray jeans and her hair was tied up in a
    white claw clip. She clenched her fists. This was not the appropriate time for outfit changing powers!
    She launched herself at the monster.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    Mood: despairing
    Thanos grimaced. He'd thought this would happen. Suddenly, Ophelia was.. yelling, Amalthea was very
    terrified, and Noah.. Thanos didn't even have time to pay attention to him. He saw Ophelia jump at
    Cetus, and grabbed her. "No! Lia, only Amalthea can calm Cetus. She's the only one who can speak to
    him. Am- Thea, I know this sounds like a really dangerous plan, but try to reason with him."

Thanos felt his heart beat faster. Cetus was nearing. He'd destroy Santorini (and their chances of saving
    Rachel) if Amalthea didn't listen to him. "Please! I promise.. I.. I'll leave if you do it."
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

017 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:28 am

Noah14Male
Mood: smitten (& anxious)
Something fluttered within Noah when she grabbed his hand, even as brief as it was. And even her yelling was quite cute, although he was sure Thanos wouldn't agree with that thought. At the sight of her new outfit, he had to stifle a laugh. She did look very pretty in that pale green color -- it suited her complexion. Noah was about to open his mouth in agreement, claiming he would help fight, but he paused as Thanos grabbed Ophelia by the arm. There was a burning sensation within his stomach, but he knew the boy was right. Would Amalthea agree to his request? But at his outlandish statement, Noah couldn't help but frown. "Dude! You can't leave after everything. You're the one that Apollo speaks to! Besides, we're all in this together."

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: frustrated
There were a million catastrophic consequences running through her head, weighing the worst case scenarios. Cetus would destroy Santorini, as well as Rachel and their group with it, and then he would go to the other Greek Islands. Maybe he would seek further revenge on all of the demigods and make his way to Camp Half Blood on the shore of Long Island. "Just... shut up! Everyone, please. I can't think," she protested loudly.

Noah made one last comment towards Thanos, and she reluctantly agreed with him. Thea inhaled deeply before she admitted, "He's right. We were all chosen for this journey for a reason, and we're all going to stay together. Even if you annoy me." She gave a pointed look towards Thanos with one eyebrow raised. So much for all of his crazy ideas. Now she would never listen to him again.

Amalthea turned towards Cetus, who was thrashing about in the ocean. "Cetus! My brother, I call upon thee! I have raised you from the depths, and I must ask a request of you. If you shall not abide, you will be driven back to where you came from," she boomed ominously, hoping her threat made her sound authoritative enough. Cetus stopped thrashing about, turning his yellow reptilian eyes towards her. He then spoke to her, his needle-like teeth clacking in his beak as he talked. But none of the others could hear him (as far as Thea knew) so when she replied it was like she was talking to herself. "You want us to WHAT? Get in your MOUTH!? Absolutely not."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#017 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:18 am

Ophelia 13 Female
    Mood: reassuring
    ophelia calmed down as her friends spoke. "alright.. i guess we'll have to get in it's mouth." she
    said, and smiled at her good friend. "it'll be okay. especially if noah can change his appearance
    so that his hands glow.
    "
    she looked pointedly at noah. his expression turned from attentive to
    terrified. "yes, noah. i'm pretty sure you can do that."

she took hold of noah's hand and beamed at him reassuringly.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    Mood: confident
    "lia's right. i don't know about the glow in the dark thing but if i'm correct, cetus won't swallow
    us. amalthea, it seems that he's warmed up..? to you..?"
    he shot his crush a crooked smile. he
    wouldn't let his friends die on this trip.

"also! i think it'd be a good idea to skedaddle into the big guy's mouth now - i bet he's getting
    pretty impatient. noah, why don't you guide us through the rest of this once we get in?"
    thanos
    asked. noah hadn't got a lot of attention since the beginning of their journey, so he thought it was
    only appropriate for him to get his share of it now.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

018 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:32 am

Noah14Male
Mood: confident
He was slightly surprised that the attention was brought to him, though he was pleasantly delighted. Noah's anxiety slowly faded after the reassurance from Lia, especially with her hand in his. "Okay. Thanks, guys. I appreciate the vote of confidence," he joked lightly, but turned towards the open mouth nonetheless. Noah gave her hand a slight squeeze before he released it and raised his palms up. The boy focused his energy into his fingertips. For a few seconds, nothing happened. "Aphrodite, don't let me down now," he whispered under his breath. Within moments, light flickered at the tips of his fingers. Soon enough, both of his hands looked like neon yellow glowsticks.

"Alright!" he cheered. "Follow me."
With that, Noah entered the sea monster's mouth. He didn't walk too far into the gigantic cave, stopping at the back molars -- if that's what it was?

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: bashful
She pursed her lips at the comment from Thanos, unsure of how to take it. "...Thanks? I guess?" Thea replied back warily, then glancing back up at Cetus. "We're hopping in now. At least, once Noah does his thing," she told the sea monster, gesturing to the boy in the pink shirt.

Amalthea wasn't fully confident in him, seeing how he hadn't done much so far on their journey. But she was proved wrong when his hands lit up with a glow. The brown-haired girl gave a little shrug and a quiet vocalization in the back of her throat. Certainly Thanos could've done something like that too, what with being the son of Apollo, though she said nothing of the sort.

Instead, she said, "Lia, Thanos, why don't you follow Noah first? I'll bring up the rear." In case there's anything following us, she thought to herself.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me